Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SilverCoin (SVC)  (Read 42885 times)
Goyobod

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

Still here guys.

I just turned down a survey job (yesterday) in the artic for 5 weeks at $800/day to continue working on SilverCoin.

Expect to see movement by the end of Sept. (this as always been the absolute deadline) But I’m sure that will be hard to believe after all that has happened or more precisely all that has not happened at this point.

The truth is, there have been several events over these last few months that have caused major distraction from the project but SilverCoin is once again front and center.

I have also not sold 1 SVC on the exchange since the ICO. If this were a money grab I would have grabbed every btc on the exchange I could get.

My only hope is that now with the coin virtually valueless you will just hold because the only thing worst than seeing SVC go to zero, is to sell out and then see it rebound 100X.

As of right now SVC is valued at less than $10,000. Easily the most undervalued project on the market if you knew what was coming.

You will not hear from me again until near the end of Sept. Most communications have been stopped because it’s become a repetitive non-productive distraction until we get SilverCoin off the ground. We will deal with the consequences of that later.

It pains me to know that those who have done the most to help the project (early investors) are also the ones hurting the most right now.

Just hold on. If I quit here, I will have inadvertently scammed you and become the thing I most detest.  JUST. HOLD.

price of svc on c-cex just 11 satoshi, where are you guard dev ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:40:18 PM

Boom this project is die dev last active August 31, 2017, 05:20:06 PM
silvercoin on c-cex will be delist this is for second time silvercoin make people disappointed
for you guys, never support a project that had previously failed (re-launch) the result will be like this
python4d

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

do someone want my 19k SVC nxt asset?
 Huh
hacksmash

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:55:44 PM

Boom this project is die dev last active August 31, 2017, 05:20:06 PM
silvercoin on c-cex will be delist this is for second time silvercoin make people disappointed
for you guys, never support a project that had previously failed (re-launch) the result will be like this

Saw this coming back on page 6  Roll Eyes

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

Really sickening because this project died, I forgot to sell a year ago, I should not be greedy and sell when the price of 1000 satoshi, this is an important lesson for the future.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:28:20 AM

Really sickening because this project died, I forgot to sell a year ago, I should not be greedy and sell when the price of 1000 satoshi, this is an important lesson for the future.

project was unclear from the beginning
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

I am talking with Steve(if the name is not fake) about the project and his future. Also, he gave me strong promises that they will not abandon the project because everyone from the team has real income, and his first motive is not money.
they just disappeared.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
silvercoin.io (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:49:05 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 05:03:09 PM by silvercoin.io

SilverCoin Update

• SilverCoin launched in early 2017 on https://Bitcointalk.org and ran several bounty programs leading up to June 21 2017.

• SilverCoin (SVC) was listed on https://C-Cex.com for trading on June 21 and within 24 hours approximately 12 BTC was received in exchange for 400,000 SVC.

• When trading started, 3 BTC was paid to have guaranteed listing on the exchange for 1 year regardless of trading volume, but they delisted SVC in the fall of 2017, less than 6 months from the start date.

• During these months the project went dormant. The main reasons being that our message was not clear and we failed to reach our target audience.

• Knowing the coins could be redistributed at a later date even if C-Cex would not re-list, we began the quiet redesign of the project.

• When it came time to relaunch, the exchange was contacted and they saw the error and agreed to re-list. But after only 5 days we were again delisted, again citing low volume. (This happened before we even started advertising.)

• The good news is that because SilverCoin was only traded on one exchange and had such low trading activity we have the opportunity to do a clean restart and solve 5 issues in the process.

5 Issues:
C-Cex. There is a lot of SVC currently held/trapped on the exchange.

Coin Sale-off. Many coin holders dumped their SVC for next to nothing when SilverCoin got delisted from the exchange.

NXT Blockchain. NXT is too slow, not scalable, cost $ per transaction and development has stagnated.

Poor Distribution. Only 1 million SVC is currently in distribution, with about 25% belonging to SilverCoin team members.

100 Million SVC. Because 80% of the SVC is locked into the POC protocol, there are too few coins in circulation to effectively seed the marketplace and provide project funding.

5 Solutions:
Reissue Coins. To everyone who previously bought SVC and to bounty hunters.

On The EOS Platform. It’s scalable, has free and near instant transactions, development is ongoing and the ecosystem is growing.

Run 2 AirGrab Programs. One to EOS holders and the other to Alternative Media Sources. (50m/50m)

1 Billion SVC. Max_supply will be 1 billion with 200 million initially available for distribution.

DEX Listings. Focus will be on EOS decentralized exchange listings where your coins never leave your possession.

Current Coin Holders:
• If you bought SVC on June 21–22 2017 you will receive 10 times your original purchase. This is to account for the 10X increase in coin supply.

• Bounty hunters, both from the affiliate program and Bitcointalk bounties will also receive 10X their original payout.

• If you bought SVC anytime after June 22, it will go as follows… If SVC was bought at 0.00003 BTC the multiplier is 10X, if bought at 0.000003 BTC or below it is 1X, with a sliding scale in between.

• You will receive your SVC even if you already sold them.

• 1 million SVC will be reserved and sold over time for ~12 BTC to refund the original buyers on June 21–22 2017. (This is to make up for the delay in progress and poor communication up to this point.)

• You just have to log into C-Cex.com or your NXT wallet, wherever your coins are/were held and screen capture the transaction information for when you received your coins. This will serve as a receipt.

• The information you are looking for can be found in your history and archive sections. For the time being just hold onto this information. We will announce and display a signup form on our website when we are ready to begin coin redistribution.

• Also, if your account at C-Cex is locked just email their support and they will reactivate it for you.

• Affiliate bounty hunters don’t need to log into C-Cex. You can use your email to sign into your affiliate dashboard to confirm your coins here… https://silvercoin.io/affiliates/affiliates/login.php#login. When coin redistribution starts, a request payment button will appear. You will just need to change your NXT wallet address to an EOS address. More on this to come.

https://medium.com/@silvercoin.io/silvercoin-update-794ed8dfb453

https://silvercoin.io
https://eosflare.io/token/silvercoinio/SVC

https://silvercoin.io - It Pays To Change The World
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:00:09 PM

happy to see you moving again to life.

so i repeat my question: any relation between silvercoin and silver ?
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 04:56:29 PM

happy to see you moving again to life.

so i repeat my question: any relation between silvercoin and silver ?

Haha. Thanks.

There really isn't a relationship between SVC and physical silver at the moment.
However, in the future we do intend on having a storefront where real silver coins branded with our logo can be purchased with SVC.
And also have the option of buying SVC branded coins with SVC stored on it.

COREGROUP.INFO

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:25:52 PM

EOS is the easy way out these days, building your own chain would of been commendable.
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:03:08 PM

I am talking with Steve(if the name is not fake) about the project and his future. Also, he gave me strong promises that they will not abandon the project because everyone from the team has real income, and his first motive is not money.
they just disappeared.

Sorry for the long delay examplens.

There are several reasons why SilverCoin went dormant for awhile.
However, the biggest reason for the delay was because of some health challenges I’ve been having.
But that’s mostly behind me now.

So we begin again.
Except this time with a much better platform, plan and blockchain technology (EOS).

Steve

silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:08:13 PM

Still here guys.

I just turned down a survey job (yesterday) in the artic for 5 weeks at $800/day to continue working on SilverCoin.

Expect to see movement by the end of Sept. (this as always been the absolute deadline) But I’m sure that will be hard to believe after all that has happened or more precisely all that has not happened at this point.

The truth is, there have been several events over these last few months that have caused major distraction from the project but SilverCoin is once again front and center.

I have also not sold 1 SVC on the exchange since the ICO. If this were a money grab I would have grabbed every btc on the exchange I could get.

My only hope is that now with the coin virtually valueless you will just hold because the only thing worst than seeing SVC go to zero, is to sell out and then see it rebound 100X.

As of right now SVC is valued at less than $10,000. Easily the most undervalued project on the market if you knew what was coming.

You will not hear from me again until near the end of Sept. Most communications have been stopped because it’s become a repetitive non-productive distraction until we get SilverCoin off the ground. We will deal with the consequences of that later.

It pains me to know that those who have done the most to help the project (early investors) are also the ones hurting the most right now.

Just hold on. If I quit here, I will have inadvertently scammed you and become the thing I most detest.  JUST. HOLD.

"Expect to see movement by the end of Sept." (this as always been the absolute deadline)

The fucking deadline is dead, and i hope you 2

I just should keep my btc instead of waste my money here, 15k usd lost in this fucking coin, Fuck you developer, fucking lazy scammer.

I deeply apologize for the experience you’ve had so far. And I intend on making it right.

I believe you originally bought 3 BTC worth of SVC for a total of 100,000 SVC.
If so, you will now receive 1,000,000 SVC, regardless if you sold the original 100,000.

In addition, 1,000,000 SVC will be held in reserve and sold to refund your 3 BTC.

When you have time, please log into C-Cex.com and grab a screen capture of the SVC you bought on June 21 2017.
If you could PM me that image + an EOS address/account name I’ll send you the 1m SVC right away.

silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:30:22 PM

SilverCoin Update

• SilverCoin launched in early 2017 on https://Bitcointalk.org and ran several bounty programs leading up to June 21 2017.

• SilverCoin (SVC) was listed on https://C-Cex.com for trading on June 21 and within 24 hours approximately 12 BTC was received in exchange for 400,000 SVC.

• When trading started, 3 BTC was paid to have guaranteed listing on the exchange for 1 year regardless of trading volume, but they delisted SVC in the fall of 2017, less than 6 months from the start date.

• During these months the project went dormant. The main reasons being that our message was not clear and we failed to reach our target audience.

• Knowing the coins could be redistributed at a later date even if C-Cex would not re-list, we began the quiet redesign of the project.

• When it came time to relaunch, the exchange was contacted and they saw the error and agreed to re-list. But after only 5 days we were again delisted, again citing low volume. (This happened before we even started advertising.)

• The good news is that because SilverCoin was only traded on one exchange and had such low trading activity we have the opportunity to do a clean restart and solve 5 issues in the process.

5 Issues:
C-Cex. There is a lot of SVC currently held/trapped on the exchange.

Coin Sale-off. Many coin holders dumped their SVC for next to nothing when SilverCoin got delisted from the exchange.

NXT Blockchain. NXT is too slow, not scalable, cost $ per transaction and development has stagnated.

Poor Distribution. Only 1 million SVC is currently in distribution, with about 25% belonging to SilverCoin team members.

100 Million SVC. Because 80% of the SVC is locked into the POC protocol, there are too few coins in circulation to effectively seed the marketplace and provide project funding.

5 Solutions:
Reissue Coins. To everyone who previously bought SVC and to bounty hunters.

On The EOS Platform. It’s scalable, has free and near instant transactions, development is ongoing and the ecosystem is growing.

Run 2 AirGrab Programs. One to EOS holders and the other to Alternative Media Sources. (50m/50m)

1 Billion SVC. Max_supply will be 1 billion with 200 million initially available for distribution.

DEX Listings. Focus will be on EOS decentralized exchange listings where your coins never leave your possession.

Current Coin Holders:
• If you bought SVC on June 21–22 2017 you will receive 10 times your original purchase. This is to account for the 10X increase in coin supply.

• Bounty hunters, both from the affiliate program and Bitcointalk bounties will also receive 10X their original payout.

• If you bought SVC anytime after June 22, it will go as follows… If SVC was bought at 0.00003 BTC the multiplier is 10X, if bought at 0.000003 BTC or below it is 1X, with a sliding scale in between.

• You will receive your SVC even if you already sold them.

• 1 million SVC will be reserved and sold over time for ~12 BTC to refund the original buyers on June 21–22 2017. (This is to make up for the delay in progress and poor communication up to this point.)

• You just have to log into C-Cex.com or your NXT wallet, wherever your coins are/were held and screen capture the transaction information for when you received your coins. This will serve as a receipt.

• The information you are looking for can be found in your history and archive sections. For the time being just hold onto this information. We will announce and display a signup form on our website when we are ready to begin coin redistribution.

• Also, if your account at C-Cex is locked just email their support and they will reactivate it for you.

• Affiliate bounty hunters don’t need to log into C-Cex. You can use your email to sign into your affiliate dashboard to confirm your coins here… https://silvercoin.io/affiliates/affiliates/login.php#login. When coin redistribution starts, a request payment button will appear. You will just need to change your NXT wallet address to an EOS address. More on this to come.

https://medium.com/@silvercoin.io/silvercoin-update-794ed8dfb453

https://silvercoin.io
https://eosflare.io/token/silvercoinio/SVC
The update from Silver coin team makes me felt better and more confident with my invesment into Silvercoin.
Appreciated the update.

I appreciate your patience.
Thank you.

Couple important things for everyone to remember…

1. SilverCoin is moving ahead and development is ongoing. Phase 2 has just begun.
2. Anyone who held SVC in the past will receive those coins on the new chain. (Up to 10X the original amount)
3. Everyone (outside of the affiliate program participates) who has/had SVC on C-Cex should log into https://C-Cex.com and take a screen shot of their SVC history and hold onto that information for when we start coin redistribution.
4. Coin redistribution should begin in Feb/Mar. 2019.

I’ll be checking on this thread on a regular basis going forward and will keep everyone updated as we proceed.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 11:50:15 PM

OMG, after 18 months You've reappeared again. where you've disappeared all that time?
Why did not you find time to write anything to your investors?

3. Everyone (outside of the affiliate program participates) who has/had SVC on C-Cex should log into https://C-Cex.com and take a screen shot of their SVC history and hold onto that information for when we start coin redistribution.

You need to know, C-cex is a fraudulent exchange. They locked most of all accounts and there is no way to recover it and log in there. It is not possible to send him any support ticket because his system is full, Nobody reads it from their side. Also, you can check on the forum here and you will find many scam accusations against C-cex

When you have time, please log into C-Cex.com and grab a screen capture of the SVC you bought on June 21 2017.
If you could PM me that image + an EOS address/account name I’ll send you the 1m SVC right away.

You can send him 10million SVC, but what to do with it? Hold?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:15:35 AM

OMG, after 18 months You've reappeared again. where you've disappeared all that time?
Why did not you find time to write anything to your investors?

You need to know, C-cex is a fraudulent exchange. They locked most of all accounts and there is no way to recover it and log in there. It is not possible to send him any support ticket because his system is full, Nobody reads it from their side. Also, you can check on the forum here and you will find many scam accusations against C-cex

You can send him 10million SVC, but what to do with it? Hold?

After the 2017 fall campaign failed to get results the project lost steam.
Then when we got unexpectedly delisted from C-Cex that essentially killed SilverCoin at that time.
During the same time, I had major distractions in my life and so silvercoin went on the back burner.

I believed C-Cex would at least stay viable and that we could manually redistribute SVC later as a worst-case-scenario so I left it for the time being. I didn’t write anything as I didn’t really know when/how/if it would get going again. But the website always stayed online so that showed that we were never totally gone.

There was another push in June 2018 and again in Sept 2018 but neither actualized for various reasons.

I have no excuse, I should of done better and addressed the community sooner.
The longer it took to respond, the harder it got.

C-Cex was a big mistake. We chose them because they were one of the few exchanges that readily excepted NXT tokens. I was under clear instruction that we had a year without worry of delisting, so lots of time to get the project off the ground. But this was not the case.

This is the situation with the approx. 600,000 SVC that has been distributed via C-Cex (0.6% of total supply)…

1. Affiliate program payouts (about 1/2 of all payouts) can be easily redistributed.

2. Bitcointalk bounties (All small amounts with many payouts less than 300 SVC) can mostly be tracked, with a new Twitter and Signature campaign as an alternative option where original bounties cannot be verified.

3. All SVC held in personal NXT wallets are safe.

4. It’s the SVC traded for BTC on the exchange that is of concern, as they need to be confirmed using C-cex history. I assume most people left their coins on the exchange.

I had no problem contacting support and getting access to a deactivated c-cex account a few months ago, I hope this has not changed.
I don’t think they will shut down in the near term and their support ticket still seems to function, at least for account reactivations... although it may take a few days as they just delisted more coins on Jan 21 so there may be a lot of tickets in the queue.

Yes, for now you would just leave the SVC in the wallet until we get redistribution underway and get listed on a decentralized exchange.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:40:50 PM

I had no problem contacting support and getting access to a deactivated c-cex account a few months ago, I hope this has not changed.
I don’t think they will shut down in the near term and their support ticket still seems to function, at least for account reactivations... although it may take a few days as they just delisted more coins on Jan 21 so there may be a lot of tickets in the queue.

Yes, for now you would just leave the SVC in the wallet until we get redistribution underway and get listed on a decentralized exchange.

I did not succeed, I did not even contact them or unlock the account. After I find many complaints to this exchange, I give up from any attempt to enable my acc there. As I remember I just had SVC there, I think 3000 or 5000 from the bounty but I also gave up on it.
You are now giving denomination only and it is not enough to waste my time with the fraudulent exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 12:19:35 AM

I did not succeed, I did not even contact them or unlock the account. After I find many complaints to this exchange, I give up from any attempt to enable my acc there. As I remember I just had SVC there, I think 3000 or 5000 from the bounty but I also gave up on it.
You are now giving denomination only and it is not enough to waste my time with the fraudulent exchange.

It was 3000 so you’ll get 30,000 SVC when we start redistribution.

All I will need from you at that time will be your EOS public address or EOS account name, I can create an account for you if you don’t already have one.
So you don't need to do anything with the exchange.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:40:05 AM

whether there are some activities here?
what's happening here again? No sounds from you? we are near the end of March.

4. Coin redistribution should begin in Feb/Mar. 2019.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████