Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM or GNT  (Read 4376 times)
100%succes

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

I am also confused to choose between SONM or GNT because both projects are very good, But my friend liked SONM a lot.
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

Well why not both? I think there is room for competition here, and also SONM has at least one 100% positive thing going for it that Golem doesn't have. While you can take part in the SONM ICO in a week, you can't go back to 2016 and take part in the Golem croudfunding Cheesy

It's good to see the difference between GNT and SONM . I really like SONM project because it has many more special features than GNT . Howerver GNT is working before SONM so I must wait for SONM ICO finished then I will see what happens next ?
raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:07:41 PM

Never heard of SONM before. But it is running on a platform called cocanie? From what I just glanced at from the first page post of the graphic shown. Sad

I would rather put it into golem.
Atleast I know it is not tied into the underworld of bitcoin and I don't want to be involved into any darknet dealings with my bitcoins/altcoins. Undecided
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:26:34 PM

Both are good project and almost same concept with minor differences in my opinion. GNT already started being traded in exchanges while SONM ICO's are ending soon. SONM's community are growing also, same with GNT as you can see on its BUY support. Both are being supported by community in my opinion.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:16:42 PM

Never heard of SONM before. But it is running on a platform called cocanie? From what I just glanced at from the first page post of the graphic shown. Sad

Atleast I know it is not tied into the underworld of bitcoin and I don't want to be involved into any darknet dealings with my bitcoins/altcoins. Undecided

It seems to me that the SONM team are working or will offer a platform to do scientific drug research, and I am sure their platform cocaine has more positive impacts if it for scientific purposes and also to allow other scientific experiments to get faster results. I am supporting the SONM team these days spreading their project on social media.

The ICO is this June 15th in case you want to get sone tokens.

davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:29:52 PM

Both are great prospect so I would suggest to go with both if possible. If I would pick only one it would be SONM due to more features over GNT.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:06:36 PM

It seems to me that the SONM team are working or will offer a platform to do scientific drug research, and I am sure their platform cocaine has more positive impacts if it for scientific purposes and also to allow other scientific experiments to get faster results. I am supporting the SONM team these days spreading their project on social media.

The ICO is this June 15th in case you want to get sone tokens.

Sonm supercomputer can be used for many cases,but if miners profit will be 10x bgger thanks Sonm than will be huge demand on Sonm

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

Better is Anryze - distributed network for Speech Recognition)
Details are here - https://ico.anryze.com

Bounty Program is starting on Monday
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:55:23 PM

Yes they are similar projects. I think the marketing abilities of their teams will be determining the success of their projects. The one made the marketing better will be in steap ahead.
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:58:46 PM

I have only invested in SONM ICO because I was really impressed by their plan. Golem is interesting too but their vision is fogged.
PXVX

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:42:54 AM

I also invested in both because I think both have the potential to succeed also never put all your eggs in only one basket  Wink
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:01:12 PM

I have invested in both, but still i see much more potential behind GNT, because SONM is behaving strange at the moment Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:09:27 PM

these coins have nothing to do with one another, and can't therefore be compared

GNT is a prediction market while SOMN is a supercomputer

It's like comparing apples to oranges

When investing make sure to compare two coin from the same "industry", so to say

Compare ETH to IOTA to EOS to TEZOS (all these are "smart contract related")

Compare BTC to LTC to XRP to DASH etc. (these are focused specifically on "financial transactions")
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:07:19 PM

these coins have nothing to do with one another, and can't therefore be compared

When investing make sure to compare two coin from the same "industry", so to say

Compare BTC to LTC to XRP to DASH etc. (these are focused specifically on "financial transactions")

What are You talking about? - "GNT is a prediction market while SOMN is a supercomputer. It's like comparing apples to oranges"

Golem (GNT) - Worldwide Supercomputer. Golem is a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access. It's made up of the combined power of user's machines, from personal laptops to entire datacenters.
SONM (SNM) - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining. Secure and cost-effective fog supercomputer is designed for general-purpose computing, from mobile app hosting to video rendering to DNA analysis.
savon2k

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

giants may cry too

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

Seems like a big somn promo post 😅 I sold mine because of market uncertnty and pre-Ico mostly ..its gonna get pushed to that pre ico price every time there is something scary going on with btc
savon2k

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

giants may cry too

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

Ahah you probably confusing $GNO and $GNT which are gnosis -2017 ico and old school daddy golem
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:12:08 PM

I think they are both very promising projects. I have invested in GNT, and I will also invested in SONM.
they have both a potential, although sonm it slightly very slow to reach its ico price now, still i think it takes time, it will definitely reach its price sooner or later just wait for it. invest what you are afford to lose.

ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:39:18 PM

I am also confused to choose between SONM or GNT because both projects are very good, But my friend liked SONM a lot.
I prefer GNT because GNT is better than SONM. Price GNT very better than SONM. Actually, i have invested in SONM but SONM disappointed me.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

Both are very good project in my opinion

But sonm is a lot cheaper now than Ico price, i will choose Sonm

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

I think they are both very promising projects. I have invested in GNT, and I will also invested in SONM.
they have both a potential, although sonm it slightly very slow to reach its ico price now, still i think it takes time, it will definitely reach its price sooner or later just wait for it. invest what you are afford to lose.
Yes they are both good looking project but I invest in Sonm though the price is cheap now in the exchange. I think sonm price will increase in the exchange as this project is new.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: