Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet.  (Read 34760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:18:41 AM

Regarding chat solutions I've decided to start with riot.im, available for android, ios mac, windows and web-browser.

https://riot.im/app/#/register

You don't need email or phone verification.

!crlAARoqYlMxgvIFLO:matrix.org ( channel id )

Upon signing up a bot will appear, you can type : /join #dinastycoin:matrix.org

Or just pm me your nickname email or matrixid so I can send you an invite but the above solution sounds better Wink

Riot seems to be a great solution as it can be integrated with slack, irc and a few other solutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:19:32 PM

Meanwhile you can continue to vote on https://mercatox.com/coins/list

PM me your DCY address I will send 250 units. Thank you for your support!
algodude

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:19:52 PM

Meanwhile you can continue to vote on https://mercatox.com/coins/list

PM me your DCY address I will send 250 units. Thank you for your support!

I was going to post about that

but i dont know man that site does not look safe. to many bad repots about  deposit & withdraw
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662702.340

they are becoming Ccex 2.0
algodude

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:01:38 PM

try https://liqui.io/ or https://bisq.io/
lugi

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:01:05 PM

new pool: http://dcy.crypto-coins.club/
DATAFLEX

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:47:47 PM

He Guys,

I really like the potential of this coin and am very curious about year ideas. But I would love to see a bit more activity on this forum.
Could you not set up a slack, telegram, discord. Something to connect a bit more with people that are interested?

Thanks

^ This

I have ask for a slack channel before, is more easy and i can have the app on my phone.
still waiting on the English page on the site & the new roadmap

Dev said there's a meeting with the manager of about 500 italian merchants this week how is that cumming along did it happen already ?

what update is there about the new board of director that i hear about ?

yes meeting was positive we got  agreement +500 italian shopping and professionals will enter soon (but it is only the beginning, we want to arrive to have thousands).  In the next 2/3 month We will create a dedicate ecommerce platform for them since they are association that accept already a complementary coin (not crypto) with fixed value 1payexe = 1euro sohey will ageree to accept also 100% DCY  or alternatively who don't have DCY they will accept payment %payexe+%euro... more details will come soon.  More group of shopping will come in the near future. What is need that in the next 2/3 months the DCY value go up at least minimum of 100/200Satoshi else it will be a problem to sell products in DCY since is not possible at least for now make more that 49.999DCY for transaction (unconfirmed transaction for too long time come back and merchants need to receive confirmations immediately to can ship products). In august we will enter in LiveCoin.net and in the next few day we will ask for Bittrex and some more...  so we thing in this way the price will go up.

there are several more news that will be published too also in english, the new Board of Directors for example. All directors will be add to a dedicate page with Picture, curriculum and what they will do for the community Dinasty of freedom and Dinastycoin ... or the new eshop platform v2.0 with features similar to amazon and  more news to come.... so many stuff to do.
For the roadmap we will finish in italian this week end, then will be translate and after it will be update any time some news will come... we rebuilded it starting from september 2015 when was born the idea of Dinasty of Freedom...
one person of the Board of Directory will be responsabile of any translation in the future also of the dinastycoin.com page and the platforms backoffice and eshop

First italian Cryptocurrency Dinastycoin (DCY) https://dinastycoin.com
exhanges: https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYUSDT
                https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYBTC
                https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/DCY-BTC.html
                https://btc-alpha.com/en/exchange/DCY_BTC
lugi

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:51:58 AM

He Guys,

I really like the potential of this coin and am very curious about year ideas. But I would love to see a bit more activity on this forum.
Could you not set up a slack, telegram, discord. Something to connect a bit more with people that are interested?

Thanks

^ This

I have ask for a slack channel before, is more easy and i can have the app on my phone.

Dev said there's a meeting with the manager of about 500 italian merchants this week how is that cumming along did it happen already ?

yes meeting was positive we got  agreement +500 italian shopping and professionals will enter soon (but it is only the beginning, we want to arrive to have thousands).  In the next 2/3 month We will create a dedicate ecommerce platform for them since they are association that accept already a complementary coin (not crypto) with fixed value 1payexe = 1euro sohey will ageree to accept also 100% DCY  or alternatively who don't have DCY they will accept payment %payexe+%euro... more details will come soon.  More group of shopping will come in the near future. What is need that in the next 2/3 months the DCY value go up at least minimum of 100/200Satoshi else it will be a problem to sell products in DCY since is not possible at least for now make more that 49.999DCY for transaction (unconfirmed transaction for too long time come back and merchants need to receive confirmations immediately to can ship products). In august we will enter in LiveCoin.net and in the next few day we will ask for Bittrex and some more...  so we thing in this way the price will go up.

there are several more news that will be published too also in english, the new Board of Directors for example. All directors will be add to a dedicate page with Picture, curriculum and what they will do for the community Dinasty of freedom and Dinastycoin ... or the new eshop platform v2.0 with features similar to amazon and  more news to come.... so many stuff to do.
For the roadmap we will finish in italian this week end, then will be translate and after it will be update any time some news will come... we rebuilded it starting from september 2015 when was born the idea of Dinasty of Freedom...
one person of the Board of Directory will be responsabile of any translation in the future also of the dinastycoin.com page and the platforms backoffice and eshop

That's nice , dissent amount info  there  Grin
hope you keep bring news like this.

So LiveCoin is august & you will talk to Bittrex is this week then ?

AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:08:04 AM

He Guys,

Thanks

^ This

yes meeting was positive we got  agreement +500 italian shopping and professionals will enter soon (but it is only the beginning, we want to arrive to have thousands).  In the next 2/3 month We will create a dedicate ecommerce platform for them since they are association that accept already a complementary coin (not crypto) with fixed value 1payexe = 1euro sohey will ageree to accept also 100% DCY  or alternatively who don't have DCY they will accept payment %payexe+%euro... more details will come soon.  More group of shopping will come in the near future. What is need that in the next 2/3 months the DCY value go up at least minimum of 100/200Satoshi else it will be a problem to sell products in DCY since is not possible at least for now make more that 49.999DCY for transaction (unconfirmed transaction for too long time come back and merchants need to receive confirmations immediately to can ship products). In august we will enter in LiveCoin.net and in the next few day we will ask for Bittrex and some more...  so we thing in this way the price will go up.

there are several more news that will be published too also in english, the new Board of Directors for example. All directors will be add to a dedicate page with Picture, curriculum and what they will do for the community Dinasty of freedom and Dinastycoin ... or the new eshop platform v2.0 with features similar to amazon and  more news to come.... so many stuff to do.
I don’t really see people in Italy or wherever wanting to accept this coin instead of Bitcoin. Why would those people want to accept Dinasty coin as a payment option. What makes them want to do that? Unless you own like 500+ stores then there wouldn’t be any issue to do that though the odds of you having that many stores is not that great.
You can’t even type in proper English, this looks like a scam coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
algodude

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

So, because someone can't type English well we need tobe a dick about it and even a bit racist.

yea i assume sites should accept bitcoin only and not thos altcoin

is not that they got any value over time. . . oh wait  Roll Eyes
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:47:06 AM

He Guys,

Thanks

^ This

yes meeting was positive we got  agreement +500 italian shopping and professionals will enter soon (but it is only the beginning, we want to arrive to have thousands).  In the next 2/3 month We will create a dedicate ecommerce platform for them since they are association that accept already a complementary coin (not crypto) with fixed value 1payexe = 1euro sohey will ageree to accept also 100% DCY  or alternatively who don't have DCY they will accept payment %payexe+%euro... more details will come soon.  More group of shopping will come in the near future. What is need that in the next 2/3 months the DCY value go up at least minimum of 100/200Satoshi else it will be a problem to sell products in DCY since is not possible at least for now make more that 49.999DCY for transaction (unconfirmed transaction for too long time come back and merchants need to receive confirmations immediately to can ship products). In august we will enter in LiveCoin.net and in the next few day we will ask for Bittrex and some more...  so we thing in this way the price will go up.

there are several more news that will be published too also in english, the new Board of Directors for example. All directors will be add to a dedicate page with Picture, curriculum and what they will do for the community Dinasty of freedom and Dinastycoin ... or the new eshop platform v2.0 with features similar to amazon and  more news to come.... so many stuff to do.
I don’t really see people in Italy or wherever wanting to accept this coin instead of Bitcoin. Why would those people want to accept Dinasty coin as a payment option. What makes them want to do that? Unless you own like 500+ stores then there wouldn’t be any issue to do that though the odds of you having that many stores is not that great.

Definitely not the best English however his Italian is quite good, please attend one webbinar and instruct yourself ( you can even learn some Italian Smiley ). As you read the deal has been already closed and details will be disclosed soon.

I must say DATAFLEX is not only a very good developer but a very instructed one too, he is quite open-minded to several areas.
DATAFLEX

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 11:27:22 PM

He Guys,

Thanks

^ This

Definitely not the best English however his Italian is quite good, please attend one webbinar and instruct yourself ( you can even learn some Italian Smiley ). As you read the deal has been already closed and details will be disclosed soon.

I must say DATAFLEX is not only a very good developer but a very instructed one too, he is quite open-minded to several areas.
what is difficult for me is understand like some people: AltcoinAuthority can allow to offend without really know situation. or in general to offend someone, just why protect by a computer... and write about scam coin... boh if you don't like our project and what we are trying to do in italy.. please ignore us and go forward to your street. Stop, you don't need to be offensive. ! is the human nature some people like to be negative and always try to destroy instead build... I don't mind about these person, they live in the dark.
but It's right my english is poor, but I don't mind . I'm italian and I live in Italy and I created one community to help italian to free from the chains and go out of Matrix. And you're enough smart to understand what I writing....  but I 'm italian and proud to be!   and italian people understand what I saying to them. good luck!

First italian Cryptocurrency Dinastycoin (DCY) https://dinastycoin.com
exhanges: https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYUSDT
                https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYBTC
                https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/DCY-BTC.html
                https://btc-alpha.com/en/exchange/DCY_BTC
phrhthtmsiii

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:33:26 AM

Hello Guys,

I am seriously interested. As i have posted before. So, before moving more in, I am basically doing due diligence. Checking and seeing if there is more info here. I mean, help me, help you. I love to move in. I can believe in an experiment of a digital currency in a local community.

I dont care about people calling this a scam, but I have no way of knowing about all the work you are doing. I mean, please post some more things. I can google translate a recent news article. A photo of a meeting.

Honestly, I really dont care about the bittrex argument. Every coin seems to have that ambition. But i dont see any of the coins talking about that getting on bittrex recently. Let make this a success first on the likes of cryptopia, before thinking about promotion to the the serie A.

I would love a roadmap. And or telegram, slack, discord. A little more mainstream community interaction tool. Honestly, one of the only things I found that made it look bit more legit are some 20m videos in italian about buying the currency, which look a bit to amateurish and elaborate to be part of a scam.

So, I feel you are legit. But following this thread now for couple weeks, I consistently read people asking, please give us more information.

Finally, yeah price 100sat or higher would be nice. You could also do something about the supply, as 1,2Bn coins in circulation, makes the prices lower.

Love to hear more, really.

PS: I really dont mind you posting italian stuff, as it also helps to identify further legitimacy.
lugi

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:31:59 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 11:53:38 AM by lugi

Dinastycoin  Slack is open

https://dinastycoin.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MjEzMzU1MjcxNjg0LTE1MDAwOTc3NDctNTM5MDBiNDY1Yg

Valid link until August 15, 2017
santi2376

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

I'm ready to buy 5600000 DCY  Wink Wink Wink τhis currency is very promising.
farsky

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:13:30 PM

Hi guys !
Dinasty is listed on the exchange, it's incredible!
I forgot about time the project for a while.
I always believed in this coin, but I assumed that the project was frozen for a long time.

It's nice to see that the developers have solved their internal political differences and are working further on development, and now they do not close from the international community
You have overcome all the problems faced by kryptonote coins.
Surprisingly obstinate team you have)

I also think that during this time the developers grew like professionals.

It is very interesting that DCY is listed on the exchange during the general market downturn.
I am confident that in the autumn and winter the real growth of all kripto market will begin.

P.S.
My opinion - do not try to listing the coin on Poloniex.
Cryptopia, Bittrex and  Livecoin is very good serious exchanges, they are quite enough for the first couple of years.
About C-Cex: well, this is a not bad exchange, but they do not support kryptonote coins and will not want to change anything.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
phrhthtmsiii

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:25:46 AM

For People reading this.
I just want to confirm that the Slack has been set up. And there is activity and it seems legit.
I still love to get good materials, roadmap etc. But this is a good first step.

I will get some more DCY and stay tuned.
farsky

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:29:11 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 06:53:09 AM by farsky

tell please, how much is the commission ?
I have had 49199.999 DCY.
I sent 3200 coins - now my balance 42899.999

The balance decreased by 6300 !
Comission was 3100 !!  Huh
Why ?

2017-Jul-18 09:13:00.092259 INFO    Unconfirmed transaction 2573f80f388af1623fc028100e7363c389b1677a4376eee6c3fead150533d82a, spent 1001.00000000
2017-Jul-18 09:13:00.102259 INFO    Unconfirmed transaction 3e8b109c0c4748755f467749e5bd057198bbcdc17226bd7a7c1c4b3a5dbd191e, spent 100.01000000
2017-Jul-18 09:13:00.112259 INFO    Unconfirmed transaction 5fd1147b357caa79f504059d266979771405381f890c80b6d6c8a647e4ff1c63, spent 1000.01000000
2017-Jul-18 09:13:00.132259 INFO    Unconfirmed transaction 9e8a11e35480f684e41ee4dbba437146c865a50d580baa32448da8b7264c5183, spent 1100.01000000

[wallet Yx1KVJ]: balance
2017-Jul-18 09:49:38.498075 INFO    available balance: 42899.99900000, locked amount: 3098.97000000

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 09:17:02 AM

tell please, how much is the commission ?
I have had 49199.999 DCY.
I sent 3200 coins - now my balance 42899.999

The balance decreased by 6300 !
Comission was 3100 !!  Huh
Why ?

2017-Jul-18 09:13:00.092259 INFO    Unconfirmed transaction 2573f80f388af1623fc028100e7363c389b1677a4376eee6c3fead150533d82a, spent 1001.00000000
2017-Jul-18 09:13:00.102259 INFO    Unconfirmed transaction 3e8b109c0c4748755f467749e5bd057198bbcdc17226bd7a7c1c4b3a5dbd191e, spent 100.01000000
2017-Jul-18 09:13:00.112259 INFO    Unconfirmed transaction 5fd1147b357caa79f504059d266979771405381f890c80b6d6c8a647e4ff1c63, spent 1000.01000000
2017-Jul-18 09:13:00.132259 INFO    Unconfirmed transaction 9e8a11e35480f684e41ee4dbba437146c865a50d580baa32448da8b7264c5183, spent 1100.01000000

[wallet Yx1KVJ]: balance
2017-Jul-18 09:49:38.498075 INFO    available balance: 42899.99900000, locked amount: 3098.97000000

It's just like in Bitcoin - you need to wait a block to be found to be able to use your "change".

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
algodude

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:11:29 AM

yea man  you got to wait

onless you can drop more hash on the pools to  speed things up  Roll Eyes
algodude

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:14:34 AM

For People reading this.
I just want to confirm that the Slack has been set up. And there is activity and it seems legit.
I still love to get good materials, roadmap etc. But this is a good first step.

I will get some more DCY and stay tuned.

oh shit you guys are doing stuff when im not around  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: