Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:05:02 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.
I think some of them but not all. Because only a few people know about bitcoin on how it actually works on how to eaen here or some are really dont know what bitcoin is. But some maybe prefering bitcoin as a source of income because they know how to access and they have enough knowledge about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:31:43 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.
I think some of them but not all. Because only a few people know about bitcoin on how it actually works on how to eaen here or some are really dont know what bitcoin is. But some maybe prefering bitcoin as a source of income because they know how to access and they have enough knowledge about bitcoin.
I have always been convinced that the Crypto currency and in particular Bitcoin is the currency for a certain Circle of people who always work in this field. I'm sure that most people will not be available information about Bitcoin and Nobody will be interested in this.
Northrop

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:19:29 PM

Well as per my view btc is just another form of investment which can be considered to make investment so that you can benefit in limited time period.You don't have to wait for longer to get its profit say for a year you make investment and withdraw also you will get high profit as compared to any means of investment scheme as its profit percentage is huge as compared to anything else.I don't think that btc can reduce unemployment as there are lot of people who are still not aware of what btc is.It cannot be considered as a job or primary source of income.
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:53:44 PM

This is true, and its already happening in different country actually, especially here in my country where some of the unemployed person here are doing bitcoin now little by little for them to have a source of income. which means, bitcoin can lessen the numbers of unemployed people in my country anyhow.
Joblessness is the major probelem of numerous nations incorporate my nation and they are flop in tackling this issue yet now bitcoin came on the planet and have made an extraordinary stride in this issue and are giving unbounded employments to all kind of individuals and have diminish up to some degree this issue.
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:05:48 PM

It's kinda incorect to say it reduces uneployment because the bitcoin isn't an economical entity that gives you a wage, a wage from which you will pay different taxes to the state. It surely helps those that need some extra money, but emonomical speaking at least for the moment the unemployment will still exist in statistics even if you trade or mine bitcoin and make money from it

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:22:26 PM

I have always been convinced that the Crypto currency and in particular Bitcoin is the currency for a certain Circle of people who always work in this field. I'm sure that most people will not be available information about Bitcoin and Nobody will be interested in this.
Probably yes because every individual nowadays have their own gadgets and we all know that since the birth of crypto, many doors are open for opportunities using only gadgets like a cellphone. So if someone is temporary unemployed he/she can use a cp to earn money like what we did in this forum.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:34:50 PM

if someone taking seriously on Bitcoin as regular work, somehow we can say, Bitcoin reduce unemployment.

What I could say, Bitcoin are not really reduce unemployment, but gives opportunities to everyone for unlimited earnings.
After finishing my national service, I wasn't working but because of the bitcoins i had accrued over the years, i was able to sell some and now i currently have my very own cyber cafe and gaming business which is making me lots of money. So for me it has greatly reduced unemployment.
of course bitcoin reduces poverty, can you see lots of people get a lot of great benefits and profits on their lives after they invest and get bitcoin? if bitcoin reduces poverty why many government in the world forbids bitcoin, I think it's still a problem to this day,,
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:43:21 AM

Agree with you mate and it has a big help for those people who have work but the salary is not enough to compensate all the needs of their family.
Like me my salary is only equal to our expenses and i do not keep any cents for savings purposes that is why i am thankful that i discover bitcoin and now i have savings from earning in bitcoin.

definitely yes, bitcoin can lessen the number of unemployed people, cause now a days if you don't have any master degree if would hard for you find a job, cause most the requirement are, 4 year courses, or at least college level. now it's good to hear that there is online job like bitcoin.  In bitcoin you don't need to apply or submit any resume, as long as you know how to use internet and you have a gadget to use you can join bitcoin. even though you don't have regular job, at least by means of bitcoin you can earn money and support your family.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:58:15 AM

Yes its true , cause bitcoin give the good income for those who in the Jobs that have low salary , but also bitcoin can help those who have a job to have an extra income like a partime job .
Bitcoin is the best way to lessen joblessness in light of the fact that it is giving occupations to each sort of individuals and the employments of bitcoin isn't intense as contrast with different spots and furthermore require less time and furthermore needn't bother with some particular time for working with bitcoin.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:42:10 PM

The best example would be me, im unemployed for 4 years now for personal reason. Until when i learned about bitcoin, i can see light for me to earn for a living.

Not everyone can earn a living out of bitcoin. It needs skills and experience to do so. If you are unemployed but you have skills, like technical skills or trading skills or anything that can be of work for people then you can surely get something good out of bitcoin, but if you have none of these skills then it would be the best option to consider bitcoin just as a secondary option of earning money.
yes bitcoin is a life time earnings because the importance and the value of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and for this I am also depending on bitcoin for my life ,bitcoin is adopting on the large level of the community specially our new generation is showing good interest in bitcoin  and I am very sure that the as the days passing the importance and the value is increasing  soon it will be more popular and it will surely reduce unemployment.   
In that thanks to Bitcoin you can learn to earn well and recently I think that this is the best and for today even the main source of income for my family. Of course, I really like to deal with crypto-currency and I'm beginning to understand more and more even in trading on crypto-exchange exchanges. But from unemployment It definitely will not save, because not everyone will be able to sit next to the computer and work on the stock exchange. It is also necessary for someone to carry out other work that society needs.
Exactly. Bitcoiners even earn a more decent income than those who have a good job. It just depend on how much effort you are going to put in this forum to get a more desirable profit. I even know some who are in college but already earning a lot in cryptocurrency much morei think than what they could earn when they finish their degree in college and sad thing is, if they will ever find a job after graduating. Yes bitcoin in some way can reduce unemployment but not all because not all are capable.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:26:16 PM

if someone taking seriously on Bitcoin as regular work, somehow we can say, Bitcoin reduce unemployment.

What I could say, Bitcoin are not really reduce unemployment, but gives opportunities to everyone for unlimited earnings.
After finishing my national service, I wasn't working but because of the bitcoins i had accrued over the years, i was able to sell some and now i currently have my very own cyber cafe and gaming business which is making me lots of money. So for me it has greatly reduced unemployment.
Yes I agree and especially in third world country bitcoin is playing a very big role because in these countries there is no jobs there and all the young people are going to different countries for job and sending money back to their families so in this situation bitcoin really help them because bitcoin is also providing a very good source of income and every one they are taking advantage of it and some of them have changed their life.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

Today by trading people can really earn a lot without any special skills like we all thought before. The price for crypto changes much faster that for fiat, oil, gold and so on. I am sure that for many people crypto trading became like a full time job which brings those money which ordinary work never would. That is my dream to it become a work for me too.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:50:45 PM

I think it's just for the mean time because I think that people need a real job also, people should not depend on it since it can't always be the same. For me, it is very helpful in terms of financial stuff like for additional allowance and such.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There is a lots of investors or people who follows Bitcoin at everytime and earn money from it.
leanhtuan

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:12:54 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin can reduce the unemployed. Someone have the opportunity to invest bitcoin or trade, something related to bitcoin,
that can help them make a profit and their lives are better .But they should not abuse the bitcoin too much because the bitcoin can change,
it's better to still find a stable job.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:19:27 PM

I find this view to be true because it can reduce the unemployment rate by making services on the Bitcoin website. They can participate in signature campaigns or social media campaigns to make money. Many people will get jobs without having to worry about unemployment because they have a job like this, a job not loved. Do not demand too high professional just hard work is going to earn money  Lips sealed

meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:29:58 PM

Bitcoin provides an helping hand to those who don't have a job in real life and they are earning good income from bitcoins which is taking care of their basic needs but to depend only on bitcoins for living can be really risky as no one knows what future holds for us when it comes to bitcoins.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:56:59 PM

Bitcoin provides money earning opportunities only.It is the fastest way to earn money.But it is not a job.People who want to earn money enroll themselves in bitcoin.Bitcoin is like a pocket money or extra allowance.Bitcoin can reduce poverty but cannot reduce unemployment.It can be used for investmemt purpose as it gives huge returns in a small period.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:14:45 PM

Indeed bitcoin reduces unemployment because they can work on bitcoins. Bitcoin also certainly helps the economy of each user. For example me, Since I know bitcoin, my economy is getting better.

Tabanta

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

I dont think full time working people have that much time to read into BTC anyway

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: