Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawal still "Awaiting Approval" in poloniex  (Read 2881 times)
BCTBF (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:25:04 AM

I have received responses on all my tickets after waiting 2 weeks and my btc have returned. Then I made another withdrawal, but I was stuck with "Awaiting Approval" again. Why is this always happening to me?
I just want to take all my balance there. Cry
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alin8888

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:55:57 AM

Can you tell us tour ticket number so we can track where the are with this?

BCTBF (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:52:26 PM

Can you tell us tour ticket number so we can track where the are with this?
This is my ticket number 267097

Here's an article about a troubled withdrawal on poloniex: A Number of Poloniex Users are Facing Withdrawal Issues http://www.altcointoday.com/number-poloniex-users-facing-withdrawal-issues/

Hope you can help me, thank you.
alin8888

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:47:42 PM

actually i meant your ticket number before this one, the one you got a response to

BCTBF (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:55:19 PM

actually i meant your ticket number before this one, the one you got a response to
Okay I'm sorry, here is my last ticket number which has got the answer: 257134
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:54:27 PM

I saw other's didn't have a problem with Polo while others like you have issue with them. There is a thread which he was able to get his money from Polo in 18 days. Maybe Polo is just experiencing technical issues.  I guess you need to follow up and just have patience and for sure you will get them in no time.
BCTBF (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:16:16 PM

I saw other's didn't have a problem with Polo while others like you have issue with them. There is a thread which he was able to get his money from Polo in 18 days. Maybe Polo is just experiencing technical issues.  I guess you need to follow up and just have patience and for sure you will get them in no time.
I'm sure if polo only has a technical issues, I might not get the same issues for 3x in a row, bitcoin I'm stuck there and every time I make a withdrawal, the withdrawal I do gets "Awaiting Approval" status and this keeps repeating. strange
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:54:03 AM

Same problem from 3 days ago
Code:
Awaiting Approval	BTC	0.25919504
2017-07-01 10:01:30
Address: 39LaNmfEA17EYmNMgjZStk189aXfo16UVM

the verification email came and did confirm the withdrawal
but then transaction stuck there

I realized they have closed the trollbox saying they are putting more effort in the support tickets
so I ended up creating a ticket 24 hours later that was STUCK in "STATUS: waiting your response" (problem with freshdesk lets hope)

I had to reply another 2 times on the ticket 12 hours later to get it to "STATUS: Being Processed"

I am waiting on this ticket status about 24 hour now

I realize it was the weekend and maybe there was no support at the weekend but still reading all this problem I can't think of anything else but "CRYPTO EXCHANGE nightmare" hope I am wrong since I like poloniex since long time ago.

I am LEVEL 1 confirmed and my withdrawn amount as you see is way below the limit of $2000 and even on the withdraw page it said that still had some limit $ left to withdraw 

posted 3 days ago the documents for LEVEL 2 verification hope this did not get my withdrawal stuck

still give them the benefit of the doubt since it was the weekend

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
BCTBF (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:41:43 AM

Code:

I realized they have closed the trollbox saying they are putting more effort in the support tickets
so I ended up creating a ticket 24 hours later that was STUCK in "STATUS: waiting your response" (problem with freshdesk lets hope)

I had to reply another 2 times on the ticket 12 hours later to get it to "STATUS: Being Processed"

I realize it was the weekend and maybe there was no support at the weekend but still reading all this problem I can't think of anything else but "CRYPTO EXCHANGE nightmare" hope I am wrong since I like poloniex since long time ago.

I am LEVEL 1 confirmed and my withdrawn amount as you see is way below the limit of $2000 and even on the withdraw page it said that still had some limit $ left to withdraw 

posted 3 days ago the documents for LEVEL 2 verification hope this did not get my withdrawal stuck

I have been getting this problem over and over and it's have happened more than 4x with the same problem that is "Awaiting Approval" and I always make a support ticket after the incident and I always get responses more or less every once a week and the withdrawal I did was canceled by them with a refunded balance. I was thinking maybe because I was a new user using poloniex, so I kept experiencing the same problem over and over again. Are you a new user or an old user using poloniex?

Right now, I'm also waiting for their response to the support ticket I just made yesterday.

I have also asked for help to a friend who has been using poloniex for a long time and he has never had this problem and I have linked my poloniex account to my friend's main account. Hopefully this way the problems I receive repeatedly can be resolved. Will i post here if it works.
BCTBF (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

This is the end of a long enough problem with poloniex.
Yesterday I made a withdrawal but "Awaiting Approval" happened again for the umpteenth time and then immediately without a long think I immediately made a support ticket and then I got a faster response than before because a just counted within 1 day time I have received a response from poloniex.
Finally I can be detached from the shackles of poloniex and hope your problems can also be resolved quickly, now I can leave poloniex quietly and will switch to bittrex.

Proof :
GiorgosK

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

Code:

I have been getting this problem over and over and it's have happened more than 4x with the same problem that is "Awaiting Approval" and I always make a support ticket after the incident and I always get responses more or less every once a week and the withdrawal I did was canceled by them with a refunded balance. I was thinking maybe because I was a new user using poloniex, so I kept experiencing the same problem over and over again. Are you a new user or an old user using poloniex?

Right now, I'm also waiting for their response to the support ticket I just made yesterday.

I have also asked for help to a friend who has been using poloniex for a long time anacd he has never had this problem and I have linked my poloniex account to my friend's main account. Hopefully this way the problems I receive repeatedly can be resolved. Will i post here if it works.

I am an old user actually but never had this problem
I am already waiting for more than a day of the ticket being open and waiting

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

It does seem like Polo got a little bit too big for what they could actually handle. A company pulling millions on a bad day that can't have decent support is beyond me. Probably fuled by greed.

I'm glad your situation worked itself out and I agree with you moving to somewhere else. Polo has a lot of issues right now and I think they have to figure out their shit asap. Can't wait enough until we have decentralized exchanges.

mshordja

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 09:17:19 PM

Had the same problem. I asked for a Withdrawal at  2017-06-21 08:04:08 and till now nothing. The Withdrawal is in status "Awaiting Approval" . I have done everything in my power i open and ticket to them , ticket number: 257452 , but no one respond. Can anyone help me what to do?  Cry Cry Cry
Thanks

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:25:24 PM

This is the end of a long enough problem with poloniex.
Yesterday I made a withdrawal but "Awaiting Approval" happened again for the umpteenth time and then immediately without a long think I immediately made a support ticket and then I got a faster response than before because a just counted within 1 day time I have received a response from poloniex.
Finally I can be detached from the shackles of poloniex and hope your problems can also be resolved quickly, now I can leave poloniex quietly and will switch to bittrex.

Proof :
[img ]https://i.imgur.com/SynzwJr.png[/img]

When reading all posts in this thread I was thinking that only the bitcoins are being held by them and delaying the withdrawals but seems that even withdrawing in other currencies takes time and contacting always the support really sucks. I have some funds there, don't know if it is better to withdraw in bitcoin or in any other currencies like ETH or DOGE, which one is betteR?
BCTBF (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:34:02 AM

I actually feel and assume that this problem can be solved because of the help from my friend who also has been willing to "Linked Accounts" link my poloniex account with poloniex account him (my friend).

I have said this before:
I have also asked for help to a friend who has been using poloniex for a long time and he has never had this problem and I have linked my poloniex account to my friend's main account. Hopefully this way the problems I receive repeatedly can be resolved. Will i post here if it works.

And it seems to work so well that I get a quicker answer or response because in just 1 day I have received their response, because usually I get response after a week more. Not just quick responses, problems I receive repeatedly can also be solved smoothly.
GiorgosK

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

I actually feel and assume that this problem can be solved because of the help from my friend who also has been willing to "Linked Accounts" link my poloniex account with poloniex account him (my friend).

I have said this before:

And it seems to work so well that I get a quicker answer or response because in just 1 day I have received their response, because usually I get response after a week more. Not just quick responses, problems I receive repeatedly can also be solved smoothly.

Is your friend level2 verified ?

BCTBF (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:30:08 PM

I have said this before:

Is your friend level2 verified ?
No, he is just an old account and never had a problem with poloniex, he also does not activate 2FA.
Maybe you can wait until 9 days first, if you get response after 9 days you can try withdrawal again, if "Awaiting Approval" problem happened again to you, you should have linked your account with your friend account who never had problem with Poloniex.
GiorgosK

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 05:31:50 PM

WTF still waiting for the transaction to be cleared and support to actually answer my ticket 11 days later
anybody know a way to get their attention or have they left the building cryptsy style ?

BCTBF (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

WTF still waiting for the transaction to be cleared and support to actually answer my ticket 11 days later
anybody know a way to get their attention or have they left the building cryptsy style ?
Did the tickets you made earlier have received a response?
14 days is a long time I've ever experienced got a response from them, you've been waiting 11 days and it seems it still takes 3 more days to get respone from them.
I do not understand why old poloniex accounts like you get into complicated and unresolved issues with a long time.
It seems that this problem is long gone for me and you are still trapped there.
Last time I sent a ticket, I vent out all my emotions with a rough sentence and within 24h I got a response from him.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:23:34 PM

I doubt that they have pulled a cryptsty and just up and left but their support has been notoriously slow, always. I would not be too worried about the funds you are trying to withdraw, in time you will surely get them back. I'd just stay put for a little while longer, I've heard some people having to wait over 1 month for a respond, although they seem to have picked up the pace as of late.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: