Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first day of trading  (Read 11941 times)
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

My first training feeling is different.After taking the entry at the profit.I think this was done.I was thinking I got it all.Keeping the entry three days.A week later all of my ideas changed.As long as I was passing.I realized it's a tough job.After reading the book of Technical Analysis It's been 10 years
I made a huge mistake when I started trading in the cryptocurrency market. I should have studied the cryptocurrency market carefully before investing in it, but I invested in the market and then began to study more about cryptocurrency. That gave my property a 70% loss after a week of trading. So I advise you to look carefully at the market on a variety of sources before you decide to invest because it is the basic knowledge you need to capture in order to invest effectively.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1053
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

My first time in trading become unforgettable experience, it may hard to understand but then in the next process you may know your do and don'ts.  It feels like having a heavy line on a bus station or a train,  it register me in a couple of hours,  and I've been waited for too long. I remember that thing when the price is very low just like my friends in other town, he had Altcoins and he trade very seriously and it gain much.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

It was one of my unforgettable experienced in trading. My first day of trading was successful, I didn't experienced any kind of unpleasant things. I was lucky because I experience successful trading, many people says that trading is risky but when I try my first day of trading, I do it well. I experienced lot of things in trading, I become sociable and most of all I become more knowledgeable in trading.

jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:43:07 AM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
I believe that you want to succeed extremely difficult, you resist efforts and try to complete the task and purpose you set out to be able to succeed. I think you should learn those who are experienced in this field so that you can have good things for yourself. Avoid mistakes that are not worthy of lack of knowledge or misinformation.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
I believe that you want to succeed extremely difficult, you resist efforts and try to complete the task and purpose you set out to be able to succeed. I think you should learn those who are experienced in this field so that you can have good things for yourself. Avoid mistakes that are not worthy of lack of knowledge or misinformation.

besides of learning from other people lesson, we still need to try over and over so we could have the experience and we can increase our skills in analyzing the market. sometimes we made a mistake but it is normal and we could still fix the mistake so we can do better than yesterday but if we cannot learn from the mistake then we cannot do a good trade.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

good job now scale up and diversify to mitigate some level of risk.

That's true, trading is good job  now scale up and diversify to prevent the miligate some level of risk. In my first day in trading I don't know how to earn money use it and what is trade or trading?. My cousin said to me download binance application in play store if I want trade my money but he said there are risk to trade if the value of coin is low your invest drop.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

I still remember very well about my trading day. At that time, I bought a small amount of altcoin, but then a few days later, the money went up very quickly, and I gained some profit from it, although I did not much, but it was a start drain.
Start always like this. This sort of start is stable and it can help you visualize the better effects of what is good and what is bad in your trading. Like there are some people who don’t care about it, they just take start with heavy amount, being greedy and then get huge losses because they don’t have any knowledge. They must be keeping the basic knowledge prior to take a dive into the ocean of trading.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

I still remember very well about my trading day. At that time, I bought a small amount of altcoin, but then a few days later, the money went up very quickly, and I gained some profit from it, although I did not much, but it was a start drain.
Start always like this. This sort of start is stable and it can help you visualize the better effects of what is good and what is bad in your trading. Like there are some people who don’t care about it, they just take start with heavy amount, being greedy and then get huge losses because they don’t have any knowledge. They must be keeping the basic knowledge prior to take a dive into the ocean of trading.
basic knowledge of trading must be owned by anyone as a prospective trader, because the prospective trader must master the basic knowledge in order not to lose. and it should always be executed at all times so trading requires that its name is a knowledge not just a big capital.
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:13:47 PM

my first trade is memorable because i increase my funds but after that my funds go down because of decreasing of the rate of the coin. it is better to sell it faster if you have a profit. dont wait for highest profit because maybe the rate will decrease.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

My first day of trading was a disaster,  I admit that time I had no idea what is trading and how it should be done. So the result is a total failure, after failure, after failure.  So what i did is read reviews of different trading industries.  I even read and search what are the proper way and good strategies of the best trading that traders done. Now this time of my life I could say that I improved a lot.  Though sometimes I still failed but,  I do succeed a lot of times now. I step up and learned from those mistakes that I commit.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

Congrats on executing your first trade. Just keep in mind whenever you are trading that trading is highly risky. It COULd be a good, sustainable long term income for an experienced trader with thousands of executed trades and knowledge, and it could lose all your money.

It's not wise to save up money and then putting all of it to trading. 20%, 30% max. Don't put all your savings into trading altcoins. Trust me, i've seen people go into debt even because they want to get even with a trade they're doing.

Good to see though that you're enjoying it.

Trading is highly risk mate so dont ever greedy when you are doing trading.
Sell all your asset if already profit. Dont wait till the price back down again because of your greedy.
Want to make higher profit but you might be loss.

once we become greedy in trading, we cannot get any profit at all and we should stay away from this. it is better to get our profit than never. there are many times for us to make a profit but sometimes we are miss or we are too greedy because I am sure that every people wants to make a big profit.
That’s why our elders use to say that greed is curse and they hate greed, it is really bad to lose your high profit in day dreaming and getting lost. Nothing will come with ease you will have to be patient and wait till price of bitcoin rise and give you profit, I have never been in trading but my friends use trading they trade with bitcoin then wait for long and long to have profit so I am planning to do so will not panic at all because it is important for better future in bitcoin trading.

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

basic knowledge of trading must be owned by anyone as a prospective trader, because the prospective trader must master the basic knowledge in order not to lose. and it should always be executed at all times so trading requires that its name is a knowledge not just a big capital.

First days are the hardest ones for the traders because it's almost a mess to take correct decissions in your first time trading. I lived the same issue and I made many mistakes in the previous time, especially in the 1st time.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

After about 10 years of derivatives trading, I can say that one of the most critical skills you need to master if you would like to become a very profitable trader is patience.

jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

My first day of trading was a disaster,  I admit that time I had no idea what is trading and how it should be done. So the result is a total failure, after failure, after failure.  So what i did is read reviews of different trading industries.  I even read and search what are the proper way and good strategies of the best trading that traders done. Now this time of my life I could say that I improved a lot.  Though sometimes I still failed but,  I do succeed a lot of times now. I step up and learned from those mistakes that I commit.

Were both same, in my first try also in trading it was not good to start because i really don't know how to trade but because of my eagerness to start I try it in actual but it was failed but good thing is I learned from my mistake.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

Scott

my first attempt to trade it was on ccex trading site
i literally bought high and sold it low ,it took few more trades for me to realize
that my capital was dissolving rather than profiting Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

But trading with cryptos is not easy, i had to learn a lot before trading because it is not an easy task.. It took me more than two months before doing it so.

And i can really say that i hate trading, i have lost a lot of money because of it.

After about 10 years of derivatives trading, I can say that one of the most critical skills you need to master if you would like to become a very profitable trader is patience.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

maybe it is your lucky day, my advice if you have not understood the coin market better do not bet big. and it's a good idea to read first about how the current coin market develops.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

HI Scott, you have gotten a nice experience that is going to last you in your trading . It is better you start little than starting big and learn trading in a hard ways. Trading is a game of skills and understanding and you will need to work hard in practicing with few dollars before putting your hard earned. Your little capital should be seeing as a token for your future benefits.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:58:14 PM

maybe it is your lucky day, my advice if you have not understood the coin market better do not bet big. and it's a good idea to read first about how the current coin market develops.
Yes it is too much important to know about the market first, and when we become familiar with the market behavior then should invest big amount of money in trading. No doubt that trading can give us a good profit, but it is also a fact that if you inexperience in trading then trading can also be consider as more risky.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:39:20 PM

Then,congratulations as you make it better this time. Since trading is not an easy job especially if you're just newbie. Just always remember,dont be greedy on a profit while trading,it is more better to do scalping,small but sure profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: