Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 08:34:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which FUCKtoken logo design do you like best?
F-Wings
F-Coin
F-Hat
F-Vag
F-Balloons
F-Woman

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration  (Read 48447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:29:32 AM

just see the roadmap for the next month about Fuck token bot development on twitter
whether in the future we can send and receive fucktoken with our twitter account?
maybe same like changetip bot ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions can optionally carry transaction fees. Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get the fee. The Bitcoin client will sometimes force you to pay a fee when it thinks that no miner will accept your transaction otherwise.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shwifteey

Activity: 163

fucktoken.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:43:56 PM

just see the roadmap for the next month about Fuck token bot development on twitter
whether in the future we can send and receive fucktoken with our twitter account?

Yes, next up is developing the Twitter bot.  We're not sure how long this will take because we'd like to find a way to link your Reddit, Twitter etc. accounts to one wallet address.  We'll probably need to build a back-end platform before the next bot, and after that bringing on all of the other social media bots will be easy.

Lucasgabd

Activity: 168

we're hundreds of layers.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:52:24 PM

Yes, next up is developing the Twitter bot.  We're not sure how long this will take because we'd like to find a way to link your Reddit, Twitter etc. accounts to one wallet address.  We'll probably need to build a back-end platform before the next bot, and after that bringing on all of the other social media bots will be easy.

wow... having FUCK bots on all medias would be amazing. specially twitter
imagine having it linked to steemit as well?
it could be interesting...

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shwifteey

fucktoken.io

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:34:38 PM

I don't think steemit would allow it because they have their own currency.  We can look into it though.

neoalgorythm

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:02:23 AM

I think Steemit users would be happy to give a FUCK. The internal currency of Steemit (STEEM/SBD) wouldn't really be in competition with it.

There may be an issue early next year since they are releasing their own ERC-20 like tokens on the Steem blockchain.
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:52:41 AM

By the way all, please read Nova Exchange news: BUT YOUR FUCK TOKENS ARE STILL THE OLD ONES!! <--- Edited after I withdrew them Sad *sad*

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
adnanefs

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:11:03 AM

I just tried withdrawing, BUT YOU WITHDRAW FUCKOLD TOKENS! Sorry for the caps, but DON'T WITHDRAW, THEY DID NOT UPDATE THE CONTRACT, as I thought so. Again, YOU WILL WITHDRAW FUCKOLD TOKENS!! I will pm them on facebook about the issue asap!
spinnycat

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

I just tried withdrawing, BUT YOU WITHDRAW FUCKOLD TOKENS! Sorry for the caps, but DON'T WITHDRAW, THEY DID NOT UPDATE THE CONTRACT, as I thought so. Again, YOU WILL WITHDRAW FUCKOLD TOKENS!! I will pm them on facebook about the issue asap!

You're RIGHT! BASTARDS! BASTARDOS! I edited my post above adnanefs, very dissapointed their news section says to withdraw Erc20 and states the FUCK wallet is being closed but its still the old token

Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:24:28 AM

guys just sell them there, transfer bitcoin, and buy from another exchange

BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN CRYPTOCURRENCY AND FIAT   P A Y C E N T     WHITEPAPER | LINK TO DISCUSSION   ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17
adnanefs

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:27:47 AM

This exchange is such a joke... My God. Even the info section, look what it says: ''Coins that is marked for delisting will be removed from Novaexchange tomorrow Monday, ERC20 tokens that is marked for delisting will not be removed yet''

0 logic, makes no sense... And fuck is not on the list above, for the coins to be delisted 31. of October, meaning it will be delisted today?? And we get to withdraw FUCKOLD. Wow. Developer, can you please pm them as well, this is such a joke.
spinnycat

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:28:51 AM

Hi Isaaq : If the btc exchange for it its avail thats great news and a fine solution, but its then picking up the same amt elsewhere for same price which would be a struggle today

spinnycat

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:30:38 AM

This exchange is such a joke... My God. Even the info section, look what it says: ''Coins that is marked for delisting will be removed from Novaexchange tomorrow Monday, ERC20 tokens that is marked for delisting will not be removed yet''

0 logic, makes no sense... And fuck is not on the list above, for the coins to be delisted 31. of October, meaning it will be delisted today?? And we get to withdraw FUCKOLD. Wow. Developer, can you please pm them as well, this is such a joke.

Yes very confusing on Nova it has on the wallet the 'delisting' symbol to advise to get coins out now. I think they are making the buy orders perhaps in btc to solve it, as someone earlier in the forum mentioned they would.

adnanefs

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:30:49 AM

Buy orders are non existant, and the ones that are there, are ridiculously low
eneyardi

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:33:11 AM

I think Steemit users would be happy to give a FUCK. The internal currency of Steemit (STEEM/SBD) wouldn't really be in competition with it.

There may be an issue early next year since they are releasing their own ERC-20 like tokens on the Steem blockchain.

But they may be really against it

spinnycat

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:35:14 AM

Yeah market just went on it. Whatever was happening with the buy orders, stopped

Isaaq.Almaguer

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

Yeah market just went on it. Whatever was happening with the buy orders, stopped

yeah I just noticed! That is really horrible of NOVA!! Maybe disgruntled costumers are the one who are attacking them, rightfully so.

Nevertheless, I suggest you fill those buy orders asap and accept the loss, before someone else does. Because Fuck-old is worthless.

BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN CRYPTOCURRENCY AND FIAT   P A Y C E N T     WHITEPAPER | LINK TO DISCUSSION   ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17
spinnycat

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:47:06 AM

yeah I just noticed! That is really horrible of NOVA!! Maybe disgruntled costumers are the one who are attacking them, rightfully so.

Nevertheless, I suggest you fill those buy orders asap and accept the loss, before someone else does. Because Fuck-old is worthless.

Isaaq yes, unfortunately I now have Fuck-old stuck in my ether wallet...! My mistake for thinking Nova done the right thing and switched the token before indicating it was time to withdraw.

Isaaq.Almaguer

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:56:45 AM

Isaaq yes, unfortunately I now have Fuck-old stuck in my ether wallet...! My mistake for thinking Nova done the right thing and switched the token before indicating it was time to withdraw.

Don't give up, contact Nova see if they're willing to give you the new ones. You don't wanna be stuck with some old fucks like you're in a retirement home (sorry, had to)

spinnycat

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:59:51 AM

Don't give up, contact Nova see if they're willing to give you the new ones. You don't wanna be stuck with some old fucks like you're in a retirement home (sorry, had to)

Hehehehehe Smiley noice

shwifteey

fucktoken.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:09:16 PM

Just emailed NovaExchange.  Make sure to send them an email at contact@novaexchange.com, the more attention we bring to this the faster they will resolve it!  This exchange has been a nightmare to work with.  Can't believe how unprofessional they are.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.