Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes  (Read 482461 times)
andnet

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

Over 90% of my servers are turned off due to no profitable CPU mineable currency at the moment. For me profitable means any currency with > 1.5xCosts.

Give me youre servers)))
i7 -2600 now have 0.7$ pd
I can help you seach coins with proffit
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

Here is the finalised rewards structure moving forwards for Credits, starting with v1.2.0.

- snip -
One question: Is there still a cap on the number of coins (as in the original plan), or is there an unlimited supply now?

For now there is an unlimited supply. Obviously we have years to decide on this but for now we have configured the code such that the chain will continue to issue blocks of 4 CRDS per block forever (2 Pow, 2 MN).

what did you mean with unlimited supply ?
i see the Total Supply is 95,000,000 CRDS(~36 Years) in https://crds.co/#specifications
so, there will be a major change if the total supply will be changed
thank you

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
wixord

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

any plan for credit to get listed on some decent exchanges ?
mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

Block explorer is re-synced again.
erdnapa

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

__snip__

what did you mean with unlimited supply ?
i see the Total Supply is 95,000,000 CRDS(~36 Years) in https://crds.co/#specifications
so, there will be a major change if the total supply will be changed
thank you
Yes it is a major change, but number of coins added each year is relatively low, 985,500 per year. That's a bit more than 1% of the original coin supply, and quite fine as 'inflation'.
EmoHP

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

Hi, How do i know if wallet is mining ive followed instructions to activate and turned on automine on start

but haven't received anything all day. i understand it could take longer but i cant actually see anything that indicate the process is happening at all?

sorry question is a bit basic, however any help or support would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

What CPU are you mining with? It actually can take several days to hit as block solo mining. But as mrankin already posted, use getmininginfo command to see your hashrate.

At current price 1 block is less than 0.3$. For several days! 100 watts per day is about 0.3$
I mined with 270-280 Watts per Server (including cooling) with hashrate about 40 000. 1-2 blocks per server per day.
CryptoBridge still shows some movements. Most probably direct selling to buy orders. Of course buyer and seller can be the same person with different registrations.
Over 90% of my servers are turned off due to no profitable CPU mineable currency at the moment. For me profitable means any currency with > 1.5xCosts.

If your servers are off and not doing anything else you should sell them and consolidate the money for a more powerful server that is more energy efficient.  Even
with the price dip my rig is still profitable.  Though I'm not mining CPU coins for quick turn around.
I have a small IT company. The purpose of the servers is not mining, where the purpose of their quantity is mining.
I don't need money at the moment and their cost(price) is not interesting for me. I'm more interested in coins that have RIO in 3-4 months as it was before 3-4 months. While I'm not at profit of mining they're 90% off... 90%, not 100%.
EmoHP

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

Give me youre servers)))
PM  me. I don't have time to search for good coins. And while almost 100% of the servers are identical 2 socket CPUs with almost identical performance, 50% have lower results in some algorithms while using all VCores power. It depends on how I distributed the memory banks. Also mixing banks is not good at some cases, despite the dual-quad channel "improvement". I mean with identical sticks sometimes less sticks result in faster mining with all cores, maybe it's related to L1/2/3... caches and allocated RAM.
CRDS and Biblepay relay more on CPU so all servers have identical power in any conditions.
andnet

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

Give me youre servers)))
PM  me. I don't have time to search for good coins. And while almost 100% of the servers are identical 2 socket CPUs with almost identical performance, 50% have lower results in some algorithms while using all VCores power. It depends on how I distributed the memory banks. Also mixing banks is not good at some cases, despite the dual-quad channel "improvement". I mean with identical sticks sometimes less sticks result in faster mining with all cores, maybe it's related to L1/2/3... caches and allocated RAM.
CRDS and Biblepay relay more on CPU so all servers have identical power in any conditions.
your PM not work. i write but not send.
mrankin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:28:59 AM

MN-World are providing a shared masternode service. Minimum share is 1% of a masternode (so 50 CRDS). Payouts will be weekly. They have 4 shared masternodes already and are looking to fill the 5th.  Check our their website at https://www.mn-world.eu/ or join their Discord at https://discord.gg/qGHXmnm

Good opportunity to get in on a masternode before the the MN rewards double as of block 375,000 (about 38 days).
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

I really want to see new wallet released. When 1.2.0v wallet will be ready? Any ETA? MN rewards increase would be good for price.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mrankin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

I really want to see new wallet released. When 1.2.0v wallet will be ready? Any ETA? MN rewards increase would be good for price.

We are still  in the final stages of testing the new version. It seems the original dev made a few mistakes with the code which we need to correct. It's imperative that we get this right, even if it takes longer than expected.

At this stage the fork block is still going to be block 375,000. The release of the new version won't change rewards initially at any rate, as the reward changes are set to take effect at block 375,000.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

We are still  in the final stages of testing the new version. It seems the original dev made a few mistakes with the code which we need to correct. It's imperative that we get this right, even if it takes longer than expected.

At this stage the fork block is still going to be block 375,000. The release of the new version won't change rewards initially at any rate, as the reward changes are set to take effect at block 375,000.

so the rewards is not change yet for now,, ?
and wait until block 375,000 or if i'm not wrong the time is about 30 days from now(correct me if i'm wrong)
anyway, i hope crds will be at another exchange soon, because at this moment only cryptbridge

EmoHP

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

so the rewards is not change yet for now,, ?
and wait until block 375,000 or if i'm not wrong the time is about 30 days from now(correct me if i'm wrong)
anyway, i hope crds will be at another exchange soon, because at this moment only cryptbridge
This coin has crashed before 1 month. You're only sellers. Nobody use this coin. The main purpose is mining. The problem is you're from the last miners/masternode owners. You're waiting for a miracle?
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

It's funny to watch people want to fail Credits because they themselves did not believe in it initially and did not earn it! Nevertheless, Credits is growing every day and even the collapse of the market is not terrible for him!

JuanPabloCuervo

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

This is for Developers...

Why GitHub does Not have [Issues] Tab ? like any other project?
the Old CRDS-Credits GitHub has....
https://github.com/Credits-CRDS/Credits

New:
https://github.com/CRDS/Credits

JuanPabloCuervo

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 05:33:45 PM by JuanPabloCuervo

We are still  in the final stages of testing the new version. It seems the original dev made a few mistakes with the code which we need to correct. It's imperative that we get this right, even if it takes longer than expected.

Read Page 3.
51% Attack when Reward is Halved...
https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf

I was one of those who quit Mining BTC when reward halved...
i think Monero method motivates Miners at the beggining,
BTC Method demotivates miners at the beggining.
i keep repeating to my self "i won´t make that mistake twice." LOL. Jajajajaja
CRDS Method will see. LOL. Jajajaja

2.3 Irregular emission
Bitcoin has a predetermined emission rate: each solved block produces a fixed amount of coins.
Approximately every four years this reward is halved. The original intention was to create a
limited smooth emission with exponential decay, but in fact we have a piecewise linear emission
function whose breakpoints may cause problems to the Bitcoin infrastructure.
When the breakpoint occurs, miners start to receive only half of the value of their previous
reward. The absolute difference between 12.5 and 6.25 BTC (projected for the year 2020) may
seem tolerable. However, when examining the 50 to 25 BTC drop that took place on November
28 2012, felt inappropriate for a significant number of members of the mining community. Figure
1 shows a dramatic decrease in the network’s hashrate in the end of November, exactly when the
halving took place. This event could have been the perfect moment for the malevolent individual
described in the proof-of-work function section to carry-out a double spending attack [36].
Fig. 1. Bitcoin hashrate chart
(source: http://bitcoin.sipa.be)
[36] Meni Rosenfeld. Analysis of hashrate-based double-spending. 2012.

Equation:
https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/4253/what-is-the-mining-reward-equation
6 Further advantages
6.1 Smooth emission

The upper bound for the overall amount of CryptoNote digital coins is: MSupply = 264 − 1
atomic units. This is a natural restriction based only on implementation limits, not on intuition
such as “N coins ought to be enough for anybody”.
To ensure the smoothness of the emission process we use the following formula for block
rewards:
BaseReward = (MSupply − A)  18,
where A is amount of previously generated coins.

The only problems with Monero XMR are:
#1. the coin supply/reward is too low...
today is 5 XMR, vs. Dificulty too high.

Monero was Born 4 years ago.!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monero_(cryptocurrency)
18 April 2014

#2. Miner Transfer Fee "Low setting" today is too high...
for small transactions...
0,01 XMR becomes 0,007414 XMR,
0,007414 becomes 0,004828 XMR
0,004828 Becomes Nothing, with 3 Transactions.
0,002245 XMR. "less than transfer Fee 0,002585"

if XMR had the same price of Btc, it would be $20usd. fee for a $80usd. transaction.

#3. Node XMR Wallet does not have Send with 0-Fee "if mining" like CRDS has and Bitcoin had, before Internal Wallet Mining was removed from the Bitcoin code after 0.10.

Those problems combined does not make sense, for a Small Business receiving XMR. "selling hot dogs & receiving XMR." like it happened with BTC in the early days.

To make decent Mining 1% of the Total Mining Power is required.
XMR Network has ~1000MH/s
10MH/s is too much for small miners... "Each GTX 1060 6GB makes 5OOH/s = 2O.OOO GTX 1060 6GB."
2KH/s is too slow, to make 0.3 XMR. "Nothing",

The things i like Algorithm has low power consumption at 100% Load.
XMR was nice, but has something wrong.
JuanPabloCuervo

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:01:55 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 05:54:58 PM by JuanPabloCuervo

i Think the Problem with most ecoins is that do not follow Natural Laws of Economic distribution....

Miner Fee does not Follow Laffer Curve:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
Nor supply vs. demand.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microeconomics

Block Reward does not follow the Bell Curve / Normal Distribution.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve

Nor the True Gold Reserve / Extraction Patterns "similar to bell / normal distribution".
https://deepresource.wordpress.com/category/finance/gold/
http://www.numbersleuth.org/worlds-gold/

if Bitcoin followed the Bell Curves, there would Not be so much Lost Coins...

Gold was easy to mine in the past, in small quantities, because it was on the rivers...
when rivers depleted, humans had to dig deeper...
making the Gold Rush...
but Now Gold Extraction is "only for big machines."

Gold was lost in the past...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_galleon_San_José

how much?
11million coins, of 6.766grms or twice...

Calculated Total Mined Gold in All the History:
181.881 Tons

lost in that ship: 74 to 150 "less than O.1%"
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

Do you think that mining only on CPU is better?
JuanPabloCuervo

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:40:08 PM

Do you think that mining only on CPU is better?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944858.msg30868936#msg30868936
JuanPabloCuervo

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

There is a "New Coin"
"Satoshi’s original vision."
Not Mineable.

yeah, right. LOL. Jajajajajaja

https://coinmarketcap.com
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/skycoin/

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: