Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:36:19 AM

Since everyone is claiming that bitcoin reduces unemployment i am not sure how things will work like that,sure it creates many business opportunities and those who have the technical ability could plan and execute a good business plan that would combine the alt coin world and in turn it could help some people lands some jobs,trading is a good way to earn bitcoin but you need to invest in it and you cannot consider it as a regular job as you cannot predict when you will be cashing out the profits.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:35:33 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
But that was applied for those had work on the crypto startup or service.
Do you mean collect bitcoin will be included on the main job? Are those spending all of his time to get bitcoin?

Bitcoin will encourage a lot of the programmer and developers. More jobs will available for those really skilled on the programming and developing

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 05:47:39 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

My opinion this time is that if something requires hard work as well as creativity and there is tough competition in the respective "labor" market, it can hardly diminish unemployment (at least, not in any noticeable degree). Further, almost all Bitcoin related jobs are either freelancing ones (which seem to be beyond the employed-unemployed dichotomy altogether) or rather what should be considered as side jobs like participating in signature campaigns here

The same basically pertains to trading, gambling and similar activities

Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:14:11 AM

My opinion this time is that if something requires hard work as well as creativity and there is tough competition in the respective "labor" market, it can hardly diminish unemployment (at least, not in any noticeable degree). Further, almost all Bitcoin related jobs are either freelancing ones (which seem to be beyond the employed-unemployed dichotomy altogether) or rather what should be considered as side jobs like participating in signature campaigns here

The same basically pertains to trading, gambling and similar activities

Most people here starts in sig campaigns trading or investing and that requires time. If you're a person who wants direct high income in no time or you are in rush for money, you can easily be bored and just sign out with almost the same style job. Sometimes this kind of trade can be dull because we have to do everyday watch  over and over again. Most people who are already full time here also had there doubts during the early years and now i think they are doing fine with there earnings.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:32:09 AM

When you say "searching for bitcoin" do you mean earning bitcoin?
Bitcoin is not a hidden treasure and we don`t have to searhc for it. Grin
Btc reduces unemployement here on this forum,because of the sig campaigns.

kayeme

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:44:33 AM

Searching for information about bitcoin does not create employment, it is the same as saying playing games or reading the news increases employment and it is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my entire life. Unless you are creating a product using bitcoin you are not helping the unemployment statistics at all.
icerose

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:48:32 AM

Bitcoin is a speck of dust and doesn't do much to unemployment in any way. People simply buying bitcoins isn't going to change anything, however people offering new innovative services using bitcoins may create efficiency enough to reduce unemployment in the future.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:58:31 AM

Actually it did. But some part of it you cant identify as employed already.
Employment means you are either the employee or the employer.
It is more like a freelance job which is not really stable. You can end up losing it or you can end up getting a lower income because of the bitcoin movement. That is if you are being paid through bitcoin.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:11:36 AM

Bitcoin reduces unemployment in the sense if someone creates a business using bitcoin and hires people. This way both the parties can have stable income. But if you meant by trading, signature campaign or social media campaign. These aren't termed as employment even if you are doing it for months consecutively and making profit.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:35:29 AM

Bitcoin can reduce the number of unemployment and will bring a tremendous increase of self-employed individuals who are earning from online business such as trading and other investments. In my country domestic mothers have now a source of income and that is through the use of bitcoin, they are earning income through investments, trading and online jobs.

i don't think so, the opposite it's true, bitcoin will increase unemployment , beacuse bitcoin is going to destroy bank if will be adopted globally in the future, this will cause more people to lose their job as the blockchain will replace slowly clusted servers

and the peoiple working at these bank nowadays would be useless, it's not different thean the AI, bitcoin go very well with the AI project and deep learnign that will eventually make robot substitute human at their work
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:44:22 AM

Bitcoin reduces unemployment in the sense if someone creates a business using bitcoin and hires people. This way both the parties can have stable income. But if you meant by trading, signature campaign or social media campaign. These aren't termed as employment even if you are doing it for months consecutively and making profit.

For you all campaign types are not a job, but I have other views on this where all bounty campaigns are half distribution from cryptocurrency project, I call this creative industry, if we follow bounty and engage in full participation in projects to succeed (ICO etc), It's a very profitable job. This can't be equated with regular work because it's an entrepreneur and has a clear plan/roadmap, If all unemployed are involved in bitcoin/altcoin, this will obviously reduce the unemployment rate worldwide.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:53:41 AM

I agree with you on this point. Bitcoin helps Many unemployment people to find out an income generated source. From this platform they're learning and creating many opportunities which can be used for their well being.  Not only that but also they have found a job at their house by the help of internet.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

Since everyone is claiming that bitcoin reduces unemployment i am not sure how things will work like that,sure it creates many business opportunities and those who have the technical ability could plan and execute a good business plan that would combine the alt coin world and in turn it could help some people lands some jobs
I have seen some real time example, people are earning their living just with bitcoin based opportunities. They are just exchanging bitcoins into fiats and vice versa and earning consistently. They are also into bitcoin lending business but limited to local and physically known people. The opportunities bitcoin has brought are really unlimited.

trading is a good way to earn bitcoin but you need to invest in it and you cannot consider it as a regular job as you cannot predict when you will be cashing out the profits.
In this forum, many people are sharing about their successful experiences with bitcoin and altcoin trading. But I am having doubt about consistency of them to adopt trading as an employment for their living.
Kabul

Activity: 619

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

unemployment is based on the government data. IN my country, there are many sellers who come from the countryside and sell various kind of goods on the street and to other people opinion, they are still unemployee

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:21:37 AM

For me, it is true because bitcoin can help people earn money that requires time and hardwork. In the work in realworld it  needs high qualification and requirements to get a decent job,in bitcoin you need to be updated and can work in the house, even it is not sure when it last it is still a work, and get paid when you join in a signature campaign. It is not a work that we used to know and  see but the definition of work to me is earning money from investing my time ,effort, and hardwork so bitcoin can be one of it.

hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:38:04 AM

Yeah , this is totally true but why you are not thinking about its speed to make money , here everyone are only for the knowledge , experience , money only .
If you can get Bitcoin then you can use your Bitcoin to buy and sell other altcoin which are also costly coins like Bitcoin .
So here you need to change your thinking about the Bitcoin and use the main important factor in this field to do better for your trading job and make money .
Here another factor ( which is big factor ) is that we can use Bitcoin without tax and can send in any amount and also can receive in any amount and we don't need to give any tax amount .
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 09:05:46 AM

Bitcoin can reduce the number of unemployment and will bring a tremendous increase of self-employed individuals who are earning from online business such as trading and other investments. In my country domestic mothers have now a source of income and that is through the use of bitcoin, they are earning income through investments, trading and online jobs.

i don't think so, the opposite it's true, bitcoin will increase unemployment , beacuse bitcoin is going to destroy bank if will be adopted globally in the future, this will cause more people to lose their job as the blockchain will replace slowly clusted servers

and the peoiple working at these bank nowadays would be useless, it's not different thean the AI, bitcoin go very well with the AI project and deep learnign that will eventually make robot substitute human at their work

As to me, that's complete bullshit

And as I have explained in another thread today, robots won't make people lazy or idle like monkeys are wasting their time or cats sleeping all day long. Being busy with solving problems is deep entrenched in human nature. Otherwise we wouldn't be where we are now as civilization. In fact, there wouldn't even be a civilization in the first place if humans weren't industrious as they are. Automation may make some jobs unnecessary and human labor inefficient but people will certainly find what to get themselves busy with

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:12:39 AM

Because for some people here, specially in third world countries, they found bitcoin specially sig campaigners as income for unemployed individuals. One sig campaigner having a snr to hero account can earn BTC.030-BTC.035 a week which is a lot of you are going to convert it to their local currency. That's why they considered earning bitcoin as job for those who are unemployed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment because for those people who didn't finish their studies they can have work here in bitcoin. By bitcoin they can earn money and for the people who have already their work its just serves as their addition income money.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:37:58 AM

I am very agree that bitcoin provides a good source of income and also it gives many job opportunities and business opportunity, bitcoin has been increasing a lot of people income and also it increase people wealth, so bitcoin is really helpful from the economics side
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: