Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:27:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:19:07 AM

yes because we can earn income from bitcoin even there's someone out of his job for bitcoin. but in the eyes of people who don't know our bitcoin is still considered as unemployed because we have no job in the real world. I think it depends on their knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency world.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

But unfortunately you would still belong to the statistics of unemployed individuals since you aren't paying any taxes on your government plus the fact that getting bitcoin or selling bitcoin doesn't need a license to do so for the government to tax you out. Having bitcoins doesn't solve unemployment, but it does somehow help some people out there to go by each and every day by getting it somewhere

As I said before, it may not be the case

In different jurisdictions there are different rules and laws regarding unemployment in general and unemployed in particular, but in some countries you are no longer officially considered as unemployed after a specified period of time, especially if you are not actively searching for a job and even if you don't pay any taxes. To be counted as unemployed you may have to, for example, walk twice a month to an employment office (or how it's properly called) and check there. So after some time you stop making it into the official unemployment stats

roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Yes, that's right. Bitcoin reduce and help unemployment, i mean there are many various job on bitcoin and it's help unemployment people to get a job or at least can earn money with bitcoin. It's not only about work and creativity but also provide a place to get a job.
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:50:04 AM

Besides reducing unemployment bitcoin also help my economy

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:14:54 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes, that's right. Bitcoin reduce and help unemployment, i mean there are many various job on bitcoin and it's help unemployment people to get a job or at least can earn money with bitcoin. It's not only about work and creativity but also provide a place to get a job.

If people are knowledgable and wisely enough to seek those oppurtunities on bitcoins welll surely they will be aid by bitcoins since it can give us truly the money where we can't earn on our jobs and I see some of my friends are focusing on it right now since they have seen that their earnings on bitcoins are pretty much good rather than their job where it gives them fix monthly income.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

Bitcoin, along with it's blockchain technology has opened new doors to much of the world's population who before had no hope in hell of finding a job or any form of dignified employment. Now  simple folks like myself, who are not even of the basement nerd variety, can etch a part or full time living off of the Blockchain. All of those who missed out on the old gold rushes like the dot com boom can come and join us in this blockchain revolution.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
IftiM

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

Yes you are right..bitcoin already helped lots of people who are just wasting time on internet doing nothing..now in addition of bitcoin they are trying to earn through different resources.and due to high growth of bitcoin they are very much interested to earn more through it..
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

Definitely,Bitcoin has given a new opportunity of earning to all people irrespective of geological variations.People from under developed countries should make use of this opportunity and earn from bitcoins.We have to just work like participating in campaigns,trading or mining.We need not go in search of boring jobs and we could live a life of financial freedom.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

I agree because of bitcoin the unemloyment rate is become low. In my own thougts bitcoin  acts as their job because they can get a money to sustain their daily ecpenses. However, we must remember that bitcoin is our alternative income because having a regular job is much better.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

Bitcoin, along with it's blockchain technology has opened new doors to much of the world's population who before had no hope in hell of finding a job or any form of dignified employment. Now  simple folks like myself, who are not even of the basement nerd variety, can etch a part or full time living off of the Blockchain. All of those who missed out on the old gold rushes like the dot com boom can come and join us in this blockchain revolution.  Smiley

Bitcoin is way for crash the unemployment for now and future. Most of the MNC and small scale companies hiring the engineers and IT guys for the very cheap salary. They can simply make that amount in the signature campaign itself, if they get slotted in. I know a person who left a job and he was getting around 3000$ a month. Now he is doing bitcoin trading in middle east and european region. Bitcoin should know by everyone in my country. I wish this should happen soon.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:58:01 PM

Yeah, btc could reduce the unemployment. Just like world of warcraft, and other silly things that millenials do in their parents basement, to not go to work.

But seriously, if someone has a shitty job its better for him to try and get little richer by earning something on the btc than waste their life doing nothing in the shitty job.

If someone have a lot money to invest in bitcoin, he doesnt look for a job, so he is not unemployed.

And if someone have a good job, he will do that job with a pleasure.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

people who have good skills and education, they can really get good money from bitcoin. in this way bitcoin is really providing good opportunities to those people who are disappointed in real life and do not have any day job.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:31:40 PM

From my perspective,  it is very true...
Many unemployed people can manage their finances from this site,  they are the pillars of this platform. I think, a few employed person has been joined in bitcoin. Day by day many people are going to involve here...so it is reducing unemployment from this cruel world 
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:44:18 PM

I don't think so. In my perspective in order to be right about this your employer must be paying you as an employee with Bitcoins, which I am not seeing as of yet for big corporations. Also we need to rule out the payments being received as compensation for freelancers (signature campaigns are included) as we cannot call this employed people as they much closely relates to being self-employed who only works in front of a computer screen.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

Its true that with bitcoin source of income some people able to survive, i did know a person wich has over 60 people under it working only at crypto world, as he said he is helping the young people to get a better life, as i know the money they earn is enought for them to survive, i dont know if is above the minimum salarie but it changed already their lifes.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

Its true that with bitcoin source of income some people able to survive, i did know a person wich has over 60 people under it working only at crypto world, as he said he is helping the young people to get a better life, as i know the money they earn is enought for them to survive, i dont know if is above the minimum salarie but it changed already their lifes.

Its enough when they put hard work or focus on it some employed were quiting their job for it since they can earn more here.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:44:15 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will reduce unemployment because you need to have a proper knowledge on bitcoin,also one needs to spend a lot of time on it,it may be good enough for a part time job/temporary job ,but as a full time job ,bitcoin really needs to expand itself even more and also people need to know how to use their creative skills .

Same way when you want employment that is paid in fiat currency.  Remember you need to study for more than a decade to prepare yourself to have jobs.  You have to attend several pieces of training and seminars if you are applying for a job even before you are accepted.  This is no difference than learning bitcoins.
It is true that bitcoin reduces unemployment, in fact I know someone don't have a regular job but because of bitcoin their lifestyle change, their perspective also change they become business minded and become great investor so it is true that bitcoin really helps a lot.
Yeah, I agree with you. I am just college student but I can earn money through bitcoin. It helps me a lot when it comes to my financial problem. It works for having a money in times of trouble like unexpected happenings in life. It helps me to change my objectives in life. I was matured enough when I became a bitcoiner or when I start earning money. I can balance and handle my situation for being a student, being a mom for my son and bitcoin earner.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:55:57 PM

It's been said a couple times before and I agree with that statement too: it all depends on your definition of a job and unemployment. If searching for ways and working online/offline to obtain BTC is considered as a job, then yes. In terms of having an employee providing you with an income and different benefits, this isn't a regular job so it just comes down to wether getting an income excludes being unemployed or not.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:04:14 PM

I agree, bitcoin job is not only for those who are good with coding, they also offer an earning to those who can promote, advertise, do a blog, and many more.  Bitcoin just opened a new charter of opportunities.  It is up to us to find and grab them.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 05:28:28 PM

Also we need to rule out the payments being received as compensation for freelancers (signature campaigns are included) as we cannot call this employed people as they much closely relates to being self-employed who only works in front of a computer screen

This is a tricky point, in fact

I have already set forth a criterion for distinguishing between employed and self-employed. As to me, you are just substituting the word "compensation" for salary and wages to make it look different, but salary and wages are essentially the same compensation for work done and time spent doing it. If you enroll in a signature campaign how is that fundamentally different from you enlisting in, say, army? Basically, you are offering your services to a campaign manager (head of staff) on general terms, and if you are not too bad or too good ("overly qualified"), you get accepted and paid according to certain preset rates. How is that different from a regular or temporary job?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: