Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS  (Read 38091 times)
Nalienn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:18:29 PM

Any business projections WT can share regarding platform usage, LIF usage etc.? How many transactions do Amadeus/Sabre etc process, how many does WT expect to process per day going forward, one Lif is needed for how many transactions etc etc. Something concrete that investors can factor into their calculations...
I second this request. Would love to be able to make some forecast to get an idea of what will be happening in the future.
Syroamst

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:36:09 PM

Winding Trees is selected by ICO Drops https://icodrops.com/winding-tree/

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
WindingTree (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:19:24 PM

Any business projections WT can share regarding platform usage, LIF usage etc.? How many transactions do Amadeus/Sabre etc process, how many does WT expect to process per day going forward, one Lif is needed for how many transactions etc etc. Something concrete that investors can factor into their calculations...
I second this request. Would love to be able to make some forecast to get an idea of what will be happening in the future.

Hey guys,

this is a great idea. I will work on this. The only issue is that Amadeus/Sabre report transactions as anything happening, i.e. a database query is also counted as a transaction. But with some estimates and projections we should be able to draw a somewhat accurate picture.

Winding Tree - Blockchain for Travel Distribution Trusted by: Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, and more!
Join our Telegram Channel
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:12:34 PM

Hey guys,

this is a great idea. I will work on this. The only issue is that Amadeus/Sabre report transactions as anything happening, i.e. a database query is also counted as a transaction. But with some estimates and projections we should be able to draw a somewhat accurate picture.
Good, I would like to hear regular news about my investment.
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:56:44 PM

Oh, thanks my fault. I thought I read October. So everything is fine. Can you please also answer if there are any bounties for the Winding Tree ICO such as signature campaign or social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Medium, etc)?

I invested in the PreICO four days ago. It was stated that on 15th October the first Lif tokens will be distributed to the ERC20 addresses which have been used for the investment. Today, 16th October, I have not received any tokens yet. Is there a delay or have the dates changed? I could not find any information on that. Thanks!
Further are there any bounties to participate?

15th of November. Not October. After the TGE.
Nalienn

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:08:23 PM

Oh, thanks my fault. I thought I read October. So everything is fine. Can you please also answer if there are any bounties for the Winding Tree ICO such as signature campaign or social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Medium, etc)?

I invested in the PreICO four days ago. It was stated that on 15th October the first Lif tokens will be distributed to the ERC20 addresses which have been used for the investment. Today, 16th October, I have not received any tokens yet. Is there a delay or have the dates changed? I could not find any information on that. Thanks!

I think it was mentioned that it's being looked into whether or not to hold any bounty campaigns for Winding Tree.
ridertiger

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:22:53 AM

That would be weird because they are giving like 10 tokens per ether.

I think it was mentioned that it's being looked into whether or not to hold any bounty campaigns for Winding Tree.
quangluyencuongphuong

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

i like this, if you give me some coin ,thanks you
Nalienn

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:28:17 PM

That would be weird because they are giving like 10 tokens per ether.

Price per token is irrelevant as long as the total amount of tokens is adapted properly.
trickzz7

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:15:52 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 01:44:54 PM by trickzz7

I understand that, so all that have CEO and other team members now and in the future is 20% of WT tokens?

20% is for founders, advisers, and early employees. So founders only receive roughly 2.6% and that's on a 4 year vesting schedule.

How do you guys want to make sure that with a growing business, later coming employees will be paid adequate? In other words, how do you ensure a strong team in future?

Cheers

Edit: I just read the following:
"The remaining 7.2 % [of the 25%] goes directly to the foundation wallet, these tokens will be used to pay advisors and future hires."

How will be the Tokens used? Would employees get a regular salary?

Thanks
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:07:47 PM

I understand that, so all that have CEO and other team members now and in the future is 20% of WT tokens?

20% is for founders, advisers, and early employees. So founders only receive roughly 2.6% and that's on a 4 year vesting schedule.

How do you guys want to make sure that with a growing business, later coming employees will be paid adequate? In other words, how do you ensure a strong team in future?

Cheers

"The remaining 7.2 % [of the 25%] goes directly to the foundation wallet, these tokens will be used to pay advisors and future hires."

Thanks

We don't make any money. The tokens for the foundation are locked up for 4 years and can then be resold to generate cash and keep the company running if required. In the long-term travel suppliers may also want to fund the project with donations or take over some of the maintenance themselves, as the project is open source.

Yes employees will receive a regular salary.

Winding Tree - Blockchain for Travel Distribution Trusted by: Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, and more!
trickzz7

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

Cheers

Thanks

We don't make any money. The tokens for the foundation are locked up for 4 years and can then be resold to generate cash and keep the company running if required. In the long-term travel suppliers may also want to fund the project with donations or take over some of the maintenance themselves, as the project is open source.

Yes employees will receive a regular salary.

Thanks for the quick response! Happy to have found your project.
Floors
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:08:11 PM

When will the ICO starts? Has the start date of the ICO been delayed to feb. 2018 or only the token distribution?
Nalienn

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

When will the ICO starts? Has the start date of the ICO been delayed to feb. 2018 or only the token distribution?
Both have been delayed to February 2018 as far as I can tell.

Are there any updates on the business projections yet? Would like to get an idea of how this will develop in the future so I can decide how much, if any, additional tokens I want to prepare for the ICO sale.
wenxop

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

Do they have a bounty program, and when will it be announced?
ramarianz

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:31:22 PM

where the link to register bounty social media ?
cryptocypher

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:29:21 PM

Reserved for Brazilian Portuguese translations
Nalienn

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:40:41 AM

Do they have a bounty program, and when will it be announced?
I believe there were no plans for a bounty program, but my memory might be failing me or things might have changed by now.
ridertiger

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:32:37 PM

It's a great project. But it is a disappointment that it is delayed until 2018.
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:00:47 PM

Hey guys, we're happy to announce Air New Zealand as our new partner!

Read more here: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-blockchain-travel-airnewzealand/air-new-zealand-swiss-travel-platform-winding-tree-in-blockchain-tie-up-idUSKBN1DM2KQ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: