Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38267 times)
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:53:29 PM

It is quite interesting for me that many people become rich through the use of bitcoin and they get much of income through this. Bitcoin is profitable for every one but the patience is must while in the crypto world. those who are rich through bitcoin they are very thankful to this currency and they are now the investors of this currency they have turned all their money into crypto currency.
They have patience and they have determination so they are rich now and bitcoin give surety to all the people to invest and be rich all the requirement is to keep patience don’t panicked and don’t left the side of bitcoin and yeah you are right that bitcoin is giving benefits to all level of investor and I am also mediocre and bitcoin is giving huge hand full of profit to me and this shows it is best thing for humanity,

No one knows that bitcoin will reach this kind of price, last last year they did not pay attention to bitcoin so only the people who are devoted and believed are the ones that living their life to the fullest right now, and I'm one of those  did not pay attention to it. Yes I regret that decision I've made but past is past so I'm starting my bitcoin life again right now and I'm enjoying it hoping it's not late for me to become rich too, have a better life and achieve my dreams like others did.
there are a lot of people who have won good money with a bitcoin. I hope someday to join them. with lots of work and good investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:26:58 PM

It is quite interesting for me that many people become rich through the use of bitcoin and they get much of income through this. Bitcoin is profitable for every one but the patience is must while in the crypto world. those who are rich through bitcoin they are very thankful to this currency and they are now the investors of this currency they have turned all their money into crypto currency.
They have patience and they have determination so they are rich now and bitcoin give surety to all the people to invest and be rich all the requirement is to keep patience don’t panicked and don’t left the side of bitcoin and yeah you are right that bitcoin is giving benefits to all level of investor and I am also mediocre and bitcoin is giving huge hand full of profit to me and this shows it is best thing for humanity,

No one knows that bitcoin will reach this kind of price, last last year they did not pay attention to bitcoin so only the people who are devoted and believed are the ones that living their life to the fullest right now, and I'm one of those  did not pay attention to it. Yes I regret that decision I've made but past is past so I'm starting my bitcoin life again right now and I'm enjoying it hoping it's not late for me to become rich too, have a better life and achieve my dreams like others did.
there are a lot of people who have won good money with a bitcoin. I hope someday to join them. with lots of work and good investment

The struggle to become rich and then more richer and then richest is the target of  all the rich people in the world. The new rich people also think how to become more rich in the future and then how to become the richest one in the society. These dreams only come true with bitcoin in short time so there for the new rich people Thanks bitcoin to become true their dreams.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:30:03 PM

Why wouldn't they . Like literally they just might have become millionaires just as the price of Bitcoin increased. Who knows there might be someone among them who was literally poor and just tried his luck and bought some btc when the prices of 1 btc was around 1 USD or something.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:37:18 PM

Yes the people who are getting the maximum out of bitcoin were calm and patient in time of dumps all they have was a believe that bitcoin will change their days and now it is here their profit has arrived to them and other investor are praising them for their achievements and there are many people here in my region who are rich just because of it they believed in bitcoin at very start when no one was familiar of bitcoin.
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

Now the questions is not who is rich with BTC, but who is not because it became so easy Cheesy

I even wonder if it will decrease the value of money to be able to gather a million so easily

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:52:57 AM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

I wish i will become rich also soon because of bitcoin . And i do believe that it will happen if God's permitted and with the help pf his guidance i will pursue to work for it Smiley.

dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:30:50 AM

Probably YES! because they became rich by the use of bitcoin or by investing on it so, they must be thankful. Lots of millionaires are produce by bitcoin and I know it will be added and added when the time pass by. I know time will come I'll be a millionaire too.😊😊😊😊
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:54:27 AM

many users and investor today are thanking to bitcoin because they became rich person or millionaire or billionaire and i hope someday that we will bw the next rich person in our country so i will not stop to join in signature campaign or investing until i achieve my goal here in bitcointalk.bitcoin now is part of my time and my life everyday because bitcoin give me a chance to become a new rich person and i learned something right  here and my knowledge is expanded because of it.thank you bitcoin
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:07:50 AM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Oh yes! It's a big thanks to bitcoin because I'm now financially stabled. I can sustain my needs and the needs for my school, even if I'm just only a student. With the help of these I become independent and matured when it becomes in holding funds. And It develops my business skills, the patience and hard work. Even if I'm tired because of posting every day, I get a lot of profit into it.which makes more money ..
b!t

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:13:06 AM

As days go by, I feel more and more like I don't want to trade back my cryptos for fiat money. Today if you want to use them you have to trade, but maybe in the future things will be different. Unless you have a xapo or tenx card
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:38:08 AM

Yep because of Bitcoin there are tons of new rich people,
And I think most of them are just earning through their home and internet.

I am not rich but I'm thankful for btc that i am beginning to fulfill my wish list and I'm thanking btc for giving the best job that i am suited for.
Yes they must say thanks to bitcoin because bitcoin is the only hope for us and it’s only the bitcoin who make people rich around the world and it also make me rich in a very short time because I’m doing investment here and it make my money double and still bitcoin is going to help me in my finance I will never leave bitcoin it’s now a part of my life and I’m also thank full to bitcoin whatever it did for me.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:52:47 AM

That is amazing.

Bitcoin has already changed many people's lives over the past few years and most of the successful people here all witnessed how effective bitcoin is when it comes to investments. I think some of the rich people here are still using their wealth to earn more here in bitcoin or maybe some of the were able to build their own businesses. If I am already rich, I will not waste my money that much instead I will focus more on investing still in bitcoin.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

Congratulations to those who had excellent runs this year and hope that 2018 will be as profitable and even greater.
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

That is amazing.

The rich people themselves are not the only ones investing in Bitcoin, maybe the BTC they have is just part of them, I think the money they have is partly due to BTC and partly because of the Other businesses are similar to BTC, they can invest in BTC and other money they invest in each other, you think if investment and profit from BTC x2 will be...
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

Early Bitcoin users who bought BTC just for Fun are the real millionaires today. Even they were also not aware of such a huge profit from it in upcoming years. They might be quite happy and living their life comfortably without doing much effort in life to earn money. For them BTC is like a lottery which make them super Rich overnight.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:35:54 AM

That is amazing.

Here a type of greedune always run in our mind to make more more and more , here perosnally when I was in this field in starting then my target was to make earnings of 1000$ but after that day by day I increases my target and changed my target into a big amount .
Here today I have only saved about 1 btc Because usually when I made earnings then I sold them for bank money at the end of month , so you can understand that all of my earnings not results into big profit for me because of selling and no trust with bitcoin .
Well here not every people will be like to me to lost his chances to amke profit with bitcoin to have in his wallet like the money we have in our bank account .
And here your calculations to have 1 million USD to have how many bitcoin is awesome but still for what for those guys like me who have not saved but sold thier bitcoin day by day for bank money .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
hakata_sio

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

If there is a time machine I will definitely let you buy Bitcoin. Cry
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

In my opinion, if you become a millionaire or billionaire by the help of bitcoin I’m sure that you will be thankful for it. Bitcoin’s price is getting very massive even it is unstable. Yes, bitcoin price is fluctuating, and at any moment you can profit a huge income, and you just need to work smartly to make it happen. If I become a wealthy person with the help of bitcoin, I will be very grateful for it.
spraypaint

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

I have not met anyone who got rich with btc but I've met several people who are making a lot of money with altcoins and manage to have a stable life with the income that the coins bring to them.
Sky ChuRcH

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

If there is a time machine I will definitely let you buy Bitcoin. Cry

I think you don't need a time machine since bitcoin is still young and I think this year will be great for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: