Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38261 times)
Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:26:19 AM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

So it is obvious that bitcoin can become key for us to become rich person. The percent of the increased value of the bitcoin is very big. I predict that this following years the bitcoin will continue to increase.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chr!s w!lly

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:58:30 AM

it is like gambling sites that make bitcoin price so high  "hope to be rich "
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:14:37 AM

Bitcoin is so great! Every year it changes its value, getting higher and higher when converted into dollars. What else should it shock us in the future right? If you say to yourself that you want to be one of the millionaires, you better be active now! Because life says "NO PAIN, NO GAIN".

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:05:35 AM

Mostly people dont have patience to wait they will sell their btc for 50 usd except you have forget your btc for years
It is so difficult for one who has his/her money at stake. They are dying with prices getting down so they are emotionally blackmailed and then ultimate results are not satisfactory, selling their bitcoins in panic. They must know the story of how to get you self-controlled. They must need us.
Teemotje

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

it is like gambling sites that make bitcoin price so high  "hope to be rich "
Yes it is actually like that but at gambling you dont have any chance to win and at bitcoin mining you have more chance to win and less chance to loss so that is why more people are rich with bitcoins than with gambling.
JohnSWinger

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:00:54 AM

It would mean that if you are complaining about high fees then you should not use bitcoin and just use fiat. Bitcoin has increased so much that the market is not easily affected by anyone or some people.
  So I think we have more opportunities to make a profit, we just need a few donkeys to invest in bitcoin. Because trading is one of the best ways to make money. We all hope and depend on the price of bitcoin and let's hope that there will be an increase soon. how good
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:38:39 AM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

So it is obvious that bitcoin can become key for us to become rich person. The percent of the increased value of the bitcoin is very big. I predict that this following years the bitcoin will continue to increase.

All thanks to bitcoin that the early investors are now rich if they still hold their coins.
It just also indicates the increasing value over time. Less amount of bitcoin yet the higher amount.
This is just a proof that HODLing is real.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:02:32 AM

I think these new rich people know that they're gonna be rich because they have analyzed the market of cryptocurrency well, I believe that they they just know what they are doing and did what they think would make them rich, and that is to invest in bitcoin the early stages of bitcoin. They know what they are doing and they have earned their prize. Now, for sure, they are making more investments to grow their money even more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

That is amazing.

Yes it is really true that many people had became rich because of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the best source of income that you would ever have and it will help you to provide all of your basic needs at home, it will help you to pay all of your bills and it will lessen all of your financial problems in life.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

That is amazing.

Yes it is really true that many people had became rich because of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the best source of income that you would ever have and it will help you to provide all of your basic needs at home, it will help you to pay all of your bills and it will lessen all of your financial problems in life.
Many people have been observed with drastic changes in their financial conditions just after they started working with bitcoins. I myself know a man who lives in our society living a better life after joining signature campaigns etc. Still there are many who are going to be new millionaires soon.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:36:51 AM

I knew bitcoin around the beginning of last year when the price was around $ 1100, that's when I wanted to sell the stock and redirect to bitcoin, but since I got negative news about bitcoin then I canceled it, I expect the upward price trend will continue and it's not too late to be a new rich people 3 years later.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:43:36 AM

That is true because bitcoin has the very increasing of price since it started so I can say that many of the people become rich because of the bitcoin.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:06:21 AM

That is amazing.

If you save bitcoins last 3 years then you will be rich and rich now. Me myself I have 1 bitcoins last 2015 that was Php11,000, now 1 bitcoin is equivalent to Php199,000. So if I did hold my bitcoins those days then maybe I have much money now. So what I am going to do is save more bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:17:42 AM

Yes, I'm very thankful to btc because it gives opportunity to the less fortunate to become rich. It's a good thing that this cryptocuurencies are not only in favor of people who are already millionaires but also to an average person that does't have a large money to invest.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:05:16 AM

Yes, I'm very thankful to btc because it gives opportunity to the less fortunate to become rich. It's a good thing that this cryptocuurencies are not only in favor of people who are already millionaires but also to an average person that does't have a large money to invest.
Yes right, the important thing is patience, bitcoin will make us rich for at least 5 more years, do not ever be tempted to sell bitcoin though favorable because the price will continue to rise. Negative issues such as china banned bitcoin will not have much impact, bitcoin will continue to popular and skyrocket.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:42:19 AM

Yes right, the important thing is patience, bitcoin will make us rich for at least 5 more years, do not ever be tempted to sell bitcoin though favorable because the price will continue to rise. Negative issues such as china banned bitcoin will not have much impact, bitcoin will continue to popular and skyrocket.
That is right! Patience is our key to be successful in bitcoin. Those rich people were the investors who don’t easily sell their bitcoin for a small hype. They’ve been holding their bitcoin for a long time and selling it at a high price. They became rich because they’ve patiently waited for the right time. If they were able to do it, then I’m sure we can do it also.
Shiertwo99

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:51:54 AM

Yes many people have become rich in investing in bitcoin. Im now also investing i have invested 40 thousand dollars. Im now waiting for bitcoin to rise up.

I have also invested in some altcoins. I have invested in dogecoin thousand dollars. I hope that it will rise so i can make more money.
CaliforniaCrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

I think at this point if you can only afford to buy 1 or 2 Bitcoins, you have a greater chance of becoming a millionaire by buying alt coins and hoping for those to see large pops. BTC is just to expensive for most people at this point.
Attaman

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:57:11 AM

That is amazing.

I agree with you bitcoin does make people rich last year my friend from India ram prakesh started with bitcoin now he has his own company there and earns enough to support his whole viliage for one year i think that is very amazing to see before that he was paper boy.
CaliforniaCrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:42:42 AM

That is amazing.

I agree with you bitcoin does make people rich last year my friend from India ram prakesh started with bitcoin now he has his own company there and earns enough to support his whole viliage for one year i think that is very amazing to see before that he was paper boy.

how much Bitcoin did he need to support a whole village?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: