Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me Exchange - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - SegWit  (Read 28581 times)
Flypme

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:53:00 PM

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
Flypme

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:29:12 PM

Is there a date set for when they will share the profits? i.e. How often?

Hi WinLikeStupid,

Payouts are sent to FYP Token owners in proportion to their ownership of FYP.
The distribution is every three months, with the first in mid/late-January.

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
decades85

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:25:26 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 02:49:53 PM by decades85

I still think the Project has a huge potential. People value privacy and accountless Exchange is the best for them. But on the other Hand there is still so much to be done, like Building good backlinks to FLYP.ME Exchange, which would improve Google Rankings and provide free traffic from G. to the Exchange in Addition Marketing with Bing or AdWords campaign would acquire more custumers. All in all the Exchange could grow 100 - 200 fold in less than a year and could come in top 5 Major Players on cryptoexchange market.
LimeFighter

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:07:24 AM

There are only ~750 flyp_me holders, the profit will be very high then for us.

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:39:11 AM

How many tokens do we need to own in order to be able to vote for decisions? Does anyone know? Also, will the rewards be sent to our My Ether Wallet, if that's where we're holding the tokens?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:43:08 AM

Right now, volume is pretty much nonexistent. No one knows about this token or this platform, so it going to take quite a while before we receive any type of rewards. Don't count on getting anything until at least summer of 2018. This is just my guess. The platform has to be adopted and people have to be using it in order to generate fees and right now it's very likely that very few people are aware of Flypme.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
yaoye0o

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:03:40 AM

i am looking for profit in crypto world ,where can  i buy some flyp tokens,i want to buy some tokens .
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

Gekko, place a big sell wall.. And then see what happen.

I really do think about it sometimes.

A sell wall a 12 cents would crumble it.

The non-communicative dev is doing enough to destroy this shitcoin.

Should I crumble the price, or give this asshole a chance to actually answer questions, and provide transparency in the actual volume of this exchange?

His silence and non-answers and no marketing tells me the trade volume is so low it is embarrassing to him to release the numbers.

Smart me would get the fuck out of this at any price.

I am thinking about a 352,000 sell wall at 12 cents.

Would everyone like that?  Nobody is buying this shit storm.  A sell wall would just let me get the fuck out at almost double my money if there is actual volume.

Currently, I am betting that the lack of numbers, and opaque communications means we have lost all our money.  There is no other viable explaination for the arrogant silence of this “dev”.

WTF is a Pivx and who gives a shit?

When I can dump my FYP on Flyp.me, that is news.

Gekko463

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:25:01 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 01:57:55 PM by Gekko463

i am looking for profit in crypto world ,where can  i buy some flyp tokens,i want to buy some tokens .

i am looking for profit in crypto world ,where can  i buy some flyp tokens,i want to buy some tokens .

352,000 right here buddy.  12 cents a piece.  All or nothing.  This is a turd.  Run while you can.

The problem is lack of transparency.  Successful tokens communicate results.  Failed devs hide and dictate and run from the light.

There is no 50% profit share.  Profit share is 25%.

Voting does not matter, because devs own 50% of float.

Profits are...invisible, dev won’t release numbers.

50% means nothing when they issued themselves 50% of the float.

Voting means nothing when they’ve issued themselves 50% of the float.

Profits mean nothing when exchange volume is a secret.

This dev is a crooked fuck.
LimeFighter

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:31:51 PM

Should I crumble the price, or give this asshole a chance to actually answer questions, and provide transparency in the actual volume of this exchange?

His silence and non-answers and no marketing tells me the trade volume is so low it is embarrassing to him to release the numbers.

Would everyone like that?  Nobody is buying this shit storm.  A sell wall would just let me get the fuck out at almost double my money if there is actual volume.

Currently, I am betting that the lack of numbers, and opaque communications means we have lost all our money.  There is no other viable explaination for the arrogant silence of this “dev”.

On Hitbtc is a small wall of 91k, is that yours?
LimeFighter

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:33:52 PM

Right now, volume is pretty much nonexistent. No one knows about this token or this platform, so it going to take quite a while before we receive any type of rewards. Don't count on getting anything until at least summer of 2018. This is just my guess. The platform has to be adopted and people have to be using it in order to generate fees and right now it's very likely that very few people are aware of Flypme.

End of January is what Flyp is telling us..
Gekko463

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

On Hitbtc is a small wall of 91k, is that yours?

Nope.  Just another angry investor who wants the dev to come clean and disclose!  There are many of us.
Gekko463

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

End of January is what Flyp is telling us..

They need to show the exchange volume numbers now so the price can move up or down.  If up, they are hero’s.  If down, they are pitiful failures at their chosen profession.

If no numbers, they are obviously crooks or cowards.
Gekko463

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

Sorry guys, but he has a point. The dev team is maybe working hard behind the screens(I hope so), but they doing nothing in public for there investors. Once a day a twitter message and that’s it, nobody knows Flypme idd.
The volume is so freaking low, that i’ve Someone dump them, we can count the satoshi’s.
I hope the profit will by defenstatet.

Flypme, please come with some information about the volume numbers...!!!

The dev team is working hard without a doubt. They promised volume numbers will be on the wesbite soon, just be patient Smiley

There is no reason they can’t put them here or Post daily to Twitter.

The team is eager to visualize on Flyp.me the volumes too. They've began working on it a short time ago and from their last update they said that they are close to a first proof of concept.
There are lots of updates in the chat group. You just have to check more often.

Chat group?  I was BANNED from the chat group because I ask real questions.  Dev doesn’t like real questions.  He is a coward.  Or a crook.  Or both.

Whatever he is, I don’t like it and will dump this shit into the first volume I see.  Guy is an asshole.
Gekko463

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:13:46 PM

How many tokens do we need to own in order to be able to vote for decisions? Does anyone know? Also, will the rewards be sent to our My Ether Wallet, if that's where we're holding the tokens?

Dev owns 50% of the tokens.  Your vote means nothing.  You could own all they tokens, and your vote still means nothing.  Dev is a dictator.

“Rewards”, nobody knows if those exist.  Dev is hiding the exchange volume.  Don’t like that?  Fuck you.  Dev keeps all the secrets, 75% of the “profits” and all the votes.  Too bad if you got suckered into this too.

Just like communism!
DaExponentialGrowth

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:36:12 PM

If I was an angry, with the ethics and moral of an average western bank, investor, this would be my demand:

• Make FlypMe available via onion.url
  • Make FlypMe work without Java-Script
  • Privacy statement that no logs in terms of transactions or used wallets are saved, at least only encrypted data for troubleshooting . Keys to decrypt are only available for involved parties
  • Move the website/company to a money laundering friendly country --> Research in paradise papers Tongue
  • Start guerrilla marketing at subreddits for drug addicts or start referral programs for large DW drug-vendors
  • Promote FlypMe as secure and cheaper alternative to Bitcoin-Mixer. Switching the Blockchain  is probably hard to trace for government agencies.

thomoak

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

Sorry guys, but he has a point. The dev team is maybe working hard behind the screens(I hope so), but they doing nothing in public for there investors. Once a day a twitter message and that’s it, nobody knows Flypme idd.
The volume is so freaking low, that i’ve Someone dump them, we can count the satoshi’s.
I hope the profit will by defenstatet.

Flypme, please come with some information about the volume numbers...!!!

The dev team is working hard without a doubt. They promised volume numbers will be on the wesbite soon, just be patient Smiley

There is no reason they can’t put them here or Post daily to Twitter.

The team is eager to visualize on Flyp.me the volumes too. They've began working on it a short time ago and from their last update they said that they are close to a first proof of concept.
There are lots of updates in the chat group. You just have to check more often.

Chat group?  I was BANNED from the chat group because I ask real questions.  Dev doesn’t like real questions.  He is a coward.  Or a crook.  Or both.

Whatever he is, I don’t like it and will dump this shit into the first volume I see.  Guy is an asshole.

The team answer everybody's question (on Telegram, for instance) with the utmost professionalism and patience, even if the question has already been answered thousands times and all the answer are also on their FAQs.

I remember your annoying rants in the chat. You was banned for being RACIST.
I feel you are a little bit tired of posting shit everyday. You know, you need to quote somebody's previous post, then write some stupid questions.
thomoak

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:59:16 PM

i am looking for profit in crypto world ,where can  i buy some flyp tokens,i want to buy some tokens .

You can buy FYP on HitBTC or ED for now.
thomoak

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:03:09 PM

Dev owns 50% of the tokens.  Your vote means nothing.  You could own all they tokens, and your vote still means nothing.  Dev is a dictator.

“Rewards”, nobody knows if those exist.  Dev is hiding the exchange volume.  Don’t like that?  Fuck you.  Dev keeps all the secrets, 75% of the “profits” and all the votes.  Too bad if you got suckered into this too.

Just like communism!

Again, you act like they didn't say that... Flyp is not doing anything different than what the team said: if SoftCap is not reached 50% of the Token will go to Flyp.
thomoak

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:40:48 PM

Regarding the profit sharing, on the FAQ they say that the payout is sent by default in the form of ETH.
Voting is a future planned feature and as far as I know everybody holding FYP will be able to vote.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: