Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LINX] Linx | POW(Scrypt) | *** Dec 18 Mandatory Wallet Update ***  (Read 84417 times)
mylinx (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

We are very happy to announce that we now have our own dedicated Linx chat platform to serve as the official community hub for the project.

We will be slowly phasing out the slack channel over the next few months as this is now the go to place for dev comms and project updates.

There are a variety of desktop and mobile apps to available to you. For more information and download links please see the notice on the welcome page.

Registration is open to everybody, get involved today by visiting https://linx.chat

See you there,

Team Linx

mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

We are very happy to announce that we now have our own dedicated Linx chat platform to serve as the official community hub for the project.

We will be slowly phasing out the slack channel over the next few months as this is now the go to place for dev comms and project updates.

There are a variety of desktop and mobile apps to available to you. For more information and download links please see the notice on the welcome page.

Registration is open to everybody, get involved today by visiting https://linx.chat

See you there,

Team Linx
Team, Linx is dead. We are all fu....up, scam.
underland

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:11:18 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 04:22:17 AM by underland

@mangrooooo your brain dead AS U WILL SEE LONG LIVE LINX
Aagro3301

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

This is the most living coin! Now you need to actively buy it, it will soon be on top!
Aagro3301

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

Guys help raise the coin rate, buy a little! And everyone will believe in it, the rate will grow!
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

ha, ha, ha....look at volume today. $700.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

See you there,

Team Linx

I read the chat, and I understood that nothing good is happening, the coin is dying and all of it is merge down

cryptoronald

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

This coin can be considered dead and borderline scam:

- Only 2 founding devs with limited coding skills
- No transparency (no github to prove work other than a wallet for over 1 year, random screenshots, no beta test as planned)
- Unknown devs, no possibility to confirm who they are (easy exit/run)
- No trademark (how can you expect to partner with a professional company in the music business without one?)
- No registered business entity (how can you expect to partner with a professional company in the music business without one?)
- Several scam accusations of being same team behind beatcoin & soundcoin
- Unresponsive devs, telegram is run by clowns (just a community with no actual access to the project), criticism is bannable
- Failed partnership to traxsource, no details provided, appears to be a dead end
- No transparent tracking of total premine left (devs are not providing links to display that the premine is still there)
- Its been 1 month and 1 week since their last Q&A (supposedly was supposed to happen every 2 weeks).

Be very careful touching this trash, use gloves.
underland

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

ha, ha, ha....look at volume today. $700.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lol yes linx is a shit dead coin
cryptoronald

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

In the unofficial telegram chat for Linx, the corrupt admins will try and supress the free flow of information about crypto in the music industry by blocking information on rival projects through bans and blame it on "shilling".

Here is a list of alternatives to Linx to be used as a resource for comparison and contrast (some of these can be considered direct competitors, others are not), however,  they are all competing for the music space. As you may notice, there is a lot of projects, some with serious backing and funding, DYOR:

1 ) MUSICOIN - is a project within the cryptocurrency realm that is striving to better allow music creators and artists to connect to their fans and listeners.

2 ) VOISE - is a blockchain powered anonymous decentralized platform with personalized token based on Ethereum's smart contract ecosystem for transactions.

3 ) GRMTK - the GRMTK Token represents the intellectual property of Gramatik, an iconoclastic and revered DJ in the international club and festival scene.

4 ) MOOSECOIN - a blockchain based music platform bringing together musicians, music lovers, streaming services, recordlabels and investors.

5 ) VIBERATE - Viberate is a live music ecosystem and a blockchain-based marketplace that connects artists and music-industry professionals.

6 ) MUSICONOMI - Musiconomi represents a new music economy that reshapes the way listeners and musicians engage

7 ) UJO - to create a transparent and decentralized database of rights and rights owners, automating royalty payments using smart contracts and cryptocurrency.

8 ) AUDIOCOIN - a Digital Currency For The Music Industry

9 ) EMANATE - music creation and collaboration platform that is designed to transparently reward creators, producers, distributors and influencers in the music industry ecosystem via 'smart-collaborations' deployed on the blockchain.

10 ) OPUS - Decentralized music distribution using InterPlanetary File Systems (IPFS) on the blockchain.

11 ) CHOON - is a music streaming service and digital payments ecosystem powered by the Ethereum blockchain designed to solve some of the music industry's most fundamental problems.

12 ) INMUSIK - is an ecosystem based on a blockchain database that supports the music industry, streaming, and social interaction, with cryptocurrency rewards and a financial framework on which future music industry applications can be built.

13 ) BITSONG - BitSong is a new music platform, which will be built using the Ethereum blockchain and the IPFS distribuited filesystem.

14 ) RESONATE - Resonate is a streaming music service cooperative owned by the people that use it – musicians, indie labels, fans + developers. Stream it until you own it.

15 ) BITTUNES - Bittunes is a digital music service where artists and fans discover, connect and earn together. Bittunes operates outside the structures of the music industry.

16 ) POTENTIAM - Potentiam is a music platform governed by the users where the rewards are distributed between all those that bring value to it without the need for middlemen.

17 ) AUDIUS - is a new blockchain-based music platform that wants to revolutionize the way artists get paid by cutting out the middlemen.

18 ) EMUSIC - eMusic is the first major music service to embrace Blockchain technology - redefining music distribution and rights management.

19 ) MUSE - Muse is a self-paying royalty distribution platform built on Blockchain Technology.

20 ) TAO NETWORK - TAO Network is a neutral platform involved in creating blockchain projects for the music space. The solutions created by the platform are applicable to the whole music industry without favoring any single artist, record label or publishing house. The TAO of Music is supported widely by the music industry.

21 ) SOUNDAC - Autonomous Blockchain Royalty Management

ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

Unfortunately this dev left and become dead coin, maybe cryptopia will be delisting this coin as soon as possible Smiley
I'm lost too much after buying at 1k sats and now the price is 100 sats, -90% Smiley
ThatCryptoLife

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

In the unofficial telegram chat for Linx, the corrupt admins will try and supress the free flow of information about crypto in the music industry by blocking information on rival projects through bans and blame it on "shilling".

Alpy you were banned from the telegram chat for being toxic not only toward the Linx project but to fellow members of the chat.

It's clear you are a degenerate immature child who's lost control of his emotions holding at such a loss. Half of the other coins on cryptopia are down 90% from their BTC highs also. Why don't you waste your energy bashing those as well?  Oh, Linx is the only scam because you invested (gambled) and lost money. I get it.
cryptoronald

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

Alpy you were banned from the telegram chat for being toxic not only toward the Linx project but to fellow members of the chat.

It's clear you are a degenerate immature child who's lost control of his emotions holding at such a loss. Half of the other coins on cryptopia are down 90% from their BTC highs also. Why don't you waste your energy bashing those as well?  Oh, Linx is the only scam because you invested (gambled) and lost money. I get it.

It does not take a genius to see that the only degenerate immature child in here is the one who can't handle any criticism or discussions outside of blind faith in what amounts to a project with no real substance or transparency. Go ahead, go look at my history on this thread, 2 posts (1 with facts and the other with transparent altnerative projects for investors to compare Linx with) and your already trying to blame me as being a toxic fudder. The fact of the matter is you take any comment outside of blind faith as toxic. You try and hinder investors from even knowing about altnerative projects so they do not have the option to ask questions or make up their own expectations.

You are only making a fool of yourself here, maybe its best you stick to the unofficial telegram channel (the cult of ignorance) where you can ban anyone that does not agree with you. It must be driving you insane knowing your sweaty palms have no banning power on this medium of communication.

As for "bashing" other projects. I only discuss projects I have been involved in. What you call "bashing", I call facts. I challenge anyone to go ahead and prove these points wrong:

- Only 2 founding devs with limited coding skills (they need to rewrite linx in a whole new language)
- No transparency (no github to prove work other than a wallet for over 1 year, random screenshots, no beta test as planned)
- No trademark (how can you expect to partner with a professional company in the music business without one?)
- No registered business entity (how can you expect to partner with a professional company in the music business without one?)
- Several scam accusations of being same team behind beatcoin & soundcoin (this one I wont fully defend)
- Unresponsive devs, telegram is run by clowns (just a community with no actual access to the project), criticism is bannable
- Failed partnership to traxsource, no details provided, appears to be a dead end
- No transparent tracking of total premine left (devs are not providing links to display that the premine is still there)
- Its been 1 month and 1 week since their last Q&A (supposedly was supposed to happen every 2 weeks).

If you are comfortable with these points then for all purposes, throw your money into Linx. I urge you to go all in!

Aerox

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:41:38 PM

It's clear you are a degenerate immature child who's lost control of his emotions holding at such a loss. Half of the other coins on cryptopia are down 90% from their BTC highs also. Why don't you waste your energy bashing those as well?  Oh, Linx is the only scam because you invested (gambled) and lost money. I get it.

It does not take a genius to see that the only degenerate immature child in here is the one who can't handle any criticism or discussions outside of blind faith in what amounts to a project with no real substance or transparency. Go ahead, go look at my history on this thread, 2 posts (1 with facts and the other with transparent altnerative projects for investors to compare Linx with) and your already trying to blame me as being a toxic fudder. The fact of the matter is you take any comment outside of blind faith as toxic. You try and hinder investors from even knowing about altnerative projects so they do not have the option to ask questions or make up their own expectations.

You are only making a fool of yourself here, maybe its best you stick to the unofficial telegram channel (the cult of ignorance) where you can ban anyone that does not agree with you. It must be driving you insane knowing your sweaty palms have no banning power on this medium of communication.

As for "bashing" other projects. I only discuss projects I have been involved in. What you call "bashing", I call facts. I challenge anyone to go ahead and prove these points wrong:

- Only 2 founding devs with limited coding skills (they need to rewrite linx in a whole new language)
- Several scam accusations of being same team behind beatcoin & soundcoin (this one I wont fully defend)

If you are comfortable with these points then for all purposes, throw your money into Linx. I urge you to go all in!

If you dont like the project, gtfo. Stop wasting your time crying like a child who dropped his icecream. Pathetic.
Godinez-Myrr

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

it is still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized projects and plans that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this plan!
underland

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

IT'S A SHITCOIN SCAM
telegram chat admins(SOME) will try and supress the free flow of information
Linx project is dead i was a big linx OG from the start i now know this to be a SCAM

They've done this over and over again with different coins

Re: [ANN] Soundcoin: a crypto-currency for the world of music (0% Premine - Scrypt)
May 10, 2014, 04:17:50 PM
Hi all!

We = me and the other developer.

I want to explain to you.

We failed, that's it. We underestimated the fact that there're scrypt miner, then
there're some person that mined all first blocks; our error is to focus only on
services, with the development of music-streaming platform related to this coin.
We underestimated the importance of POS.

We announce that we stop all services for now, and we maybe back soon with
a modified soundcoin, maybe with X11 algorithm and off course with POS and
some inital services, we're appreciating advices for that.

We didn't scam, we didn't mined nothing.

I'm really sorry for those wich mined soundcoin,
 we're back with a better coin with better services.
Soundcoin team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598874.0

then we had this one

Re: [ANN] ♬♫ Beatcoin [xbts] ♫♬ - X11 - Music on the Blockchain
May 12, 2017, 10:52:24 AM
you have nodes now,have been added by a supporter.6 months 3 nodes
I come to say that i considere that i've failed somewhere during this project development.Very sad to see xbts without any support
I,ve decided to give the project to a developer with ideas and a project to raise this up again.
we have 2 options:premined coins 1.000.000(100%premined coins), around 40% of total supply 2.2 m
1-burn them
2-give to next developer
So please devs contact me with your idea or project and how much premine you need if.
I will help as much as i can during this process, and just to say that i did my best.Sorry if was not enough.

this thread will be locked for now. everybody need to see this message.As we have a new dev he will reopen.
if no dev interested during next 30 days, premine will be burnt.
cheers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625301.0

Now we have

Re: [ANN][LINX] Linx | POW(Scrypt) | *** New community hub ***

Please look over these all forked from litecoin exactly the same way
Even down to the dates then go over every thread as I did and you will see
Like the time they said that they having a meeting to decide on POS exactly the same way as Linx
They keep stuffing up so they scrap it and start again and dump on everyone in the meantime
You can clearly see it's them anonymous devs as well same project their fucken with us

NOW
(https://mylinx.io/btann/linxchatbanner.jpg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)

LOL LINX IS A SCAM EVERYONE TIME TO WAKE UP
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

Probably it is not a scam, but Avicii already dead.
No more devs working on the project..

Cry

Devs dont even care to project suporters,
do not talking to the community,
and keep dropping mic since years ago
(I dont understand why not just glued the mic to his hands)
cryptoronald

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

IT'S A SHITCOIN SCAM
telegram chat admins(SOME) will try and supress the free flow of information
Linx project is dead i was a big linx OG from the start i now know this to be a SCAM

They've done this over and over again with different coins

Re: [ANN] Soundcoin: a crypto-currency for the world of music (0% Premine - Scrypt)
May 10, 2014, 04:17:50 PM
Hi all!

We = me and the other developer.

I want to explain to you.

We failed, that's it. We underestimated the fact that there're scrypt miner, then
there're some person that mined all first blocks; our error is to focus only on
services, with the development of music-streaming platform related to this coin.
We underestimated the importance of POS.

We announce that we stop all services for now, and we maybe back soon with
a modified soundcoin, maybe with X11 algorithm and off course with POS and
some inital services, we're appreciating advices for that.

We didn't scam, we didn't mined nothing.

I'm really sorry for those wich mined soundcoin,
 we're back with a better coin with better services.
Soundcoin team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598874.0

then we had this one

Re: [ANN] ♬♫ Beatcoin [xbts] ♫♬ - X11 - Music on the Blockchain
May 12, 2017, 10:52:24 AM
you have nodes now,have been added by a supporter.6 months 3 nodes
I come to say that i considere that i've failed somewhere during this project development.Very sad to see xbts without any support
I,ve decided to give the project to a developer with ideas and a project to raise this up again.
we have 2 options:premined coins 1.000.000(100%premined coins), around 40% of total supply 2.2 m
1-burn them
2-give to next developer
So please devs contact me with your idea or project and how much premine you need if.
I will help as much as i can during this process, and just to say that i did my best.Sorry if was not enough.

this thread will be locked for now. everybody need to see this message.As we have a new dev he will reopen.
if no dev interested during next 30 days, premine will be burnt.
cheers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625301.0

Now we have

Re: [ANN][LINX] Linx | POW(Scrypt) | *** New community hub ***

Please look over these all forked from litecoin exactly the same way
Even down to the dates then go over every thread as I did and you will see
Like the time they said that they having a meeting to decide on POS exactly the same way as Linx
They keep stuffing up so they scrap it and start again and dump on everyone in the meantime
You can clearly see it's them anonymous devs as well same project their fucken with us

NOW
(https://mylinx.io/btann/linxchatbanner.jpg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)

LOL LINX IS A SCAM EVERYONE TIME TO WAKE UP

+1
+1, its better to fail with honour rather than succeed with fraud. The "unofficial" telegram clowns are in panic mode as they have not seen or heard from the dev in almost 2 months, lashing out at critical thinkers posing questions about the project and trying to suppress anything that could lead to doubt in the herd of sheep. If you are a new investor, you are probably quite lucky reading this as you can DYOR and decide for yourself. Stay away from the unofficial telegram chat and instead focus on the official rocket chat, do your own critical thinking and answer the questions the unofficial telegram admins dont want you to see, then decide your next move.

"the money is the same whether you earn it or scam it."

chobani

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

+1, its better to fail with honour rather than succeed with fraud. The "unofficial" telegram clowns are in panic mode as they have not seen or heard from the dev in almost 2 months, lashing out at critical thinkers posing questions about the project and trying to suppress anything that could lead to doubt in the herd of sheep. If you are a new investor, you are probably quite lucky reading this as you can DYOR and decide for yourself. Stay away from the unofficial telegram chat and instead focus on the official rocket chat, do your own critical thinking and answer the questions the unofficial telegram admins dont want you to see, then decide your next move.

Honestly, you're sounding like a f*cking little cry baby because you got banned.

You are delusional, no one is in "panic mode" or "lashing out at critical thinkers".

Only 4 or 5 people (besides bots/spammers) have ever been banned from the Telegram in its existence - and that is after other members have asked for something to be done or complaints have been made. It's not solely up to the admins. You specifically were the most hated person in the group and I had messages from people every couple of weeks asking for you to be removed because you were so f*cking annoying. It wasn't just the admins that wanted you gone, people actually left the group because of you being in it.
cryptoronald

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

Honestly, you're sounding like a f*cking little cry baby because you got banned.

You are delusional, no one is in "panic mode" or "lashing out at critical thinkers".

Only 4 or 5 people (besides bots/spammers) have ever been banned from the Telegram in its existence - and that is after other members have asked for something to be done or complaints have been made. It's not solely up to the admins. You specifically were the most hated person in the group and I had messages from people every couple of weeks asking for you to be removed because you were so f*cking annoying. It wasn't just the admins that wanted you gone, people actually left the group because of you being in it.

Your mouth is getting to big for your muzzle. Resorting to swearing and whining is not really helping your case. You are just proving how unstable and neurotic you are. It must be killing you right now that you dont have the ban rights to this public forum. To be clear, the unofficial telegram chat is just that, an unofficial chat that still has more members and activity than the official chat (what does that say about the project and transparency?) where so called "admins" run rampant yelling "buy the dip" down from 3k sat to 150 sat and removing any content that is in any way critical of blind faith in the project just to shore up some fresh unknowing investor money.

How about you grow a sack and actually counter some of the points addressed below. No need to cause a scene, just stick to facts.

- Only 2 founding devs with limited coding skills (they need to rewrite linx in a whole new language) ---> TRUE OR FALSE?
- No transparency (no github to prove work other than a wallet for over 1 year, random screenshots, no beta test as planned) ---> TRUE OR FALSE?
- Unknown devs, no possibility to confirm who they are (easy exit/run) ---> TRUE OR FALSE?
- No trademark (how can you expect to partner with a professional company in the music business without one?) ---> TRUE OR FALSE?
- No registered business entity (how can you expect to partner with a professional company in the music business without one?)  --> TRUE OR FALSE?
- Unresponsive devs, telegram is run by clowns (just a community with no actual access to the project), criticism is bannable --> TRUE OR FALSE?
- Failed partnership to traxsource, no details provided, appears to be a dead end --> TRUE OR FALSE?
- No transparent tracking of total premine left (devs are not providing links to display that the premine is still there) --> TRUE OR FALSE?
- Its been 1 month and 1 week since their last Q&A (supposedly was supposed to happen every 2 weeks). --> TRUE OR FALSE?

Banning me from the telegram just proved my sucpicions about your motives, unlike you I'm advising people to DYOR, answer some of these points for yourself. If you want to invest then do so. That does not change the fact that the project is riddled with holes and similarities of scams. You dont need to launch an ICO to scam people. There are plenty of examples of forked coins that have done the same thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: