Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nachius tries to scam me .  (Read 1751 times)
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 03:44:30 AM

I find it very hard to believe that nachius had any intention of solo mining it. I did not look at their conversation (hard to do on mobile), so I'll assume what Zaizoun said is true.

nachius, what miners do you use and can you prove you control the hashrate by signing a message to an address that gets payments from a pool? Zaizoun said that you said you would set up your computer, which makes 0 sense. Avalon 6+ (not sure about lower) require a Raspberry Pi, and does not need a computer. The newer (AntMiner 7+) Bitmain machines don't require you to set up your computer. It sounds like you were going to CPU mine a block, which would take thousands if not longer if years.

I don't think you (nachius) ever had an intention to mine it.

taking a break - expect delayed responses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KlengenFazat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:01:17 AM

What i think happend here is very simple and easy.....

nachius tought oh a "newbie" who have no idea how to check who did mine the block, so why not try and get a few bitcoins for free...........

his account is 100% bought or he will come later and tell us 'i got hacked story' a shame someone like him is on default trust...........
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:14:47 AM

It should be obvious to anyone that nachius probably doesn't solo mine. Solo mining takes a lot of hashpower and i doubt that anyone on this forum have hashpower to mine it themselves with a high probability.

However Zaizoun agreed to the terms. It was his fault for not checking on other sites before getting ripped off by nachius. If he checked pushtx.btc.com beforehand he would have discovered a much cheaper option. I believe that once you agree to something, you commit to it and no matter what happens unless it's something illegal you go through with it.

Still, nachius is a rip-off.
KlengenFazat

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:49:51 AM

His account is bought or hacked, check the big gap from 2014 to 2017 and in seclog the password-email reset i am on mobile now i will post all later

Oh and read all the chat he try to convince the user to give him the privat keys from his wallet that contain 2.x bitcoins he  bring up the fact that he is df user and trusted
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

Sounds like he ( Nachius ) cheating on  doing that task and wanna gain big profit instead  Grin Grin Grin
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

I find it very hard to believe that nachius had any intention of solo mining it. I did not look at their conversation (hard to do on mobile), so I'll assume what Zaizoun said is true.

nachius, what miners do you use and can you prove you control the hashrate by signing a message to an address that gets payments from a pool? Zaizoun said that you said you would set up your computer, which makes 0 sense. Avalon 6+ (not sure about lower) require a Raspberry Pi, and does not need a computer. The newer (AntMiner 7+) Bitmain machines don't require you to set up your computer. It sounds like you were going to CPU mine a block, which would take thousands if not longer if years.

I don't think you (nachius) ever had an intention to mine it.

Yeah, i do not think that he was going to legimately really mine it on the first place. Asking 0.29BTC for such a thing is ridicolous, and shady and unmoral to my eyes.
Gladly OP did not pay anything to this kind of person.

Sounds like he ( Nachius ) cheating on  doing that task and wanna gain big profit instead  Grin Grin Grin

Yeah i think the same think. I think Nachius does not deserve to  be on DT list, because that should be only for trusted members and not for people who try to take advantage of other people.
If you check the conversation, Nachius says "ViaBTC and all of that shit does not work" so he lied straight forward to OP's face, which could be considered some form of taking advantage of/ or scamming.
I would understand if he asked like 10$ for confirming the transaction, but asking for 622$ is wrong. Let's hope Nachius get's punished for his actions.
Ps. OP next time, please do not make a deal before you are sure that you are willing to pay the amount you agreed to. You both are guilty basically.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:32:25 AM

Well, you agreed to pay .292 to get your transaction confirmed. Your transaction got confirmed. So, you owe the money. It doesn't matter how it gets done, you should've done your own research before you agreed to this deal and get taken advantage of.

The fact that you're not paying actually makes you a scammer. Your transaction got confirmed due to it being accelerated which needed to be done one way or another. Nachius' behavior is clearly predatory, but you're a noob so you should expect to get preyed upon and do your research before believing any some smooth-talking charlatan who comes your way offering a 'solution'.
Zaizoun (OP)

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:39:09 PM

Well, you agreed to pay .292 to get your transaction confirmed. Your transaction got confirmed. So, you owe the money. It doesn't matter how it gets done, you should've done your own research before you agreed to this deal and get taken advantage of.

The fact that you're not paying actually makes you a scammer. Your transaction got confirmed due to it being accelerated which needed to be done one way or another. Nachius' behavior is clearly predatory, but you're a noob so you should expect to get preyed upon and do your research before believing any some smooth-talking charlatan who comes your way offering a 'solution'.
I agreed to pay that amount because the user told me no tools work "ViaBTC and all of that shit does not work" , so I thought this would be the only solution.
But user was lying and had the intention to make more profit out
KlengenFazat

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:14:08 PM

I agreed to pay that amount because the user told me no tools work "ViaBTC and all of that shit does not work" , so I thought this would be the only solution.
But user was lying and had the intention to make more profit out

and i am 100% sure and other users will agree too that the only intention to get your private keys was to steal your bitcoins inside Wink......

his account is bought or hacked and he will soon or hopefully soon removed from default trust!...
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 03:06:59 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 06:09:20 PM by ibminer

Half of this is a lie, half is the truth.

ViaBTC does work, what I was telling him is that the odds of getting the transaction confirmed soon was low. We made an exchange:
My job was to confirm his transaction within a short period of time. His job was to pay up the 0.292 BTC. The transaction was confirmed via pushtx.btc.com, and shortly thereafter, Zaizoun went offline. A few hours after that, still without a response, Zaizoun removed me and blocked me. This is without knowing anything about how it was confirmed. This is how I know Zaizoun had no intentions of paying.

After leaving a negative for me, Zaizoun began making excuses. He tried to make up some lies about how he should not pay, etc. To get to the point, I left a negative because Zaizoun is clearly not to be trusted.

As for my side, I did my part. I confirmed the transaction, whether it cost me $10,000 to do so, or $0.01, Zaizoun was to pay me 0.292 BTC to confirm it. I did in fact use pushtx.btc.com, however Zaizoun should have no issue with this if he stuck to his word.

Since then, Zaizoun has repeatedly blocked communications with me, made up lies, and is trying to make me look like the "scammer" to try and get his red trust removed. His actions are completely untrustworthy, and although from my side I have not dealt with him in the best way, this user has been so extremely hard to deal with that I have no other options but to act aggressively in return. Until the 0.292 is repaid, the trust sticks. Making up more lies will not help. Whether I played a trick on you or not, a deal is a deal.

Playing tricks on people is not what DT members should be doing, IMO. People are supposed to trust you because you're supposed to be trustworthy. If someone played tricks on me, I would not trust them.... would you?

I guess I might expect this behavior from some traders out there, just not another DT member. You mark red for ponzi schemes, which is essentially mathematical trickery, but you are ok tricking people yourself  Huh

I'll just ask, are you the original nachius account holder?

Update: Account was removed from DT.

COINMAN1

Activity: 448

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 03:40:28 PM

NOTE : I am not posting it because nachius give me negative feedback i am posting it because i think nachius account is not in right hand and he can use this account for big scams
i think all of you guys are right. this is because i also have some information about his account
Some days ago a user Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza account was found in user mixan account hand hope you guys remember that Here is the link of that thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902308.msg18879086#msg18879086      so i also posted about what i think and what i know about mixan and i think user LLEC is alt of mixan so i post my experience in the thread here is the link of my POST https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902308.msg18900830#msg18900830
so user LLec PM me same day and here is his PM

And why are you putting my name on an accusation thread exactly again?
I told you I want nothing to do with you and to leave me out of your dealings and anything else your petty mind is ensinuating.
Blocking someone only means they do not want to have anything to do with you. Anyone is able to do this. It is called an ignore option.
You asked me to remove this from you thread and I did
You have forgotten about this? Have you?
I have nothing to do with the accused there on that thread and I am asking very politely to remove my name from that thread in your posting as you have asked me to remove that paypal screenshot of your account. which I did.

And as you can clearly see this ryland member I asked to help me in having a member here pay me back my btc that he took paypal for and had his paypal limited from his own fault. That is the reference and proof that you want that there was a deal there. As everyone on the forum can plainly see.
So you should know about hot having your paypal account limited affects sending out payments shouldn't you?

Do not play games with me here.
I have no tolerance to be fooled around here.
Now remove my name and everything you say about me in that thread or you will be to blame what happens next.

And I do not want to talk to you anymore and am blocking you from messaging me with a silly response.
That is my given right to whom I wish to speak to on this forum and you are nothing here but another user on here just like I am.
Unlike what ryland was a DT member which I asked to get my bitcoin back from that member who took my paypal.
Nothing more.

You are on my ignore list from now on.

so he instantly block me again from PM so i was unable to tell him my decision that i am not going to remove his name
so after 2 days i think i receive a negative feedback from user nachius the feedback was (I believe that this user is creating shill accounts to create fake feedback on his profile. I'd advise not to send money first to this user)
so i request him via PM that Please remove his feedback so he removed his feedback here is the PM details
Hello sir how are you
today you leave a feedback on my profile that ( I believe that this user is creating shill accounts to create fake feedback on his profile. I'd advise not to send money first to this user.)
Have you seen my BTC selling thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
and my reputation thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1787681.msg17825742#msg17825742
each of my trade have chat history some are on thread and some are in my messages and payment history i repeat payment history with teamviewer proof so please ask me any question if you want and if you want proof i will show you with teamviewer in details that non of my  feedback is invalid or fake
if i am not able to provide any proof or even a single feedback is fake you are free to leave the feedback
Its an request that please delete your feedback and ask me any question or chose any feedback you think is fake and i will show you screenshots and teamviewer proof
its my only method of earning i have a good history on localbitcoins and paxfull too each accounts are connected to each other and its almost 2 years that i am in this business so your feedback really affect my reputation and on my sales i was about to start a exchange website
Please help me  

Removed.

If I see anything sketchy I'm adding it back. Enjoy your day

- nachius

but after some days he give me again negative feedback and i am 100% sure that theses accounts are alt of mixan and all 3 accounts have some password change and posting gap similarities in last 3 moths
Mixan                            : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=195206
LLec                              : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=717279
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=4758
nachius                          :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=138601
So someone please contact his and verify that is the account really in the control of nachiusor not

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:47:28 PM

So someone please contact his and verify that is the account really in the control of nachiusor not

He's already been requested to do this by signing one of the addresses at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907590.msg18928682#msg18928682.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:08:35 PM

As the user Llec was imputed here, I was told that they needed an explanation about the changing of their password and email. Llec has been a borrower of mine for quite awhile, with an excellent record I might say. The reason the password and email have changed is that as collateral, they used their hero account (UID=717279) to cover for the loan amount. However, the user opted to get my optional service of gaining access to his account even if I secured the login details of the account, hence they can still post even if the account is held by me as collateral.

I hope this post will help in any of investigations happening here. Though I cannot really say who's who here since I do not have any sort of proof of anything that may disprove or prove anything.
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:38:53 AM

It's sad to see DT accounts being hacked these days. Now there is always a chaos that who to trust?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 11:46:17 AM

It's sad to see DT accounts being hacked these days. Now there is always a chaos that who to trust?
This is nothing new. We have had DT members who:
1) Ran bogus escrow operations.
2) Ran with escrow funds.
3) Scammed via other means whilst they were DT.

It happens. Ultimately the trust system is not a 100% assurance of one not getting scammed, it just decreases the likelihood. You have to factor in a lot of things in order to make *near-perfect* decisions.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: