Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoins to buy?  (Read 23550 times)
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

Yes, of course, for me Altcoin is better for us to buy, Ethereum is the best Altcoin to invest because the price is still not accepted and the project is very solid.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

Traditional currencies -like the dollar or euro-are issued by central banks. The central bank can issue new units of money ay anytime based on what they think will improve the economy.
Cryptocurrency is different. With new coins, miners are rewarded new Coins every 10 minutes.
The issuance rate is set in the code, so miners cannot cheat the system or create Coins out of thin air. They have to use their computing power to generate the new Coins.Miners include transactions sent on the Coin network in their blocks. A transaction can only be considered secure and complete once it is included in a block. Because only a when a transaction has been included in a block is it officially embedded into Coin's blockchain. More confirmations are better for larger payments. TIM graph miner mines micro blocks in each graph and this is verified by upper layer blockchain miner. Hash of the block mined by given graph is stored in the new block created by block miner in root layer. The block of graph is stored in the nodes of that particular graph only. So, the root layer is very light weight as it stores only the Merkle root of blocks of lower layer graph.

Return of Investment for TIM Miners

TIM blockchain is mined in each of the graph shards as good as the top layer consensus blockchain. The miners need to stake 5 TIMs for graph mining and 100 TIMs for blockchain’s consensus layer. The mining is memory intensive for graph miners and network intensive for consensus layer. A new block is mined every 5 seconds. There will be approximately 6.3 Million (6,307,200) blocks generated in a year. Each graph miner earns 0.01 TIMs for winning the graph consensus. Based on this information we provide a sample calculation of ROI for mining assuming each case for a year. If 100 nodes mine this a year, each of them would receive 1300 TIMs (in normal conditions). During this the average bandwidth will be 100 Tx/s. As the demand for bandwidth increases, the graph forks into more parts. And accordingly the bandwidth increases more than proportional due to reduction of latency. Considering a 20% efficiency due to 50% reduction in reflection distance for each hop of nodes, the bandwidth increases to 300 Tx/s. The average ROI of miners increases to 1,444 TIMs per year. The increase of ROI is attributed to increase in geographical density of transactions.We present an estimation of mining ROI from transaction fees. For the same, we assume that average transaction fee will be 1/108 th of a TIM.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Yes, of course, for me Altcoin is better for us to buy, Ethereum is the best Altcoin to invest because the price is still not accepted and the project is very solid.
We can find also other potential  altcoins aside from old ethereum just like NEO, ripple and Tronix. Good market history of a certain coin will determine its future and could give us some basis to find profitable altcoins.
_shnu

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Most of the altcoins listed here have already shot up.
Hidden gems are to be looked out for.
What if I told you there is one that I know of which have a strong dev team, working products and is going to get some major marketing attention soon.

..high commits on Github.
..highest number of completed atomic swaps.
..top three in China's CCID rating.
..special mention by @cz_binance.
..crypto-conditions (huh what is that?..exactly.)
..working DEX.

I won't bother to even mention the name. Just google these and DYOR. You'll know where to put your money.
spartanrules

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

I think that thare is no any altcoin which seems enough strong to invest in it for long-term. But you can just trade with cryptocurrencies from Top-50 in the short-term. But also right now you can stably earn money through margin trading opening short positions. Personally I prefer to trade only with cryptocurrencies from Top-20.
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

In my opinion, altcoin currently has the potential to be purchased is ethereum, because the ethereum price is currently classified as a low price. Ethereum is the best altcoin, and has a high price, so if ethereum falls then you can take advantage of that moment to buy and wait for ethereum prices to rise again.
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

If you are thinking to buy cryptocurrencies for a long time, then surely the first in the list after Bitcoin are Ethereum, Dash, Ripple and Litecoin.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

What is the good altcoins to buy now?

The good altcoin that I think we should invest now is the IOTA, Cardano, Stellar and Ethereum. These are potential altcoin, I believe that by the end of this year they will recover strongly and have high value. Especially Ethereum, this is the queen of the market, many ICO projects are built on the foundation of ETH. Long-term investment in Ethereum promises to bring us great profits.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

What is the good altcoins to buy now?

Good altcoins to buy now are the top potential coin in crypto because they have very good technology, team members, community and they are also very promising. Take your time to do a research and you will find the good ones you can invest in. These coins also have very good potentials on hold because they will yield reasonable profit.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

Most of the altcoins listed here have already shot up.
Hidden gems are to be looked out for.
What if I told you there is one that I know of which have a strong dev team, working products and is going to get some major marketing attention soon.

..high commits on Github.
..highest number of completed atomic swaps.
..top three in China's CCID rating.
..special mention by @cz_binance.
..crypto-conditions (huh what is that?..exactly.)
..working DEX.

I won't bother to even mention the name. Just google these and DYOR. You'll know where to put your money.
But in fact that none of them have created such a useful product to be used in our real life. These days people are looking for the product will try to dig the potential of the crypto.
It looks so difficult to choose the one that will have filled up of your requirements. I guess there's none.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CrFinances

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

Ethereum, NEO and TRON. But investing in them, one should not hope for instant payback and quick profit. You will have to have patience and endurance, and undoubtedly, in the medium term, the invested funds will not only pay off but also bring income.
DanielCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

In addition to bitcoin, you can now buy a large number of other promising currencies. Most of all, I suggest to buy Ethereum, Litecoin and Ontology.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

Again today a red letter day, long ago, we did not observe such a sharp drop . Don't know how all the others and I from those days delighted, because after these drops need to desecuritize Althingi. When will start low but rise they will grow a lot more top-end coins.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

As for me good coins are bitcoin and ethereum. If you will invest in this two currencies you will not worry about your profit in the future because they are stable on the market no matter what
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

You can choose from a number of good altcoins that have the potential to grow equally for investment such as ripple. If you are interested in this currency, you should watch the price of the ripple daily to understand the price fluctuations. it
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

I recommend to buy Ethereum-it gradually becomes on the same level with Bitcoin Tether it has a stable capitalization and price fluctuations are not high.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Jaejoe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

An interesting project and a team inspire confidence. I am an entrepreneur myself and personally invest in this project and I recommend you to look at it. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

I recommend to buy Ethereum-it gradually becomes on the same level with Bitcoin Tether it has a stable capitalization and price fluctuations are not high.
Have you seen the price of Ethereum today? If you've seen it,  definitely you've been disappointed but it is the best time for you to buy since it is really in low price. You can also have some on EOD and litecoin if still have enough money to spend on. Never just focus on a single coin,  you gonna share it into others for better output. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

Have you seen the price of Ethereum today? If you've seen it,  definitely you've been disappointed but it is the best time for you to buy since it is really in low price. You can also have some on EOD and litecoin if still have enough money to spend on. Never just focus on a single coin,  you gonna share it into others for better output. 
Indeed, by looking at ethereum's current price which is cheap, this is certainly a good time to buy it,
but in any case it comes back to the individual's personal decision whether to buy or not
fanji

Merit: 260

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:30:06 AM

like the best altcoin for this month falling to xrp and iost, the price of xrp in the week goes up 150% and iost promises stable prices at 0.01 USD to 0.015, this is the time you buy, don't miss a moment like this, I'm sure the month December 2018 the two altcoins will soar quite high in price with bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: