Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38263 times)
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:08:44 AM

I think it will grow even more! There will be even more rich people, as Bitcoin is getting more and more known!

If you buy BTC now and sell them at peakprice, you should be able to buy now at like 400 Bitcoins for 1 million and then sell 1 Bitcoin for 1 million! Shocked

That would turn $2,500 into $1,000,000! That's awesomely big!
I think your prediction is very impossible to happen in real time because 1million dollars for each bitcoin is very big . Maybe the price will be around $10,000 to $20,000 I think that the highest price of bitcoin. If you have hundreds of bitcoin they have possible you will become millionaire but if you have 10 bitcoin you cannot become rich. Those people have thousands of bitcoin now become millionaire.

That's an impossible idea having bitcoin into millions worth, because even reaching it to $3k is a difficulty for now and that idea of $10k to $20k is also noy very promising. Nowadays were not even 50%of that price and then they've speculated higher price value despite of the challenging world of btc economy just to reach it. I think reaching that price really need a strong focus just to maintain good adoption of bitcoin which can be imposed worldwide by the govenment and be funded with bigger whales.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:38:55 AM

Well mate with the current rising of both ETH and BTC I'd say even if now anyone invest a few grands on them both can really and easily

Earn a huge profit on them, since every time ETH pumps Bitcoin follows, seems like this race is not going to end any time soon which indeed

Is a fortunate event for us, this is now the opportunity of a life time, get in before it's too late, don't hesitate, just hurry, there is still time for many

New comers to get rich over night, you don't believe me? take a look around mate, money is what people are rolling on these days.
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:41:32 AM

Well mate with the current rising of both ETH and BTC I'd say even if now anyone invest a few grands on them both can really and easily
Earn a huge profit on them, since every time ETH pumps Bitcoin follows, seems like this race is not going to end any time soon which indeed
Do you think that bitcoin is following ETH in terms of price  Shocked it is the other way round,it is trying to catch up with bitcoin which is not possible in this millennium,lets see what the state of ETH will be when the gas runs out,they will also face a bottle neck situation in the future and lets see how they are going to manage that. Grin
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

Bitcoin makes a lot of people rich, sadly im not on the list today. i heard about bitcoin years ago, if i started that time i think im rich now, but thats the story of my past i am hoping that in the future i am of the millionaire because of bitcoin i am so inspired by your stories and really motivated to do well in trading and also in signature campaign.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:55:02 PM

Bitcoin makes a lot of people rich, sadly im not on the list today. i heard about bitcoin years ago, if i started that time i think im rich now, but thats the story of my past i am hoping that in the future i am of the millionaire because of bitcoin i am so inspired by your stories and really motivated to do well in trading and also in signature campaign.

Im not on the list yet but we all knew through hard work and patience we can really get rich like others been now.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

These rich bitcoin holders are probably just holding their coins hoping to be richer in the future when the price increases. To say the truth 1 million of dollars is nothing nowadays to have a real rich life.
To live well they need to continue holding until bitcoin increases more its price and making investments meanwhile.
Yes some are still holding it because they believe that its price will increase in the near future. In the other hand, I salute for those people who doesn't forget to thank btc for bringing them to be a rich one. They are still humble and thankful for all the bitcoin did in their life to be in their position right now. And I hope that bitcoin will help more people to become rich someday.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:48:48 PM

It is really cool to see how the price evolved over time and that keeps on going up and there might be a time when holding a dozen bitcoin could land you in the millionaire club,anything is possible with bitcoin and lets hope the trend keeps on rising and hope to see more millionaires being created.
That is one of the good characteristic of bitcoin. Its price always increase every year that result to become a billionaire. I hope that one day we are one of those people who will become rich and will thank btc on helping us to be there.

mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:16:17 PM

So you think Bitcoin has played a mojor role in making people rich?
Somewhat, it is but earning or gaining Bitcoin still needs a severe drudgery for everyone.

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:13:20 PM

It is really cool to see how the price evolved over time and that keeps on going up and there might be a time when holding a dozen bitcoin could land you in the millionaire club,anything is possible with bitcoin and lets hope the trend keeps on rising and hope to see more millionaires being created.
That is one of the good characteristic of bitcoin. Its price always increase every year that result to become a billionaire. I hope that one day we are one of those people who will become rich and will thank btc on helping us to be there.
yes some people regret that they missed the chance to trad bitcoin when its price was trading below 2000$ to me i think they need to concentrate on future and need to do planning for the future trading because bitcoin is providing opportunities all the time.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:38:52 PM

yes there is no doubt about that fact that bitcoin made a lot of people rich and still providing opportunities to the people to become rich. I think those people who have invested money in bitcoin in previous year then they have already booked a good profit and those who have invested money right now they still have good opportunities to make money from bitcoin.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:44:26 PM

yes there is no doubt about that fact that bitcoin made a lot of people rich and still providing opportunities to the people to become rich. I think those people who have invested money in bitcoin in previous year then they have already booked a good profit and those who have invested money right now they still have good opportunities to make money from bitcoin.

Well the only way to become rich is to keep holding until the price has risen far enough but the problem is that the vast majority of people sell it long before it ever rises enough for them to be wealthy.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

I think it will grow even more! There will be even more rich people, as Bitcoin is getting more and more known!

If you buy BTC now and sell them at peakprice, you should be able to buy now at like 400 Bitcoins for 1 million and then sell 1 Bitcoin for 1 million! Shocked

I think your prediction is very impossible to happen in real time because 1million dollars for each bitcoin is very big . Maybe the price will be around $10,000 to $20,000 I think that the highest price of bitcoin. If you have hundreds of bitcoin they have possible you will become millionaire but if you have 10 bitcoin you cannot become rich. Those people have thousands of bitcoin now become millionaire.

That's an impossible idea having bitcoin into millions worth, because even reaching it to $3k is a difficulty for now and that idea of $10k to $20k is also noy very promising. Nowadays were not even 50%of that price and then they've speculated higher price value despite of the challenging world of btc economy just to reach it. I think reaching that price really need a strong focus just to maintain good adoption of bitcoin which can be imposed worldwide by the govenment and be funded with bigger whales

I tend to disagree with this view in general

As it seems to me, no one in September-October last year, when Bitcoin was well below 800 dollars per coin, could even imagine (beyond intensive day dreaming, likely on drugs) that in some 8 months Bitcoin will cost more than 3 times as much. Personally, I think that the difference between 3,000 and 10,000 dollars is psychologically a lot more acceptable and not as unfeasible as was the difference between 800 and 3,000 dollars per coin. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we get there by the end of this year. But I'm afraid that we will see extreme levels of volatility at such extreme prices

valvevow

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:09:13 PM

That's an impossible idea having bitcoin into millions worth, because even reaching it to $3k is a difficulty for now and that idea of $10k to $20k is also noy very promising. Nowadays were not even 50%of that price and then they've speculated higher price value despite of the challenging world of btc economy just to reach it. I think reaching that price really need a strong focus just to maintain good adoption of bitcoin which can be imposed worldwide by the govenment and be funded with bigger whales

I tend to disagree with this view in general

As it seems to me, no one in September-October last year, when Bitcoin was well below 800 dollars per coin, could even imagine (beyond intensive day dreaming, likely on drugs) that in some 8 months Bitcoin will cost more than 3 times as much. Personally, I think that the difference between 3,000 and 10,000 dollars is psychologically a lot more acceptable and not as unfeasible as was the difference between 800 and 3,000 dollars per coin. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we get there by the end of this year. But I'm afraid that we will see extreme levels of volatility at such extreme prices
All questions can be answered in various ways, including taking into account even the replacement of Bitcoin and ways of making money using crypto currency, but the answer is still the same. I always, How many already communicate with the guys crypto currency users, I see only that the guys Very well earned on crypto currency. Bitcoin gives you the opportunity to earn, even at a low price, as it has been so far.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:17:49 AM

Definitely they realized that they are now belong to the million dollar club.  But as a bitcoin enthusiast the only millionaire in their eyes, probably, is have million BTC.  Cheesy.  In fact being involved in BTC activities every day makes me forget that my national currency is not Bitcoin but rather Peso, I believe this happen to many of us especially those who have thousands of BTC in their stash.
Probably the only member  of the club of bitcoin millionaires, those that hold 1 million bitcoins, is satoshi himself, unless we have the next JP Morgan or Rockefeller in our ranks I doubt anyone is going to reach that amount, also I don’t think it is good for bitcoin for someone to be that powerful and have access to that many coins since that person could move the price of bitcoin as he pleases.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:23:48 AM

Well the only way to become rich is to keep holding until the price has risen far enough but the problem is that the vast majority of people sell it long before it ever rises enough for them to be wealthy.
I also suggest doing so, believe prices will continue to rise and bitcoin did not seem likely to drop such as occurred earlier this year. I'm sure, with the patient hold bitcoin then we will get the highest price and we will get rich.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:45:49 AM

it really true that bitcoin is getting a powerful currency and lucrative investment sector in this days, so many people are being engaged in this platform to earn money. if you have any observation in recent few months then you can get the right idea about the gaining value of bitcoin, so rich people van express a grateful breath to the bitcoin.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:34:36 AM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.
I don't agree that bitcoin made anyone rich, if at all, just a select few.
But it made the richer more rich for sure. People who accept bitcoins not necessarily stores them but uses them for their needs. The only ones who can afford to store are the ones who have more than what is needed.
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:42:45 AM

How i wish to be a part of the million dollar club if i have lots of cash right now i would definitely buy lots and lots of bitcoin while the price is not to expensive to buy 1 BTC. I'll buy 404 btc that is worth 95.955 something USD to become a millionaire and after a few years the price may double or triple, so i'll have 2-3 million of USD although it's still sad that can't do that with my current financial state. Bitcoin is my source of income and i use it to buy my daily needs in life so meaning i can't really save anything for my future.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:05:39 AM

I wanted to increase my BTC holdings, and actually I was planning to do the same in April when the exchange rates were going at $1,000 per coin. But after reading some articles from the so called "experts", I got scared and cancelled my plan. They were claiming that the current spike is a bubble, and it can burst anytime soon. I would have received a 200% ROI, if I had ignored them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:10:32 AM

How i wish to be a part of the million dollar club if i have lots of cash right now i would definitely buy lots and lots of bitcoin while the price is not to expensive to buy 1 BTC. I'll buy 404 btc that is worth 95.955 something USD to become a millionaire and after a few years the price may double or triple, so i'll have 2-3 million of USD although it's still sad that can't do that with my current financial state. Bitcoin is my source of income and i use it to buy my daily needs in life so meaning i can't really save anything for my future.
Instead of thinking of the past let's start building our future now, we can save as much as we want because I do not believe the price
will stop at this level. As more people are coming in and wanting to have more, we can always see the price will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: