Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BFL 5/GHz "Jalapeno" order no. 116XX  (Read 5777 times)
puffpuffpass (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I'm nobody.

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:25:31 PM

From 75 and now down to 11 btc. Someone is getting desperate considering they "don't give a fuck."  Roll Eyes

For you it's 75. For everyone else, 11.

I have a bitcoin address that anyone can send BTC too, so I'm going to post it
on my sig because I think someone is going to randomly give me their BTC:
1D37qouguK5rNh1mSZDocgVCvA2rxsAgLp Roll Eyes
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:32:06 AM

Take your greedy ass elsewhere. You're never going to sell it with that attitude. Just keep it and GTFO!

Yea, so greedy. Paid $163 for the cheapest ASIC instead of just going with a 30/GHz, it's because I'm greedy. and now I'm declining an offer for 5BTC which is 20% of what 1 block would give me. Yea, good one. You got jokes kid. Keep them coming because you are a joke.

Stupid faggot, I'm here offering it to someone who missed the chance to pre-order early. If they don't want to pay what it's worth, then fuck yes I am keeping it. There's a difference between being greedy and being dumb, but I suspect you're too fucking stupid to understand it so don't worry.

Get the fuck out of my thread.

It would only take you two years to find a block... After you get it... and the price is what... $10 per BTC by that time... then the offer is not 20% of a block.

You have shit... It would be cheaper to buy a GPU rig, now, than to wait for your overpriced "possibly scam" device to arrive.
puffpuffpass (OP)

I'm nobody.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:21:31 PM

Take your greedy ass elsewhere. You're never going to sell it with that attitude. Just keep it and GTFO!

Yea, so greedy. Paid $163 for the cheapest ASIC instead of just going with a 30/GHz, it's because I'm greedy. and now I'm declining an offer for 5BTC which is 20% of what 1 block would give me. Yea, good one. You got jokes kid. Keep them coming because you are a joke.

Stupid faggot, I'm here offering it to someone who missed the chance to pre-order early. If they don't want to pay what it's worth, then fuck yes I am keeping it. There's a difference between being greedy and being dumb, but I suspect you're too fucking stupid to understand it so don't worry.

Get the fuck out of my thread.

It would only take you two years to find a block... After you get it... and the price is what... $10 per BTC by that time... then the offer is not 20% of a block.

You have shit... It would be cheaper to buy a GPU rig, now, than to wait for your overpriced "possibly scam" device to arrive.

agree

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 04:39:07 PM

i have ~8ghash worth of gpus on hand and ready to ship this moment

i will sell all this equipment for 74btc
bitman442

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:49:14 PM

I stumbled across this thread a couple weeks ago and just had to watch it. Glad I did, this is extremely entertaining! BTW there is a guy trying to sell one he has in hand and he can't get 30BTC out of it.
puffpuffpass (OP)

I'm nobody.

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 08:16:03 PM

I stumbled across this thread a couple weeks ago and just had to watch it. Glad I did, this is extremely entertaining! BTW there is a guy trying to sell one he has in hand and he can't get 30BTC out of it.

why would he get 30 BTC? lol, you do realize I was joking about the 75 BTC?

bitman442

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:31:41 AM

why would he get 30 BTC? lol, you do realize I was joking about the 75 BTC?

Right.... my sarcasm meter must be broken. He wasn't asking 30 for it, I was just saying that he was getting offers in the 20's but nowhere near 75.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: