Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me Exchange - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - SegWit  (Read 28579 times)
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:27:54 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 12:39:43 AM by Gekko463

Sorry guys, but he has a point. The dev team is maybe working hard behind the screens(I hope so), but they doing nothing in public for there investors. Once a day a twitter message and that’s it, nobody knows Flypme idd.
The volume is so freaking low, that i’ve Someone dump them, we can count the satoshi’s.
I hope the profit will by defenstatet.

Flypme, please come with some information about the volume numbers...!!!

The dev team is working hard without a doubt. They promised volume numbers will be on the wesbite soon, just be patient Smiley

There is no reason they can’t put them here or Post daily to Twitter.

The team is eager to visualize on Flyp.me the volumes too. They've began working on it a short time ago and from their last update they said that they are close to a first proof of concept.
There are lots of updates in the chat group. You just have to check more often.

Chat group?  I was BANNED from the chat group because I ask real questions.  Dev doesn’t like real questions.  He is a coward.  Or a crook.  Or both.

Whatever he is, I don’t like it and will dump this shit into the first volume I see.  Guy is an asshole.

The team answer everybody's question (on Telegram, for instance) with the utmost professionalism and patience, even if the question has already been answered thousands times and all the answer are also on their FAQs.

I remember your annoying rants in the chat. You was banned for being RACIST.
I feel you are a little bit tired of posting shit everyday. You know, you need to quote somebody's previous post, then write some stupid questions.

“3rd world bounty monkeys” are not a race.  Some little asshole got his panties in a bunch about that phrase, and made it a point to report the phrase there and here.

So I would challenge you or anyone in court to the charges of racism.  It is beggars I dislike.  And apologists for lying thieves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gekko463

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:35:16 AM

How many tokens do we need to own in order to be able to vote for decisions? Does anyone know? Also, will the rewards be sent to our My Ether Wallet, if that's where we're holding the tokens?

Regarding the profit sharing, on the FAQ they say that the payout is sent by default in the form of ETH.
Voting is a future planned feature and as far as I know everybody holding FYP will be able to vote.

The Dev holds 50% of the tokens.  If everyone holding FYP token gets to vote, that includes the dev.  You do know how voting works?

Get your tongue out of these douchbags asses.

Voting means nothing, and 25% does not equal 50%—even if they told us first.  Was not our fault they suck so bad at marketing that they did not hit their soft cap.  I bought believing nobody would ever be so dishonest as to blatantly lie about 50%.

This 50% claim is plastered EVERYWHEREincluding right above your name here.  And it is a lie.  The voting thing is everywhere, and it is meaningless.  The volume numbers could EASILY be posted here or on Twitter.  But he is hiding them.

Everybody in Russia gets to vote, but Putin gets as many votes as there are people.  Therefore, Putin is President forever.  That is how Flyp.me voting works.

Are you seriously telling me that they have no way to count the money?
You really believe voting means anything when the government holds an equal number of votes as the people?

Are you that stupid?

thomoak

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:53:42 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 01:51:31 AM by thomoak

How many tokens do we need to own in order to be able to vote for decisions? Does anyone know? Also, will the rewards be sent to our My Ether Wallet, if that's where we're holding the tokens?

Regarding the profit sharing, on the FAQ they say that the payout is sent by default in the form of ETH.
Voting is a future planned feature and as far as I know everybody holding FYP will be able to vote.

The Dev holds 50% of the tokens.  If everyone holding FYP token gets to vote, that includes the dev.  You do know how voting works?

You are misinformed because they already hold less than 50% Tongue

As a holder you are definitely receiving 50% of profits per token held in your address. It will always be 50%

It was in the whitepaper that Flyp.me would receive a certain % of FYP (doubling or 70%) depending on the performance of the ICO

More ETH by crypto holders = less % received
thomoak

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:41:37 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 05:16:25 PM by thomoak

• Make FlypMe work without Java-Script

Flyp.me's api is really well studied and there is a lot of space for development around it. https://flyp.me/api
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:18:05 AM

more like a scam project
thomoak

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:15:52 PM

more like a scam project

Can you give me one good reason?
decades85

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

@Holytransaction Is it possible to send fyp Tokens in my ether wallet at HT, or I have to make some adjustments first?
Gekko463

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:52:52 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 01:36:58 AM by mprep

more like a scam project

Can you give me one good reason?

One reason?

There are plenty!

In non private “telegram” conversations, everyone generally agrees that the non communication of Francesco Simonetti is a huge red flag.  Everyone is talking about the lack of communication.  He only speaks where nobody can actually hear him, and his words can not become “news”. There is no news.  

Francesco Simonetti only talks to the “faithful” in his cult.

No twitter.  No bitcointalk, and above all NO FUCKING VOLUME NUMBERS.

Because Francesco Simonetti has stolen all of our money.  He is failing.  He has no intention of trying to fix this, or share volume numbers because NOBODY KNOWS WHAT FLYP.ME IS.  BECAUSE HE STOLE THE MONEY.

He will not communicate here, or on Twitter.  He only talks in his private fiefdom of Telegram, where he can kick out people like me who know the truth.

We got scammed.  That guy stole our money.  Notice he hasn’t talked to ANY Press since he took our money?

Because he is gone.

Hey ThoMoak:

Why is your tongue so far up this scammers ass?  Are YOU HIM?

Or do you just not want to believe he robbed us?

Because the evidence is, he does not communicate here.  He does not communicate on Twitter or any public place.  He only communicates in Telegram, where he can cut out any dissenting voices.

You have lost your money.  Me too.

Francesco Simonetti is a scammer.  I am contacting Interpol with what I can find on this fuck.  I lost $25K. The rest of us lost a million.  We can get Interpol on this.

more like a scam project

Yep.  You are correct.  Francesco Simonetti has obviously stolen our money.  Will not communicate.  Kicks anyone he doesn’t like out of Telegram.

RED RED RED FLAG ALERT.

Hey, Francesco Simonetti, when are you going to come clean faggot?

Interpol is coming.  And the SEC, because I’m American and you didn’t screen me.

You sold unregistered securities to an American Citizen.

Oh my.  You have violated the Securities and Exchange act of 1934.  And I didn’t violate anything.  Buying isn’t a crime.  Only selling, promoting, and not doing proper KYC and AML is a crime.

You are a criminal.

Give me my ETH back you fuck.  Or I get 10 times back plus my legal fees in a courtroom.

https://es.cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/8613900dab19199f0e12525406306b6f.jpg

Remember the face that took a million dollars and wont communicate our earnings. Because he stole the money.

Let’s never forget that the big marketing tag line of this ICO was “50% profits”.  The reality is, 25% of profits for the public (if this elusive fuck pays) and 75% for Francesco Simonetti.

Let’s never forget how “VOTING” was a big selling point.  But if Francesco Simonetti owns half the tokens, your vote doesn’t mean shit.  Francesco Simonetti issued 50% of the float to HIMSELF.

Francesco Simonetti keeps 75% of the money, and 50% of the vote.  Never forget.

Watch the news.  This is going to be the first big SEC bust of an ICO Scammer.  Because, I know those SEC guys and have been showing them all of this.
LimeFighter

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

Good writing  Gekko, I hope he comes Out his shell now.
emceea

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:22:42 PM

Pretty sure there's volume numbers on the homepage https://flyp.me/
kaleomancer

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:30:06 PM

They added it days ago now
decades85

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:09:34 PM

Great, it seems that the volume is growing expotentialy.
emceea

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:20:08 PM

Flyp will be a nice little passive income next year. It's not going away, despite what you read in some of the more desperate comments in this thread
Gekko463

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:30:45 AM

Flyp will be a nice little passive income next year. It's not going away, despite what you read in some of the more desperate comments in this thread

You DO realize that is the total volume traded, about 100 BTC, since the ICO, and that makes for a small sum ( not even 1 BTC) of trading fees to be distributed among 34 million shares, half of which belong to the house...if you consider a few 100ths of a percent annual yield on the ICO price (and less now) to be a “nice passive income”, you are easily satisfied.

Now we know why they didn’t want anyone to see those numbers.  19 whole transactions today as I write this.

This crashes hard.  Some naive idiot please buy me out!
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:47:38 AM

I think that this project can succeed. It just needs some marketing. It will most likely take until 2019-2020 for investors to see any type of profit. This is a long term hodl token.

How can we recommend new coins to be added to the exchange?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Flypme

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:19:25 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 11:34:58 AM by Flypme

UPDATE from the Flyp.me team 👈

1)  Since last week our landing page has a dedicated section with volume data available.

2) Marketing efforts have been stepped up. We started to buy spots on youtube channels and banners on crypto news websites.

3) We have been talking with various developers, and we are working tightly with them, in order to integrate some new coins in the platform.

4) And least but not last, next week we will complete testing for ERC20 Tokens and soon you will be able to exchange FYP Tokens on flyp.me

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
thomoak

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:54:04 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 12:22:47 PM by thomoak

Wow. Now that we have volumes on Flyp.me, tell a friend to use it Grin
I think the current numbers are good! It looks like volume is growing weekly.
crypt0kid

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:09:45 PM

1)  Since last week our landing page has a dedicated section with volume data available.

2) Marketing efforts have been stepped up. We started to buy spots on youtube channels and banners on crypto news websites.

3) We have been talking with various developers, and we are working tightly with them, in order to integrate some new coins in the platform.

4) And least but not last, next week we will complete testing for ERC20 Tokens and soon you will be able to exchange FYP Tokens on flyp.me

Excellent News! I will post comments about this exchange on the Youtube crypto channels that I visit. The fact that Flyp.me has a working platform and not just a white paper is a game changer. Everyone is talking about decentralization. We just have to get the word out and the people will come. Flyp.me has a bright future ahead and I believe that all investors will be happy with this project in the long term.

decades85

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:24:11 PM

Excellent News! I will post comments about this exchange on the Youtube crypto channels that I visit. The fact that Flyp.me has a working platform and not just a white paper is a game changer. Everyone is talking about decentralization. We just have to get the word out and the people will come. Flyp.me has a bright future ahead and I believe that all investors will be happy with this project in the long term.

Agree, it could take several months for volume to skyrocket, but I believe 100+ BTC daily turnover will be reached in less than 10 months
crypt0kid

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:19:54 AM

Agree, it could take several months for volume to skyrocket, but I believe 100+ BTC daily turnover will be reached in less than 10 months

That's extremely optimistic. I think that it can reach that type of volume, but we're looking out at least 1  year. It takes a bit of time for people to embrace new platforms.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: