Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131131 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:03:15 PM

So the crowdsale is going to end sooner as of now it has reached at 45434 out of final cap of 60000 Ethereum. Huge interest again as project is very interesting. Glad that I am among those contributors who invested such amount. It is going to be another profitable investment for everyone.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:22:50 PM

Is this cpu mining or what?
I only have 2kh/s
rngkll (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:56:20 PM

Crypto markets doesn't make sense at all these days. I mean what did they make? They made a browser based miner and suddenly it collects millions of dollars, while that web based browser was avaliable for years... LOL.

I think you are underestimating our Blockchain technology due to lack of research. Browser miner is a demo of the things you can built with our revolutionary technology. We invite you to read our technical overview on how our Blockchain works. We believe no cryptocurrency has actually solved the problem of mass adoption, you don't see people paying with Bitcoin their coffee at starbucks or buying groceries with them. We aim to remove this problem by solving the technical issues that inhibits mass adoption and reducing the technical barriers of cryptocurrencies to merchants, users and developers.

Since our launch our community of developers have been growing and 2 applications have already been built: Block Explorer and Faucet  (not by us, by the community using our source code ).

We are not developing a Browser Miner, we are developing the Bitcoin-On-Steroids that Humanity deserves to actually make Cryptocurrencies usable to the entire world. You can see we are on the right track because of all the interest support we already have from developers. They understand our huge potential.
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

Is this cpu mining or what?
I only have 2kh/s

Right now it is CPU mining but for the Mainnet we are planning to use Memory-bound PoW algorithms
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:03:36 PM

Crypto markets doesn't make sense at all these days. I mean what did they make? They made a browser based miner and suddenly it collects millions of dollars, while that web based browser was avaliable for years... LOL.
So ICO has already been finalized? How many millions of dollars have they raised? So guy, browsers have been there for years and make very little money, now all of a sudden, they get those numbers... It's something to think about. Cheesy

That is the point. Browsers are one of the more secure, better tested and more used applications by users. We are not creating a Browser, we are using the momentum Browsers have with all kind of users (techy or not) to be able to mine, send, receive Nimiq transactions without any installation. We are also using messaging applications like Whatsapp, Telegram, WeChat and Slack to enable CashLinks: Links that when accessed by users will create a new wallet in your browser (if there is no wallet yet) and credit the Nimiq to that account.

The potential is huge, no other Blockchain is actually native to the Internet. The web is a common factor that almost every Developer already masters. Developers of all kind are learning why coding applications using our Blockchain is easiest than ever and requires no additional software or installation other than the user's own browser.
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:04:16 PM

moin moin, greetings from germany Smiley

i've earned 1000 Nim at the betanet.
how & where can i get one of your shirts?

Hi, Make sure to follow our Blog. We will post the official information about the Betanet T-Shirts soon

Wink
gisi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:04:32 PM

The potential is huge, no other Blockchain is actually native to the Internet.
What about LISK? What's your advantage over LISK? It is written in Javascript, so no problems at all for devs to build browser-based apps. Last time I asked this question I got no response, let's see if you give me an answer this time...
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:37:37 AM

The potential is huge, no other Blockchain is actually native to the Internet.
What about LISK? What's your advantage over LISK? It is written in Javascript, so no problems at all for devs to build browser-based apps. Last time I asked this question I got no response, let's see if you give me an answer this time...

Short answer: Lisk is not using browser technology like WebSockets or WebRTC, only JavaScript. It's not possible to build a full Lisk client in a browser
gisi

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:07:26 AM

thank you sir for clarification!
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

A wallet created in browser,will it be safe as browser is a client directly connected to internet and  interact with websites?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
olio666

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:48:17 PM

Can't wait for the tshirts Smiley

It is pleasure to watch it on betanet
signingoff

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:22:52 PM

The coins can be mined after the mainnet is live or after a specific block number?
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:25:58 PM

A wallet created in browser,will it be safe as browser is a client directly connected to internet and  interact with websites?

Browsers are probably the safest applications out there. We trust them with all kind of sensitive information. Browsers undergo several audits and testing programs to make sure they are secure enough for all kind of usecases. We actually think that the security level of browsers allow us to use Browser miner in a more secure and transparent environment than many Crypto miner clients that are subject to an uncontrollable and unpredictable OS.
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

The coins can be mined after the mainnet is live or after a specific block number?

As soon as the Mainnet is live you will be able to mine the real NIM. No pre mining.
Less338

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:14:15 PM

Interesting project, but the 400% inflation in the first year is really bad for ICO investors.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:14:38 PM

As soon as the Mainnet is live you will be able to mine the real NIM. No pre mining.

I want to try this real browser mining. Good and promicing technology, awailable for many people without mining farms. Its really awesome Nimiq!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:16:33 PM

When do you expect to activate mainnet?  Huh
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:08:25 AM

When do you expect to activate mainnet?  Huh

In December, you can check our roadmap in our Webpage
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:18:40 AM

Interesting project, but the 400% inflation in the first year is really bad for ICO investors.

Thanks for the interest. 100% of the supply for the first year come from the Token Sale, after the Mainnet is launched new NIM will be rewarded to miners similar to Bitcoin. Check our Supply & Pricing of Nimiq blog post.
yacthclub2017

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:26:14 AM

Already asked and got no answer.

When will we see nimiq token on exchange?
thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: