Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38266 times)
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

The first time I knew bitcoin I never thought that bitcoin could get this big and someone can actually get rich using bitcoin, but now I believe that I was wrong, so many people already making their step to become rich person and if they keep on investing bitcoin they will eventually become rich in the next 5 or 10 years

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:34:26 AM

The first time I knew bitcoin I never thought that bitcoin could get this big and someone can actually get rich using bitcoin, but now I believe that I was wrong, so many people already making their step to become rich person and if they keep on investing bitcoin they will eventually become rich in the next 5 or 10 years
Most of the users might have got the same experience, because long back itself analysts have suggested that that bitcoin will peak to the top. It's good to profit within years just buying and holding. We the persons who regreted it in the past now feels bad of it. Even now it's not that late but simply hard for an common man to afford a coin.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:48:03 AM

That is if you are in US, but if you are on a third world  country then a 95BTC makes you a millionaire already which is really amazing. I wonder if how those who donated in the forum about 50btc is feeling right now
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:55:15 AM

Unfortunately, I entered this exciting bitcoin world quite late and by now it is not so easy to purchase as many bitcoins as it was at the beginning.

However I am hoping that we are still at the beginning of this new era and bitcoin still has a lot to grow, so I will continue to accumulate the few bitcoins I can save while the price is still relatively accesible, even though perhaps only early adopters will have an enviable wealth that I will never be able to reach.
I am also waiting for an opportunity which makes me more affluent, but I recently missed an opportunity to grab a big deal,  but it doesn't matter for me..I'm optimistic to get again a chance to boom my heart..but some people around me gained a lot of money by selling BTC which made them wealthy person..
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:02:58 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

This is a good review on how the price of bitcoin are doing. those who have bitcoin 3years ago are probably enjoying a millionaire life today, i wish i was here 3 years ago so i can be a millionaire too. but the good things here im here and gonna work hard for this one and i will make sure in 2 years i will be the one to be benefited on the increasing demand for bitcoin.
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:07:20 PM

Yeah, I regret I didn't adopt bitcoin earlier but thanks god I realized the power of it soon enough. And now I guess, I'm just slowly becoming rich.
BitcoinFutureCoin

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

I am hoping that bitcoin can be pumped to maybe 50000-100000$ maximum what means that it is now perfect time for us to sell a house and buy bitcoins and sell bitcoins later for more money.It is better to become a homeless and later become rich then be average citizen forever.So If i have a house I would sell it and buy bitcoin.From this you can see how much I trust in bitcoin and I think that everybody need to trust in bitcoin because Bill Gates said bitcoin will be very important in future but he is a really smart guy so we should listen him.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

The majority of people I know who have bitcoins prior to 2015 sold it less than its price. And yes, they are regretting it now knowing how it doubled its value since then. Actually, I am also one of them who are now regretting it as I sold mine in 2012. I have 250 BTC back then, but I sold it in exchange for USD via PayPal. If only I hold onto it longer, I may have been part of those millionaires in your analysis.

But anyways, since we cannot take back what has happened in the past. Guess, I also need to move on and just try to find ways to accumulate the same number of bitcoins I have back then, though I doubt if it is even possible now.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:49:41 PM

Here's a question: If you were one of those rich people holding onto millions of dollar worth of Bitcoin because you bought them early, would you sell them, or continue to hold them and wait for it to grow? When is it the right time to sell?

What would you do? I wouldn't know what to, I mean if I sell now then the price skyrockets again... Everyone wishes that they have bought Bitcoin a few years ago, but what if 10 years later people are saying this? You never know, we all might still be considered 'early' in this Bitcoin economy here. Smiley *gives hope*

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:54:33 PM

yes most of the people have already got a lot of money, because they have invested a lot of money in bitcoin on time. and now they are really enjoyment the money the get from bitcoin. but for those people who are new here have still chance to invest in bitcoin and get good profit to become rich. because bitcoin price is always expected to increase more and more. so opportunities of becoming rich in bitcoin never ends.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 01:01:39 PM

I am hoping that bitcoin can be pumped to maybe 50000-100000$ maximum what means that it is now perfect time for us to sell a house and buy bitcoins and sell bitcoins later for more money.It is better to become a homeless and later become rich then be average citizen forever.So If i have a house I would sell it and buy bitcoin.From this you can see how much I trust in bitcoin and I think that everybody need to trust in bitcoin because Bill Gates said bitcoin will be very important in future but he is a really smart guy so we should listen him

As the proverb goes, talk is cheap

People say many different things but only a small fraction actually do what they preach for. If you really had a house, you would quickly change your mind, obviously. I've never heard of anyone selling his sole home for bitcoins and then moving to live under the bridge. In short, we won't believe you until you actually put your money where your mouth is. Other than that, when Bill Gates buys a few million bitcoins, then we will believe him too (though I doubt that he said what you ascribe to him)

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:02:38 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Many of them were already millionaries, they are just keeping their wealth safe in case fiat currencies plummet or an economic crisis takes place.

Can't help but agree. Save for the few adopters that believed in bitcoin and held to this day, I doubt many of these new rich have been in bitcoin for a long time. Even where I am, people are pretty much oblivious of this development, me just finding out December last year.

Like most things in life, with bitcoins, you need money to make money. Again, unless you caught wind of this much earlier, you probably wouldn't make a huge profit out of it. Not to mention that profit will come at the cost of future profits. Take money out now or hold it in the promise of more growth later is basically what many people are grappling with now.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:36:42 PM

What are they doing? I assume that they are having fun with the money that they have earned, after all what can you really expect after such a big price surge?

If i would have got 1000 bitcoins, the whole BTC madness would make me extremely happy, so i would like to get some rest in a luxury place, eating luxury food and drinking expensive alcohol Smiley

I wonder how many people are there who had like hundreds if not thousands of BTC but lost access to wallet that had so much bitcoin stored. It is a really interesting question for me, and im very sorry for all thosr people Cheesy

Smiley
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:51:10 PM

By 2020 January you might need only one bitcoin to become a USD millionaire. Yes, bitcoin has already started its travel toward moon and hence we can expect prices to reach in millions in very quick time itself. I guess before next halving we may have bitcoin prices into millions.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:00:00 PM

By 2020 January you might need only one bitcoin to become a USD millionaire. Yes, bitcoin has already started its travel toward moon and hence we can expect prices to reach in millions in very quick time itself. I guess before next halving we may have bitcoin prices into millions.
Praying that this is going to happen by that time but I guess 2020 is still and quite early for a single bitcoin to have value like that. Maybe $10,000-$50,000 is possible by that time. And maybe even I'm holding hundred bitcoins by that time, I will be one of the millionaire club. And for sure those early bitcoin millionaires are just enjoying today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:07:02 PM

I do not have that much bitcoin to have a million usd but still I am earning enough so that I am fulfilling my needs with bitcoin without any hurdle and that way I am feeling like a rich person as I have all the things with the money of bitcoin which a person need for a happy life.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:50:54 PM

Praying that this is going to happen by that time but I guess 2020 is still and quite early for a single bitcoin to have value like that. Maybe $10,000-$50,000 is possible by that time. And maybe even I'm holding hundred bitcoins by that time, I will be one of the millionaire club. And for sure those early bitcoin millionaires are just enjoying today.
The price of bitcoin is increasing very faster and I am also sure that the price of bitcoin will reach to a value in the 2020 that people will have a smaller amount of bitcoin and they will be millionaire and will have everything of their life.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:57:50 PM

Yeah, I regret I didn't adopt bitcoin earlier but thanks god I realized the power of it soon enough. And now I guess, I'm just slowly becoming rich.
Yeah there is many people missed that earlier time to buy bitcoin in huge amount if we bought bitcoin in high amount then now we will be richest people but currenct time is also better to buy bitcoin if we buy bitcoin and then hold it for year then I hope we will be get big profit.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:07:01 PM

Of course the know very well that they are millionaires thats why i believe they have reinvested their money back into cryptocurrencies to get into the billionaires club and hopely forbes will recognize their mark Tongue

Next stop 100 BTC= millionaire
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 09:57:32 PM

Are there any stories around here, from people that really cashed in, while their environment (friends/family) are not aware? Or are shocked? This would be a fun read.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: