Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN] ICObazaar - Crypto Market Insight⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 444908 times)
ICObazaar (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

Hey guys! We are back in business at Bitcointalk. Wait for the breaking news about a new ICOBazaar site!

Hello team, congrats with your latest update. I have a question regarding account system on your previous version. I had ETH and Tezos tokens on my personal account, how I can make a withdraw? The amount is not big, but I think that it is important for me to get my money back. If you are not a scammers, I will be happy to let more people know about your site as a loyal user from September 2017.

Hello Apriand!
Sorry for keeping you waiting. Our team is working on the problem. Thank you for your patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

Welcome to the brand-spanking-new ICOBazaar site!:D
Our team presents new features to make browsing projects much easier and nice.

1. New design in soft colors and a handy navigation system makes the process of browsing easy and pleasant.
https://clck.ru/DSsdk

2. Filters for project's search with any focus: by keywords, category and timing.
https://clck.ru/DSspB

3. The most important events of crypto-industry on the main page. Another great opportunity is coming along: soon anyone will be able to promote events on our site! (Check it here https://icobazaar.com/#events)
https://clck.ru/DSspd

Explore ICOBazaar 2.0 now!

StrangeWayz9989

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 12:23:42 AM by StrangeWayz9989

Dear users,

We're having some technical issues with token withdrawals that will be fixed ASAP.  We will let you know as soon as withdrawals are working again. In the meantime, your tokens will be stored securely in your ICObazaar account.

If you've already tried to withdraw and experienced problems, do not worry, all original transactions are saved and will be restored to you as soon as we fix the issue.
Please note, our support is a bit overwhelmed with requests at the moment, so responses may be delayed. We really appreciate your patience!

Beside that your support is horrible and you are incapable to manage such a platform, ICObazaar looks like a huge scam to me.
I discourage everyone from transferring money to ICObazaar!!!

Hello, dear user. As we previously stated, we're having some technical issues at the moment and our support team is way over capacity, but we’re working on fixing that as we speak.
We're sorry for the inconvenience, we understand that there might be some uncertain points at our platform. And we are happy to answer them. Please, do not throw baseless accusation to us, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We will answer all of them as we do not want our site to be associated with a scam, as we are a reliable organization.

ok, so why are you saying on July 28, that Coindash Tokens have been finally released by ICObazaar but I am still not able to get them from your platform? Either distribute the CDT Token NOW or reimburse my invested ETH you fcuking liars!!!

First of all, we're not liars or scam. Secondly, if you want a refund, please contact support@icobazaar.com and we'll definitely return your contribution. Coindash Tokens can be withdrawn from our site, please contact our support for more information. Again, please sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

StrangeWayz9989

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:11:10 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 12:21:36 AM by StrangeWayz9989

Welcome to the brand-spanking-new ICOBazaar site!:D
Our team presents new features to make browsing projects much easier and nice.

1. New design in soft colors and a handy navigation system makes the process of browsing easy and pleasant.
/DSsdk]https://[Suspicious link removed]/DSsdk

2. Filters for project's search with any focus: by keywords, category and timing.
/DSspB]https://[Suspicious link removed]/DSspB

3. The most important events of crypto-industry on the main page. Another great opportunity is coming along: soon anyone will be able to promote events on our site! (Check it here https://icobazaar.com/#events)
/DSspd]https://[Suspicious link removed]/DSspd

Explore ICOBazaar 2.0 now!

This NEW Platform has also wiped out all my funds. I have sent multiple emails for months and zero responses on Twitter! Dont trust these peeps. If I would have received a response- just one- I wouldn't be this frustrated . But it's a substantial amount and they've wiped it out.
StrangeWayz9989

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 12:20:19 AM by StrangeWayz9989

Hey guys! We are back in business at Bitcointalk. Wait for the breaking news about a new ICOBazaar site!

Hello team, congrats with your latest update. I have a question regarding account system on your previous version. I had ETH and Tezos tokens on my personal account, how I can make a withdraw? The amount is not big, but I think that it is important for me to get my money back. If you are not a scammers, I will be happy to let more people know about your site as a loyal user from September 2017.

Hello Apriand!
Sorry for keeping you waiting. Our team is working on the problem. Thank you for your patience.

Did they get back to you? I'd love to know. I sent over 8 emails with screenshots of missing funds plus twitter messages for this exact reason. My account is zeroed out. Stole BTC. Let me know the progress you make. Until then
StrangeWayz9989

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

You keep updating the site and you keep removing Tezos or any other coins we are stuck with. How are we suppose to trust you? Please tell us when you are going to bring account information back? You cannot just remove our account data and coins we hold. Its ridiculous the amount of times you have reloved it.

Plus I know you are not based in Switzerland, you are in UK. Its very easy to file a complaint according to cyber security watch group here.

Update us soon or respond to the emails!!

I'm with you on this. Same thing with me and no response for months. I will be happy to join forces with you and repeat. I've been looking for someone be else here to help out. They can't just do this. Just tell me where to sign. With all the crack down now, I think we can get enough people having the same problem to file action
StrangeWayz9989

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:45:11 AM

Im frankly quite sick of their unusual operations. They can be a really good reliable platform but they just seem to constantly screw wih peoples head by doing these funny things. I have seen the account who posts here login today so clearly they are active, same for twitter and all other sites.

I have a friend who has checked their office address and they are not based in that building that they claim, they are based in UK it seems from their info. I can report to Cyber Security watch dog if they dont reply by June.

Ill wait till June.

Please keep me up to date. Let me know how and when I can help this move faster. If you're on twitter, it might be easier to communicate. But if that too close for comfort, I'll check up here. June it is.
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

Hello everyone!
We are really sorry it`s taking us so long. Please accept our sincere apologies, there has been a lot of changes on our website and unfortunately, we still cannot settle every case. Since we don’t sell tokens anymore we removed the balance display from user accounts. Your tokens are completely safe. Please contact us at tokenbalance@icobazaar.com
so you can check your balance. Or provide us your email, we`ll get in touch with you. Again, sincere apologies for making you guys wait so long.

StrangeWayz9989

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

Hello everyone!
We are really sorry it`s taking us so long. Please accept our sincere apologies, there has been a lot of changes on our website and unfortunately, we still cannot settle every case. Since we don’t sell tokens anymore we removed the balance display from user accounts. Your tokens are completely safe. Please contact us at tokenbalance@icobazaar.com
so you can check your balance. Or provide us your email, we`ll get in touch with you. Again, sincere apologies for making you guys wait so long.

The problem is that we all support you and your work, we want you to succeed as the whole crypto community succeeds. Although, you have to be more transparent. You have provided an email address but all the emails sent to support@icobazaar or any other emails you have provided gives no response. Your twitter, telegram accounts are regularly posting stuff and then your customers wonder why you cannot reply to emails. Crypto is a very tight knit community and everyone knows someone. You have to really look after your customers and customers will look after you. There are people who are interested in working with you but they are discouraged by this behaviour. You need to be more transparent and we all know our balances, we want you to help us (whoever wants to withdraw) with queries. Please can you just prioritise on customer withdrawals and then then focus on other things. I hope you can respond to this with clear answers about your response times on the email you provided and what people need to get their coins.

Thanks

I have emailed your support with the new address provided. I look forward to your response.
StrangeWayz9989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

Hello everyone!

I have received an email notifying that my Tezos tokens will be distributed to HitBTC  "soon." If I don't have an account, I should create one and then log in using the same email I have used with Bazaar site. I have emailed back and yet to hear how this is going to happen with only an email address, not a XTZ address ( which isn't supplied on Hitbtc). Can someone kindly explain to me how this is going to happen? Thank you!
StrangeWayz9989

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

Hello everyone!

I have still not had any clarification on the Tezos tokens on Hitbtc account. The email said "soon" and that was a few weeks ago. I also have inquired on how the transfer will take place using on the email I used to purchase ICO? I would really appreciate a response. Thank You
StrangeWayz9989

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

Hi ICOBazaar,

Now we do see that you login and you have logged in today, why cant you just post here how you will distribute the XTZ? This will be time efficient than replying everyone individually.

Please just post the full instructions here.

XTZ is on two exchanges now.

Hope you respond soon.

Yeah, They finally began showing good faith and responding and now they've possibly disappeared again. I understand they are busy, but tokens HAVE been distributed and obviously there was a  decent sell off. I received the email that we would be receiving our XTZ at HitBTC "soon" and after multiple emails to them, nothing in response. That was a month ago. They have the tokens, so I don't understand. They are here and seeing these posts and this whole debacle could be over with. Do we need an XTZ address? Obviously we can get one from HitBTC. How did other gets theirs? Do you only need our email as stated in your email? Can we just get some specifics? That would be great. I am remaining optimistic.
Vadim09

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

ICOBazaar is based in Russia, giving Russia a bad name. Some of the guys are already reaching out to the Cyber Crime Watchdog. If anyone needs more info on their owners or anything, please let me know. I dont want to go down this route but there is no choice. They cannot steal people's money and keep sending 'apologies for delay' emails.

Suiss authorities are also doing their checks on their fake non-existent office address.

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

ICOBazaar is based in Russia, giving Russia a bad name. Some of the guys are already reaching out to the Cyber Crime Watchdog. If anyone needs more info on their owners or anything, please let me know. I dont want to go down this route but there is no choice. They cannot steal people's money and keep sending 'apologies for delay' emails.

Suiss authorities are also doing their checks on their fake non-existent office address.

Where did you get an information that they are located in Russia? I have heard that they based in London. Are there any telegram chat of the icobazaar community? This case shows us that crypto must be regulated somehow
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

Hey team, could you please provide your corporate mail for business(partnership) inquiries ? I would like to discuss possible collaboration between our two companies. Thanks in advance!

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 03:36:10 PM by ICObazaar

Hello!
Dear customers! We are deeply sorry for the whole case.
For those of you who had coins on ICObazaar:

We have sent out an email with the next steps and an instruction for Tezos withdrawal kindly asking to create an account on hitbtc.com using the same email from ICObazaar.
This is needed to locate your account in the system and proceed a transfer.

12.07 we transferred Tezos tokens to our users, please check your hitBTC account.

If you did not create an account on hitBTC – we are still unable to deliver your tokens. Please follow the instructions in the letter, we will be sending out shortly. Your transfer will be in the next stage.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We hope for your collaboration and the case to settle as soon as possible.

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Hello! please contact partnership manager Alice Clark alice@icobazaar.com

Hey team, could you please provide your corporate mail for business(partnership) inquiries ? I would like to discuss possible collaboration between our two companies. Thanks in advance!

Upcomingdiamondinvestor

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

Actually, I don't agree with the fact that you don't respond to your emails. You started out so well! What happened? Why the sudden change? I use to be your happy client until you upgraded your website and ignored all my emails for guidance to withdraw my Tezos tokens. I just saw the tokens in HitBTC even though I had not provided you with my account details. This is impressive. However, please communicate to clients. I never received the said email you are talking about but fortunately, I received my token. I wouldn't have know if I hadn't stumbled across this topic because its been a long time since I used HitBTC. Anyway. This is a relief. Thanks.
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

Actually, I don't agree with the fact that you don't respond to your emails. You started out so well! What happened? Why the sudden change? I use to be your happy client until you upgraded your website and ignored all my emails for guidance to withdraw my Tezos tokens. I just saw the tokens in HitBTC even though I had not provided you with my account details. This is impressive. However, please communicate to clients. I never received the said email you are talking about but fortunately, I received my token. I wouldn't have know if I hadn't stumbled across this topic because its been a long time since I used HitBTC. Anyway. This is a relief. Thanks.

Hello! Sorry for bad performance. We have sent out emails regarding Tezos: first with steps for transfer and then with info regarding it. Our customers received their coins if they had a hitBTC account on the same email, which was your case. Please provide your contact email, we will check if it is in our mailing list. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

We have some notable  site updates in July:

ICO Market data is available now on our Statistics page: https://icobazaar.com/icostats . Check if for regular updates on market insights: total funds raised, ICOs by categories and cap, number of active projects and other useful info!

Profile update status has been added to each project page. Now you can track activity and see if the project is live and has accurate data.

We hope that this updates will help our audience to make informed decisions.

Looking forward to your feedback!

ICObazaar team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: