Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:20:30 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I can say that its true. Why? because jobless people now can used bitcoin as their work. Its like the other job. You need to work hard here and exert some effort to earn money. They can used it also as their additional income of money. By this it will lessen the number of unemployment people all over the world if we spread what bitcoin is.
yes there is no doubt about this, because to me i think in my areas the employment ration is too much high, but now i am can see that most of the jobless people have started income from online sites and in them bitcoin is the the best one, as bitcoin always give chance to jobless people to earn at least for their daily expenses.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:38:03 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I can say that its true. Why? because jobless people now can used bitcoin as their work. Its like the other job. You need to work hard here and exert some effort to earn money. They can used it also as their additional income of money. By this it will lessen the number of unemployment people all over the world if we spread what bitcoin is.
yes there is no doubt about this, because to me i think in my areas the employment ration is too much high, but now i am can see that most of the jobless people have started income from online sites and in them bitcoin is the the best one, as bitcoin always give chance to jobless people to earn at least for their daily expenses.

I agree, jobless people that found this site got an opportunity to earn from task and bounties or even selling their services and skills and get paid in bitcoin.  This forum alone is a proof that bitcoin reduces unemployment in different countries.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:12:33 PM

Observing how bitcointalk.org forum gives bounties, the number of task waiting to be done, number of projects that are about to launch and the demand to advertise it, it gives hundreds of people micro job.  Aside from that, those who are offering services such as graphic designs, website development, platform development, programing and coin creation is a proof that Bitcoin helps in terms of giving job to people all around the world and get paid in bitcoin.  With this i agree that Bitcoin reduces unemployment.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:35:35 PM

I agree, jobless people that found this site got an opportunity to earn from task and bounties or even selling their services and skills and get paid in bitcoin.  This forum alone is a proof that bitcoin reduces unemployment in different countries.

It is really true that this site is very useful to earn online income in real through bitcoin. and even i have also been in deep trouble before joining this forum and after got introduced to this forum from my friend now i am able to earn more then my day job and happily running my family.
epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

It is really true that this site is very useful to earn online income in real through bitcoin. and even i have also been in deep trouble before joining this forum and after got introduced to this forum from my friend now i am able to earn more then my day job and happily running my family.
You could earn more than your day job  Huh are you serious,what kind of job are you doing buddy,good for you that you could earn more for your family,sure the alt coin space creates more job and opportunities and gives everyone an equal share of the pie.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:25:53 PM

Yes its true, because I am one those community that bitcoin helped me out from being unemployed for having a  part time job here online.
So it means it lessen the count numbers of jobless people in the whole world I think.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:35:31 PM

It depends to the unemployed person, there are a lot of changes but I love on how bitcoin is giving most of the unemployed people to work and earn bitcoin. Those companies that prefer to pay bitcoin instead of real cash or PayPal is nailing it, also there are a lot of ways to earn to bitcoin like if you don't have a career, start trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:48:50 PM

Yes its true, because I am one those community that bitcoin helped me out from being unemployed for having a  part time job here online.
So it means it lessen the count numbers of jobless people in the whole world I think.
Bitcoin is a legit job and yes it already lessen the amount of people who are jobless in the world and also some of those jobless person in the world are already making a lot of money than the usual person or average employee, bitcoin is one of the best currency that can help other people to be rich and leave out from poverty.
riphunter

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:44:32 AM

Right now in my country, they are gradually moving to bitcoin business and the unemployment rate is clearly reduced where I live. Bitcoin is the extra financial source that anyone wants, but to get there you have to have enough financial knowledge about bitcoins.

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:27:20 AM

I think that's true, because bitcoin turns unemployment into an entrepreneur. Well, I mostly see bitcoin seekers opening a store business, or buying something that people can also enjoy but for a fee. So many people like that include me, and that reduces unemployment.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rahmat92

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:40:52 AM

I strongly agree sir, with that opinion, I hope also people better understand how bitcoin business so people who do not exist in this business do not consider that people who do this business are lazy people, because basically bitcoin business is also same as Business they do offline
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 05:24:31 AM

No doubt Bitcoin has provided a great source of income. People can make easy money online doing various jobs for Bitcoin.
But is it really contributing significantly to society? The answer is no. I don't think Bitcoin hardly shares more than 3-5% of total online income. Also if we talk expansion of these figure, it is not possible. Imagine if members on btctalk forum increase 10x, will everyone be assured of signature earnings? Indeed no, Bitcoin industry need to expand more to be declare as promising way of income

There is no need to imagine anything since facts strongly disprove your point

And they will tell you that the number of users at Bitcointalk increased even more than that during the last 2-3 years (you can easily see that by user ID's increase in the given period). And what d'ye think? The number of signature campaigns increased as well. Well, maybe, not so greatly, but personally I saw no particular issues with enrolling in a new signature campaign for myself as well as for folks who had been enrolled in the same campaign as me when that campaign ended. Honestly, I was almost always quite happy with every new campaign as well as the rates paid. I'd rather say it was a campaign duration that mattered most for me (obviously, the longer the better). In a nutshell, with an increase in the number of Bitcoin users, we should as well expect an increase in the number of Bitcoin services which need advertising

Batelk

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:38:20 AM

Yes its true, because I am one those community that bitcoin helped me out from being unemployed for having a  part time job here online.

You got the job, but many foreign exchange worker will lose their jobs when bitcoin becomes very popular.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:33:22 AM

Well, people ought not to be too dependable in bitcoin as their main source if income. Yes, it is true that for unemployed people, doing bitcoin and doing all sorts of earning money through this is fun and great but we shouldn't give all of our time in this. We should have another main job that can be a good source of our income and bitcoin should be just our alternative way of earning money.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:51:44 AM

I strongly agree sir, with that opinion, I hope also people better understand how bitcoin business so people who do not exist in this business do not consider that people who do this business are lazy people, because basically bitcoin business is also same as Business they do offline
This is indeed a very great and interesting topic, of course doing business doesn't mean they were lazy, business is good compared to employment where in you only earn at fix price but in business you earn as much as you want depending on how you are good at your business, same goes here in bitcoin, if you are focus here for sure you will earn a lot.
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:19:31 AM

I read somewhere, not so long ago, that bitcoin and created more jobs than the US government in 2014.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies created an estimated 250,000 jobs during 2014 according to the article. These were jobs that never existed prior to the creation of bitcoins.

Examples are traders (crypto traders), exchanges + employees, crypto writers, Asic chip designers, crypto gambling operators, multisig and script developer, bitcoin crowdfunding and consulting, etc etc.

There are just too many jobs created by the bitcoin economy, both formal and informal. I could spend all day listing them.
Thelmassey

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:48:34 AM

I don't think BTC will in anyway reduce unemployment, not too many people know about it and use it...It's expensive and cannot get it easily if they not buying it. So I just don't feel like it will somehow someday reduce unemployment
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:08:39 AM

I don't think BTC will in anyway reduce unemployment, not too many people know about it and use it...It's expensive and cannot get it easily if they not buying it. So I just don't feel like it will somehow someday reduce unemployment

You are right, and for many of us here bitcoin is extra earning. We all have regular jobs, I think even people that earn a lot didn't quit from their real jobs. Rich are becoming richer, and bitcoin is the same in that way, who had money to risk, who have money to risk now will make profit, others can just watch. Bitcoin will not reduce unemployment, in future with crypto or not I expect bigger jazz between rich and poor people.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:47:34 AM

It depends to the unemployed person, there are a lot of changes but I love on how bitcoin is giving most of the unemployed people to work and earn bitcoin. Those companies that prefer to pay bitcoin instead of real cash or PayPal is nailing it, also there are a lot of ways to earn to bitcoin like if you don't have a career, start trading.

How can it be depend on unemployed person only and how you can say start trading when you have not enough experience and knowledge. You have to make your career first and need to search a full time job because bitcoin is only a part time earning. Bitcoin only used as temporary source of earning.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:53:13 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, I have seen some people have jobs from Bitcoin. Bitcoin has reduced unemployment, it has helped many unemployed to become better. Some people have skills but they do not have a job, thanks to the Bitcoin community they have introduced their talents to work and paid for by Bitcoin. Not only that, Bitcoin also helps many people with extra income, which helps to make the economy more stable. However, we have to work hard to get Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: