Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet.  (Read 34760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Leisegang

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

This does not work, it gets stuck at 328132 block

update to latest wallet! you are using old wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Like i said, i have updated the wallet. Why do you think i quoted the new wallet and said it does not work?

I have also resynced the whole blockchain twice. Currently trying to load the whole blockchain again with the forknote.
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

Like i said, i have updated the wallet. Why do you think i quoted the new wallet and said it does not work?

I have also resynced the whole blockchain twice. Currently trying to load the whole blockchain again with the forknote.
here

the latest wallet gui versione can be download here http://bit.ly/dinastycoinwallet212

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
cranefist

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 03:58:49 PM by cranefist

here

the latest wallet gui versione can be download here http://[Suspicious link removed]/dinastycoinwallet212

I don't want the GUI version.. i need the command line client. GUI wallets don't let you choose where to store the blockchain. And i cant store multiple blockchains on my SSD drive.

Is the GUI version the only that is actually updated to work?
andrucrypt

Activity: 719
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

GUI wallets don't let you choose where to store the blockchain.
Use Symbolic.Creator, Luke! Smiley I just move DCY blockchain-folder from User\AppData\Roaming\ to other place and create symbolic link to it in old place(as "Directory Junction").
cranefist

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

Use Symbolic.Creator, Luke! Smiley I just move DCY blockchain-folder from User\AppData\Roaming\ to other place and create symbolic link to it in old place(as "Directory Junction").

Still dont want to use GUI wallets, they are crappy.

Is it really so, that they just post non working command line wallets? The forknote config is also bullshit... just wasted time syncing the whole blockchain that of course does not work.

This one stops at the fork block 320003.

Nice work posting these shitty non working config files. Is it really so hard to do even the most utter basics stuff so that it makes any sense?
KittyCatTech

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

Is it really so, that they just post non working command line wallets? The forknote config is also bullshit... just wasted time syncing the whole blockchain that of course does not work.

Nice work posting these shitty non working config files. Is it really so hard to do even the most utter basics stuff so that it makes any sense?

I'm having a problem with using the coin after the fork as well.

I am running forknote 2.1.2  withe the most recent config file and it can download the whole blockchain but when I try to open an old wallet it gets stuck scanning at block # 335928. I can create a new wallet and it scans fine but how do I open my old wallet on the new forked blockchain?
cranefist

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:41:02 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:27:32 PM by cranefist

I'm having a problem with using the coin after the fork as well.

I am running forknote 2.1.2  withe the most recent config file and it can download the whole blockchain but when I try to open an old wallet it gets stuck scanning at block # 335928. I can create a new wallet and it scans fine but how do I open my old wallet on the new forked blockchain?

Have you tried the reset command to rescan the blocks in the wallet? One thing that might also help, is to delete the DB directory. The deamon will then reindex then stored blockchain. I think i did this on another coin an it solved a similar problem.

Can you link the config file you are using for forknote? There seems to be many different version even on this thread alone.

Ok, seem the 2.1.2 forknote did the trick!  Or did it, seems to get stuck again a bit further.

So they were offering a non working forknote and a nonworking simplewallet. And couple of wrong config files.. nice. I have synced around 20 cryptonote wallets, and this is the first where these people could not do a single one thing right.

It amazes me how half assedly people do these things, there are supposed to be currencies. how can someone take this shit seriously if its a hobby level shit with poor english and nothing actually works?
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

I like this coin, I like her idea.
DCY has already come a very long way for a little coin, but I think it's time to do something that has not been done, and I ask the developers to do this:

1. Publish white paper
2. Develop a roadmap (I would like to see plans for the future)
3. support the first message of this thread in the actual state
- link where we can download the current wallet
- working pools
- reference to the working block-explorer
- anything else that could be useful
4. Developers should be ready to answer user questions and help them with their problems

P.S. as for the wallet .. well, I like the new GUI Wallet.
I'm synchronized very quickly him, in about 2 hours. I also know how to use console wallets, but I think graphic is better, because Beginners do not need to learn console commands.
The developers are trying to create a coin for ordinary people, right? Indeed, strange letters in a black window frighten ordinary people, they seem to them incomprehensible witchcraft, too complicated.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
cranefist

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:38:56 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 12:19:24 PM by cranefist

Seems the 2.1.2 forknote works. The wallet offered here does not work.  https://github.com/forknote/forknote/releases

You need 2.1.2 forknote, and this config file : https://github.com/forknote/configs/blob/master/dinastycoin.conf

Though, this config file is different from the one in the first posts. So who knows what is the actual one we should be using?

EDIT. The one linked here, in github is correct. Use that.

The one in the first posts says:

ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_INDEX=332000
BUGGED_ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_INDEX=328500

And the on in the github says:

BUGGED_ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_INDEX=320000
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_INDEX=328500

And then there is one posted in the thread that had mistakes in it. Wee.

And even when it works, the wallet itselfs takes really long to go through the blockchain, and its really slow to open.

So maybe clean your shit up!? This is embarrassingly shitty.
nounousse62

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

For my part I don't know too much, my config file indicates:

ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_INDEX=350000

Lips sealed

It dates from December 9,2017 and my blockchain has been synchronized by the GUI, but the 2 wallets are working fine.
cranefist

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

For my part I don't know too much, my config file indicates:

ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_INDEX=350000

Lips sealed

It dates from December 9,2017 and my blockchain has been synchronized by the GUI, but the 2 wallets are working fine.

Lol, so a third option.
KittyCatTech

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

Seems the 2.1.2 forknote works.  https://github.com/forknote/forknote/releases
You need 2.1.2 forknote, and this config file : https://github.com/forknote/configs/blob/master/dinastycoin.conf

I was able to get it working also but I had to switch back and forth between forknote 2.1.1 and forknote 2.1.2 to get the whole blockchain to download.
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

For those having issues please use official sources, either compile, forknote with config or binaries. ( OP has the valid links)

Regarding lost coins there is nothing we can do if this occured, please perform a "reset" command on latest client in order to check correct balance.

Development of this project never stops and there are always things going on the "backstage" so keep tunned!

Happy mining guys.
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

IMPORTANT:

For those who are using forknote config please re-check:

ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_INDEX=328500
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Waw, from Dinasty's name we can see, that this project is very interesting and has a good mission that is like building a kingdom. I would like to ask, there is an explanation that "we have created a software platform and market place where Italian merchants can sell and customers can buy products and services.
This is a free platform where people can spend their DCY. ", Is the deal only for Italians only?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

Waw, from Dinasty's name we can see, that this project is very interesting and has a good mission that is like building a kingdom. I would like to ask, there is an explanation that "we have created a software platform and market place where Italian merchants can sell and customers can buy products and services.
This is a free platform where people can spend their DCY. ", Is the deal only for Italians only?

The deal can be for everyone as long as the seller provides international shipping, currently the platform is being translated to several languages.

I will try to clarify the deals for international buyers with the team but I can tell you good news are coming.
nounousse62

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

The deal can be for everyone as long as the seller provides international shipping, currently the platform is being translated to several languages.

I will try to clarify the deals for international buyers with the team but I can tell you good news are coming.

Yes, it would be nice if it could be more precise, because I tested last year with a small order that I never received  Wink
cryptocoin1btc

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

what about twitter bounty
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

Yes, it would be nice if it could be more precise, because I tested last year with a small order that I never received  Wink

I deeply apologize on the behalf of the team, could you please send me details of your order via pm?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: