Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ)  (Read 125362 times)
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:50:14 PM

InfoByte: BitShares BTS; The Future of Money?

http://waitdontpanicsell.blogspot.gr/2017/05/crypto-101-bitshares-bts-future-of-money.html
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:54:58 PM

Funny that is, you have made a thread for Bitshares but you have a little background of it or how did the developers conceptualize Bitshares as a Network. Do you consider yourself one of the developers? or a supporter?

Well my instinct says your just a common trader who picked up Bitshares and try to pump it up for no valid reasons.  Explain on this thread what are referring to as EOS. It is not my job to google what does it do. You have to do better than that if you want to really convince other that Bitshares is really having a good track .

I'm just a fan. I barely even have any bitshares myself, I just use the dex. Using the dex doesn't require having bitshares.

I don't care if anyone buys it or not. I'm interested in the fastest tech in the world, hence my interest in this.

I saw there was no proper ann because they focused on making deals like the one posted above in china, so I made one for myself to collect all the resources in one place. It took very little effort.

EOS is a generalized version of bitshares with sidechains and dapps which makes it natively very compatible with bitshares. Will be available on openledger shortly. Details are only now coming out so still lots to be decided. http://eos.io/ https://steemit.com/trending/eos http://imgur.com/a/7lx34

I also like trolling bad projects like centralized waves and centralized eth, which is why I'm talking to you.

Well to each is own, technical wise is Bitshares X as they called it , is now way behind technology. If DEX is the name of the game in terms of technology Nxt is better. Hell Im so excited with KOMODO and stratis. Jumblr and tumblebit both incorporate anonymous transactions. That is how should a DEX work.
scaryvirus (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:44:17 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 02:01:34 AM by scaryvirus

Well to each is own, technical wise is Bitshares X as they called it , is now way behind technology. If DEX is the name of the game in terms of technology Nxt is better. Hell Im so excited with KOMODO and stratis. Jumblr and tumblebit both incorporate anonymous transactions. That is how should a DEX work.

Better how??

bts is much faster than Nxt, I do like nxt, komodo, and stratis, but they are very different beasts.

idea behind graphene is to make dapps act as fast as their centralized counterparts.

did you know bts has stealth transactions (although requires cli wallet right now) and stealth accounts?

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@vikx/anonymity-and-decentralization-an-application-for-the-stealth-hidden-transactions-of-the-graphene-bitshares-steem

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@chris4210/no-names-no-amounts-bitshares-stealth-transactions-proposal

https://coinidol.com/bitshares-munich-to-unleash-project-stealth/

It's work in progress to make it more accessible right now.

I have no idea if graphene will be the best or something better will appear, but right now it's just very very very cool.
scaryvirus (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:10:58 AM

3rd in volume today

jwiz168

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:21:30 AM

3rd in volume today

Still does not convince me. Yes BTS is faster but Nxt has more substance and dividend-bearing assets, plus child chains such as ARDOR and the upcoming IGNIS. Let NEMStake which was a NXT asset alone has morphed into the top 5 . On your BTS what asset does it morphed to. All Bitshares does is hedge . Kinda one-dimensional and a very short term asset.
scaryvirus (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:25:20 AM

Still does not convince me. Yes BTS is faster but Nxt has more substance and dividend-bearing assets, plus child chains such as ARDOR and the upcoming IGNIS. Let NEMStake which was a NXT asset alone has morphed into the top 5 . On your BTS what asset does it morphed to. All Bitshares does is hedge . Kinda one-dimensional and a very short term asset.

That's fine. Different things for different folks. btw OBITS is a divident bearing asset, although right now based on votes it is only doing buyback and burn.

I don't know what's short term about it, it's doing a very difficult job not done anywhere else.

There's also stuff like hero token that is programmed to appreciate in value by 5% every year. or http://bittwenty.com/ that's like index fund. It's being used for various cool things like that. Some stuff is pretty neat.
jwiz168

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:59:29 AM

That's fine. Different things for different folks. btw OBITS is a divident bearing asset, although right now based on votes it is only doing buyback and burn.

I don't know what's short term about it, it's doing a very difficult job not done anywhere else.

There's also stuff like hero token that is programmed to appreciate in value by 5% every year. or http://bittwenty.com/ that's like index fund. It's being used for various cool things like that. Some stuff is pretty neat.

One thing you have to admit though, this is just a 3 to 4 day pump . Not a very long haul. Chinese market are so bullish on BTS that they are blindly salivating short term profits . Not the technology itself. Well I guess for them time is of the essence.  Though it has a 101 delegation worker it seems biased .  No equality for it unlike masternodes from DASH that sustainable up to this point.
scaryvirus (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:23:17 AM

One thing you have to admit though, this is just a 3 to 4 day pump . Not a very long haul. Chinese market are so bullish on BTS that they are blindly salivating short term profits . Not the technology itself. Well I guess for them time is of the essence.  Though it has a 101 delegation worker it seems biased .  No equality for it unlike masternodes from DASH that sustainable up to this point.

It's been going up the entire month by 7500% in usd.

I don't pretend to know the future, it's a waste of time, and typically only done by dishonest people.

I have no idea who's doing which pump, nor does it matter. This is the only crypto other than steem that's ready for faster than visa scale industrial use right now.
jwiz168

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:37:45 AM

One thing you have to admit though, this is just a 3 to 4 day pump . Not a very long haul. Chinese market are so bullish on BTS that they are blindly salivating short term profits . Not the technology itself. Well I guess for them time is of the essence.  Though it has a 101 delegation worker it seems biased .  No equality for it unlike masternodes from DASH that sustainable up to this point.

It's been going up the entire month by 7500% in usd.

I don't pretend to know the future, it's a waste of time, and typically only done by dishonest people.

I have no idea who's doing which pump, nor does it matter. This is the only crypto other than steem that's ready for faster than visa scale industrial use right now.

This month is June and we are only on its 10th day anything can happen. My perception with the delegation of 101 aka DPoS sucks. That is why LISK and RISE was not wise enough to build their own POS blockchain structure. DPoS needs delegate to be voted. Now if you come in late you have absolutely no chance of finding a block. I would like to categorize BTS in the likes of dogecoin and ripple. P&D sorts of asset.
scaryvirus (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:55:26 AM

This month is June and we are only on its 10th day anything can happen. My perception with the delegation of 101 aka DPoS sucks. That is why LISK and RISE was not wise enough to build their own POS blockchain structure. DPoS needs delegate to be voted. Now if you come in late you have absolutely no chance of finding a block. I would like to categorize BTS in the likes of dogecoin and ripple. P&D sorts of asset.

you have plenty of chance when you get voted in, it's even higher due to shuffling for top 20. it's perfect representative democracy. that's what makes it 100s of times faster than all the blockchains you mentioned.

bts could replace bitcoin right now and make all other crypto pointless and get funded forever straight out of blockchain.

real garbage chains are doge and waves, a step backward for tech - not even decentralized exchange, not decentralized funding, not self sustaining, zero innovation, zero understanding of what's needed, the crypto world would be better off without waves existing taking money from decentralized projects. Why would anyone use waves over a decentralized solution? zero reason. it's outdated already.

Have you been right about a single thing this entire time? nope.

Principai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:10:37 AM

Many Chinese exchanges on the shelves of bts, is really a good news, a dollar just around the corner
jwiz168

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:12:02 AM

you have plenty of chance when you get voted in, it's even higher due to shuffling for top 20. it's perfect representative democracy. that's what makes it 100s of times faster than all the blockchains you mentioned.

bts could replace bitcoin right now and make all other crypto pointless and get funded forever straight out of blockchain.

real garbage chains are doge and waves, a step backward for tech - not even decentralized exchange, not decentralized funding, not self sustaining, zero innovation, zero understanding of what's needed, the crypto world would be better off without waves existing taking money from decentralized projects. Why would anyone use waves over a decentralized solution? zero reason. it's outdated already.

Have you been right about a single thing this entire time? nope.

Why would you answer your own question??? This is just a pump and dump nothing more. Pretty soon delegates will be so rogue that no one will ever maintain it. Waves is cool . You can get some airdrop which I never had experience with Bitshares X . If only bitshares wouldn't so politicize and  being funded by Chinese  angel investors things will be differently at the helm of Daniel and Stan Larimer.
jwiz168

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:14:00 AM

Many Chinese exchanges on the shelves of bts, is really a good news, a dollar just around the corner

This is what I was pertaining to. Pumps are being done by homegrown  crypto traders in China that have their very deep pockets at their disposals without knowing what tech Bitshares is.
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:17:46 AM

another nice rises LOL even rising above monero  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   bet those trollero will come here soon and trashtalk  Wink

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Suz7

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:32:26 AM

Worth checking out how the BTS DEX can be used - eg. the bit20 cryptocurrency index fund tracker of the top 20 crypto currencies;
see http://www.bittwenty.com/

This blows most other coins away.
legati

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:33:22 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 07:47:04 AM by legati

next 48 hours 1 dollar ..... i said it!!! crazy vol.  Shocked
btcunbranded

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:55:27 AM

Got in late yesterday, woke up this morning, its  like Xmas!!!!!
Have a great day everyone, Happy to be part of the Bitshare history.
dan4354

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

Hi, its my first post. Im noob... for now Smiley.     Im in a week in cryptocurrency trading, and i am really overwhelmed of the potential of the technology (maybe we witness something remarkable) and second, how its a really good investments.

I bought myself in 2 days ago, when im started with small amount of money.

Do you think it will go up to 1 $ until next week, or do you think i should wait now for some time and let it cool of... was a really insane rise the last couple of hours.

thank you for your answers.

regards
btcunbranded

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:03:44 AM

Hi, its my first post. Im noob... for now Smiley.     Im in a week in cryptocurrency trading, and i am really overwhelmed of the potential of the technology (maybe we witness something remarkable) and second, how its a really good investments.

Do you think it will go up to 1 $ until next week, or do you think i should wait now for some time and let it cool of... was a really insane rise the last couple of hours.

regards
Take some profit back into your base crypto, Bitcoin or Eth, Keep some skin in the game.
If you see some nice dips, below what you sold at buy back in
Sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster ride!
dan4354

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:00:10 AM

regards
Take some profit back into your base crypto, Bitcoin or Eth, Keep some skin in the game.
If you see some nice dips, below what you sold at buy back in
Sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster ride!

okay, thx Will read a lot and try to keep cool.

on topic. i like bitshare, i think it has a lot of potential because me as a noob understood very fast how to handle it, and now there will be more and more new people in the game.
i like the idea of transfering money very easy from bitshares account to account, the integrated "shapeshift" function if you want to change your btc in bts... and the interface.
could replace the bank system as it is nowadays...
hope my estimate is halfway correct

why is the chinese market so active now?

regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: