Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:13:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Blocknet about to blow?  (Read 1938 times)
whale_shark (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:03:33 PM

The UI for Blocknet is due soon. Theres not much for sale on the sell side of Bittrex.

Its the 1st atomic trading decentralised market. Price is slowly creeping up. Other 'decentralised' exchanges are valued a lot higher than Block. I think its gona moon really soon.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 05:29:48 PM

I own 5000 block :-) lucky me!

The supply is small too

UMadorMyrin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:00:14 PM

Be caeful investing in this project. It has fraud written all over it

Devs reposting 2 year old pictures trying to dupe people into thinking they're recent, main dev stealing bits and pieces from other projects trying to put together a patchwork exchange with 0 originality
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:18:41 PM

Devs reposting 2 year old pictures trying to dupe people into thinking they're recent, main dev stealing bits and pieces from other projects trying to put together a patchwork exchange with 0 originality

Zero originality?
Well... a full decentralized exchange with holding your coins on you own hdd isn't originally. Right.
It is ABSOLUTELY originally.
Because there is no other project like this.

So please go and leave your fraud somewhere else...

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:33:09 PM

1 million dollars and two years later.. we have *almost ?  Cheesy

The ICO scam coin fuse went out long ago kid hahahhaha

FUD first & ask questions later™
p2607

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:46:02 PM

I see you in multiple threads saying that some coins are scams. Now tell me, in which coins do you invest or "believe"?
Alvin RS6

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:52:39 PM

It might, buyers see potential
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:55:14 PM

Perhaps we have a peng with a bam.
Ether, Ripple, Nem have been build in weeks. Is this, what you wanted to say... ?
Cheesy

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:27:26 PM

I see you in multiple threads saying that some coins are scams. Now tell me, in which coins do you invest or "believe"?

I see you are a noob and are asking questions.
Congrats and welcome to the forum.
If you would like an answer to your question you could use the search feature or create a new topic.
If you did search you may notice that i had plenty to say about BlockNET before it even launched.
As a matter of fact i am still waiting for the lawsuit the dev said he was launching against me.

But yeah.. a million dollars and well, coming soon (still) ...after a year or two.  Cheesy

Hey don't mind me.. hand him another million if you want little noob kids.. maybe he will get you a wallet one day.
Who knows, stranger things have happened.

Best of luck with your ICO portfolio and exchanger ROI's and what not.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:22:23 PM

The UI for Blocknet is due soon. Theres not much for sale on the sell side of Bittrex.

Its the 1st atomic trading decentralised market. Price is slowly creeping up. Other 'decentralised' exchanges are valued a lot higher than Block. I think its gona moon really soon.

so blocknet is a decentralized trade platform, if people want to trade any coins in there they would need to download each wallet before can trade. i think this is so much hassle, if they could find way to eliminating this then it could be worth something.

this decentralized trade platform will never go mobile because of this.
all and all i don't think it is worth it to use blocknet

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:31:47 PM

so blocknet is a decentralized trade platform, if people want to trade any coins in there they would need to download each wallet before can trade. i think this is so much hassle, if they could find way to eliminating this then it could be worth something.

They are implementing SPV (no need to download full wallets of the coins you hold)

greyskies

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:38:06 PM

Blocknet is MAD undervalued.

Just compare this shit to WAVES with it's 300 million market cap. WAVES is nothing but a repackaged Bitshares exchange with a fresh lick of paint. It's not even truly decentralised. Blocknet does true cross chain ATOMIC swaps.

It's cheap FUDDERs like this below which suppressed the price for a long time, but now it's no longer working:

Post which coin Github project had working cross chain atomic swaps before Blocknet?  Grin Kiss

This is the 5th Blocknet topic I've seen you post your nonsense in.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:06:11 AM

I guess I should be happy I own one of the coins you don't think is a scam. Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:35:30 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 07:32:32 AM by Spoetnik

It was "suppressed" because the dev's are crooked millionaire liars who operate an ANN topic that is heavily censored with self moderation.

Anyone who asks critical questions will be swiftly silenced.
And once you had 1 comment removed and you post again you can then get banned for doing it again.

So yeah.. uhh smart much ?

Want info on this scam coin ?

Chronology of the Smear Campaign Against the BlockNet — CryptoArticles.com

BlockNet ITO Subject of All Kinds of Allegations , But Who Is Right? — CryptoArticles.com

[SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed

[ANN][Blocknet] The internet of blockchains / XBridge / true cross-chain P2P

The reality is..

I asked the dev why he needed 1 million in Bitcoin for his ICO.. when 75% of it he admitted was coded before he posted his small little ANN.jpeg picture (with no real text)
What did he say ?
"To ensure it's a success"

I did not need anymore than that.. knowing full well there would be heavy censorship and delays for a long time to come as he spent his money.

And surprise surprise a year later nothing.. another year and nothing and now he is trying to drum up business again for expensive BTC mustache rides Cheesy

PS:
Go hard.
Myself ? I don't trade ICO scam coins for ROI's  Cool
That is your job greedy kidiot investard profiteer loser dregs of crypto-society.

So yeah.. rush right out and git yer profit coinz on teh Polo exchanger N0W there is profitz to be had and dammit i got mah mouth to feed !!!1111ONE

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:46:03 AM

When we talk about Blocknet, i just must say how good XC was with his PnD and how was left to bleed to death by same creators of this Blocknet. Also i remember hoe BOB supported this one will all his heart, and bunch of his satellites  convinced people to invest in this dust.. Stay away from this.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 07:35:32 AM

They are implementing SPV (no need to download full wallets of the coins you hold)

it could be worth something if it truly decentralized without downloading all the wallets. i would watch this one. i still do feel bad for xc bagholders, i do hope they would get something back.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:10:33 PM

it could be worth something if it truly decentralized without downloading all the wallets. i would watch this one. i still do feel bad for xc bagholders, i do hope they would get something back.

I agree XC holders will and must be brought along for the ride. I think some things are going to happen with that.  Let's wait and see.

John Titor

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:11:11 PM

There are so many great opportunities to make money right now in this industry that don't involve giving money to sketchy centralized projects it's not even funny.  Go find something that is fairly distributed to invest in whose developers don't treat their investors like shit, and keep some dignity; I'll personally suggest LTC but DYOR.

You would all be wise to listen to Spoetnik.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:00:40 PM

Blocknet has nothing to offer to set it aside from other exchanges and a few things that hold it back.  There is too much involved for it to go anywhere fast and not enough effort to get it going up to speed for a lasting life cycle.  The site and the exchange will implode soon enough and that could mean the loss of any coins that are there.
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:29:00 PM

Blocknet has nothing to offer to set it aside from other exchanges and a few things that hold it back.  There is too much involved for it to go anywhere fast and not enough effort to get it going up to speed for a lasting life cycle.  The site and the exchange will implode soon enough and that could mean the loss of any coins that are there.

Lol, you think it holds coins. That's cute.  Kiss

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█