Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 03:55:08 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚉ High-end bots synergy ⚉ >> Updated:September >> Augmented, Cloud, AI and ++  (Read 34103 times)
imthewalrus

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

The Bot that helps find coin price differences on a number of exchanges (not an automatic trading Bot!): https://t.me/KeepCalmAndArbitrageBot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jilipollo

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

Hi all,

Just an advice based on my experience before you choose to purchase ARBI BOT.

You really want to watch out before taking your decision!!!

Don't buy ARBI BOT, especially if you are planning to run it on a non x86 architecture. (Raspberry pi in my case)

Here is what I experienced with @BZ Co, lovely creator of ARBI :

She is gonna tell you to f... off if you purchased her bot without knowing the previous point. Everybody knows nobody runs bots on Raspberry, that's well-known...

You will have no help to set it up when you will be asking
Then, if by chance she deign to answer you again, she is gonna start to swear on you that you are "so dumb", it was obvious it won't work. That she has "no tolerence to dickheads" and she will start swearing on you.
She will never ever take a look on your issue and just say that you "waste her (precious) time" (I admit it might be important to do so as the last version released is bugged as hell at the moment I'm writing and she is probably in a hurry to fix it).

But WTF?!!! You just asked the girl (presented as developper support Roll Eyes ), who just wrote in her advertisement her program is running under Windows & Ubuntu 16.04
http://file:///home/tibo/Documents/Screenshot%20from%202018-01-20%2008-57-40.png
why you can't run her bot on your Raspberry under... Ubuntu 16.04 (advertised tested, very quickly then)... You are then told rudelessly (if not more) to "stop whining" and that "you should have asked before buying it"  Huh

Needless to say, you will be answered sharply that there is no refund if you ask.

So if you are lucky enough to make her bot working on Ubuntu 16.04 with an obvious x86 CPU (v1.5.7 seems fine from what I can see on the "support" group, don't use the last one), don't think about expecting any support if something goes wrong.

After taking a look on the real CAT Bot community, I would seriously advise you to spend a bit more bucks, and choose this one. It seems to work fine, users look like really happy about it. Description is not shady and you have what you paid for.
And most of all, it is user friendly and you have a real support.
This bot is not dumbly coded requiring mono-devel. It is running with Java 8 which makes it way more simple to use it, under any OS, and with most of the CPU architecture.

I am aware I am not a computer champ, but I still managed to run 2 other bots on my rasp without problem. All I wanted was a little help, or a quick explanation why I was loosing my time trying to sort the things out on my own. That was probably funnier for her to leave me look for a non-existing solution before insulting me.

I would really appreciate if a mod could add in the BOT description that the program is not compatible with non x86 CPU. It would help other people not to be fooled by false advertisement and suffer the same mishap. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one being stolen, and, more than an oversight, I consider it to be a SCAM

Hope this will help for others not to make the same mistake.

So, even if you are "dumb", just be smart on this one. If not, good luck with this absolute b..ch

Buy  CAT or GUNBOT or whatever bot with a well-known reputation!!! AVOID ARBI BOT AT ALL COSTS

Update :

If you don't agree with God Almighty, you will be kicked out of the community group.

You would then have no way to have any help from other users in the same case, or good samaritans willing to help (actually don't expect too much from the community as well, only one guy offered his help in a full week...).

Let's face it. Everything in this bot sucks badly.

That might explain why it is sold off compared to CAT by the way... and why you can't find anything related to it on the net, except from this thread...

I have to admit, @Bz Co was right, I was really dumb... How could I purchase this unknown shit, even at this price?

Does somebody want my useless licence?

No?

Sure?

Come on, that's a bargain guys!!! I give this crap away! (except if you offer me a switch with CAT of course  Grin)

BTCtrader9

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

That looks like a great list, maybe you can also add a poll where people can vote for their favorite bots as that makes it easier for everyone to choose the one which is liked by everyone.

Also, some of the bots seems to have added new exchanges within them, if you could please update them, that would be great!
ssuchy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

That looks like a great list, maybe you can also add a poll where people can vote for their favorite bots as that makes it easier for everyone to choose the one which is liked by everyone.

Also, some of the bots seems to have added new exchanges within them, if you could please update them, that would be great!
I would not refuse to read user reviews about what they found the advantage of a bot. I think that many will agree to have such an opportunity.

Wolfwar

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

I would not refuse to read user reviews about what they found the advantage of a bot. I think that many will agree to have such an opportunity.
I think that making money with the help of bots is a job for the lazy, but in other words it is practically a passive income. If a person takes control of the whole process, then the result is more qualitative and higher.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 854
Merit: 508

Miracles are not meant to be wished for

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:42:56 PM

I decided to focus on my studies these days.
Do not expect any life signal from me until the end of the month!

Then I will change alot of things. If you are interested, you are welcome to see them later!

Ç̤̱͕̮̽̆͒̀͝ö̼̟̞̦̟͌̎̀͝d̲̜̫̘͛͂̽͜͠͝ȇ͉̣̝̰͎͑̓̂͝X̨̨̛̛͔̳̃͋̌ͅ

blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

I don't trust any bot. They usually scam after harvest money form investor.
I decided to only invest to legal project
mshordja

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

so without reading all of this, which one is "better"?

CryptMyDay

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

what about Zenbot? anybody use it?
I've used it before but now i'm not, cause i've stopped trading (at least for the moment). it is open-source, so no need to pay using it.

At the moment even the developers recommend not to use it:
Zenbot 4 is functional, but is having trouble reliably making profit. At this point, I would recommend against trading with large amounts
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Thank you very much, for sure this will give us a great convenient..i hope you can give us the list of safe and reliable bots.  Grin Wink

PremiumCodeX

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

Thank you very much, for sure this will give us a great convenient..i hope you can give us the list of safe and reliable bots.  Grin Wink

You are welcome ^_^ The listed bots were all marked as reliable from different members.
Personally, I am using CPHP and C.A.T. now and am satisfied.

I don't trust any bot. They usually scam after harvest money form investor.
I decided to only invest to legal project

As far as I know, all of the mentioned projects are legal lol
Could you name the bot or bots that harvested any money from its investors?

wong7181

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

those bot showing daily % profit, they did not actually include those coins that were bought but the price went further down below their purchase price, we call this floating losses or losses on paper, these coins if crashes or dumped, u might end up losing more than gaining.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 770
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

I decided to focus on my studies these days.
Do not expect any life signal from me until the end of the month!

Then I will change alot of things. If you are interested, you are welcome to see them later!

Once you are done with studies and you make appropriate changes do reply in the thread about the changes done. Will be interested to see some trial and its functioning and if it is really worth to use or not. Also possible with the exchanges I provide you or the one that you would be setting only will be useful ?

benevis66

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

Awesome thread!

Absolute noob cryptovirg here  Smiley.

THX!!!
cryptobotone

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

CryptoBotOne.com trading bots and tools.

A collection of trading tools (bots,scripts,extensions) for Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance, Poloniex, BitMEX, Yobit and many other exchanges .
All tools are developed by our team.
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2832615.0
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

I'm using Profit Trailer bot.  
Licence price starting from 0.03 BTC (lifetime).

Works fine to me. Average daily profit 1.2 %.

Wiki page: https://wiki.profittrailer.io/doku.php/start

plus 1

gr8 value

incredible bot to control with crazy community support

namaste !

ps

and good ETH or BTC bots for gemini ?
thx
BoostTM
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

This thread is AMAZING!  Shocked

Talk to me
PremiumCodeX

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

those bot showing daily % profit, they did not actually include those coins that were bought but the price went further down below their purchase price, we call this floating losses or losses on paper, these coins if crashes or dumped, u might end up losing more than gaining.

Thank you for information!

Once you are done with studies and you make appropriate changes do reply in the thread about the changes done. Will be interested to see some trial and its functioning and if it is really worth to use or not. Also possible with the exchanges I provide you or the one that you would be setting only will be useful ?

Great idea, thank you! I have accomplished my semester with A* result.

I only have this chronic pain to deal with, but I am working on the changes, already.
Might release something soon (if the pain lets me finish this).

Awesome thread!

Absolute noob cryptovirg here  Smiley.

THX!!!

This thread is AMAZING!  Shocked

You are very welcome ^_^

CryptoBotOne.com trading bots and tools.

A collection of trading tools (bots,scripts,extensions) for Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance, Poloniex, BitMEX, Yobit and many other exchanges .
All tools are developed by our team.
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2832615.0

plus 1
-[cut]-

I am considering your contribution, thank you!

cryptopathic

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

Using ProfitTrailer since the time when it still was 'ProxyBot'. I'm very pleased with the results and can recommend it. It has evolved extremely since then and the community has grown exponentially.

It's a bot that you own, install on your own equipment, and you have total control of your funds on the exchange of your choice.

https://profittrailer.com/pt/gk/

And here's a video on setting up and getting started >> https://youtu.be/fsIzimE_aT8
cryptobotone

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Cryptobotone Arbitrage BOT
Version: 1.0 (First version)
Supported Exchanges: Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance, Bitmex, ZB

Cryptobotone Arbitrage BOT all the pairs on 5 Exchanges and shows you best Arbitrage opportunities.

http://cryptobotone.com/images/OKJfdnvu32kivmc.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NJ8HF44J3o

Upcoming features: Auto-Trading; More Exchanges support

NO API KEY REQUIRED.

Downloads
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.