Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible big Crash coming within 10 days  (Read 7393 times)
digez

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

Although I agree the rise was extremely rapid and within few months the price will stabiize, I still think it's within the scope of BTC and a crash is not that imminent this soon, I do agree there will most likely be a crash but it's in no way just related to BTC surge and will mostly be due to people fearing to be left behind, thus initiating a market rush sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:12:29 PM

Though it is possible it'll crash but why in 10 days? What made you predict within 10 days a big dump or crash will happen by then? And if so, I think it is normal prices go low especially when the segwit will be activated. I think most bag holders of bitcoin and some altcoins are already expecting it. But even if it'll dump more, I still would hold on to my coins no matter what.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

The price could keep going up for all we know, it already dumped enough on that $1800 ish dip for it to gain traction and keep going up, so im not worried about the chart, what worries me is a possible crash due UASF due stupid ass Jihad Wu not activating segwit already, people getting confused with 2 chains etc.

I think im going to avoid as many BTC transactions as possible until this gets resolved. Maybe buy some alts but I doubt theres a single alt worth holding since they all go red along with BTC.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:48:30 PM

Here is what I think; professionals can go and f**k themselves Cheesy do they not know there are only 21M bitcoins and now only 16.3M in circulation?
This isn't just about the price but about what can you do with bitcoins and whether or not people worldwide will ever accept it as a currency.
Anyone wants to dump their coins are free to do so, lucky us to buy more and cheap.
Those pros are a bunch of idiots if you ask me, because they don't even know what a ponzi is, in a ponzi only a few profit most above all others but in bitcoin if you sell I buy and if I sell someone else will buy and so on, not a pyramid but more like a circle everyone will continue to back it up.

I laughed badly with your opening statement. That was straight and right at the point. It is really the thing that bitcoin has got nothing to do with big crash and stuff. As you mentioned very less bitcoins are in circulation and many more to come. Once the problems of network are resolved who knows bitcoin will rise dam crazy within the night. It has been doing this everyone somebody successfully​ completes a challenge on the networking. And it will keep doing unless it reaches heavenly 20k plus plus price minimum in coming period of time.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

Some good and better price analyst and bitcoins experts also predicted some price drops but not that huge,in fact they are just looking on drop on between 1600-1800$ mark and not that low,but we all dont know whats gonna happen anything may be

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
worldmobilecoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

LOL, just price speculation. If there is concrete proof that will be much better.  Wink

WMCC: wc1qcl3qeqkjamt8m7ass0weu9ep6s8se722y553jm
BTC: 1N1ZM9xCzHtn8mD4a4JYUm7bC5T54CBDmD
ETH: 0x6145e253196C7a7CEDDA1797B69E2ba67Fe3219b
BCH: 18CW3B95oTtW5MYG7GAs8isABA4TeNntWA
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:19:29 PM

Bitcoins has been dropping a lot this weekend and those holding unto their bitcoins Ares now very afraid and panicking to sell their stock which I highly disapprove of. The price will bounce back as it always does.

I'm holding my bitcoins and I missed the chance of selling it at $2,700 but I'm not panicking until now nor I did planned to do panic selling. I've read about this correction and almost all of the major alt coins did fall to. This is a typical trading move that when there's a new money came in, profit is profit and traders will actually get it.

I can relate to your situation. I was sleeping at that time when bitcoin touched the all time price which is 3000$. When I woke up it was back to 2200$ until it went down to 1980$. I was filled with regrets but I did not lost hope since the bitcoin price crash is only temporary and as long as I have my bitcoins in my account I will still have the chance to earn and gain some profit.

It was also my speculation that it will reach $3,000 very soon and by that time I'm going to sell but well everything seems to be wrong. I feel sorry too when I haven't sold at peak but that's trading it's fine to me. The good thing is we saw the price did climbed to that price so possibility that it will come back again soon with it is possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
randuwani

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:51:07 AM

I'm likewise getting apprehensive with how high it is going. I mean we as a whole need it to go high yet the present rate of increment appear to great to be valid. Can't accuse individuals speculating some other thing is going on. In the event that it'll ever crash, how low do you think it would go down? I fundamentally just got a couple of bits (not even an entire bitcoin) and if it's going to steeply go down in any case, then should change over it to fiat and utilize that to catch up less expensive coins later.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:43:38 AM

Because there is no investment or asset that can increases itw own prices the way Bitcoin is doing, less than a month ago the price was at 1,300 usd and now is at 2,500 usd this is crazy and it is not possible.

Your prediction is unreasonable.

For the last year Bitcoin as an investment instrument attracted attention such news broadcasts Fox, NBC and magazines Market Watch, Time Magazine, Forbes,  Bloomber.

According to  Fibonacci retracement analysis the current situation with the price of 2100 is within the expected range. Next price rally will be aimed to $3,350 and then $4,480 in 2018. All will be well.

If you think hard about it, can we really base what will happen on the Fibonacci retracement analysis? I strongly believe we cant. What if a world war erupts starting with the tension between North and South Korea bringing all the world's economy to a collapse? I dont think BTC will escape that negative implications of that scenario.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

I'm likewise getting apprehensive with how high it is going. I mean we as a whole need it to go high yet the present rate of increment appear to great to be valid. Can't accuse individuals speculating some other thing is going on. In the event that it'll ever crash, how low do you think it would go down? I fundamentally just got a couple of bits (not even an entire bitcoin) and if it's going to steeply go down in any case, then should change over it to fiat and utilize that to catch up less expensive coins later

Too big, too small

Bitcoin is not one size fits all. You may never expect the market (and thus prices) behave exactly in the way you think it should. Recognizing this harsh reality is likely the first step to becoming a successful trader, i.e. accepting your own insignificance and irrelevance as well as market ultimate randomness. If you truly acknowledge this simple truth, you will never tell that "the present rate of increment appears to [be too] great to be valid" or anything to that tune. If you disagree and think that you know better, then more power to you. But remember that the largest hedge funds with packs of Nobel prize winners in economics failed miserably in the end (think LTCM here)

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

LOL, just price speculation. If there is concrete proof that will be much better.  Wink

There's a lot of people here that posts like that whenever they didn't catch the time to sell or convert their bitcoin. They are just disappointed, that's all. What happened is just a price correction, where the price is fixed, and some thought that the price is just a bubble, maybe after these the price will rise again maybe breaking its high price record again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
asxs_btc

Activity: 294

http://bitcoin-engrave.com

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:28:54 PM

One missed chance but many more to go this year with Bitcoin & Shitcoins. I missed the chance to sell top it myself #hodl, but if you didn´t buy too late it´s just lost profit and not a loss.

Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

I think and I am predicting that a BIG CRASH is coming within the next 10 days.  

Why?
Because there is no investment or asset that can increases itw own prices the way Bitcoin is doing, less than a month ago the price was at 1,300 usd and now is at 2,500 usd this is crazy and it is not possible.

Actually this has happened back in 2013 when the price falt like a rocket been knocked down to the ground.

Actually if you ask any profesional investor in the world what do they think, the will really tell you that it is too beautiful to be truth, and that you should stay away frrom anything that shines like gold, without been gold, because it is 100% that is a ponzi scheme.

So becareful and sell as soon as possible, before the boat sinks.

I hope also will not happen because I also like it, and I am amaze with what have happened, but lets be realistic, is impossible this utopic situation.

What kind of crash? It's already 4 days, we are waiting for your prediction, whether it will come true or just misleading information.
Bitcoin price still fluctuate and stay at $2000 level right now, don't know whether it will recover soon or continue to decline.
Recent price at ATH is so tempting for people extract more money from sell their bitcoin, people don't want to regret miss that chance, that's why correction happen imo.

Me, I wouldn't be overly pesky about that

Bitcoin did correct, and it corrected big time in fact (right after the OP started this thread at that). As a conspiracy theory, he might be the dude who started this correction by selling a few coins here and there. Anyway, the correction may not be over yet, and what we see now can be either a consolidation phase or a sort of dead cat bounce, and we may continue to spiral down to, say, 1,200 dollars per coin. Would that count as a big crash?
It would, but it's not going to happen.  The value is pretty stable and has actually had a breakout upwards again now.

It's great that there was a big correction.  If anything, it makes me feel more secure about the way that the Bitcoin value is going.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:30:41 PM

Let the correction begin,i am waiting for a good correction so that i can re enter the bitcoin market after a long time,in the mean time i was very much investing my time and money in the alt coin market which is showing so much bubble and potential and a good correction is what is needed now as you really cannot expect the price to go up all the time. Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:30:59 AM

Let the correction begin,i am waiting for a good correction so that i can re enter the bitcoin market after a long time,in the mean time i was very much investing my time and money in the alt coin market which is showing so much bubble and potential and a good correction is what is needed now as you really cannot expect the price to go up all the time. Wink

Im into altcoin too since btc been to expensive to work too in gambling and in selling. I just keep my btc for now and work with potential altcoins.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:39:06 AM

No one  can predict what will happen next to bitcoin,even when it soars at 2500 no one knew it,and now your predicting that there will be a big crash that will come in the next 10 days?  In my opinion no one will believe it?
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:29:01 AM

What kind of crash? It's already 4 days, we are waiting for your prediction, whether it will come true or just misleading information.
Bitcoin price still fluctuate and stay at $2000 level right now, don't know whether it will recover soon or continue to decline.
Recent price at ATH is so tempting for people extract more money from sell their bitcoin, people don't want to regret miss that chance, that's why correction happen imo.

Me, I wouldn't be overly pesky about that

Bitcoin did correct, and it corrected big time in fact (right after the OP started this thread at that). As a conspiracy theory, he might be the dude who started this correction by selling a few coins here and there. Anyway, the correction may not be over yet, and what we see now can be either a consolidation phase or a sort of dead cat bounce, and we may continue to spiral down to, say, 1,200 dollars per coin. Would that count as a big crash?
It would, but it's not going to happen.  The value is pretty stable and has actually had a breakout upwards again now.

It's great that there was a big correction.  If anything, it makes me feel more secure about the way that the Bitcoin value is going

Let's wait and see

1,200 dollars per coin is the lowest limit that Bitcoin might fall to if there are no major negative news regarding Bitcoin (e.g. Bitcoin being banned in the US or the Winklevii twins liquidating their stash and cursing Bitcoin as the root of all evil). In other words, this is what Bitcoin price manipulators could potentially hope for unless Satoshi himself decides to sell his coins (though this is unlikely). If Bitcoin successfully consolidates at 2,000 dollars, that might indeed be a good starting point for healthy growth when the right time comes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: