Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:03:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS  (Read 38091 times)
WindingTree (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:30:39 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 10:39:19 AM by WindingTree

When is the close date of this ICO?

The ICO will run 2 weeks. So it begins on the 1st of February and ends on the 15th. The exact blocks will be determined closer to the date!

Winding Tree - Blockchain for Travel Distribution Trusted by: Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, and more!
Join our Telegram Channel
Abrahamtt

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:34:39 PM

More and more assimilation projects appear, but who is the dark horse in the field of subdivision? Still have to wait and see
zuyi10

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:34:10 PM

What will the new technical advisor do in terms of moving forward with the ICO?
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:37:08 PM

What will the new technical advisor do in terms of moving forward with the ICO?

Manuel will be advising us on best development and security practices. Including planning the auditing and bug bounties for our code when we release it!

We're totally excited about having him on board Smiley

Winding Tree - Blockchain for Travel Distribution Trusted by: Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, and more!
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 01:22:03 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 05:09:59 PM by WindingTree

Here's an updated list of events we'll be at, hit us up if you're attending and come meet us Smiley

San Francisco - 12th September

Zurich - 15th September

Kiev - 17th-19th September

lfs10

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:39:47 PM

reserving german translation of whitepaper and website if needed.
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:43:19 PM

Hi,

If you run the bounty program, I would like to reserve an ANN translation into Polish.
I had previously translated ANN for UTRUST, STOX, AVENTUS, INVESTFEED and more.

Regards
athomasg

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:27:32 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 09:49:22 PM by athomasg

[I'm a cryptocurrency nub] During the LÍF TOKEN GENERATION EVENT, will I be able to buy Lif tokens on Bittrex? Or do I have to use www.myetherwallet.com?
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:55:24 AM

[I'm a cryptocurrency nub] During the LÍF TOKEN GENERATION EVENT, will I be able to buy Lif tokens on Bittrex? Or do I have to use www.myetherwallet.com?

Hey, definitely send any contribution from a wallet of which you own the private keys! When you hold funds in an exchange you don't actually really own them, if the exchange shuts down those funds are gone. We definitely recommend myetherwallet, I even recommend you not keep funds on an exchange ever unless you're trading them!

athomasg

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:43:27 PM

Hey, definitely send any contribution from a wallet of which you own the private keys! When you hold funds in an exchange you don't actually really own them, if the exchange shuts down those funds are gone. We definitely recommend myetherwallet, I even recommend you not keep funds on an exchange ever unless you're trading them!

Thanks for the advice!

One other question--because Winding Tree is planning to be non-profit, would investing in Lyf tokens still be worthwhile/profitable for us investors? Thanks again!
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:01:28 PM

Thanks for the advice!

One other question--because Winding Tree is planning to be non-profit, would investing in Lyf tokens still be worthwhile/profitable for us investors? Thanks again!

Hey,

the value of the tokens will increase along with the adoption of the platform, as the tokens are of limited supply. The total supply is determined as soon as out TGE ends. That said, we would want people participating in our TGE to believe in the project rather than looking at it from a purely financial perspective.

athomasg

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

Thanks for the advice!

Hey,

the value of the tokens will increase along with the adoption of the platform, as the tokens are of limited supply. The total supply is determined as soon as out TGE ends. That said, we would want people participating in our TGE to believe in the project rather than looking at it from a purely financial perspective.

Yeah, I agree. I'm going to be working at a travel startup soon, and what you guys are doing could greatly benefit the startup, as well as travelers and the whole industry (outside of the travel giants of course). I hope you guys fix the system, and I'll be cheering you guys on from the sidelines. Best of luck!
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:19:46 PM

Thanks for the advice!

Hey,

Yeah, I agree. I'm going to be working at a travel startup soon, and what you guys are doing could greatly benefit the startup, as well as travelers and the whole industry (outside of the travel giants of course). I hope you guys fix the system, and I'll be cheering you guys on from the sidelines. Best of luck!

Kind words. Thank you!
You should join our slack channel, we have a lot of discussions and questions floating around there!

athomasg

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:17:52 PM

Thanks for the advice!

Hey,

Kind words. Thank you!
You should join our slack channel, we have a lot of discussions and questions floating around there!

Will do!
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:51:24 AM

Any Bounty, social media bounty
media_guru

Activity: 272

Best Russian ICO Calendar icodaily.ru

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

Added your project to the best russian ICO calendar http://icodaily.ru/ico-calendar-items/winding-tree/
We wish you to achieve the maximum goal  Wink

Best Russian ICO Calendar http://icodaily.ru/ico-calendar/
sunlight72

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:50:23 PM

Any pre-sale?
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

Any pre-sale?

We will announce presale details next Thursday. If you're interested you can shoot an email to presale@windingtree.com so we can keep you in the loop. Official details will be posted on our website and our telegram channel. So be aware of Spammers - we will NEVER DM anyone directly with hidden presales and large bonuses.

WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

Added your project to the best russian ICO calendar http://icodaily.ru/ico-calendar-items/winding-tree/
We wish you to achieve the maximum goal  Wink

Thanks! We appreciate the listing.

Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

reserve Russian translate if you need  Cheesy Smiley Wink Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: