Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 06:21:45 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great list of trading bots & tools {Up to date 11/14/2017} Automate your profit!  (Read 13981 times)
slate_main

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

Markets are in an odd pattern right now, not very sideways for generalised trading but there are still good opportunities with a little BTC here and there with the Leonardo bot, it's very simple, and simple ib best mostly - I used Haasbot for a while but for me, Leonardo is a better solution. DM me for a referral address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 588

Miracles are not meant to be wished for

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

So which bot is the best ??

Tell me your desires, I tell you which bot is the best  ^_^

Thanks for this list, really interesting! I'm working on a less dramatic solution to keep an eye on crypto developments (without browsing all day long): a simple customizable filter-page that listens to the Bittrex feed and can show you what volume changes are going on above the chosen thresholds, I don't know if it could be added to the list since it is not technically a trading bot?

--> www.pairtracker.com

Hope it will prove to be a useful service to traders.

Sure. Could be useful to any cryptotrader. I created a new section of Useful tools and added your contribution. Thank you!

I will answer other questions too later. Thread updated.

Ç̤̱͕̮̽̆͒̀͝ö̼̟̞̦̟͌̎̀͝d̲̜̫̘͛͂̽͜͠͝ȇ͉̣̝̰͎͑̓̂͝X̨̨̛̛͔̳̃͋̌ͅ

dynamitevictor

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

I have not seen any robot as good as www.xchangerate.io. A 50%-100% guarantee return in a week. You want to try this out if you are a trader. Learn more from their telegram group https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport

sebr1ng

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

I have not seen any robot as good as www.xchangerate.io. A 50%-100% guarantee return in a week. You want to try this out if you are a trader. Learn more from their telegram group https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport

Seem to good to be true - anyone tried it, with more than newbie rank?  Wink
dynamitevictor

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:48:32 PM

Seem to good to be true - anyone tried it, with more than newbie rank?  Wink

Lol. I understand how it feels. But it is very real. At least, it is not an investment thing and nobody is asking you to bring your bitcoin. Just join the telegram channel, get trained on how to use the robot and see if it was too good to be true or not.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 588

Miracles are not meant to be wished for

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

Do you know any bots that provide a trailing stop-loss (take-profit) feature? Bitfinex has it "in a box", but Polo and Bittrex don't and it would be nice to have this option.

According to the discussion in CRYPTO-PHP's Telegram channel, they have this feature in their To-do list.
Alternatively, you could or could have someone add it into any open-source bot in a day.
I have not checked it in every listed bot, though. So, I ask You, who found this feature in any bot, please tell us!

This bots you listed seems good enough from the outside and the reviews. I hope this doesn't get saturated as the forex market with lot of junk being painted as the next best thing.

Will definitely try one of them out one of this days.

Thanks for a nice thread bro, keep it up, gonna follow this one.

You are welcome, @coolclass! From reviewing these bots, I do not see any sign of saturation yet. Although the chart-types are similar, crypto is far from FOREX market. The whole crypto-trading could demand much more software without saturation.  

Ç̤̱͕̮̽̆͒̀͝ö̼̟̞̦̟͌̎̀͝d̲̜̫̘͛͂̽͜͠͝ȇ͉̣̝̰͎͑̓̂͝X̨̨̛̛͔̳̃͋̌ͅ

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.