Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawal still "Awaiting Approval" in poloniex  (Read 2881 times)
bamsayr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:16:48 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 06:15:30 PM by bamsayr

Same problem here!! 2FA is enabled, withdrawal confirmation mails received and approved. Tx is less then $2000. No response from support! since 1st august "awaiting approval".(Withdrawal Issue #350814)

http://imgur.com/a/049RJ

EDIT:
Finally poloniex has responded:

"Please be advised that Poloniex is not a web wallet or address changing service. Continued use of your Poloniex account to deposit and withdraw funds without trading could lead to freezes and possible account closure. "

That was the reason for blocking withdrawals in my case. I'd stored my assets on to different exchanges without trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nooby-miner

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

2FA enabled, waited over 20 days to get reply to 2 withdrawals awaiting approval, finally they released my funds, but ticket i posted a month ago about funds deposited and blockchain shows they were, still not credited or even showing as in process or something. Fortunately i put small amounts in, as i wanted to test their trust, after reading many past posts about issues. I wante to see if this had been fixed, or they the poster of problems made mistakes ect. So after this, im not going to put decent funds into poloinex to trade with, as imo they are not reliable, or trustworthy.

Goodbye boloxnex
robrol999

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:49:32 PM

My ETH withdrawal is Awaiting Approval for nearly 2 days.

Also ETC has been sent to my Poloniex address and it hasn't been deposited for 4 days.

I opened Support tickets for both and received no reply. Both says "Being Processed".

Users currently online: 23453.

Obviously there are issues in their deposit and withdrawal procedures, but with this number of users there is no way that they can fix it, so the problem will just accumulate day by day.

I just wonder how people who invested large amount of money into this company can sleep peacefully, as by the look at it, there is absolutely no guarantee that they can take their money out, especially after Poloniex updated their Terms and Conditions.

I hope Poloniex will pay out everybody, but I'd rather bet on XRP to reach $2 in 2 years, than betting on Poloniex staying in business for another 2 years.  Smiley
cheng5757

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

I have same withdrawal problem here. My withdrawal of GAME coin to my wallet had been hold by Poloniex for 16 days already. I tried to submit tickets and email them to ask what happen but they never reply me except the auto-generated email!!! I told them I will have legal action to them but still no reply. I rely doubt they are going to be insolvent soon from their recent change of term of use.
http://imgur.com/rKc5gaP

Does any one have similar experience like me or know what I should do to take back my digital asset?
Gnosis7777

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

I have same withdrawal problem here. My withdrawal of GAME coin to my wallet had been hold by Poloniex for 16 days already. I tried to submit tickets and email them to ask what happen but they never reply me except the auto-generated email!!! I told them I will have legal action to them but still no reply. I rely doubt they are going to be insolvent soon from their recent change of term of use.

Does any one have similar experience like me or know what I should do to take back my digital asset?

People don't read the terms of service. When you sign up for Poloniex you waive all rights to legal action Smiley

Terms of Service breakdown:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2063536.0

Yea, it's pretty ridiculous.

BCTBF (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:48:36 PM

Same problem here!! 2FA is enabled, withdrawal confirmation mails received and approved. Tx is less then $2000. No response from support! since 1st august "awaiting approval".(Withdrawal Issue #350814)

EDIT:
Finally poloniex has responded:

"Please be advised that Poloniex is not a web wallet or address changing service. Continued use of your Poloniex account to deposit and withdraw funds without trading could lead to freezes and possible account closure. "

That was the reason for blocking withdrawals in my case. I'd stored my assets on to different exchanges without trading.
Yes it is very risky if using the exchange just to save and withdraw money. I personally always trade on poloniex but not very often, but I still get the problem "Awaiting Approval" when make withdrawal. After everything is resolved, until now I do not use poloniex anymore, they are like scam sites that earn good trust from many bitcoin users. LOL
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 10:59:31 AM

Same problem from 3 days ago
Code:
Awaiting Approval	BTC	0.25919504
2017-07-01 10:01:30
Address: 39LaNmfEA17EYmNMgjZStk189aXfo16UVM

the verification email came and did confirm the withdrawal
but then transaction stuck there

I realized they have closed the trollbox saying they are putting more effort in the support tickets
so I ended up creating a ticket 24 hours later that was STUCK in "STATUS: waiting your response" (problem with freshdesk lets hope)

I had to reply another 2 times on the ticket 12 hours later to get it to "STATUS: Being Processed"

I am waiting on this ticket status about 24 hour now

I realize it was the weekend and maybe there was no support at the weekend but still reading all this problem I can't think of anything else but "CRYPTO EXCHANGE nightmare" hope I am wrong since I like poloniex since long time ago.

I am LEVEL 1 confirmed and my withdrawn amount as you see is way below the limit of $2000 and even on the withdraw page it said that still had some limit $ left to withdraw 

posted 3 days ago the documents for LEVEL 2 verification hope this did not get my withdrawal stuck

still give them the benefit of the doubt since it was the weekend

Just to get the record straight and not leave a bad impression on poloniex ... the support team came out about 15 of july (15 days after)
and released the funds back into the wallet with the following message that summarizes to 2FA (2 factor authentication) will help speed up things

Code:
Thank you for getting in touch and sincerest apologies for the delay in responding. 

Please note that withdrawal approvals often take up to 72hours, typically they're cleared much sooner. Unfortunately this was far from the case here but I can confirm that your withdrawal has been credited back.

There are many reasons why this can happen but so as to help avoid similar delays for future withdrawals then enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on your Poloniex account should help. Poloniex STRONGLY recommends enabling 2FA as soon as possible. Without 2FA, your funds and some private data are only as safe as your email credentials.

You can enable it here:
https://poloniex.com/2fa

You can also learn more about the importance of 2FA here: 
https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000225337

If you have any questions about the process, please just reply and we'll walk you through it.

Know that your patience has been greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Poloniex Support Team

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
luxiphe

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:26:45 AM

1 ETH withdrawal was approved instantly after a confirmation mail on Sep 02, 2017. May be it's a luck Smiley
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:35:26 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 05:36:36 AM by TheQuin

People don't read the terms of service. When you sign up for Poloniex you waive all rights to legal action Smiley

Terms of Service breakdown:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2063536.0

Yea, it's pretty ridiculous.

Just because it says it in ToS doesn't make it so, that's called an "unfair contract". You can't exempt yourself from the law just by writing it down and getting someone to agree to it.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: