Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 08:34:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which FUCKtoken logo design do you like best?
F-Wings
F-Coin
F-Hat
F-Vag
F-Balloons
F-Woman

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration  (Read 48453 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sud

Activity: 252

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:58:37 AM

I'm excited to trade FUCK on https://0xproject.com/otc

I just had a glance. Is it decentralised? I couldn't see FUCK token on the list.

I think so. You can add any ERC20 token (there is a button under the coin list).

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
eXpl0sive

Activity: 476

waiting to explode

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:28:14 AM

sold out at 0.00016 and now the fuck price is under 0.0001 on etherdelta i will gonna buy back at low price hoping my order filled

It is now listed on Nova Exchange as well.
It is not going further down. If you want to buy back, this is the right time. The Reddit tipping bot is coming along nicely and scheduled to be released next month. Wait longer and you'll regret it.

Certified Procrastinator. In the long run, everyone is dead.
sud

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:00:13 AM

sold out at 0.00016 and now the fuck price is under 0.0001 on etherdelta i will gonna buy back at low price hoping my order filled

It is not going further down. If you want to buy back, this is the right time. The Reddit tipping bot is coming along nicely and scheduled to be released next month. Wait longer and you'll regret it.

Do you think 10k sats is possible after release?

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

eXpl0sive

waiting to explode

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:13:56 PM

It is currently being traded at 1000 satoshi on nova. Going 10x is the easiest, which will put it at 10k satoshi. This is my personal guess.

If after few months BTC is 5000 USD and FUCK is 10k satoshi, then 1 FUCK = 50 cents. I expect in future 1 FUCK will be 1 USD, which will be the convinient price for tipping.

Gibbar

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:44:42 PM

Interesting name.  What is the best way to get some of these?  I am think I started a ETH wallet correctly, addy looks funny though.

0x47d7076485CE59DF44DAE8d1CbDd79dceD77C40a
bambarmia

Activity: 126

When nothing is going right, go left.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:10:31 PM

I really like this project. Something new and funny ! Good luck !

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
shwifteey

Activity: 163

fucktoken.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:20:50 AM

It is currently being traded at 1000 satoshi on nova. Going 10x is the easiest, which will put it at 10k satoshi. This is my personal guess.

If after few months BTC is 5000 USD and FUCK is 10k satoshi, then 1 FUCK = 50 cents. I expect in future 1 FUCK will be 1 USD, which will be the convinient price for tipping.

This guy fucks.

adnanefs

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:53:35 AM

Any Fucking news about this coin? I invested some dollars to Fucks and I wanna know where it's at Cheesy Nothing new on Fucking Twitter, last update a week ago that it was added on Nova exchange. Volume is currently dead. Hope it's all temporary Cheesy
eXpl0sive

waiting to explode

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

Any Fucking news about this coin? I invested some dollars to Fucks and I wanna know where it's at Cheesy Nothing new on Fucking Twitter, last update a week ago that it was added on Nova exchange. Volume is currently dead. Hope it's all temporary Cheesy

The devs must be working on the Reddit bot now, which is in beta.
Rather than trying to anticipate the price or looking at the exchange now, I suggest we start sending small amount of FUCKs to other people to get wider social attention. Especially to the addresses that are being watched more (like the DAO hacker, Parity white hat hackers or ...   i dunno, Vitalik Buterin?)

sud

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:30:08 AM

Rather than trying to anticipate the price or looking at the exchange now, I suggest we start sending small amount of FUCKs to other people to get wider social attention. Especially to the addresses that are being watched more (like the DAO hacker, Parity white hat hackers or ...   i dunno, Vitalik Buterin?)

This is great idea, we should make a list of those addresses and send there FUCKs daily!

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:36:46 AM

This is great idea, we should make a list of those addresses and send there FUCKs daily!

here you go, send away!

https://etherscan.io/tokenrichlist

BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN CRYPTOCURRENCY AND FIAT   P A Y C E N T     WHITEPAPER | LINK TO DISCUSSION   ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17
eXpl0sive

waiting to explode

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:47:47 AM

https://twitter.com/FuckToken/status/899524922850127872

Grin  Grin

clearclear

Activity: 210

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:34:24 AM

What is happening to Fuck - Guys if would be really great if you could also post the updates you make in the development on here and/or on a blog or something. I see there is a lot going on behind "closed doors" in slack but the people here do not see the full scope of the project - in my opinion.

shwifteey

fucktoken.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:24:52 PM

What is happening to Fuck - Guys if would be really great if you could also post the updates you make in the development on here and/or on a blog or something. I see there is a lot going on behind "closed doors" in slack but the people here do not see the full scope of the project - in my opinion.

No problem, slack is our main form of communication but I will try to post on here as often as possible.  The next few weeks are going to get very interesting for FUCK Token!  Get ready!

eXpl0sive

waiting to explode

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:09:50 AM

No problem, slack is our main form of communication but I will try to post on here as often as possible.  The next few weeks are going to get very interesting for FUCK Token!  Get ready!

deadthings

Activity: 294

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:37:18 AM

No problem, slack is our main form of communication but I will try to post on here as often as possible.  The next few weeks are going to get very interesting for FUCK Token!  Get ready!

Don't forget that Bitcointalk was main channel where Fuck token was born and was promoted. In my opinion it should stay head communication form.

Anyway it looks like volume is almost zero, so better do some improvements before community start drop coins Wink

Scanner News Arbitrage Blockchain analyzer    
   Autotrading Backtester Exchange comparison        
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  REDDITTWITTERBLOGFACEBOOK  ROCKET ANN    
█████████▒██████████▄░███████████
██████████
▒████████████▒█████████
███████████
▒████████████▒████████
███████████
░█████████████▒███████
████████████
▒█████████████▒██████
█████████████
▒█████████████░█████
█████████████
░█████████████▒█████
██
░▄██████▄░██▒█████████████░████
▒██████████▒░█████████████▒████
▒████████████▒▒█████████████░███
██████████████░█████████████▒███
████████████████▒█████████████▒██
▒████████████▒███▒█████████████░
▒██████████▒█████▒████████████▒
██
░▀██████▀░████████░▀██████████▒

A L G O R Y       
   MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOOLS FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING   

JOIN NOW AND GET       
      UP TO 20% BONUS         

CROWDSALE STARTS ON    
     8TH DECEMBER 2017       
shwifteey

fucktoken.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:56:40 AM

Don't forget that Bitcointalk was main channel where Fuck token was born and was promoted. In my opinion it should stay head communication form.

Anyway it looks like volume is almost zero, so better do some improvements before community start drop coins Wink

The novaexchange wallet has been in maintenance for a while so volume has been zero.

How about I do a small airdrop for the next 20 people that are reading closely and following this project.
  Comment on this thread with your favorite use case for FUCK and I will send you a PM asking for your ETH address.  Don't post your ETH address on here, it can get our thread locked.  First 20 people will get 500 free fucks.

sud

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:15:49 PM

No problem, slack is our main form of communication but I will try to post on here as often as possible.  The next few weeks are going to get very interesting for FUCK Token!  Get ready!

The novaexchange wallet has been in maintenance for a while so volume has been zero.

How about I do a small airdrop for the next 20 people that are reading closely and following this project.
 Comment on this thread with your favorite use case for FUCK and I will send you a PM asking for your ETH address.  Don't post your ETH address on here, it can get our thread locked.  First 20 people will get 500 free fucks.

I dunno man, I really like sending 0.1 FUCKs to those hacked ICO fake addresses, cause everybody is lurking them.

What I'd like to see is tipbot integration with social websites (twitter, facebook) - is it even possible?

BTW Whats up with novaexchange? They do maintenance of lots of wallets atm...

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

shwifteey

fucktoken.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

Twitter definitely but Facebook will be trickier.  We haven't put Facebook or Instagram on our roadmap for this reason.  

Sending a PM for your ETH address now.

As for nova, they seem to be really slow with their ETH wallet updates.  All eth tokens have been down for maintenance at the moment.

camartinez

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:33:08 PM

I'd love the opportunity to tip 0.1 or 0.01 or however low I could go, to stupid shills on Twitter who make absurdly bad predictions or who otherwise give a specific coin/token or even crypto in general a bad name. I'd also enjoying doing the same on Reddit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.