Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed  (Read 173589 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 08:41:24 PM

So if i understand correct:

I have the app installed and setup. When the ico starts i scan the QR code code for the deposit address.
But after that i can use my desktop to make the transaction right??

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Casanova Fly

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:21:36 PM

For those interested, the FAQ for the Civic ICO is posted here: https://www.civic.com/token-sale-faq

And, Vinny Lingham's most recent blog post explaining the rationale behind the Civic ICO logistics is here:

https://vinnylingham.com/optimizing-for-network-success-a50d9cf7c66e
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:02:41 PM

tomorrow is the ICO date
i hope i can contribute on this project,, because at this moment all ICO is run in fast  Wink
QuocTri

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:36:59 AM

Token can be held in MyEtherWallet right? Will probably invest for $ 150

that is very good project .$150 is  too little
$150 is not that low, because at the early days of crowdsale the price of the token will be provided with good profit percentage. As the project is potential and has a different security features it will reach great value for the token. This makes even $150 an effective investment.

I agree! I don't want to bet all my money on just one project. I am investing in alot of ICO's.

Question: at what point do I have to share my wallet-address where I can hold the civic-tokens?

I agree. Do not put all eggs in a basket!!!
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:57:06 AM

is the maximum amount for this token sale 25k? or can you purchase multiples of that tier?
bluevalley

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:24:37 AM

I'm not sure what's mean of the Whitepaper Page 15, section 6 :

6. Risks Associated with Markets for Tokens
The Tokens are intended to be used solely within the Ecosystem and the Company will
not support or otherwise facilitate any secondary trading or external valuation of Tokens. This
restricts the contemplated avenues for using Tokens to the provision or receipt of Services, and
could therefore create illiquidity risk with respect to any Tokens you own. Even if secondary
trading of Tokens is facilitated by third-party exchanges, such exchanges may be relatively new
and subject to little or no regulatory oversight, making them more susceptible to fraud or
manipulation. Furthermore, to the extent that third parties do ascribe an external exchange value
to Tokens (e.g., as denominated in a digital or fiat currency), such value may be extremely
volatile and diminish to zero.

Does this mean the Civic has no plan to let token to trade on market?  It can only be used in Civic Ecosystem?
bluevalley

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:30:56 AM

Do I misunderstand this section?
mortare

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 05:46:28 AM

This seems to be an interesting concept, however could you please post more details about how the identity verification will take place? Since you will be holding lots of personal data, how are you goinbg to protect it form leaking? Thanks and good luck!

I have the app installed and setup. When the ico starts i scan the QR code code for the deposit address.

The Tokens are intended to be used solely within the Ecosystem and the Company will
not support or otherwise facilitate any secondary trading or external valuation of Tokens. This
restricts the contemplated avenues for using Tokens to the provision or receipt of Services, and
could therefore create illiquidity risk with respect to any Tokens you own. Even if secondary
trading of Tokens is facilitated by third-party exchanges, such exchanges may be relatively new
and subject to little or no regulatory oversight, making them more susceptible to fraud or
manipulation. Furthermore, to the extent that third parties do ascribe an external exchange value
to Tokens (e.g., as denominated in a digital or fiat currency), such value may be extremely

Does this mean the Civic has no plan to let token to trade on market?  It can only be used in Civic Ecosystem?

This thread is useless. None of the questions are being answered...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
aladinlondonuk

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:04:39 AM

This seems to be an interesting concept, however could you please post more details about how the identity verification will take place? Since you will be holding lots of personal data, how are you goinbg to protect it form leaking? Thanks and good luck!

Does this mean the Civic has no plan to let token to trade on market?  It can only be used in Civic Ecosystem?

why don't you take the time to contact support directly as I did. I asked them a question and got an answer..... its really quite simple...Huh
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:08:53 AM

Any chance this ICO will be over in hours like BAT and Bancor?
mortare

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 07:21:25 AM

why don't you take the time to contact support directly as I did. I asked them a question and got an answer..... its really quite simple...Huh

so now its my fault they cant answer simple questions in a 17 page topic....
Where  can i contact their ¨support¨. There is no info on their site.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:24:25 AM

Can someone explain to me if i will buy token's how i can profit from them later and resale them?

I never bought any tokens anywhere and i would be sad if i make any mistakes or maybe lose money any guidance would be appreciated

aladinlondonuk

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:30:55 AM

so now its my fault they cant answer simple questions in a 17 page topic....
Where  can i contact their ¨support¨. There is no info on their site.

Go to tokensale.civic.com and look in the bottom left hand corner of your screen and you will see a support button
ifrietpani

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:54:44 AM

I think this can be an interesting project. Although this project relies for 100% of the security of the data (which they are probably are aware of themselves).

However the valuation of your company seems high to me. What makes you think the company / the project is worth 100 million USD? (1B tokens x 0.10 USD)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:08:56 AM

I think this can be an interesting project. Although this project relies for 100% of the security of the data (which they are probably are aware of themselves).

However the valuation of your company seems high to me. What makes you think the company / the project is worth 100 million USD? (1B tokens x 0.10 USD)

The Company will conduct a public sale of Tokens (the “Crowdsale”), which will begin at 6:00 am PDT (1:00 pm UTC) on June 21st, 2017 (the “Launch Date”) and end at 6:00 am PDT (1:00 pm UTC) on June 28th, 2017 (the “Crowdsale End Date”) or when $11,000,000 U.S. Dollar (“USD”) worth of Tokens (i.e. 110 million Tokens) has been sold, whichever is earlier.

The ICO is only to raise 11 million USD right? Seems acceptable.
burner2015

Activity: 238

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 08:16:43 AM

The Company will conduct a public sale of Tokens (the “Crowdsale”), which will begin at 6:00 am PDT (1:00 pm UTC) on June 21st, 2017 (the “Launch Date”) and end at 6:00 am PDT (1:00 pm UTC) on June 28th, 2017 (the “Crowdsale End Date”) or when $11,000,000 U.S. Dollar (“USD”) worth of Tokens (i.e. 110 million Tokens) has been sold, whichever is earlier.

The ICO is only to raise 11 million USD right? Seems acceptable.

Marketcap will be 100 MIO $  then https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@christbkk/status-im-is-on-next-civic-ico-and-here-is-why-i-pass-on-it 

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:24:47 AM

4 hours left! Make sure you guys get an account to buy tokens!  Smiley
mortare

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

I aint investing in this without descent answers.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:33:06 AM

Does this mean the Civic has no plan to let token to trade on market?  It can only be used in Civic Ecosystem?

Can we get an answer for this please?

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:36:12 AM

Can we get an answer for this please?

There will be always "a market" even when they're not going to be listed in the exchanges like Bittrex or Polo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: