Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:13:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING!!! Ethereum and Ethereum Classic are SCAMS!  (Read 10512 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:22:29 AM

Ethernum may have not been handled cleanly or the way other people can say it should have, but the fact remains: there's a reason so many miners couldn't drive the price down if they try (as most do) .The IDEA is solid, its just needs MUCH ironing out. The use cases for ETH are undeniable, there's a reason if you goto conventions people talk 1/2 only of ETH projects just like there's a reason the market holds it to be worth 0.1BTC per coin. Smart money knows where to make more money

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
adsadsx

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:28:36 AM

I don't think so,all the Altcoin is a financal experimental goods
you maybe loss some money on the ETH or ETC,but existence is turth
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:50:32 AM

So you want us to sell so you can buy it  Tongue if you do have the inside story why not complete it here instead of shouting both are scam.all you have are theory,you need to back it up ethereum is number two it will not pull down ..

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:02:11 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 11:02:48 AM by DainSLane

From the Ethereum Project born Ethereum classic. It's a fake split for "balance" Ethereum value. On market Ethereum classic look like a pure alternative of Ethereum, really it's a "Dual Scam System". Don't buy friends...Sell yours ETH or ETC before the destroy.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
If ethereum is a scam why it is considered the 2nd cryptocurrency aside bitcoin don't trust darknet it is not a reliable source if you will say it's a scam then go show us some proof. that's all we need because to see is to believe.
aguila

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 04:09:49 AM

You should read the story between the ETH and ETC, dao, hard fork...

Brutalent (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:44:28 AM

Brother of Bitcoin? It's a fake ecosystem dev by many scammers in the world. This dual scam system want your bitcoins and create for people myriad contracts for expand the business.
chohav

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:32:29 PM

Grin hahaha, nice monologue man, nice monologue. Did you miss to buy ETH when the price was low?  Undecided
I knew I was making mistake not reading the morning news from dark web, thanks for enlightening us.
Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 02:24:12 PM by Brutalent

Grin hahaha, nice monologue man, nice monologue. Did you miss to buy ETH when the price was low?  Undecided
I knew I was making mistake not reading the morning news from dark web, thanks for enlightening us.

It's a funny? Wait the destroy time of this scam… 😆
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:04:05 PM

From the Ethereum Project born Ethereum classic. It's a fake split for "balance" Ethereum value. On market Ethereum classic look like a pure alternative of Ethereum, really it's a "Dual Scam System". Don't buy friends...Sell yours ETH or ETC before the destroy.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Are you ok ?? As long they have supply and demand, they will survive on real market. If you say " don't buy " that's right because this moment eth and etc have higher price than before, like or not buy in this area is bad decision. Think again if the price always up it will make market confused where the place to buy again? you should know about this. I believe you already do something not right with your method, maybe you have loss. Just relax and see the price chart tomorrow and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ppc.pt

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:17:30 PM

Sure man, sell me your Ether cheap, I'm buying all of it
Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:27:24 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 12:07:52 AM by mprep

It's time of selling yours ETH or ETC...This scam project is a group of Blue Whale…😱 Don't buy this scam crime!!!

Somebody has a short position which is about to get margin called Wink

How many people have a single brain? It's not a job or a game! It's an help for million of investors…

Angry http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-seaman/ethereum-classic-another_b_11173314.html

Shocked https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/comments/6bgvqv/faq_what_exactly_is_the_fraud_in_ethereum/
asepticskeptic

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:15:54 PM

Lol I think it's safe to short this. It's never going to go up past 0.1btc. Make some money and short this shit.
couture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

Is not a joke! I'm serious! The history of Ethereum it's a fake. The "Dual Scam System" is the real project. Search on the darknet…

can you post some tor links for us to read?
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:26:08 PM

Tempted:  https://ponzico.win/

Whitepaper: https://ponzico.win/ponzico.pdf

Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:34:09 PM

well as much as i do not like ETH and their DEV team  and the whole DAO, White hat black hat bullshit i need to tell you to read up. did you miss the whole fork ? ETC happened when fork was done and polo decided to list it as ETC
I did not know that POLO came up with the name,either way it is a cool name and it stuck with it and the rest of the community followed.
@OP if you are calling out something make sure that you have some valid proof that can match your words,if not do not bother to do so,looks like you got the revelation all of a sudden after a long coma. Tongue
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:57:30 PM

Is not a joke! I'm serious! The history of Ethereum it's a fake. The "Dual Scam System" is the real project. Search on the darknet…
A simple google search about it will take me to this thread ,your revelation was good,lets have some proof what you are talking about,do not provide links that you created recently ,i want authenticated source or some valid proof rather than running your mouth. Hope you are telling that both the coins were planned well before the creation of ETH and they forced the fork and so on so that we have more coins and more investment. Grin
@OP close this thread as you cannot prove anything.
Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:33:47 PM

A simple google search about it will take me to this thread ,your revelation was good,lets have some proof what you are talking about,do not provide links that you created recently ,i want authenticated source or some valid proof rather than running your mouth. Hope you are telling that both the coins were planned well before the creation of ETH and they forced the fork and so on so that we have more coins and more investment. Grin
@OP close this thread as you cannot prove anything.

Watch in your "onion sites" who is "Dual Scam System". Or you are the victim of this nerd fake system? 👽
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:51:27 PM

Better to provide all legit evidence that you've got in Darknet, as not so many people in the forum ever or care to access this kind of information. Because people just think ethereum is a good coin which many people making profits there, from nothing to $222 right now, many projects use ethereum as medium of exchange as well.
Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:08:01 PM

Better to provide all legit evidence that you've got in Darknet, as not so many people in the forum ever or care to access this kind of information. Because people just think ethereum is a good coin which many people making profits there, from nothing to $222 right now, many projects use ethereum as medium of exchange as well.

Yours "Sun Contract" are proof of this ponzi nerd system. "Sea Contract" for fishing? "Enercoin" for decentralized energy system? This are the fake projects for nerd want spend bitcoins! Did you understand?
qruvasan

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

you dont say!!! give me some time to cash out before announcing to public pls...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: