Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38270 times)
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Many people be rich by the help of bitcoin. We can be also like a lucky people that we had the bitcoin in our life. We are also able to be a rich people because of bitcoin since we are part of it and its price was so higher even thier are lows but biggest portion of it is more on increasing and rising and rising up. So it can be possible that bitcoin can make us and even whole over the world be rich and that was so possible.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

Yes, bitcoin always support financial someone. The people who joining for long time in bitcoin exactly get many rewards from bitcoin. So, they must say thanks to bitcoin Smiley
pinoypersian

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

example of those people is The Winklevoss Twins.You likely know Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, who tried and failed to gain control of Facebook after alleging that it had been appropriated from them, thanks to Armie Hammer’s satirical portrayal of both siblings in The Social Network. But the Winklevii have a second act in their enormous Bitcoin investment. While they were shut out of creating a Bitcoin exchange traded fund (ETF), their 2013 investment in $11 million worth of Bitcoin (which reportedly amounted to one percent of all the currency in circulation) looks pretty rosy now. That same amount is worth approximately 21 times as much now, putting their total at about $231 million.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

Yes, bitcoin always support financial someone. The people who joining for long time in bitcoin exactly get many rewards from bitcoin. So, they must say thanks to bitcoin Smiley
Not all people gets the reward, some loses their money while only few are only making money.
Maybe if we are a real believers then for sure we will get a real reward for holding bitcoin in the long term, that's the reward for taking a high
risk investment.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

Not all people gets the reward, some loses their money while only few are only making money.
Maybe if we are a real believers then for sure we will get a real reward for holding bitcoin in the long term, that's the reward for taking a high
risk investment.
Agreed, not everyone becomes rich through bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies. Some are lucky to earn good investing into bitcoin as well other digital currencies. People who loss through cryptocurrency were the one who expect profit or a big earning in a short. Due to unexpected price drop the panic arise within their minds and the same make them sell everything leading to losses.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

I first invested $5,000 in bitcoin back in 2013 at $72 per coin and now own approximately 69.2 bitcoins.
While I had first heard about bitcoin in 2011, it wasn't until I watched a documentary and started reading forums about the cryptocurrency that I decided to buy it. It was easy to see how bitcoin could disrupt the entire financial system.I decided to buy as a long-term experiment and used less than 1 percent of my net worth at the time to buy into bitcoin. Sure, I wanted to make money on it, but if I lost everything, it wasn't going to change the course of my life.As of this writing, bitcoin is trading at $16,600, which makes my bitcoins now worth $1,148,720. It took me five years working 80-hour weeks to make over $1 million saving and investing in the stock market, but with bitcoin, my coins have increased to over $1 million in 2017 alone. It's by far, without a doubt, the easiest money I have ever made.But I don't recommend you invest in Bitcoin today.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Yeah they must realize it. That because of bitcoin they are instant millionaire when they keep the btc from the start to now. But who knows that bitcoin would reach the highest peak of the price, the $20 thousand gow could you imagine it.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Each year I think many people becoming billionairs thanks to bitcoin. And many entrepreneur or businessman becoming rich through investment in bitcoin.

I think they know that theyre rich , and I think the main reason why people joining to bitcoin is either through investing or becoming rich.
Rafar8

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

That is amazing.

While it is impossible to provide accurate figures, this group is sufficiently known to estimate how many bitcoins they have and how much it is at today's prices ...

Cameron and Tyler Winkles

Approximate number of bitcoins: $ 1.5 million.

Estimated condition at $ 2500 / btc: $ 3.75 billion

Twins Winklewos gained fame when they sued Mark Zuckerberg for allegedly stolen the idea of ​​Facebook Inc. (NYSE: FB). After the trial, according to Winklewos agreement, $ 65 million was received. In 2013, they used part of their payments under the settlement agreement for the purchase of 1.5 million btc. Since then, these investments, estimated at $ 11 million, have grown by more than 31,000%. However, the Winklewos twins are not just bitcoins investors. They also launched one of the leading bitmoins of the Gemini stock exchanges and developed a proposal for a stock exchange investment fund (Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust), which was rejected by the US SEC in March.

Satoshi Nakamoto

Approximate number of bitcoins: 1 million.

Approximate condition at $ 2500 / btc: $ 2.5 billion.

It is believed that the mysterious creator of bitcoin controls about 1 million btc, most of which were extracted in the earliest days of the crypto currency, when only a few programmers knew that it exists. Then the reward for the block was 50 bitcoins, and the complexity of the mining was so low that even with the help of an average laptop it was possible to be engaged in mining. It is not known whether the name "Nakamoto" is an alias for one person or a group of people, and where he / she / they can be at the moment. But the bitcoins that belong to Nakamoto have never been spent or transferred.

Other names may be less familiar ...

Roger Vere

Approximate number of bitcoins: 0.3 million.

Estimated condition at $ 2500 / btc: $ 750 million.

Ver is one of the first supporters of bitcoin, even so much that he is known as the "Bitcoin Jesus". Back in 2011, when btc was trading for about $ 10, he boldly predicted that the digital currency would surpass all other asset classes over the next two years 100-fold. At the end of 2013, bitcoin rose in price from $ 100 to $ 1200 for less than four months, and the words of Roger Vera proved to be true. At its peak in 2013, bitcoin outperformed other assets 300 times. Ver also invested in many startups based on bitcoin at that time. Today he is the general director of Bitcoin.com, a popular site aimed at acquainting people with crypto currency bitcoin.

Charlie Chrom

Approximate number of bitcoins: 0.1 million.

Estimated condition at $ 2500 / btc: $ 250 million.

Like Ver, Schrem was an early supporter of bitcoin. He founded a start-up, BitInstant in 2011 and began investing in the digital currency. BitInstant helped customers get bitcoins in 700,000 stores, including Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE: WMT). But BitInstant did not comply with anti-money laundering laws, and Schrem was sentenced to two years in prison in 2014 for sending money to the black Internet market Silk Road, which allowed customers to pay drugs in bitcoins. BitInstant was closed. Today, Schrem works as the head of the business development and startup community of Jaxx, operating with purses to exchange one digital currency for another.

Michael Novogradts

Approximate number of bitcoins: 42 000.

Estimated condition at $ 2500 / btc: $ 105 million.

Michael Novogradts is known as hedge fund manager for Fortress Investment Group (NYSE: FIG). But he became interested in bitcoin in 2013, buying a digital currency, and also sending it to the hedge fund Pantera Capital, investing in start-ups. In April Novogradets said that it holds about 10% of its assets in crypto-currencies, primarily in bitcoin and etherium. Thus, the total value of Novograss's assets can be estimated from $ 500 million to $ 750 million.

Anthony Gallippy

Approximate number of bitcoins: 34 000

Estimated condition at $ 2500 / btc: $ 85 million.

Gallippi was also an early bitcoin entrepreneur. He founded a start-up BitPay, which processes bitcoin payments and wallets in 2011. The BitPay card allows customers to transfer their bitcoins to the currency of the country and receive them on Visa credit cards. Anthony Gallippi is considered the leading expert on bitcoin and crypto currency, so he gave testimony on this issue before the US Congress in 2013. Last summer, when one bitcoin cost about $ 600, the valuation of its btc holdings was about $ 20 million. With the rise in the price of crypto-currencies, Gallipi's reserves grew more than 4-fold.

Tim Draper

Approximate number of bitcoins: 30 000

Estimated condition at $ 2500 / btc: $ 75 million.

Tim Draper, co-founder of venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson, surprised many observers in June 2014, when he bought out all 29,656 bitcoins sold by the US Federal Executive Service. The federal authorities then confiscated this lot of bitcoins after the closure of the Silk Road exchange, which allowed
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

The rich people are likely to have cashed the coins out and placed their money in fiat so they can purchase something really fast instead of waiting for their transaction to confirm. Plus the people that may have gotten rich from Bitcoins may have cashed their money out because they think Bitcoin is done already.
The new rich people are thanking bitcoin just because through bitcoin they earn more money and they give their fulltime to work in bitcoin they wait patiently for them to reach what they have right now they invest hard work through it that's why they thank bitcoin now .

jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

I also thank the bitcoin who has given me enough income since I moved to bitcoin all the many changes in my life, such as: income, economy and others. bitcoin will make everyone rich in it up to the future.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Well we all know that there are many rich people are became rich with bitcoin so they should really thanks to bitcoin, but even that i am not rich enough, i am still very thankful to bitcoin for giving me a very great oppurtunity to be also rich someday.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

That is amazing.

Nice analysis though thumbs up , but back to the topic every month, every year many of us becoming millionaire not just a millionaire but a billionaire though , and to be honest many businessman been successful by the help of bitcoin , well thanks to bitcoin though. And wondering what they're doing? I think they're just chilling and enjoying their life and still investing through bitcoin I think. We all have opportunity and we all be a millionaire someday.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

I'm sure some as still shock that they are already a millionaire. Very good for them. They did there part that's why they earn there millions now. I'm sure they are enjoying for the fruit of their labour. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

Yes, new rich people should be thankful to bitcoin, because with bitcoin they can become rich in a very short time. While other people were doing trade in paper currency will took a long period of time before they can become rich. And furthermore they should be thankful also for bitcoin because of the decentralization and does not have to pay tax on their investment while fiat trader must pay the tax for their business.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

thanks to god not btc
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

you are absolutely right. new rich people, borrowed wealth from bitcoin

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

but sadly to say that if there are investors become rich because of bitcoin there are also who disappointed because they invest and the demand high then the others will sell their bitcoin.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Raone

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

Those people who have bought bitcoin a few years ago, they have become rich now.
littlestars123

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

Mate tell me how can the very little holder of btc be rich as you mentioned in your statement that even the smallest investor of btc can be rich please explain as even i have some sathoshi but it does not make me any rich  as you say so .
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: