Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:30:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Bitcoin was developed for transaction purposes and not to reduce unemployment rate. Yes, we can generate income by joining signature campaign or other types of job that are available here, but its only temporary. It can give us extra income, but it does not necessarily give us regular employment. Lets see bitcoin as a technology that can help us in making financial services/transactions fast & easy and not just a source of income.
that sounds like a narrow way to think about how advertising in this forum really help people in economic globally , it is actually open e new business opportunity so yes it is not about advertising thing only , a successful company like block chain.info now has a lot of employee.

that is the small picture , just look around how many bitcoin business running now? and think about how many unemployed hired or turned into a businessman.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nightmare0619

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

I think bitcoin does not technically reducing the unemployment but rather giving as alternative way to earn/ profit money. Bitcoin is not a stable job so don't be dependent on it, no one knows until when bitcoin will continue to exist.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I do not think it will reduce unemployment because those who know about bitcoin will be lazy to work because the result of bitcoin is greater than if he worked outdoors that had to laboriously squeeze the sweat just to earn income
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I do not think it will reduce unemployment because those who know about bitcoin will be lazy to work because the result of bitcoin is greater than if he worked outdoors that had to laboriously squeeze the sweat just to earn income
At some point it reduce unemployment because a lot of people are now involve here and a lot of it were doing full time, even though it has no million in numbers still a thousand people was a large sum of number and it is a great opportunity for all of us.

shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin can't reduce unemployment. Bitcoin gives us financial support. Every bitcoiner who work hardly he can lid a comfortable life. I little bit agree that bitcoin can change our life.

Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

I do not think that bitcoin somehow affects employment.People preferably still doing their job, maybe a little part of them quits their official job after understanding all principles.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

I am not sure about how bitcoin will help to reduce unemployment but I am sure bitcoin has made many people financially independent. And Having an access through computers having an internet connection really gives everyone a chance to have an income
And in my opinion, someone who has a job will choose to become unemployed because of the virtual currency. They are just waiting in front of the computer with the hope of their investment to fruition. Very ironic
Yes it is right and it is because the earning form the virtual money is much higher than the money of the real job so it is the reason why people want to use virtual money to increase the power of their finance, I think the with coming time demand for the bitcoin will be higher more even now in several placed bitcoin is being accepted as the first currency, for payment you must have bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet, so it is the main think now. People are using high amount of profit with the help of bitcoin now so investment of bitcoin made a lot of people richer and millionaires after investment.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

I agree that bitcoin reduce the unemployedbpeople in this world. Because if you notice bitcoin is a kind of bussiness or a job that you can earn money daily , monthly even a year its depend on you.  Bitcoin is job that easly earning money if you enough knowledge in just clicking your mouse or mobile phone you've earn
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

What bitcoin reduces is not unemployment but unproductivity. You shouldn't mistake unemployment to unproductivity. The amount of unproductive people since bitcoin was introduced was reduced yet the number of unemployment not only in our country but in the world remains at a depressing rate. The number of impoverished people decreased slightly yet the amount if people without a job is still increasing.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

I really belive that bitcoin decrease unemployment. Specially on participating bounty programs, many people dont have jobs can participate on it, then it will considered as a regular source of income so they can now suppply their daily needs. They were the people who are having difficulties on finding jobs.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

In general, bitcoin is not really well-known for its newness, but in recent years when bitcoin's breakthrough is perhaps more noticeable. Talking about getting out of poverty by bitcoin is far from over, as only new investors understand the bitcoin system works. The poor as we just grope step by step to learn how to get rich from bitcoin?
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

What bitcoin reduces is not unemployment but unproductivity. You shouldn't mistake unemployment to unproductivity. The amount of unproductive people since bitcoin was introduced was reduced yet the number of unemployment not only in our country but in the world remains at a depressing rate. The number of impoverished people decreased slightly yet the amount if people without a job is still increasing.
Since there are no statistics made for the crypto traders who earn a lot, statistics were only based on the registered companies, how will they know that there are people working home? and earning more than they can earn in office.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

Yes its true bitcoin can also reduces unemployment , because bitcoin helps those people to have an extra income for their daily lives .. yes its indeed a big help
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

I am not sure about how bitcoin will help to reduce unemployment but I am sure bitcoin has made many people financially independent. And Having an access through computers having an internet connection really gives everyone a chance to have an income
And in my opinion, someone who has a job will choose to become unemployed because of the virtual currency. They are just waiting in front of the computer with the hope of their investment to fruition. Very ironic
Of course this is ironic but I think as long as it's profitable it certainly does not matter, I'd rather make bitcoin as an additional income, not the main income so I just spend a little bit of time on bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:13:31 AM

Well for me it does not reduce the unemployment because bitcoin can be earn even you are not employ. Just for example the students who are earning bitcoin, they are not employed. Bitcoin serves as another source of income but not a job.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

Yeah that's true it is acting as real life job salary to most of the people in the bitcoin world. Well tru for me as well. I'm earning more than my job on the bitcoin. I work as freelancer many times, do my odd jobs on weekend and get money in the form of bitcoin and letting them grow big over the time. I'm happy that I got introduced with bitcoin. It is truest thing that bitcoin is helping reduce unemployment.

In bitcoin, people can gain a lot of opportunity and benefits. I do believe that it will be the solution for the unemployment status in the community. However, it also can be a primary and secondary source of earning income and it is true that it is like the ordinary job where in we will able to serve our effort, determination and hard work to make us success and totally earn profit from here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

Bitcoin wouldn't help to reduce unemployment instead bitcoin helps it to multiply because of bitcoin those who have job they quit because they think that they have income in bitcoin and its not enough if you buy btc in retail price because you need to wait longterm to have value from it so its useless your waiting for nothing unlike your rich and have to be rich more. Bitcoin is a another source or if only helps to have you income.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

I think bitcoin does not technically reducing the unemployment but rather giving as alternative way to earn/ profit money. Bitcoin is not a stable job so don't be dependent on it, no one knows until when bitcoin will continue to exist.
Actually Bitcoin is a traded on the stock exchange. Interesting with Bitcoin is an work because it is a profession called stockbroking. But as you said, Bitcoin and other crypto moneys do not provide us with a steady income.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:56:47 AM

If bitcoin have known in a society, yes it can help them to earn money.if 50% of the society are unemployed and they have known bitcoin, for me maybe it can help to reduce unemployment but it depends on the person if they  called it a job or just wanted to earn money.
Jico79

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:37 AM

Investors know much about bitcoin but the unemployed are not sure what bitcoin is. Not everyone approaches and knows it. Hope there is a good world for the unemployed as you say
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: