Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loss almost 40%, should stop trading or not ?  (Read 32499 times)
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

Try to change your strategy in trading and learn from your mistakes. Even the pros experienced it and continue to trade.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?
Better you continue, because in trading we could have got the loss and profit, maybe now you lose but who knows next you get a very high profit.
Yes trading is unpredictable we should need to learn many strategies and techniques in order to face the losses and change it to big gains. It is profitable if you have a patience to wait and study trading strategies.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:18:19 AM

You should continue trading. Trading is not always giving profits because there are times that you need to accept losses and make them as a life lessons so you can be better in making decision in the future. Losing 40% of your capital is small compare to other people who almost loss everything but still didn't give up in trading for trying to recover those losses.
In order for us to easily accept when we lose in trading, we need to start with a small amount of money.
Trading in crypto gives small traders a chance to play with this kind of game as it does not need a big amount to start, so why start with a big amount?
When we do still on start up specially on trading we should really start up on small amounts and would not really tend to rush up on using large amounts because you would surely lose that amount since we don't know still on what we are doing which we are really prone to mistakes which I can see this is really just a normal thing and we should accept it and learn from it because it will really mold us to be a better trader later on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:03:04 PM

Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?

No do not stop, just continue trading, quiting trading is a 40% loss is like cutting off your lose and that is a huge loss, Almost a half of your overall money. For me if I were you I will not quitting trading because trading can even win that back  win just a single one of you encountered a very successful coins. And my little advice is ig you do not want to lend money on trading just earn it by simply joining in a bounty campaigns and you will receive some bounty rewards that you will use in trading so even though you do not gain from it at least you did not lose somthing.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:12:12 PM

You should continue trading. Trading is not always giving profits because there are times that you need to accept losses and make them as a life lessons so you can be better in making decision in the future. Losing 40% of your capital is small compare to other people who almost loss everything but still didn't give up in trading for trying to recover those losses.

Indeed. 40% can easily be earned back once you get enough experience and knowledge to trade. Quitting would put your losses to waste because you learn lessons there that you can use to better your future trades

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:24:36 PM

If you lost 40% price. you should sell them immediately. Dont waste your time to wait them recovers. Let research and find another coin to buy
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

You should keep up and try to do things better and do not do the strategy or the way that you trade if you are just keep getting losses, keep improving yourself. Study a lot, learn a lot because that is how you are going to upgrade your way of thinking and you will have a higher chance that you can get recover and make great income or gains again.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

I agree. You should keep trying as long as you have the capacity to keep going. Most of the time, you master trading by practicing it day in and day out. You can only develop whatever skills you have if you keep trying to discover yourself under the most heated and complex circumstances. Nevertheless, if you think you have suffered more than enough losses that your money can finance, perhaps it is about time to take a back seat from it and try again some other time. Sometimes, you just have to dance along and weather the times. 
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:32:32 PM

If you don`t have patience in trading I would suggest you to stop. As many times as I hurried in trading I lost but when I learned to wait definitely there was a profit.
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:42:57 PM

If you buy for a short time you should sell when you lose 15%. If you want hold for long it does not matter.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:26:59 PM

The big problem of the most of us is we do join into the middle of the pump without knowing or expecting it to last a few more days or hours, and well we are able to get out with profit, but we usually take the risk and pay to see what will happen, the most common cenario is we invest the coin drop a bit and we remain with it, some days later we believe another altcoin will get pumped or is being pumped and we sell at loss the coin, then some days later the coin we had is pumped and we had just loosed money believing we were into the opportunity to recover. I had traced some traded i had made and those had happen to me, nowadays im a bit more secure if i do invest i wont sell into a loss, unless its a shitty coin, something i dont invest my money at. My advice is to always search for the coin stability and follow bitcoin value and how the coin handled into the period of 3-6 months atleast, and always choose a coin wich has liquidity soo you can sell at loss anytime.
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:40:06 AM

-you stop. you've already broken all the rules, as you're trading with emotion.... Neither Rome nor fortunes were built in a day...
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

I losed of about the same percentage,
it was very hard

it is like thwrowing moneg and disapear
Just move on
robotroad

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:25:09 AM

I know you feel devastated but giving up now will not get you anywhere too. Give yourself more time in assessing the strategies for buying, selling, holding and trading, Losses are inevitable anyway so why not risk it.
Dempo

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

Just hold, and don't panic. Long-term investment is the best strategy. It boosted my capital x10 times since the beginning of 2017.
apolok

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

i think you don’t know main rules of trading. Main rules is buy low sell high. if price goes down after buying then just wait untill price pump again. if you follow this rules you will not loose anything. just need time and patience
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:14:56 PM

it was very hard

Just move on

Truly it's hard to accept what you've loss and what's done is done and lesson should learned by that time. If I were in that shoes I just hold what's left with me and wait for my coins to recover. I'll not sell just to cut my losses.

Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

I also loss some of my money in the trading when I was still beginner. I know that I committed many mistakes but those mistakes help to develop my skill and to become good trader. I earned now many money because of the knowledge that I use in order to make profit.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:56:58 PM

it was very hard

Just move on
It is frustating indeed , even really hard to moving on.
Just take it as your precious lesson , so in the future you will always execute everything carefully and have a plan B.
If you cannot afford to lose that money in trading then you are in big trouble , stop it immediately.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:28:35 AM

You better continue, because in the world of trading, we can indeed get a loss or profit, maybe now you lose, but one day you may get a very high profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: