Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 09:20:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great list of trading bots & tools {Up to date 11/14/2017} Automate your profit!  (Read 16247 times)
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 602

Miracles are not meant to be wished for

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:28:33 PM

I am opening a list of trading bots because I would like to help your trades and I found no such list.

My idea is to allow you to submit new bots into this list and offer a high quality information-overview. You may submit FOREX bots too.

Shall we begin?

Great list of trading bots & tools {Up to date 11/14/2017} Automate your profit!

Name: Crypto-PHP

Short description: Crypto-PHP, automated trading bot with signaling service & community

Long description: Started in september 2017 , Crypto-php is a automated trading bot for crypto-currency markets, each bot run on a personal VPS 24/24, you have full crontrol with a personal interface with many settings , it work on POLONIEX and BITTREX (more soon). It's very simple to use , just start/stop as you want and check activity in your web interface .

Features:
- Create a signal if price/volume change to (x)% in (x)duration
- Save your btc with our cagnotte system
- Auto-sell after buy at (x)%
- Auto sell when order fall to -(x)%
- Minimum amount for make a order
- Change your timezone,fiat,apikey, language & more

Price: $12/months

My review: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944274.msg23374714#msg23374714

Screenshots of CRYPTO-PHP:

Name: HAASBOT

Supported exchanges (default):
-  Bitfinex
-  Bitstamp
-  Bittrex
-  Bitmex
-  Bitvc
-  BTC-E
-  CEX.IO
-  C-Cex
-  GDAX (Coinbase)
-  Gemini
-  Huobi
-  Kraken
-  Nova Exchange
-  OKCoin.com
-  OKCoin.cn
-  Poloniex

Long description: HaasOnline Software was created in January, 2014 by founder Stephan de Haas, although the name “HaasOnline” has been used since the 1990s. HaasOnline Software is dedicated to providing the most advanced and most power cryptocurrency related trading software to customers. Our software is the product of our user’s suggestions as well as the need for specific trading features like arbitrage and order bots. We strive to support the cryptocurrency community as much as possible, which is why we only accept Bitcoin payments to buy our software. We believe that our software is diverse enough for even novice traders to utilize and powerful enough for professional traders to reap the rewards of Haasbot.

User reviews: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944274.msg19354570#msg19354570

Name: GUNBOT

-  POLONIEX

Long description: This is an automated bot trader for POLONIEX, its cost is 0.1BTC as a one-time fee. Life upgrades and life support are completely free. In order to support the startup sales of the GUNBOT, I'm giving away 2 LICENSES (limited to 30 days) to 2 DT members that would willingly test the GUNBOT and vouch for it. In any case, the GUNBOT sales policy has a 15 days "satisfied or refunded" guarantee. At your choice (and charge), the funds can be held in escrow during the initial 15 days.

User reviews: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944274.msg19354576#msg19354576

Websites:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0
gunthy.org

Name: C.A.T.

Long description: C.A.T. is an "automatic-trader" written in Java Code (Desktop Application) using Exchanges API. You only need to choose markets, set the first orders and parameters (not mandatory) and then let C.A.T. algorithm trade for you.

Supported exchanges (paid extra):
-  POLONIEX
-  BITTREX
-  BTCe
-  BITSTAMP
-  BTER.com
-  HitBTC
-  BITFINEX
-  KCoin
-  Kraken
-  CCEX

-  YoBit.net
-  coinsecure
-  THEROC
-  Cryptopia
-  CEX.IO
-  Vaultoro
-  Liqui
-  LIVECOIN.NET
-  TUXEXCHANGE

User reviews: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944274.msg19354580#msg19354580

The kind of strategy the bot uses: Ping-Pong Cycle

Websites:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0
https://cryptocatbot.com

Name: leonArdo

Name: MarginBot

Short description: A Bitfinex Margin Lending Management Bot

Name: ProxyBot

Short description: Bittrex & Poloniex Trading Bot

Name: Gekko

Short description: It's fully open source, but you will have to program your trading strategy.

Long description: It comes with few pre-installed strategies but they are there just as an example and they are very basic. It's written in JavaScript and running server side on node.js, which means that you can run it practically everywhere (Win, MacOs, Linux,...). It has the TA-lib library, preinstalled that allows you to calculate indicators etc. It has a nice and user friendly interface.

Useful tools

Name: PairTracker

Short description: Simple, customizable filter-page that listens to the Bittrex feed and can show you what volume changes are going on above the chosen thresholds

Choose and take advantage of automation!

Ç̤̱͕̮̽̆͒̀͝ö̼̟̞̦̟͌̎̀͝d̲̜̫̘͛͂̽͜͠͝ȇ͉̣̝̰͎͑̓̂͝X̨̨̛̛͔̳̃͋̌ͅ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

You should first list the exchanges each BOT is supporting whether is by default or optional (paying extra), the price, you should also reserve some posts on this thread to post the reviews of the people then link them. (take the reviews from the official bitcointalk threads of the bots). Finally, instead of using ****** to split between the different bots use this instead:

Code:
[hr]

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:12:00 AM

You should first list the exchanges each BOT is supporting whether is by default or optional (paying extra), the price, you should also reserve some posts on this thread to post the reviews of the people then link them. (take the reviews from the official bitcointalk threads of the bots). Finally, instead of using ****** to split between the different bots use this instead:

Code:
[hr]
Right, there must be a way to prove whether the bot is working properly or not. But I prefer to trade manually, trading bots sometimes make rigid decisions. The system can not read the movement of the economic market naturally. Manual trading remains the primary choice for me.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

PremiumCodeX

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 03:57:45 PM

Code:
[hr]

Thank you for your suggestion! Good. I have added the supported exchanges. Also, replaced the starts with hrs. I appreciate any suggestion since I wish to "run" this thread up to date, not just a "post and go" message.

Sadlife

Activity: 336

Why so serious?

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:28:38 AM

Waow didn't know that there are softwares that can be use to trade crypto currencies, well i dont really know trading about trading stuff so the bot is practically useless to me even if i can set it up to my advantage. I tried trading before and i didn't really like it cause i end up losing money instead of gaining profit.
I would really appreciate if you are selling some ebooks about trading for dummies kinda books, by the way is the trading bot freeware or you need to nuy it in other to use it?
Thanks hope i get some response Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
btcney

Activity: 560

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:34:48 AM

Good idea to list out all the traders options that they can use and extremely good information. I think that a lot of people will find this resource useful.

So my understanding is that you are currently still working on the altcoin trading bots? Because I'm pretty sure that there is at least one or two more altcoin bots, it's not like three bots rule the entire market.

Looking forward to the updated Smiley

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
PremiumCodeX

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:11:17 AM

[This is a reserved post to contain a review to one of the bots in the list. I will update this content with the review's text soon.]

Reviewed bot: HAASBOT
Original source of review: http://cryptocrooks.com/haasbot-bitcoin-bot-the-ultimate-in-automated-cryptocurrency-trading/#.WTOzOTW0d6Y

Review:

We believe that haasbot, in the right hands, with the correct trade settings, market conditions permitting, is the ultimate bitcoin trading bot.”

PremiumCodeX

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:11:32 AM

[This is a reserved post to contain a review to one of the bots in the list. I will update this content with the review's text soon.]

Reviewed bot: GUNBOT
Original source of review: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg18216368#msg18216368
(by @eretron)

Review:

So, I have been usiing bot for the last 25days, and just wanted to share my experience with it.

For the first few days, it was still an older version using 1000Trades strategy, and with me just started using bot it was a bit confusing to figure out what I should and what should not do, so I was a bit afraid so bot was given total of 0.01 BTC to operate with. It all went well, no negative sells, only gains...

A few days later a Supergun version was released, and to me it was much clearer how it operates, and how to set up... As I felt more confident I have started increasing amount of BTC that bot was operating with, ending with total of 0.5BTC

I never had any negative experience with bot, together with absolutely amazing support from Gunthar, who was more than helpful with explaining and helping in any way possible, I was starting to get really nice profits...

All I can say is that bot payed for it self more then double for the ~25 days of usage, and that I find amazing...

The other thing I can confirm, is that from all that users that are using this bot, I have not heard nothing but good words for how the bot behaves, and the way that Gunthar treats his customers... Really top notch

Just for the sake of confirmation, I'll attach some screenshots of the bot trades during last 20ish days...

Once again, I am really happy for deciding to buy this bot.

PremiumCodeX

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:11:48 AM

Reviewed bot: C.A.T.
Original source of review: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg14194811#msg14194811
(by @SSOOAADD)

Review:

Hello everybody,

This small post to show my satisfaction for purchasing this application. After a few days of operation, I obtained profits with few settings. This application is userfriendly , easy to understand , etc.

A French expression says " You can buy this application eyes closed ." With proper configuration and with markets with a large volume of trade , you will obtain gains.

I have only one regret: "why I haven't known this application earlier".

The "after-sales service" is also perfect (I had always great answers to my questions)

Excellent work Sampey

PremiumCodeX

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:46:23 AM

Waow didn't know that there are softwares that can be use to trade crypto currencies, well i dont really know trading about trading stuff so the bot is practically useless to me even if i can set it up to my advantage. I tried trading before and i didn't really like it cause i end up losing money instead of gaining profit.
I would really appreciate if you are selling some ebooks about trading for dummies kinda books, by the way is the trading bot freeware or you need to nuy it in other to use it?
Thanks hope i get some response Smiley

No, you are not getting any response... damn, I have just given you one. Anyway, then let me explain   Tongue

There are "free" and paid trading bots, as well. Maybe, I will add a free/open-source category into the list later. However, you said that you had beginner experience in trading and paid bots usually offer better support and tutorials how you could trade with them. Trading is a bit like gambling. You do it for fun and expect to lose until you have enough experience to actually do it as a source of income. Bots help you automate the boring parts so you can focus on the exciting one and save you a part of your life Smiley

Good idea to list out all the traders options that they can use and extremely good information. I think that a lot of people will find this resource useful.

So my understanding is that you are currently still working on the altcoin trading bots? Because I'm pretty sure that there is at least one or two more altcoin bots, it's not like three bots rule the entire market.

Looking forward to the updated Smiley

Thank you! I am continually adding new bots into the list. If you ever came by one by chance, you could drop a message here and I would add it to the list. I am planning to turn this place a home for all bots whether they are BTC, alt or even FOREX.

PremiumCodeX

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

I am re-opening this list because of recovering demand. Check out the newest bot, Crypto-PHP! I, personally, will use this bot for a time. I am so excited to be able to write a personal feedback soon  Wink

Slow death

Activity: 658

Need a Campaign Manager? https://goo.gl/qpZyp7

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:40:31 PM

There is this leonard bot I did not use the bot, so I can not say that it is a good bot or not.

bot thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467939.0

Congratulations on the thread

sebr1ng

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

Anyone using any of the above mentioned bots?
I'm interested in a bot that can be used for margin trading on Poloniex (or others of course) that not only watches the simple buy low, sell high, but watched other indicators - for example opens long trade whem Ichimoku + alligator + RSI + MACD +... are alligned and exits a positions when indicators confirm trend change etc. So a more advanced bot, that already has or it's possible to set those strategies.

I'd appreciate any insight on that.
coinplus

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:34:41 PM

It is good to have a thread like this for bots and I really hope it would help a whole lot of people. I have never tried bots anyway cause I have heard if you have no idea how to set it right, you may not be lucky. I am really looking forward to using one of them based on the reviews from users and I hope it serves well so at least one can have time to do other things. I also wish there can be a way one can get some easy settings for some of the bots for those who may have the difficulty in having their way around each cause from my research I didn't really see any of that. OP! Thanks a lot for this as it is of course a very lovely thread to add on watchlist and learn from each time.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
prototype_nsx

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:08:26 PM

I am using this one, its a Margin lending bot for BitFinex

MarginBot - A Bitfinex Margin Lending Management Bot - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=865250.200

To do list:

https://github.com/ccxt-dev/ccxt

https://github.com/butor/blackbird

blackbird thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985660.0

btcrenew

Activity: 42

BTC Renew Investment Program

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:41:24 PM

Hi all,

Interesting thread, I've been looking through a bit. Does anyone have experience using any of these trading bots? How much should one be trading with at any given time using these?

Any automated trading bot I've looked into previously, are all scams - do these crypto trading bots really work? If anyone has any helpful links I will be glad to look through them.

Thank you for the thread Smiley

▬▬▬ 🌟 ▬▬▬
   SMART, REAL INVESTMENTS ║ BTC RENEW ║ START YOUR EARNING TODAY
▬▬▬ 🌟 ▬▬▬
alikaya58

Activity: 140

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:21:25 AM

Now I see it as the best gunbot I suggest you do.

sebr1ng

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:22:40 AM

Does gunbot do advanced margin trading?
PremiumCodeX

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:46:17 PM

I was so desperate that I have not seen any new reply that I forgot of this thread a bit. So sorry, guys! Certainly, I shall continue updating the thread. Just a bit later because after another 19 hours of work I feel a bit... sleepy Tongue

Samarkand

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:29:29 AM

Is any of the available trading bots open-source?

ViaBTC recently released a whole exchange script as open-source. Therefore
I´m optimistic that a trading bot, which obviously is less advanced as a script than
an exchange, will be available as well.

Keep up the good work!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.