Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoins to buy?  (Read 23551 times)
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:04:18 AM

I think you should buy Nem or ethereum classic. They are awesome coin which will surely give you profit in the future
all the good coins in my opinion all depend on the confidence and patience of the investor himself all the cryptocurrency coins at this time cannot be predicted with certainty the future of utilizing the opportunities we will get to get a profit
If we look at the current conditions of the altcoin that are good for us to buy, ethereum is certainly,
because currently the price of ethereum is cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it,
but I think it all goes back to your respective decisions

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

Good altcoin for purchase? well, I think you can pay attention to the project Coinvest - I am confident in the success of the project not only because of the idea, but also the team and their connections.
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

There is ofcourse an element of pride and possessiveness due to rarity of items as well like vintage cars or precious paintings, but not of raw gold.
How is TIM going to add value?
TIM Blockchain provides 4 breakthroughs:
Fast Mainnet
Subchains where you transact in your own tokens
Geonode for Enterprise Level Security
Hyperlocal Dapps to host taxi, e-commerce and other such nearby selling apps
Each of the above 4 listed features is going to push the crypto adoption curve. If you look at the last 3 major technologies like radio, TV and internet, their adoption curve(S-curve) is very insightful.
There were certain events which led to mass usage of these technologies. For example, radio became portable and industry usage due to war and trade pushed its adoption. Industrial revolution led mechanisation led to need entertainment in newer ways which led to penetration of TV. The technology obviously helped in making the cathode ray tubes more smaller and safe for home use.
This way, we predict the adoption of cryptos to be even faster once safety and usability are established. This is where TIM Blockchain’s enterprise level security by Geonodes and high performance mainnet can help. One should also note that it is not just cyber security, but also regulatory security provided by TIM’s subchains where TIMs are not required for each transactions but only staking. This enables the subchains to make cryptoless transactions thus eliminating one of the key problems of toxicity of cryptos. Cryptocurrencies are mined by many unknown and uncensored group of entities who cannot be managed by any KYC or AML process. One doesn’t know for how these miners acquired their mining devices or resources. Therefore involving cryptocurrencies in transactions is considered as toxic by regulators, and a key reason why Bitcoin and Ethereum are finding hard to please any regulatory approvals.

TIM driven adoption curve — Security, Performance, Efficiency — 100 Million TPS
The above graph tries to depict the adoption drive of cryptos led by TIM Blockchain. Security is of paramount importance. After which businesses and communities can reliably build their products and services on high performance architecture of TIM. TIM can scale upto 100 Million Transactions per second. And this phenomenal speed is required to serve many of the major and micro-transactions for both money as well as valuable information transactions. And lastly, communities will use the geolocation aware network of TIM to host, search and sell their services on Hyperlocal network. Hyperlocal network comprises of all users of TIM who can be identified by their interests. And one can create a commerce for these users based on these interests, based on approval and solicitation mechanism.
So what? Why Invest?
By investing in ICO, you stand to get a large share of tokens at a much lower cost than their utility value. This enables you to host a fast and futuristic business on blockchain of TIM or similarly help some other businesses to help them establish it. TIM Blockchain is going to disrupt how e-commerce is done, and in a collaborative way. And owners of TIM tokens stand to gain from early disruption readiness.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

In my personal experience, in addition to Bitcoin, the market is full of promising cryptocurrencies. As an example, you can take, for example, Neo.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

For now on its our time to buy anything altcoin we wanted to invest in because as of this moment the market value price was in low.If we want to invest be make sure that you're coins be profitable.For me I do buy coins and I make sure that be in top in the market.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

What is the good altcoins to buy now?

there are lots of good altcoins to buy right now, like XRP, XLM, ETH, LTC and some other good coins, but if you want to choose other good coins, you can visit the coinmarketcap.com .

Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

ETH - 100% good investment. XRP - may be decent too but a little bit risky because this coin actually has cloudy reputation. Others - really strange investment, not recommended.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

ETH - 100% good investment. XRP - may be decent too but a little bit risky because this coin actually has cloudy reputation. Others - really strange investment, not recommended.
ethereum investment I loved it, especially now that the price of the ethereum cheaper. It made me buy some ethereum yesterday. because I have the confidence, growth of the ethereum will soon come along with the growth of the market. If the ethereum return grows, I think it will be a start for altcoin with growth platforms ethereum. because now, as we see all altcoin with the platform also slumped at the base of the ethereum market.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Personally I would only invest in eth because its potential is very high. I believe that in the future the development team of eth will soon come back and people will get more news. Currently the project is having a lot of investment funds from overseas partners and a pump will appear at this altcoin.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
takana212

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

now it's more to invest in ETH because the price is still relatively cheap from the previous price, and the potential for crypto future is also pretty good, and new platforms also use ETH more than other coins.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

It all depends on your investment strategy. Now is a good time to buy altcoins. I recommend to buy coins in parts, so that in case of a price fall, average investments. Now I would pay attention to XRP, ICX, ETH, EOS.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

Almost alt back to an acceptable point that we can consider grab some for a long run.
And I should hodl some OMG, XRP and certainly ETH too.
All other tokens/ico just likely gamble for me now

yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Ethereum,  Neo,  Eos,  Tron  and old altcoin like litecoin,  dash,  Monero are some quality altcoin you can buy and hold for long term profit and you could also buy quality altcoin not yet listed in Cryptocurrency market!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Now the market is in the worst stage, so holding any coin is good for us now, but now should buy XRP is the best thing, I think this coin will help us to be richer. if held until the end of this year

dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Cardano (ADA) has a LOT OR ROOM TO GROW.

Cardano (ADA) will be moving to PoS (Proof of Stake) very soon.  This will be like owning a stock that provides a dividend.  Meaning, if you STAKE your coins on a staking pool, you will be able to grow your stack over time.

Seriously, Cardano (ADA) is worth a look.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Ethereum,  Neo,  Eos,  Tron  and old altcoin like litecoin,  dash,  Monero are some quality altcoin you can buy and hold for long term profit and you could also buy quality altcoin not yet listed in Cryptocurrency market!
the price is currently experiencing a decline and we should indeed be able to invest. because the market is currently experiencing a decline is an opportunity
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

What is the good altcoins to buy now?

I buy only those altcoins and tokens which are used in real human activities. I like such as XRP and UTNP.
And for speculation, you can buy any altcoin from the top ten.

Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

Good question mate, i would suggest this coin for first choice it is Fabric Token - where project easily reached hard cap in record time ,things there are quite stable and pump are expected there any momment. Second one is XPR , third one is Rebellious - blockchain their own is getting build and listing on Shardax will just pump up the price. Ethereum and Bitcoins is recommended ofcourse they are involved mostly in bull market.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

I'd recommend you to invest in a ICO . It could be more profitable than holding a coin that follows the first coin , bitcoin . You should have a look on republia coin . they got a virtual bank with daily percentages
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: