Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SilverCoin (SVC)  (Read 42890 times)
silvercoin.io (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:44:21 PM

Near-term Roadmap

1.   Remove 9.5m ICO SVC from market so only 1m SVC left on the market for the foreseeable future.
2.   Pay out all bounties. (We can’t move forward until this is done.)
3.   Get listed on Coinmarketcap.com
4.   Start our primary 3-6 month campaign (July/Aug). The ICO stage was our pre-campaign and now we engage our primary market… the alternative media/truth community. These are the people who have a need for SilverCoin.
5.   Build our community. This is the main focus in the immediate future and SilverCoin will gradually transition to a community run project as our base grows.
6.   Develop our team. Bringing onboard developers who understand what SVC is and why it’s needed is the top objective of the campaign.
7.   Hire a community manager. To manage forum, slack, social media, etc.
8.   Run a ‘SVC awareness’ bounty program within primary market. Social media + Youtube videos + blogs/articles, etc.
9.   New Website + New Intro Video are critical to the next stage of development.
10.   Get listed on more exchanges. As interests builds so will our exchange listings.

https://silvercoin.io - It Pays To Change The World
moneng

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

thanks i have received my bounty reward
hope silvercoin will grow and going up in the future Grin Grin Grin
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:31:32 AM

Thanks a lot SilverCoin team I got payment today without problem, the price of SilverCoin looks promising in the market it always continues to rise and thats a good signal to keep this coin for a while before trading it. Hopefully it will reach its highest price mark in short period of time. Thanks SilverCoin team cheers 🍻 to wonderful ICO success.
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:57:38 AM

thankyou very much silvercoin, though ICO isnt success atleast the coin and the team are still strong enough to push through. i will hold my SVC's im positively sure itll go up much more
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:52:44 AM

Near-term Roadmap

1.   Remove 9.5m ICO SVC from market so only 1m SVC left on the market for the foreseeable future.
2.   Pay out all bounties. (We can’t move forward until this is done.)
3.   Get listed on Coinmarketcap.com
4.   Start our primary 3-6 month campaign (July/Aug). The ICO stage was our pre-campaign and now we engage our primary market… the alternative media/truth community. These are the people who have a need for SilverCoin.
5.   Build our community. This is the main focus in the immediate future and SilverCoin will gradually transition to a community run project as our base grows.
6.   Develop our team. Bringing onboard developers who understand what SVC is and why it’s needed is the top objective of the campaign.
7.   Hire a community manager. To manage forum, slack, social media, etc.
8.   Run a ‘SVC awareness’ bounty program within primary market. Social media + Youtube videos + blogs/articles, etc.
9.   New Website + New Intro Video are critical to the next stage of development.
10.   Get listed on more exchanges. As interests builds so will our exchange listings.

Good job dev i truly believe that this coin will be listed in some bigger exchanges in the future, I will hold my SVC coins for now. 

Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:53:35 AM

When the mass payout ends, everyone with 48 SVC or more in their account will see a ‘Request Payout’ button appear in their dashboard.
Can't find this button. Where should it appear?
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:06:26 PM

Waiting for the pay out update.

syarifbitcoin

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:13:12 PM

silvercoin ICO price is 0.00003 BTC and now in c-cex just 0.00001 BTC
this is must have big patience to raise the price i hope silvercoin will be listed on major exchange soon

nh0xpr075

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

when payout update ?
oskullso

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:03:43 PM

If the Nxt address I got from c-cex at the beginning of this campaign will not work but only SVC wallet address will work. I just got a new SVC address from c-cex: NXT-Y5YR-Q7Q6-29FC-DFZPK . Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/yakdivine and I am number 40 on spreadsheet. Thank for you understand.

Changed. Thanks.

Can we remove signatures?

Yes.

hi... i have SVC on ccex.. can i just leave it there?.. what the different between SVC and NXT?... im confused

Yes. C-CEX is fine. We are just using the NXT blockchain to facilitate SVC during this first phase of development.

Payment is made from 6/28 to 7/4 so why still not received SVC?
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 07:22:25 PM

Waiting for the pay out update.

We should be finished bounty payouts today.
Will post it here when we are done.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:46:46 PM

Dear Sir,
I have participated signature & twitter bounty campaign & received sign. bounty but i didn't get twitter bounty payment now. what's the actual fact in this regard. In addition, my spreadsheet no. #162 which has yellow color.
I am looking for your response.

Thanking
prashanta

silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:44:59 PM

Dear Sir,
I have participated signature & twitter bounty campaign & received sign. bounty but i didn't get twitter bounty payment now. what's the actual fact in this regard. In addition, my spreadsheet no. #162 which has yellow color.
I am looking for your response.

Thanking
prashanta

You've been paid. If you check now, you'll see it's green.

Your payment didn't go through automatically the first time so we marked it in yellow. The second time we tried it went through fine.

silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:05:57 PM

Bounty Payout Update:

Signature campiagn, links contest, translations and twitter bounties have all been paid.
See spreadsheets in OP for transaction ID's.

Affiliates have also been paid. (Just give it time to confirm on the blockchain)
If you have not been paid (by tomorrow) it is because of one of these reasons.
1. No social media validation link provided
2. No NXT wallet listed
3. Fake sign ups

If you haven't gotten paid by tomorrow and you think you should have, just click the 'request payout' button in your dashboard and we'll review your account. (Payout button is now active for those with 48 SVC or more)

Thanks to all who participated.

Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:58:57 PM

The price of SVC at c-cex is not good enough
I won't sell my SVC now untill the price more than ico price
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:43:12 AM

Bounty Payout Update:

Signature campiagn, links contest, translations and twitter bounties have all been paid.

Affiliates have also been paid. (Just give it time to confirm on the blockchain)
2. No NXT wallet listed
3. Fake sign ups

If you haven't gotten paid by tomorrow and you think you should have, just click the 'request payout' button in your dashboard and we'll review your account. (Payout button is now active for those with 48 SVC or more)

Were the affiliates paid automatically without being requested?
I thought they are  auto paid but I just saw the request button to click in my affiliate page and made a request.

moneng

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

Bounty Payout Update:

2. No NXT wallet listed
3. Fake sign ups

thanks dev i got my reward form bounty link contest and twitter.
but from affiliate program, i dont see 'request payout button' in my dashboard..
Jove

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:12:58 PM

also received nothing, although I created a topic in another forum.
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 02:40:16 PM

Bounty Payout Update:

2. No NXT wallet listed
3. Fake sign ups

Were the affiliates paid automatically without being requested?
I thought they are  auto paid but I just saw the request button to click in my affiliate page and made a request.

Yes, they were auto paid without request.
The request payout button is added for anyone who didn't get paid yesterday but think they should.

We will be updating the affiliate software today/tomorrow to reflect the payouts made yesterday. Right now the values are still showing in the affiliate dashboard even if you were paid.

silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 02:43:09 PM

Bounty Payout Update:

2. No NXT wallet listed
3. Fake sign ups

thanks dev i got my reward form bounty link contest and twitter.
but from affiliate program, i dont see 'request payout button' in my dashboard..

You got paid for the affiliate program yesterday but you may not have recognized the payment because i added a bonus unto it for all your extra effort. You should have received 3 payments total.

Those SVC values are still seen in the affiliate dashboard because we have not updated the affiliate software yet to reflect these payouts. That should be done by tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: