Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to solve your Bitcoin unconfirmation problem  (Read 892 times)
mesmerakyns (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:22:57 AM

If you ever have a BTC confirmation issue that has been going on for days, do not despair...
Try to accelerate it for free with https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ or use a paid version by doing it yourself with pushtx.btc.com/#/ but there is a paid service for faster confirmation. I can help with that but it's not free but cheaper than most paid btc accelerators out there. If interested you can reach me or drop me a message and I will respond promptly.
P.S: it's a pay after service has been rendered and confirmation of your btc has been done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:15:55 AM

great service, tho how much time we need to wait before a submitted transaction will be confirmed by the miners and how much is your estimate rate per transaction? are you willing to provide vouched to trusted members so we can verify your service first?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:48:31 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 08:13:59 AM by bL4nkcode

That will be a big help since its been the most encountered problem of using bitcoin. But what's your rate in every transaction. That's the main question in every person who want to try your service. Like 1-5% in every transaction? since you said its a way cheaper.
icerose

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:57:20 AM

viabtc already offers the best paid or unpaid services for confirming transactions that have too low of a fee, I'm not really sure what you are really offering here, perhaps you could explain it a bit better.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:57:48 AM

As shown at https://www.pscp.tv/TheButterZone/1kvJpQdnogOxE & https://www.pscp.tv/TheButterZone/1MnxnanrmLEJO if you submit to ViaBTC at exactly xx:00:00 that's when it works.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
mesmerakyns (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:21:20 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 07:55:16 AM by mesmerakyns

As shown at https://www.pscp.tv/TheButterZone/1kvJpQdnogOxE & https://www.pscp.tv/TheButterZone/1MnxnanrmLEJO if you submit to ViaBTC at exactly xx:00:00 that's when it works.
True that.... That's why I can help out provided you are willing to pay cus there are paid service which doesn't have any problem like the time frame.
My charges are lower though.
mesmerakyns (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:27:47 AM

great service, tho how much time we need to wait before a submitted transaction will be confirmed by the miners and how much is your estimate rate per transaction? are you willing to provide vouched to trusted members so we can verify your service first?
Thanks for your enquiry... If you want a faster confirmation you pay high buy if you want it at a more cheaper price for a confirmation of 4-7 hrs... Then you can pay lower fees. But for the faster confirmation is latest 15mins but it's expensive.
And for the price, it depends in the value of the transactions involve. All I will need from you is the hash of the transaction and I will verify it for you and do the confirmation if you can pay the charges.
Feel free to ask more question if you have sir.
mesmerakyns (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:34:04 AM

viabtc already offers the best paid or unpaid services for confirming transactions that have too low of a fee, I'm not really sure what you are really offering here, perhaps you could explain it a bit better.
That's true... I offer cheaper and better service than most accelerators do. And it is not for all people, I stated it that "to those who cannot do it themselves".
mesmerakyns (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:44:58 AM

Yes am willing to provide a vouch for any trusted members. That will even go a long way to boost my service on here since am pretty new here.
The price for my service depends on transaction involve.
mesmerakyns (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:51:44 AM

That will be a big help since its been the most encountered pproblem of using bitcoin. But what's your rate in every transaction. That's the main question in every person who want to try your service. Like 1-5% in every transaction? since you said its a way cheaper.
Yes! It's 1-5% fees for the transaction involve.
Yes! like 1-5% of any transaction involve.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:53:21 AM

If you ever have a BTC confirmation issue that has been going on for days, do not despair...
Try to accelerate it for free with https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ or use a paid version by doing it yourself with pushtx.btc.com/#/ but there is a paid service for faster confirmation. I can help with that but it's not free but cheaper than most paid btc accelerators out there. If interested you can reach me or drop me a message and I will respond promptly.
P.S: it's a pay after service has been rendered and confirmation of your btc has been done.
I've never tried it and it does not make sense. Surely many people who do not believe if not used successfully. I chose to raise the bitcoin delivery fee to get a faster deal. In my opinion it will be more normal and does not interfere with the blockchain system indirectly. Because basically the use of bitcoin is anonymous so we do not need third party services to speed up delivery.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

For your paid version, are you just using ViaBTC as a customer? Or how are you getting it added? What miners do you work with, etc.? Need a bit more transparency on this part, especially if you want to charge for the service.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
mesmerakyns (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

I've never tried it and it does not make sense. Surely many people who do not believe if not used successfully. I chose to raise the bitcoin delivery fee to get a faster deal. In my opinion it will be more normal and does not interfere with the blockchain system indirectly. Because basically the use of bitcoin is anonymous so we do not need third party services to speed up delivery.
It isn't a must for everyone. Neither do I encourage everyone to use my services. I clearly stated it that if you have a confirmation problem and you are willing to accelerate it then I can help out. So if you don't need it, fine... But am sure there are others who might. Whatever rocks your boat, bro. Cheers
mesmerakyns (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 03:48:10 PM by mesmerakyns

For your paid version, are you just using ViaBTC as a customer? Or how are you getting it added? What miners do you work with, etc.? Need a bit more transparency on this part, especially if you want to charge for the service.
No I use a different miner. A bit more transparency here? Really... Viabtc provides both free and paid services which aren't illegal and likewise you can get it done and pushtx.btc.com... You can help yourself out with any of those services I mentioned but am not obligated to tell you how I make things happen. Since am not charging anyone before the service, for transparency sake, am even willing to offer my service first before getting paid, provided the person has a vouch from someone trusted on here. Life is simple bro.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Welcome to help us ! I guess it is most demanded services as I do see many of my friends do cry for confirmation and also they are not ready to check what is the current trend of tx fees. Probably you might be into wrong section, you may need to move this topic into services section (options to move are available at left side bottom of this page). Also if you may take time to add more information on approximate prices you will be charging into OP, will be more helpful for anyone who is checking this topic to avail your services.
mesmerakyns (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

Welcome to help us ! I guess it is most demanded services as I do see many of my friends do cry for confirmation and also they are not ready to check what is the current trend of tx fees. Probably you might be into wrong section, you may need to move this topic into services section (options to move are available at left side bottom of this page). Also if you may take time to add more information on approximate prices you will be charging into OP, will be more helpful for anyone who is checking this topic to avail your services.
Thanks for your suggestion bro. I really appreciate it. I am relatively new here. I thought it has been moved to services section by one of the mods. I will check how to move it myself anyway. Thanks once again.
mesmerakyns (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:13:57 PM

I got my first client on here today... Am glad it all went fine and his Bitcoin is now in his wallet. To youssef401, thanks for your trust.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:34:07 AM

Thank you for info Im waiting my btc for almost 3 days now and still receiving status I will try this link if its working...
mesmerakyns (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:37:53 AM

Thank you for info Im waiting my btc for almost 3 days now and still receiving status I will try this link if its working...
The link is working. But if you can't still get thru. Drop me a message with your hash and let me see if I can get it accelerated for you for free but in the meantime, if I can't, you will have the option of paying for my services or you will have to wait for the confirmation to take place itself. Cheers
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:39:28 AM

The services offered free is not something new as it has been said here several times. I have tried several times on using the via btc accelerator but its just fully booked for the hour due to limited transaction to process the other is something I would want to patronise after there is enough reviews on how potent and effective it is.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: