Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:58:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Golden Age of cheap coins is over  (Read 1682 times)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:15:46 PM

How do you guys relatively new to the scene cope with this harsh reality? 4-6 months too late
Its because we have come to realize that the  period of coins coming and going without even standing the test of time is over and that few months interval is enough to test the legitimacy and potency of the project rather than a dump and pump project t that immediately the ICO is over, the developers are no longer found again and then push the price to the lowest point which it might not even recover again. Good times are here.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:31:46 PM

How do you guys relatively new to the scene cope with this harsh reality? 4-6 months too late

There will always be cheap coins.  Just last week we quickly mined the first three days of a launch for basically nothing and sold the coins for just over $200.  Upon launch a coin is worth nothing and that is as cheap as is gets.  People cannot recognize which to jump on and which do not most of the time, but Golden Age is still filling the pockets of those that know how to read to signals.

I'm pretty interested on what you called signal. I always read about on this forum but I still don't understand that. Will you mind if I ask if you have some guides regarding that thing? Thanks in advance.

xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:03:33 AM

There will always be cheap coins.  Just last week we quickly mined the first three days of a launch for basically nothing and sold the coins for just over $200.  Upon launch a coin is worth nothing and that is as cheap as is gets.  People cannot recognize which to jump on and which do not most of the time, but Golden Age is still filling the pockets of those that know how to read to signals.

I'm pretty interested on what you called signal. I always read about on this forum but I still don't understand that. Will you mind if I ask if you have some guides regarding that thing? Thanks in advance.

If I think the signal is just articulate, like a sign or a gesture, maybe that's what I know about the art of sinya, but if anyone knows better please correct me from my answer, because I only know like that.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:21:17 AM

The market is really inflated compared  to 6-8 months ago, now it become difficult to predict any ICO future.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:08:04 AM

The BAT ICO just went to show what the new normal will look like. selling out fast and only the deepest pockets can participate.

Time to get used to paying 5x ICO price once an ICO is over and it lists on an exchange.

yeah new insta ico scams for insiders.... avoid them and let them perish

nah get used to avoid them and let them sell it back to themselves over and over until they get bored and it crashes.

deep pockets? are they faster to transfer their funds? insiders on the other hand their participation is guaranteed.

bat, gns, rls, golem, all these capped insta ico scams need to be burned.

they are the new 100% premines.

that is true. and you have to add an ico more in your list.

Mysterium Network Token Sale is successful!
68,629 ETH was contributed in under 45 minutes.

There should be a thread of insta Ico scams to avoid. They manipulate the markets by just selling over and over to themselves and suck people in with fomo when they see the ever increasing caps.

If people wised up and realised this is another way of doing 100% premine then this new variation of super scam will be ended.

These projects mostly sellling dreams and roadmaps are stealing investment and funding from real projects.

I would make a real detailed thread about insta icos and keep it updated with a big explanation of how they operate but then people get tired of the same person harping on about things so hopefully someone different could create such a detailed and updated insta ico list.

i think i won't have the time to collect all the information needed to make a solid posting.

btw: what do you think about the minexcoin ico? this is a slow one...

I understand that.

I have not really looked at it but I

1. missed the 50%
2. am not sure how their stability algo works or even if that is a good way to do it.

so therefore unable to pass comment on minex

at least not an insta ico anyway.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: