Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
really, even many who leave work in the real world just to be able to focus on Bitcoin world,
like me and my brother, who left work in the offline world to focus on finding Bitcoin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:37:14 AM

although bitcoin will not end poverty in the world but at least bitcoin can reduce the rate of unemployment which is now a complicated problem that is faced by every country in this world. at the moment I have absolutely no job in the real world because it is difficult to find my country job but since I joined bitcoin of course this makes me have a very profitable activity. and I can imagine if everyone could join bitcoin I think that would reduce the unemployment rate in the world. maybe i am the one that can be the size with which i feel right now.

Le us admit the fact that unemployment rate is getting higher and higher as the population continue to increase as well especially in the 3rd and 4th world country but let us also acknowledge the help of small companies providing job for jobless and of course the presence of bitcoin. People who are involved in bitcoin trading are aware that bitcoin does not only give profit to investors and traders but this also give employment for those who cannot afford yet to invest money to buy bitcoin. Let us think of those who are making bitcoin wallets, those stores that accept bitcoin payments and many more. If many will only continue to accept and use bitcoin, employment opportunity will be created as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Freyya08

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:51:22 AM

It definitely did and will. Some miners employs people to man their farms while others participate in icos and earn certain amount of coins as a reward for helping the company be known. These are just examples as to what people could possibly do or are doing in the crypto world to earn some income.

Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:56:14 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is money and not a kind of job. To earn bitcoins you need to work, and the real problem is to find work. Bitcoin can help to make easier to receive payments, especially for online jobs, on this point I agree bitcoin can help.
For crypto traders it can help too if they consider trading a kind of job, I, myself, don't consider it a job.

Yeah ofcourse there's have a pasibilty that can reduce unemployment becuase of its value. Bitcoin has have the ability to support people for their financial needs. IF!!! if people accept bitcoin willing to learn about this kind of work.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:59:43 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

In my opinion, bitcoin can reduce unemployment because by joining in bitcoin they also work and can make money from bitcoin, eventually the number of unemployed will inevitably decrease.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:38:51 AM

In my opinion bitcoin reduces unemployment people I don't think so for now if all people unemployment they don't know about bitcoin I think no that is not enough  to reduces unemployment because i can see for now many people unemployment for now
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:42:28 AM

That's very true, i had no job, i was poor, now i have an enterprise and i hire people thanks to all the money i gained, i now created my own company

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:49:19 AM

Yes, in reality, bitcoin has higher income than in some works/jobs. Even though, you can make your job, specially a stable one, as an additional income for yourself.

I think that is an exaggeration since I know a lot of people who are not earning their money in bitcoin and other digital currencies but on their hardwork and knowledge. Earning bitcoin through signature campaigns are great, because these days, as far as I know, it is the easiest way of earning money. I work in a stall here in our place but I did not earn this easily in my entire life.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:42:32 AM

I'm happy because the presence of bitcoin has a good impact, we can all earn money so it can make people who are unemployed can still earn and finance their lives.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:51:46 AM

I think yes, because bitcoin gives a job to those people who had a hard time to find a job. Also there is a lot of people now depend on bitcoin because here they can get a lot of benefits for their daily needs in life.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:59:19 AM

Yes. Bitcoin reduces unemployment and also makes poor or middle class people to rich.Only thing everyone need to know is the concept and opportunity to earn Bitcoin through different ways. This forum is very useful for that purpose.

After all, we need patience, knowledge and good researching ability to grow or earn in this crypto world.

It must be admitted that the presence of bitcoin brings many major changes in life, now more and more people are successful and become rich because of bitcoin so they can improve the economy and life.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:21:52 AM

Bitcoin reduces unemployment it because even we are staying at home we can find job by way of accessing bitcoin. As for me bitcoin is already a job that offers higher salary.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Nightsik

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:48:26 AM

Bitcoin really helps those who doesn't have a real job. But it doesn't mean that it really reduce unemployment. You can't call bitcoining a real job. Let's just say helps a lot as an alternative source of income.
suzaku00

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:48:33 AM

yes. bitcoin helping unemployed people like me. it is reducing unemployment in many countries. i'm so happy that i'd been part of bitcoin community.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:50:41 AM

Haha, it is more like increasing unemployment rather than decreasing it. You see, people who have invested in bitcoin don't want to work anymore because of the profit they are earning from bitcoin meaning they are jobless with increases the unemployment factor.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

Haha, it is more like increasing unemployment rather than decreasing it. You see, people who have invested in bitcoin don't want to work anymore because of the profit they are earning from bitcoin meaning they are jobless with increases the unemployment factor.

If we focus on our past before joining the bitcoin we are jobless or consider to be a jobless because our job income was not enough to fulfill our needs and wishes. Also we have no such job that is 24/7 service means that we can do work any time. there are so many people around the world facing the same issue, By join bitcoin and making hard work with bitcoin able us to fulfill our need and wishes. In this way bitcoin reduces the unemployment.
Mechill

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:08:42 AM

I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin

Many people are quiting their real job for bitcoin to earn more money from it rather than in their salary which is not enough for their daily lives and because of that I don't think it reduces unemployment but it increases unemployment.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:13:18 AM

If we focus on our past before joining the bitcoin we are jobless or consider to be a jobless because our job income was not enough to fulfill our needs and wishes. Also we have no such job that is 24/7 service means that we can do work any time. there are so many people around the world facing the same issue, By join bitcoin and making hard work with bitcoin able us to fulfill our need and wishes. In this way bitcoin reduces the unemployment.

I think your talking about economic status. Unemployment means the number or proportions of unemployed people. If a lot of people is quitting their job because of bitcoin, then it is safe to say that there is an increase of unemployed person which means unemployment.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:31:28 AM

Yes, it reduces unemployment and act as a side income for many.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:44 AM

I don't think bitcoin can be considered as an employment,yes it increases or gives us additional income but the more money we earn in bitcoin,also more and more people quit their jobs, meaning it increases unemployment. Yes bitcoin helps us financially but quiting job is not right because we do not know until when will bitcoin succeed and can give us money and we might regret quiting our job because we rely everything to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: