Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:38:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS  (Read 38091 times)
Elgabal

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:33:17 AM

Thanks for the reply, I will follow and support your idea.
WindingTree (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:56:25 PM

Thanks for the reply, I will follow and support your idea.

Great - if you have any other questions feel free to ask them here or in our telegram chat!

Winding Tree - Blockchain for Travel Distribution Trusted by: Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, and more!
Join our Telegram Channel
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:30:45 PM

The problem is that pre-ico gets 11 and ICO gets 10 tokens. The risk was not that high as the ICO date was announced to be close. Now that it is delayed months, the risk increased significantly AFTER we sent the money. Therefore, it is my belief that the pre-ico investors should get a higher amount because the risk increased after payment. In other words, you increased the risk without increasing the reward.
Is there any plan to reward more tokens to the pre-ico investors?
Well, I do hope you will get more on board, but meanwhile, delaying your token generation to the pre-ico investors is simply a bad PR. It would be nice if we could get some assurance other than "you took a risk". For example, the guy who posted above me simply wants his money back.
Hi! Amazing project you got here. I work in the revenue management of a hotel, so I know first-hand the pain in the ass that Expedia and Booking are for hotels. The potential this platform has is really big. Now, I have some questions about the implementation process though.

- First of all, how do you plan to get hotels and airlines to upload their availability and prices to your platforms. Do you expect that to happen spontaneously or do you plan to make any commercial/marketing initiative so that they get to know you.
 - Secondly, let's say I am interested in setting up a travel agency on WT. When will that be possible? And would I need to have programming skills to set it up?

Thanks for your comments and questions.

We're actively working on getting suppliers on board i.e. Lufthansa Group and Air New Zealand. We also have a very good awareness in the travel industry and we hope the smaller hotels and airlines will join by themselves. The platorm is open-source and permissionless so anyone can join at anytime, once it's live.

Yes of course that's possible! We will have a set of APIs to retrieve the inventory from, as of now we are building a solution for developers by developers. But overtime people may develop plugins and easier ways to interact with the blockchain.

We obviously didn't wake up and decide to move the TGE date because we were feeling like it that morning. It's due to regulatory delays, and people who participated at the early stage were well aware of the risks, of which regulatory delays was one of them. As we've elaborated on continously we're mainly a B2B platform, so if the industry can't adopt our solution the whole platform is useless. Therefore, following and abiding by every regulation is key for the platforms success.

Refunds or issuing tokens to early stage contributors doesn't work as it just complicates legal matters. Also ICOs a very risky place to put money into, particularly in presales. Contributions to Winding Tree are to sustain the development of the platform, we can't just issue a refund when a contributor changes their mind. We always advise to never put more than you can afford into risky stuff. 
tesar

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:08:43 PM

I understand that, so all that have CEO and other team members now and in the future is 20% of WT tokens?
No profit, only this 20% of tokens.

This is from the contract source

/**
     @dev Internal. Distribute extra tokens among founders,
     team and the foundation long-term reserve. Founders receive
     12.8% of tokens in a 4y (1y cliff) vesting schedule.
     Foundation long-term reserve receives 5% of tokens in a
     vesting schedule with the same duration as the MVM that
     starts when the MVM ends. An extra 7.2% is transferred to
     the foundation to be distributed among advisors and future hires
   */
  function mintExtraTokens(uint256 foundationMonthsStart) internal {
    // calculate how much tokens will the founders,
    // foundation and advisors will receive
    uint256 foundersTokens = token.totalSupply().mul(128).div(1000);
    uint256 foundationTokens = token.totalSupply().mul(50).div(1000);
    uint256 teamTokens = token.totalSupply().mul(72).div(1000);

seems quite high for a decentralized solution!!
tesar

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:10:32 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 06:25:10 PM by tesar

Anybody knows what is the total supply of Lif tokens?

update - from smart contract code it looks like a mintable token with no fixed total supply. Appreciate if you can let us know how the supply of lif minted, with yearly inflation.

Thanks
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:22:21 PM

Check out our latest partnership!

Nordic Choice Hotels Tests Blockchain Distribution for Stockholm Property

Winding Tree - Blockchain for Travel Distribution Trusted by: Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, and more!
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:24:58 PM

I understand that, so all that have CEO and other team members now and in the future is 20% of WT tokens?
No profit, only this 20% of tokens.

This is from the contract source

/**
     @dev Internal. Distribute extra tokens among founders,
     team and the foundation long-term reserve. Founders receive
     12.8% of tokens in a 4y (1y cliff) vesting schedule.
     Foundation long-term reserve receives 5% of tokens in a
     vesting schedule with the same duration as the MVM that
     starts when the MVM ends. An extra 7.2% is transferred to
     the foundation to be distributed among advisors and future hires
   */
  function mintExtraTokens(uint256 foundationMonthsStart) internal {
    // calculate how much tokens will the founders,
    // foundation and advisors will receive
    uint256 foundersTokens = token.totalSupply().mul(128).div(1000);
    uint256 foundationTokens = token.totalSupply().mul(50).div(1000);
    uint256 teamTokens = token.totalSupply().mul(72).div(1000);

seems quite high for a decentralized solution!!

It's very low what the team is getting compared to the standard in the industry. Few projects distribute 75% of all their tokens through the Token Generation Event.

WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:25:43 PM

Anybody knows what is the total supply of Lif tokens?

update - from smart contract code it looks like a mintable token with no fixed total supply. Appreciate if you can let us know how the supply of lif minted, with yearly inflation.

Thanks

The token is not mintable post-TGE. Whatever is created during the TGE is the only supply there will ever be.

liquified

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:32:30 PM

I still do not get the incentive for companies to use this altcoin instead of the more widespread bitcoin cash, which also hast almost instant transfer times. Bitcoin cash wallets are spread for more widely then lif will ever be, and since it will take a long time (propably never) to get as much hashing power, there does not seem to be a advantage for us. For you of course, since you can just shell out tokens and grab some quick money.

thx but no thx
WindingTree (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:37:26 PM

I still do not get the incentive for companies to use this altcoin instead of the more widespread bitcoin cash, which also hast almost instant transfer times. Bitcoin cash wallets are spread for more widely then lif will ever be, and since it will take a long time (propably never) to get as much hashing power, there does not seem to be a advantage for us. For you of course, since you can just shell out tokens and grab some quick money.

thx but no thx

Would be happy to hear some actual feedback on the additional functionalities we programmed into our token rather than FUD. https://github.com/windingtree/LifToken/blob/master/contracts/LifToken.sol

carabin84

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:39:53 PM

Great Project
It's the same thing that Adbank ICO ; the difference is that the domain, your domain is Travel and tourism, but Adbank's domain is Advertising.
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:47:25 PM

do u really think this project faces the mass adoption?
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

When you guys mentioned the giant names of the aviation industry as your partners, I thought another scam project. But on further research I can verify that you guys are indeed bringing a revolutionary change to the aviation industry. And the best thing is that the big guys are supporting it. But sadly it seems not many crypto enthusiasts are supporting this project.
I will surely participate in the crowdsale happening in February. Can't miss this one!

naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:12:56 PM

When you guys mentioned the giant names of the aviation industry as your partners, I thought another scam project. But on further research I can verify that you guys are indeed bringing a revolutionary change to the aviation industry. And the best thing is that the big guys are supporting it. But sadly it seems not many crypto enthusiasts are supporting this project.
I will surely participate in the crowdsale happening in February. Can't miss this one!
not much marketing yet.
ridertiger

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:09:07 AM

Its not about marketing, but they don't have a bounty program, so not a lot of crypto people are aware of the project. It definitely needs some type of bounty to create hype. I am saying this as an investor in the project.
nuepix

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

Thought exactly the same then did my own research and I’m excited for this one and will definitely participate in the crowd sale in February!
2xbit

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

You have a good idea! I don`t find how much tokens will be issued?
Nalienn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:34:28 AM

The problem is that pre-ico gets 11 and ICO gets 10 tokens. The risk was not that high as the ICO date was announced to be close. Now that it is delayed months, the risk increased significantly AFTER we sent the money. Therefore, it is my belief that the pre-ico investors should get a higher amount because the risk increased after payment. In other words, you increased the risk without increasing the reward.
Is there any plan to reward more tokens to the pre-ico investors?
Well, I do hope you will get more on board, but meanwhile, delaying your token generation to the pre-ico investors is simply a bad PR. It would be nice if we could get some assurance other than "you took a risk". For example, the guy who posted above me simply wants his money back.
Hi! Amazing project you got here. I work in the revenue management of a hotel, so I know first-hand the pain in the ass that Expedia and Booking are for hotels. The potential this platform has is really big. Now, I have some questions about the implementation process though.

- First of all, how do you plan to get hotels and airlines to upload their availability and prices to your platforms. Do you expect that to happen spontaneously or do you plan to make any commercial/marketing initiative so that they get to know you.
 - Secondly, let's say I am interested in setting up a travel agency on WT. When will that be possible? And would I need to have programming skills to set it up?

Thanks for your comments and questions.

We're actively working on getting suppliers on board i.e. Lufthansa Group and Air New Zealand. We also have a very good awareness in the travel industry and we hope the smaller hotels and airlines will join by themselves. The platorm is open-source and permissionless so anyone can join at anytime, once it's live.

Yes of course that's possible! We will have a set of APIs to retrieve the inventory from, as of now we are building a solution for developers by developers. But overtime people may develop plugins and easier ways to interact with the blockchain.

We obviously didn't wake up and decide to move the TGE date because we were feeling like it that morning. It's due to regulatory delays, and people who participated at the early stage were well aware of the risks, of which regulatory delays was one of them. As we've elaborated on continously we're mainly a B2B platform, so if the industry can't adopt our solution the whole platform is useless. Therefore, following and abiding by every regulation is key for the platforms success.

Refunds or issuing tokens to early stage contributors doesn't work as it just complicates legal matters. Also ICOs a very risky place to put money into, particularly in presales. Contributions to Winding Tree are to sustain the development of the platform, we can't just issue a refund when a contributor changes their mind. We always advise to never put more than you can afford into risky stuff.  
Pre-ICO investors automatically got a higher amount, because Ethereum went up in price. Your pre-ICO life tokens were much cheaper than ICO tokens will be.
mobydic

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:17:59 PM

Guys. I contributed with my ETH long ago. Why didn't I receive Tokens? Why did you ask for my ETH and did not send anything back? How is that possible?
ridertiger

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:53:48 PM

Guys. I contributed with my ETH long ago. Why didn't I receive Tokens? Why did you ask for my ETH and did not send anything back? How is that possible?
They say that they will deliver them in February. I am waiting just like you are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: