Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Daektum

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:30:07 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I agree with the idea that Bitcoin reduces unemployment. Online job such as typing jobs, signature campaigns, web designing, bitcoin and the like opens opportunity to those unemployed such as home-based moms and students with skills to become more productive.  Bitcoin offers fair opportunity to everyone with skills and ideas regardless of age, gender, and nationality as long as they can deliver expected results.  With that idea, I believe that bitcoin is one of the best solution to reduce unemployment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:19:58 AM

Yes i agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment and also additional money for those who already have job like me. Nowadays many people quit their job and do bitcoin to their house with family. Currently i have a job but i do bitcoin to earned and saved for future ahead.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:56:41 AM

Bitcoin plays an important role in reducing unemployment especially to those who have no work and can't find for a job because once their into Bitcoin and started earning it helps them a lot with their financial and daily needs
I think bitcoin only gives opportunity for unemployed people to make the activity simple but still looks idle,the longer unemployment rate is increasing due to lack of job field and difficult to find work.  think people who unemployed very effective if choose BTC as activity that can make money and the income is not much different from people who have a regular job, nemployed choose BTC is very good in addition to increasing their insight and all depends on hard work and trying to find the gaps in the profitable that exist in BTC.

DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:36:09 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yeah, Bitcoin can temporarily reduce unemployment. But its still better if you have a stable job while doing activities that earns btc, a sideline job rather. But, its different when youre earning huge profit, placing huge capital investment. That'll be considered as your new job similar with the real job , coz it needs full time attention. For me , Im just a typicall btc earner by offering my service, like participating in signature and bounty campaign.
Bitcoin is merely a good source of extra income or even can be a source of main income because it helps a lot of people earning more money through bitcoin,
but i think it does not reduce unemployment but rather it increase the self employment Status in every society as what i have noticed that many individuals are focusing to work for online job to earn bitcoin because they have realized that it can be bigger than working on a full time company that have limited income.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:49:36 AM

Bitcoin can reduce the number of unemployment and will bring a tremendous increase of self-employed individuals who are earning from online business such as trading and other investments. In my country domestic mothers have now a source of income and that is through the use of bitcoin, they are earning income through investments, trading and online jobs.

I agree on that many people now are self employed they just making business on the online because many people are now buying in online for reason no hassel.just like bitcoin no hassel,you can do it full time or part time... and you can earn above than your fulltime job..
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:02:15 PM

Bitcoin plays an important role in reducing unemployment especially to those who have no work and can't find for a job because once their into Bitcoin and started earning it helps them a lot with their financial and daily needs
I think bitcoin only gives opportunity for unemployed people to make the activity simple but still looks idle,the longer unemployment rate is increasing due to lack of job field and difficult to find work.  think people who unemployed very effective if choose BTC as activity that can make money and the income is not much different from people who have a regular job, nemployed choose BTC is very good in addition to increasing their insight and all depends on hard work and trying to find the gaps in the profitable that exist in BTC.
I don't think so, because in my country, there are a lot of students and unemployed have chances to make money through Bitcoin. It's really helped a lot of people as me have a job to make money for our life and family. Today, I can be proud of being a Bitcoin user and an employee working here.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
uniquefighter

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:24:14 PM

Yes i agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment and also additional money for those who already have job like me. Nowadays many people quit their job and do bitcoin to their house with family. Currently i have a job but i do bitcoin to earned and saved for future ahead.
Yes and there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins so even if you don't have a job in real world you don't have to worry as bitcoin will take best care of you by giving you best earning opportunities and it has surely reduced unemployment to a great extent.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:31:07 PM

Bitcoin is a currency, and a currency never reduces unemployment. Bitcoin related activities will definitely help to reduce bitcoins.Trading in bitcoins will helpmtraders t earn extra money. Bitcoin mining creates jobs for computer programmers as well as computer hardware developers. A person with good knowledge of bitcoin can work in bitcoin`s signature campaign activity. By obtaining knowledge about bitcoin one can work as an analyst in bitcoin exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:39:01 PM

I think bitcoin only gives opportunity for unemployed people to make the activity simple but still looks idle,the longer unemployment rate is increasing due to lack of job field and difficult to find work.  think people who unemployed very effective if choose BTC as activity that can make money and the income is not much different from people who have a regular job, nemployed choose BTC is very good in addition to increasing their insight and all depends on hard work and trying to find the gaps in the profitable that exist in BTC.
I don't think so, because in my country, there are a lot of students and unemployed have chances to make money through Bitcoin. It's really helped a lot of people as me have a job to make money for our life and family. Today, I can be proud of being a Bitcoin user and an employee working here.

We cannot quantify yet the number of  unemployment bitcoin has solved but i can say there are a lot of people in various countries who have started making a living out of it and its significant to appreciate that it can help some but not everyone because you even need to hear about it and its operations first and many are not privileged that way yet.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:43:41 PM

Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment but this is only a temporary job since we do not know the future of bitcoin..you still have to look for permanent or regular job and make bitcoin as an extra income only Kiss Smiley
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:44:57 PM

Bitcoin is a currency, and a currency never reduces unemployment. Bitcoin related activities will definitely help to reduce bitcoins.Trading in bitcoins will helpmtraders t earn extra money. Bitcoin mining creates jobs for computer programmers as well as computer hardware developers. A person with good knowledge of bitcoin can work in bitcoin`s signature campaign activity. By obtaining knowledge about bitcoin one can work as an analyst in bitcoin exchanges.
At first bitcoin is not only a currency, but also an investment asset that can bring a good profit. And secondly, the existence of bitcoin makes possible the existence of those types of activities that you listed. And so it reduces unemployment
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:23:30 PM

At first bitcoin is not only a currency, but also an investment asset that can bring a good profit. And secondly, the existence of bitcoin makes possible the existence of those types of activities that you listed. And so it reduces unemployment

Sure it is a commodity and a currency at the same time and so investing in it now can be more rewarding in the future due to its volatility and steady  increase of the demand  for it globally.
ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

Yes, Bitcoin unemployment people work as a source of income. However, accepting Bitcoin as the main source of income, besides receiving any other source of income. If ever the source of income from Bitcoin has been stopped, then there will be no reason for life.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:22:18 AM

yes, it is also a form of homebase job where you can actually earn doing bitcoin related task or job right in the comfort of your home. One of which is by joining bounty and signature campaign. But if you are a business minded person, you can engage into trading and mining investments.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:02:01 AM

The presence of bitcoin is very big impact, now many trading sites with members thousands and even hundreds of thousands. of course they are trading with bitcoin vs. altcoin so they can earnning from trading, it is a small thing but it is proven that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.

darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:08:12 AM

Yes i believe in this because this forum alone gives you a lot of job opportunities which you can choose from. Imagine a legit ICO alone that can give hundreds of people with big paycheck at the time it ended where jobs they offer are signature campaign, translation campaign, social media campaign, youtube and any other campaign bundled with the ICO.
How much more if there are more than 30 ICO's are launching everyday? That translates and average of thousands of people being employed everyday. Smiley
Yes it reduces unemployment, but with a small rate which is unnoticeable. There are lots of people today who became self-employed through the help of bitcoin and some got a real remote job which allows them to work from any location in the world and get paid monthly, same amount like someone working offline on a regular job. Bitcoin is really good, just that we don’t really notice its effect on our economy.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:21:12 AM

Bitcoin truely reduces all type of unemployment. Many people have engaged in bitcoin trading and that is helping them alot. Both those that have unsatisfying job are also involved in this business and this is making them to be balance. All it require of them is to get connected to internet by the uses of mobile phone or PC.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:26:15 AM

Yes i believe in this because this forum alone gives you a lot of job opportunities which you can choose from. Imagine a legit ICO alone that can give hundreds of people with big paycheck at the time it ended where jobs they offer are signature campaign, translation campaign, social media campaign, youtube and any other campaign bundled with the ICO.
How much more if there are more than 30 ICO's are launching everyday? That translates and average of thousands of people being employed everyday. Smiley
Yes it reduces unemployment, but with a small rate which is unnoticeable. There are lots of people today who became self-employed through the help of bitcoin and some got a real remote job which allows them to work from any location in the world and get paid monthly, same amount like someone working offline on a regular job. Bitcoin is really good, just that we don’t really notice its effect on our economy.
As mentioned above it reduces the unemployment to a small unnoticeable number around the globe. Personally I don't think it an process that reduces the unemployment, because what we earn through is not a sustained one. We are supposed to make use of the opportunity available and earn and if nothing available we cannot do anything until we have capital for investment.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:16:10 AM

It does, and it doesn't only do that, it's a legit way of earning livelihood depending on the means you do to earn bitcoins. I think it's a great way to have a more convenient, easy, and good paying source of income that can be done in play with any other things you have going in your life. For students, parents, or for those that have a full-time job, venturing in the bitcoin market is not a bad way to gain extra.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:21:42 PM

That makes sense because you can choose a lot of campaign in a single ICO alone. The choice is yours - youtube, blogging, social media, signature campaign, and a lot more. You can also try trading and perhaps invest on bitcoin too.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: