Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 105449 times)
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

if you are still holding bas, i recommend you to sell it out right now on hitbtc. Those sht devs are transfering bas from eth wallet to hitbtc and cash out

be quick and good luck

It's fine to claim they left, but the dev never sold any of their coins.

Those wallets still hold the same amount they always did. Check etherscan.

Smiley there are only 5.000.000 bas on Circulating Supply .How the hell there are 9 mil bas on sale on hitbtc Huh?

at the very first, dev has 2 wallets with 20mil bas and 5mil bas... whats now ??/

Are you that fukcing dev, trying to calm people to cash out your sht. thats pretty bad man 
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmaz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

if you are still holding bas, i recommend you to sell it out right now on hitbtc. Those sht devs are transfering bas from eth wallet to hitbtc and cash out

be quick and good luck

Smiley there are only 5.000.000 bas on Circulating Supply .How the hell there are 9 mil bas on sale on hitbtc Huh?

at the very first, dev has 2 wallets with 20mil bas and 5mil bas... whats now ??/

Are you that fukcing dev, trying to calm people to cash out your sht. thats pretty bad man 

Did you even read their updates or roadmap?
From earlier this year:

"We are pleased to announce that BitAsean is beginning the BAS token distribution to businesses as described in our whitepaper.  This exciting new phase in BitAsean's business development will result in BitAsean actually being used in commerce and increased network effect.

Our BAS token distribution to businesses will help BitAsean gain visibility as well as expose BitAsean to people in a tangible way since businesses which accept our token will be prominently displaying "BitAsean Accepted Here" stickers or signs at their place of business and online.

With additional visibility and use will come the additional demand for BAS tokens.

If you have a business and wish to receive BAS tokens, please feel free to fill out our form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenHJ7rUrMjBfhT3whI8CNpOJYX4C9TKgqlnusPSt3Lw2thrA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If your request is approved we will send a confirmation email to you. (It may take about 3 days). You will receive 7,000 BAS. (4,000 BAS to give to your customers and 3,000 for you)

The conditions for giving BAS tokens to your customers are up to you. (e.g. if a customer buys your product for 10$ they will get free 100 BAS as loyalty points)

You will need to print out the "BitAsean Accepted Here" logo and show it at your store. (download from https://www.bitasean.org/download)

We recommend you use the imToken mobile wallet to send BAS tokens to your customers. (see how to use the imToken mobile wallet here: https://www.bitasean.org/wallet). Be advised that you will need to deposit some ETH to your wallet to pay the transaction fee."

It's hilarious how FUD completely killed the value of this coin,  but it doesn't really matter.  All it would take is a post from dev showing they are still working to get things back on track. 
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:07:35 AM

seem developer dump the token? im very happy i sell my bas at last pump but  i see im still have 15.000 bas
anyone interesting to buy? price $0.1  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:08:28 AM

be quick and good luck

seem you are buzzer team of bitasean right? haha

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

primeval

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

The dev hasn't sold. They have been distributing tokens exactly like they said they would, all listed in the whitepaper. However, it would be appreciated if the dev is more transparent about the distribution. Also, it would help to only distribute to those that'll actually use it. Right now it seems many are dumping the token instead of using them for retail as intended.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

I remember trying to help dev out with the project but he never replied which means a tacit no no. He already lost faith in the project. So sad that me and some other guys have to lose a lot of money on this. Reason why I don't go all out on projects with hidden ID dev team. The decided to move out of ERC20 blockchain just about when the ethereum blockchain soared. So sad!

brutalliator

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

It's the end of a fairy tale called "BAS" Cry
Mas Gery SNP

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:19:58 PM

fcking shit coin
longbtcdev

Activity: 80
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:27:08 PM

The dev hasn't sold. They have been distributing tokens exactly like they said they would, all listed in the whitepaper. However, it would be appreciated if the dev is more transparent about the distribution. Also, it would help to only distribute to those that'll actually use it. Right now it seems many are dumping the token instead of using them for retail as intended.
I noticed that there was more then 30 million BAS in sell orders at HitBTC, so more then max supply.

I think HitBTC sold tokens they didnt even had and 1 month later BAS got delisted without ANY notification...

I only can recommend to avoid hitbtc they seems to make scammy things lately
primeval

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:11:03 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 06:57:51 PM by primeval

I noticed that there was more then 30 million BAS in sell orders at HitBTC, so more then max supply.

I think HitBTC sold tokens they didnt even had and 1 month later BAS got delisted without ANY notification...

I only can recommend to avoid hitbtc they seems to make scammy things lately

That is bizarre... Haven't heard from ByteCode Team at all in a long while, so until that happens, it's unfortunate to see this once promising project die out

Anyway, we have seen many resurrections in the crypto space, so won't write it off just yet
TheWolf666

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 12:45:46 PM

I have followed this project and invested too, I have sold when I realized it was mostly a scam.
The problem with the ERC Tokens is that anyone can make one and do a pretty website, then pretent anything.

Trust only the real blockchains, and the one that forks the latest version of Bitcoin core... .these at least ask some real work to fork and maintain, and if the developper can make his coin functionnal with Bitcoin core 0.17+, then he knows C++ enough.
Otherwise, deception is always the end of the story.

I remember trying to help dev out with the project but he never replied which means a tacit no no. He already lost faith in the project. So sad that me and some other guys have to lose a lot of money on this. Reason why I don't go all out on projects with hidden ID dev team. The decided to move out of ERC20 blockchain just about when the ethereum blockchain soared. So sad!

hodaka888

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 03:46:08 PM

You can register your web service in Japanese biggest IT review market.  https://ktkm.net
hodaka888

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 04:55:02 PM

Best Japanese directory website. You can find best place to do something in Japan https://jp.mymikke.com/
hodaka888

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:28:55 AM

APEX LEGENDS コミュニティ Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and detailed information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material.

https://apex-legends.87so.net/public/
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  

Jump to: