Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 105449 times)
primeval

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:18:45 AM

Thanks for the update, CascadiaCC. Definitely a HODL. Might even pick up some more from the impatient and panicky traders dumping. At this bargain basement price, nothing to lose really.
comicbook125

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:01:28 PM

Thanks for the update, CascadiaCC. Definitely a HODL. Might even pick up some more from the impatient and panicky traders dumping. At this bargain basement price, nothing to lose really.

Good to see some community activities again here. BAS still has true supporters here and there. Get up and go forward!
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

Hmm, so dev is still around here? i notice he answer any technical problem from users, this means he is still here, no activities but still watching....

at first i did lose the hope on dev, and nearly tried to sell out all of my bas.

Then i realized 3 evidences that
-  dev always answered tech problems.
- their coin budge havent changed until now , when they could have cashed out like other scam devs
- and many supporters of this coins are still waiting, you can look at the views of this topic.

i decide to wait for bas to regain its bright light it deserves.

CascadiaCC said the truth, if you dont care, you would not have come here anymore.

Also, dont forget BAS is listed on HITBTC, which charges 16 BTC as listing. So who will leave the project after paying such hefty fee?
Hang on to BAS, dont seel. its Zero or Thousands game. I always go for thousands.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

dev, where is the good news. 2017 runs to its last hours and still nothing from you
comicbook125

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

Hmm, so dev is still around here? i notice he answer any technical problem from users, this means he is still here, no activities but still watching....

at first i did lose the hope on dev, and nearly tried to sell out all of my bas.

Then i realized 3 evidences that
-  dev always answered tech problems.
- their coin budge havent changed until now , when they could have cashed out like other scam devs
- and many supporters of this coins are still waiting, you can look at the views of this topic.

i decide to wait for bas to regain its bright light it deserves.

CascadiaCC said the truth, if you dont care, you would not have come here anymore.

Also, dont forget BAS is listed on HITBTC, which charges 16 BTC as listing. So who will leave the project after paying such hefty fee?
Hang on to BAS, dont seel. its Zero or Thousands game. I always go for thousands.

I also have a question regarding that. Will BAS be delisted from HitBTC after a certain period if dev doesn't pay more to extend?
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

Anyone know why this topic is still here? Don't they delete topics of dead coins, to protect potential buyers to buy shit things?
comicbook125

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

Anyone know why this topic is still here? Don't they delete topics of dead coins, to protect potential buyers to buy shit things?

This is not yet a dead coin. Did you read recent pages? Dev is still here and there is still a lot of supporters talking.
comicbook125

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Guys comon, i bought BAS at his peek but honestly i would sell this coin really dump this shit, i lost a lot of money its useless too hope something here the Team or the ceo is doing nothing it is no good sign, you even cant see any pictures of them man, realize we all have been stolen, our money is gone, you only can hope for a pump, i bought for 9 cents and sold for 2 cents,

This reminds me of the people on Poloniex's old trollbox who were urging me to "dump ETH, ETH is DETH" when the price was around $12 for months and months. They thought I was dreaming and "delusional" when I said that someday 1 ETH would be worth $500-1000 USD.

Also reminds me of people who told me to sell Litecoin at $4 because they bought it at $50 and it "would never go anywhere".

Or the people who urged me to dump Monero at $15 because it was "a darkmarket exit scam".

I'm pretty happy I didn't listen to any of them, just like I'm not listening to you. (Nor should anyone who considers themselves wise in crypto).

As for the developer, do we have any pictures Satoshi Nakamoto?

Not all developers want spotlight for themselves, nor are comfortable with their names being out there. We should respect the wishes of the team behind BitAsean to remain anonymous until such time that they want to reveal more about themselves.

Being anonymous does not make them dishonest or "crooks" as you said. Ask yourself if crooks would give 1-to-1 coin swaps for people who bought or mined the coin months ago. Crooks would have dumped all their coins at the all time high but as we can see the developers did not do that, nor have any of the other large holders of BitAsean.

I've talked with the developer numerous times and can assure you that development continues. There are things which they are working on which they'll announce when they are ready.

In the meantime, you should refrain from giving such bad advice.

i dont care about this shit coin, shit shit shit.
Then why are you here? Obviously you do care.

I know the answer but it is one which you cannot voice. You are here because you are afraid you made a bad mistake now that the price is above where you sold. It's your own fault for selling cheap. You only lose money when you buy high and sell low. In other words you did it wrong.

I am sure there are other projects which may interest you if you are looking for a "quick buck" so since you're out, see you later. BitAsean is and has always been about long term development. One which will benefit more people in a larger way in the long run.

I agree, there is nothing to lose anyway. All my coins, I mined them even with free electricity. So I can wait forever to see BAS walks again.
Doulon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

This is not yet a dead coin. Did you read recent pages? Dev is still here and there is still a lot of supporters talking.

I only see the dev saying a few words and that’s it.

Dev, if this coin is still alive and not a scam, can you give us a roadmap for 2018?
comicbook125

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

I only see the dev saying a few words and that’s it.

Dev, if this coin is still alive and not a scam, can you give us a roadmap for 2018?

Yes he is still here, answering all tech questions. In this crypto world, any coin can get up after fall and fly straight to the moon at any moment.
primeval

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

I kind of like that the dev doesn't get involved in all the butthurt, and just replies to those who actually need support. A roadmap would be welcome, sure.
comicbook125

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

I kind of like that the dev doesn't get involved in all the butthurt, and just replies to those who actually need support. A roadmap would be welcome, sure.

I'm not sure if there is any big problem in development after switching the coin to token form. It was good enough when it was cryptonight coins, at least people could mine it.
primeval

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

I'm not sure if there is any big problem in development after switching the coin to token form. It was good enough when it was cryptonight coins, at least people could mine it.

There have been plenty of problems with Cryptonight forks, plenty of projects have gone down with it. ERC is a reliable option.
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

That is correct. The dev is a developer, not a marketer, not a social media guy. I am privy to some things he and his team are working on which could be very big for BitAsean but at their request I can not speak about them. When they are ready they will be announced. In the case of BitAsean, silence is not inactivity. The dev interacts when it is necessary to help someone with something technical or with the coin swap but they are not here to hype people up or hold their hands. The future will be bright enough for the people who are patient. There will be news throughout 2018 and perhaps an updated roadmap as well. That's all I can say.
ipanda

Millionaire

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:53:29 AM

Everything is possible. Let's wait to see if BAS can come to 10$ within Q1 of 2018.
primeval

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:50:46 AM

That is correct. The dev is a developer, not a marketer, not a social media guy. I am privy to some things he and his team are working on which could be very big for BitAsean but at their request I can not speak about them. When they are ready they will be announced. In the case of BitAsean, silence is not inactivity. The dev interacts when it is necessary to help someone with something technical or with the coin swap but they are not here to hype people up or hold their hands. The future will be bright enough for the people who are patient. There will be news throughout 2018 and perhaps an updated roadmap as well. That's all I can say.

Sounds good! I do hope the dev hires a PR person to help out, but I agree that should not be the priority. Priority should be actually developing, and I'll take your word for it that development is ongoing.
comicbook125

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:29:38 AM

I understand but the community is also a very important part of the project. Perhaps dev can hire a marketer to do this kind of job for him, it is easy to go that way.
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:37:04 AM

I understand but the community is also a very important part of the project. Perhaps dev can hire a marketer to do this kind of job for him, it is easy to go that way.

This is something which they are well aware of and one of the things I know about but can not discuss may lead to a very fruitful relationship which would help greatly in this area. It's early days still.
ipanda

Millionaire

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

This is something which they are well aware of and one of the things I know about but can not discuss may lead to a very fruitful relationship which would help greatly in this area. It's early days still.

i dont undertand your option: a very fruitful relationship . Crypto is that relationship, nothing esle

Marketing is the most important thing which takes the most budget of any project.
The sooner , the better. They are aware of it but why they dont start now. Bas is lucky to have lost of loyal supporters, it's not wise to not take this advantage.
cecilia1

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

What a strange project here. Dev is so inactive but there is still lots of supporters around here. Hope this coin will prevail again, very promising idea.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: