Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ)  (Read 125370 times)
scaryvirus (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

I finally read more of this news release and saw there are a ton of projects there

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/06/09/chinese-investors-boost-funding-in-danish-crypto-exchanges-blockchain-projects/#37cf692c883b

• OCASH, a new BitShares token representing an ‘all-in one crypto’ debit card solution.
  • GetGame (REALITY), a platform for gaming
  • Apptrade (APPX), which creates portfolios of apps and has been dubbed the ‘Wall Street of Apps’
  • eDEV.one (EDEV, JOYY), a blockchain-based freelancing platform
  • partnership with the first public blockchain in China, ViewFin
  • agreement to have OBITS, the official currency of OpenLedger, listed on two Chinese exchanges based in Shanghai - SZZC and Lhang
  • OpenLedger intends to announce three individual sharedrop snapshots for OBITS holders who hold tokens related to eDEV.one, Getgame and OCASH
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:22:45 PM

I finally read more of this news release and saw there are a ton of projects there

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/06/09/chinese-investors-boost-funding-in-danish-crypto-exchanges-blockchain-projects/#37cf692c883b

• OCASH, a new BitShares token representing an ‘all-in one crypto’ debit card solution.
  • Apptrade (APPX), which creates portfolios of apps and has been dubbed the ‘Wall Street of Apps’
  • agreement to have OBITS, the official currency of OpenLedger, listed on two Chinese exchanges based in Shanghai - SZZC and Lhang
  • OpenLedger intends to announce three individual sharedrop snapshots for OBITS holders who hold tokens related to eDEV.one, Getgame and OCASH
If I buy Obits with bitshares lite wallet, is that the same a holding on OpenLedger as mentioned in article
At the end this month, OpenLedger intends to announce three individual sharedrop snapshots for OBITS holders who hold tokens related to eDEV.one, Getgame and OCASH.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 02:27:06 PM

If I buy Obits with bitshares lite wallet, is that the same a holding on OpenLedger as mentioned in article
At the end this month, OpenLedger intends to announce three individual sharedrop snapshots for OBITS holders who hold tokens related to eDEV.one, Getgame and OCASH.

yes, OpenLedger is a company connected to BitShares. They run on top of it.

btcunbranded

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:35:04 PM

yes, OpenLedger is a company connected to BitShares. They run on top of it.
Cheers, thankyou for clarification
btcunbranded

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:36:39 PM

The good news is that BTS is rising as we hoped for. The even better news is that the technicals are indicating the current rise is not being powered by an emotional public, but by professionals. The current uptrend beginning this last Thursday as seen on the hourly chart is still intact. We are inside a series of extensions all using the same anchor that is targeting ~.00026000. While clearly working off excesses and correcting down to the 50% retrace of the extension and the rising 50sma that also meets with good horizontal price and Bollinger support, the volumetric studies suggest continued strong demand in what looks like accumulation. All this suggests that this is not exactly the best place to be taking profits. Let your profits run, and wait for a breakdown in the trend before selling. Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/mI4u2ir.jpg
Could you tell me where chart is from please?
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:06:51 PM

Just as I suspected a temporary pump. With no further development . I was constantly warning about this but I guess people from China really have deep pockets . Now they can afford to lose once this pump is over.

Grin When I saw something like your say about the Waves, I sold all my coin (10.000) for just 1.8 btc. So got a lesson! ) Never hear some experts on a bitcointalk. Listen intuition! BTS is HUGE and it will cost around $5 in 6-12 month.

Well , I dont consider myself as an expert I based my opinions on technical aspect and when I was critical at waves that time as long as I remember because they had amassed huge funds but released a not so good product that had no decentralized nodes . As to your speculations of BTS will be able to reach at $5 I will only say this...IN YOUR DREAMS. No further development . Just adding some assets within the network which is 4 years old. I going to reiterate... NXT is better.
btcunbranded

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:12:32 PM

Just as I suspected a temporary pump. With no further development . I was constantly warning about this but I guess people from China really have deep pockets . Now they can afford to lose once this pump is over.

Grin When I saw something like your say about the Waves, I sold all my coin (10.000) for just 1.8 btc. So got a lesson! ) Never hear some experts on a bitcointalk. Listen intuition! BTS is HUGE and it will cost around $5 in 6-12 month.

Well , I dont consider myself as an expert I based my opinions on technical aspect and when I was critical at waves that time as long as I remember because they had amassed huge funds but released a not so good product that had no decentralized nodes . As to your speculations of BTS will be able to reach at $5 I will only say this...IN YOUR DREAMS. No further development . Just adding some assets within the network which is 4 years old. I going to reiterate... NXT is better.
Maybe true from technical analysis but the fundamentals indicate Bitshares are here to stay....
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

Maybe true from technical analysis but the fundamentals indicate Bitshares are here to stay....

One thing though just to make BTS stay... do the doge way. Hedge to BTS if anyone wants to increase its total asset if BTS increases only 1-5  sats gonna be huge returns from where it hedged.
scaryvirus (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:24:45 PM

you keep coming up with centralized and slow chains like waves and slow chains like nxt, doge? that's the best you can do? Hard to tell them apart with nothing properly useful yet.

we already showed to you there's plenty of development. we already showed to you tech wise there's nothing faster in existence. we already showed to you there is nothing more used right now.

I'm sorry you hate fundamentals and reality, go buy your doge or whatever and hope you get up to 10 users with your amazing 10 tx/sec and zero useful features while people on bts are ready today to go faster than visa.

redmi4x

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:45:01 PM

buy orders in china HUGE again, its climbing up like a master. Also 2nd biggest china exhcange on June 13 will add BTS, another one 1 week later. BTS is going definitely for 1-2 USD and from a technical and developt standpoints its the best, fastest and best working dezentralized exchange with lots of features (mentioned by somone above). Ive only 20k bts but im happy that its getting the worth it deserves among all. BTS should be 3rd place with the working features it has and progress.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

The good news is that BTS is rising as we hoped for. The even better news is that the technicals are indicating the current rise is not being powered by an emotional public, but by professionals. The current uptrend beginning this last Thursday as seen on the hourly chart is still intact. We are inside a series of extensions all using the same anchor that is targeting ~.00026000. While clearly working off excesses and correcting down to the 50% retrace of the extension and the rising 50sma that also meets with good horizontal price and Bollinger support, the volumetric studies suggest continued strong demand in what looks like accumulation. All this suggests that this is not exactly the best place to be taking profits. Let your profits run, and wait for a breakdown in the trend before selling. Smiley

One of the largest and most powerful altcoins today. Maybe the future BTS can be synchronized with altcoin like etherum. Just a few more until the BTS has high price rates, a tremendous increase has also made many people increasingly interested in using and investing with Bitshares.
All-mints.com

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 05:37:32 PM

BTS has been yoyo-ling to the upside - the correction came in and now is going away. It's trending upward.
btcunbranded

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:39:20 PM

BTS has been yoyo-ling to the upside - the correction came in and now is going away. It's trending upward.
up,up and away hopefully
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:53:01 PM

Great post and thankyou for your valueble input.
Made me realise I need to learn chart analysis!

Since that post we have a confirmed 1-2-3 trend reversal on the hourly, a broken head and shoulder pattern, along with a bearish aligning of the 20 and 50sma’s currently at the headline of the broken pattern, on falling volume (both upside and downside). There’s still a bull Fibonacci support level that’s held till now, but if that goes down I'd have no reason left to continue to suggest a reasonable possibility of getting to those levels in the immediate future.

I took profits on 2/3 of my position. We’ll see if I get to buy back cheaper, or get left behind. Wink

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:56:08 AM

Bought some Bitshares on Poloniex last Friday thinking that I may get some profits because I see the direction of its movement is going up and in Poloniex it always green so I give it a try, after logging-in today I see it doubled. If this continues to trend upward I might buy some more.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 06:05:06 AM

Bought some Bitshares on Poloniex last Friday thinking that I may get some profits because I see the direction of its movement is going up and in Poloniex it always green so I give it a try, after logging-in today I see it doubled. If this continues to trend upward I might buy some more.

you wait til it goes up then buy? interesting strategy...

Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

It's hard to make an informed decision right now based on what I have read so far. Fundamentals seem to indicate that BTS will increase a lot in value maybe already on Tuesday and onwards (being added on major Chinese exchange and tons of other positive factors), whereas the technicals seem to have a more bearish outlook. I guess long term hodlers will do fine anyway, but there could be a window to sell and buy back cheaper in the short term. Is it worth taking the risk? Personally, I will wait until the end of the week before taking any profits. Later, I will look into reinvesting my BTS into other assets via OpenLedger.
btcunbranded

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:42:55 AM

It's hard to make an informed decision right now based on what I have read so far. Fundamentals seem to indicate that BTS will increase a lot in value maybe already on Tuesday and onwards (being added on major Chinese exchange and tons of other positive factors), whereas the technicals seem to have a more bearish outlook. I guess long term hodlers will do fine anyway, but there could be a window to sell and buy back cheaper in the short term. Is it worth taking the risk? Personally, I will wait until the end of the week before taking any profits. Later, I will look into reinvesting my BTS into other assets via OpenLedger.
Im the same, holding and contemplating buying more for surge tommorow onwards
dan4354

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:50:40 PM

bitshares was the only major crypto that was stable during the down tend today Cool
btcunbranded

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:56:58 PM

bitshares was the only major crypto that was stable during the down tend today Cool
Did move a fair bit, seems stable due to its low price per BTs.It will soon pop up again though,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: