Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loss almost 40%, should stop trading or not ?  (Read 32497 times)
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:05:36 PM

You loose profit because you maybe to impatient that you just trade and sell it again if you lost 40% if you waited you will gain 50%.
This might be one of the reason. But tired of just by having this much loss is not a good quality. If you will give up and will never try again, then you can never earn and recover what you lost. You need to be patient and have a brave heart in order to excel. You need to learn from your mistakes so that you won’t be repeating the same mistakes in the future resulting in more loss.
The fact is that in some cases, the trade is something like a game of chance. When the work does not go, you do not need to Force and not do it. We must wait for some period then resume our efforts. It seems to me that this is the case in every area of ​​human activity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:18:17 PM

Trading really testing our patience and foresight. Making decisions on trade with haste just ended up with huge losses in short time as well. Trading is the easiest way to make money for the experienced. Also the easiest to throw money for beginners. Therefore, deep knowledge of trading is needed.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:42:49 AM

You loose profit because you maybe to impatient that you just trade and sell it again if you lost 40% if you waited you will gain 50%.
This might be one of the reason. But tired of just by having this much loss is not a good quality. If you will give up and will never try again, then you can never earn and recover what you lost. You need to be patient and have a brave heart in order to excel. You need to learn from your mistakes so that you won’t be repeating the same mistakes in the future resulting in more loss.
I think you just have to take a moment, make a strong decision regardless of any loss of whether you want to do it or not? If no, leave it. If yes, make a bravest heart you could ever have in trading. Risks are there, loss and profits are there, you just have to make some wise and smart decisions and be patient.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

I think you just have to take a moment, make a strong decision regardless of any loss of whether you want to do it or not? If no, leave it. If yes, make a bravest heart you could ever have in trading. Risks are there, loss and profits are there, you just have to make some wise and smart decisions and be patient.
As i can see patient is the key to have a big profit buf when you dont have that you can lost a lot and because of almost 40% maybe the fault is in yours the one who trade as you are in trading patience is a must maybe better luck next time if you trade again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:17:04 AM

It depends. You should ask youself first if you gain more or you lose more. Did you gain more knowledge because if this experience or is your lose  too much for you?
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:43:47 AM

it depends on what situation. I once suffered loss more than 50% but after holding for 1 week, everything was back to normal and I even earned some profit from holding that altcoins. If your altcoins are potential, keep holdnig it. The price will surely when back to normal. And even if you are holding shit coin, dont worry, whales will soon come in and pump the coin within a day
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:43:20 AM

You should stop this because you are trading with emotions in fact you should think wisely. You have a choice to HODL if you will not gonna get a profit when you are trading. The way you trade is opposite of what you are doing, you should only buy at a low price and sell it when the price is high.

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:48:41 AM

You should stop for a moment to relax.. then back to review what is your mistake.. you should learn from your loss. Then you have to make plan of trading and trading again as rules that you make by your self.. don't trade with emotion if you dont wanna lost your fund.. trade is not all about trick, you should learn about money management.
Make money management is important too..
Be discipline doing the rules will make your trade on the good track.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:01:01 AM

You should stop this because you are trading with emotions in fact you should think wisely. You have a choice to HODL if you will not gonna get a profit when you are trading. The way you trade is opposite of what you are doing, you should only buy at a low price and sell it when the price is high.
This is how trading works and this is just really a basic thing on which saying buying low selling high but the thing here is that it would really be difficult because its really hard to determine which is cheap and which is already a peak price. Stopping directly on trading isnt a wise thing instead on doing this better to think off carefully on what are your mistakes why you did commit such failure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:16:04 AM

You should stop for a moment to relax.. then back to review what is your mistake.. you should learn from your loss. Then you have to make plan of trading and trading again as rules that you make by your self.. don't trade with emotion if you dont wanna lost your fund.. trade is not all about trick, you should learn about money management.
Make money management is important too..
Be discipline doing the rules will make your trade on the good track.
The mistake he has made clear is that trading uses feelings, when you are trading you should be intentions from the start that trading can be profitable and can also be detrimental.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

This is how trading works and this is just really a basic thing on which saying buying low selling high but the thing here is that it would really be difficult because its really hard to determine which is cheap and which is already a peak price. Stopping directly on trading isnt a wise thing instead on doing this better to think off carefully on what are your mistakes why you did commit such failure.

It's not at all though to judge the low value of bitcoin. I think Upto now, the price of bitcoin is 4200$.Now the value of bitcoin is again raised to some high value.You should brought at 4200$.I think now it's around 4438$.If you have trading mind means you surely will bought at that price.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

Now you can stop trading .I think first you know more about trading than you start.Trading is not easy matter its is fullyfull struggle life.Now altcoin market dump and bitcoin market pump.SO i think its time to buy altcoin on your own research.I am just told plz take any deside depens on yourself.Bitcoin price now 4342.11 usd dollars.If you buy any coin high rate  i   advised to u hold for a long time until make profit from coin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:56:09 PM

The trading part isn't hard, you buy low and sell high..lol

Choosing what to invest in is the hard part, there are so many traps to fall into.
You could get a feel for it once you have gone through a few ico's or trading different coins, but you will never get 100% safety.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
hilarypolar

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

i just started trading couple of weeks ago... although i dont have any exp at all, i would recommend to invest en small coins (in legal proyects ofcourse) and keep watching it till you can sell at a higher price Grin
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:35:58 PM

I think you should hold because as we all know that the market is too volatile and have a long patience. And put in mind the rule of buy low and sell high. Remember patience is a virtue.

when we can achieve patience when we find a considerable loss during trading,
that's where the patience becomes proof.
that everything is done with patience.
can guide us to the path of success that we will achieve
With bitcoin patience is a must and it requires a long time to be held or saved to grab the right profit percentage. Losing around half the percentage in terms of investment never happens in a short as well experienced users have alternative plans to overcome loss than quitting.

when one has experience in investing,
I think the loss will never come to approach him,
because it is true
they must have an alternative way of turning their defeat into a great victory

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:42:19 PM

it depends on what situation. I once suffered loss more than 50% but after holding for 1 week, everything was back to normal and I even earned some profit from holding that altcoins. If your altcoins are potential, keep holdnig it. The price will surely when back to normal. And even if you are holding shit coin, dont worry, whales will soon come in and pump the coin within a day
- Yeah, if we hold the potential altcoin, the whale will pump the price back, the most important thing is that we need to keep calm when prices fall sharply, do not panic when we are in this situation, think it is very normal. If we hold the garbage altcoin, I think we should cut losses immediately, 40% or 50% of the account is not a big problem, we will soon recover if we have accurate predictions. Losing is one thing we often face in trading, we do not need sad or depressed because of that, anyone will make mistakes, stop is that we are forever lost but continue, we still have a chance of recovery

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:08:43 PM

I think you should hold because as we all know that the market is too volatile and have a long patience. And put in mind the rule of buy low and sell high. Remember patience is a virtue.
Keep your patience until the price of your coin holding go the hell, is right? You need have stop loss and target, after do that, turn off your PC and reseach other way make money or enjoy free time with your friends, family ... In someday, profit will deposit to your account Smiley
There are two strong points in statement above:

1. use of stop loss

2. don't over trade.

Often times, the market confirms it has a mind of its own and we don't get it right with our predictions. In order to forestall situations like that from running out of hand, the smart thing to do even before placing an order, is to define the extend of loss you are willing to tolerate and when to throw in the towel. You have to first of live, to be able to fight another day. That's what stop-loss does for a trader. Then hanging to your trading platform can only lead you to start following market noise and end up over trading.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:40:02 PM

I will like to suggest him the same. There is no need to take anything on heart. We all make mistakes in order to learn each and every aspect f trading.

No one becomes expert without committing mistakes. You have lost nothing; still you are young and can burn midnight oil to learn trading and if you don’t want to continue it, try to go for signature campaigns.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:10:25 PM

I will like to suggest him the same. There is no need to take anything on heart. We all make mistakes in order to learn each and every aspect f trading.

No one becomes expert without committing mistakes. You have lost nothing; still you are young and can burn midnight oil to learn trading and if you don’t want to continue it, try to go for signature campaigns.

Mistakes and errors are the best factors for making an experienced strong and sturdy. That mistakes is one of the reason why most experienced traders today reached their success out of doing trades or any types of methods around.

And to be honest, even the most professional traders today still experiencing mistakes but they didn't take it as a reason just to stopped. You must move forward so that no same mistake will happened again on the future or it will be minimized while giving a person a constant profits.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:02:53 PM

One of the first things to keep in mind when starting a career as a trader is the need to have great control over emotions. It is true that there is a natural tendency to panic when we see that the market seems to go against our decisions and the first thing that usually comes to mind is to sell to avoid greater losses. I personally have suffered quite negative situations in my career as a trader but fortunately I have been able to overcome floating losses of 70% or more.

I never recommend selling to take big losses, but for this it is always important, as a first step of responsible money management, avoid entering the market buying at such a high price that eventually lead me to face these potential losses, always expecting a correction of the market after a strong pump to buy, taking advantage of the bullish momentum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: